Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Camp Reindeer - Rudolph is up! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:13 pm
Abeno Seimei

You’re a very kind and helpful person, I hope that never changes. Your artwork is also very adorable and amazing, I hope you keep up the great work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:26 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

I've never talked to you before, I know but from what I've seen lurking on the discord you're super nice, calm and friendly. Very easily approachable (I just need to do the approaching XD )!  

Porcelain Pinch

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:24 pm
Porcelain Pinch

While we have never had in-depth conversations, from what I've seen you are incredibly nice and love to have fun. I am so very glad you joined this shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:37 pm
Tigeria

your avis always make me smile ^^u^^ <3  

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

polliwoggi
Crew

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:20 pm
bitsie spider
Tigeria

your avis always make me smile ^^u^^ <3

You're an absolutely delightful person to be around and talk to, and you're talented to boot. heart

NymiiNym generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 11!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:04 pm
      AND MY COMPLIMENT; Variable ur a saint and I adore u. U've been there for me a lot in the past year and I hella appreciate u.

1. PeterPan
      2. Marzipanz
      3. RozeyBear
      4. ChexaRain
      5. Emalthya
      6. Pharaoh Phobia
      7. sesshiyasha
      8. Moonstone Dazzle
      9. Hattaki
      10. Abeno Seimei
      11. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
      12. Porcelain Pinch
      13. Tigeria
      14. bitsie spider
      15. Variable Nonsense

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:06 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      [X]Natty-Chan[X]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:40 pm
Congrats Natty!  

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:24 am
There's a speech on the podium and as you pass by you glance at it.

Hi and thanks for coming here today! My name is Dancer and I am here hosting the ‘Getting to know you’ portion of our event! I hope everyone is having fun and loading up on the free breakfast- but not too hard because there is also a party sub for lunch and biscuits- yes, (to answer the unspoken question) yes, we did go all out and get the good ones with white chocolate and macadamias!

So I will talk about myself for a bit, and then whoever else wants to introduce themselves they can!

As I said, my name is Dancer, I think it’s important to say your name at least twice because it helps people recall your name better. I used to have terrible trouble remembering names until I organised a kind of code using dance steps for letters and started dancing ponies’ names. Each hoof has four individual directions (up, down, side, side), and for the later letters there are combinations, like ‘w’ is heel tap of both sets of legs. It has really helped me remember names because I am a big believer that if dancing was incorporated into more aspects of life then life would be better, so to prove my point, I had to improve my name-remembering! It was basically a self-fulfilling prophesy but I digress.

I don’t mean that life should be completely about dance- dance is not life, no matter what the child-star parents say!- but if you added a bit of dance it would improve and be so much brighter. Like if your waiter put your food in front of you, did a smart two-step and took off the covering, would you not be a bit more delighted? I would be.

I know not everyone is gifted at dance, but everyone has their talents. In fact, I actually prefer choreographing, producing, and directing performances (but you don’t need to put me in a full-nelson to get me to perform, I’ll say that!). I just love it when a show comes together, whether it’s a huge production or maximising the efficiency of a team pulling a wagon (or sleigh!) by choreographing steps.

It has something to do with the magic of performing but also how everyone in the production takes their turn and does their part and does not deviate from the steps I lay out for them. I just feel better when I know what will happen and where and in what sequence, you know? It keeps me calm and centred and from freaking out- but not everything has to be scripted for me to be calm, don’t worry about that! I like to know what’s going on in my life and the lives of everyone I know and everyone they know so I can know what could happen which… also keeps me calm. Like this thing where everyone’s friends with Rudolph and I’m just not sure what’s happening and I’ve danced about it but everyone is dealing in their own way and I am just … Not sure what’s happening next and everyone’s like ‘It’s fine’ but I’m not fine? You know? Not about Rudolph being my friend but what happens to the troupe, I mean group dynamic, what changes now and-

Also dancing is super good for your fitness and your mental health and is a great form of expression, so if anyone ever needs a partner, hit me up, am I right? Also hit me up if you ever need outfits for fancy dress parties or set props because I literally don’t have room to move at my place without falling into a wardrobe and coming out dressed like Peter Pan got cast in King Lear as a swan-tamer like that one bit in Beauty and the Beast.

So that’s enough about me, let’s have some of you all tell us all about yourselves and by the time we’re done we might be able to smell those white chocolate macadamia biscuits!

Did this pony write in the joke about the biscuits? And being so bad of a hoarder? Seriously, seems a bit over the top-

"Has anyone seen my opening paper?" The words are accompanied with the sound of hoofbeats so fast they might have been doing riverdance.

Oh no, you don't want anyone to think you're snooping. You quickly find a seat.

The entire speech came off pretty naturally and Dancer as a likeable and yet... insanely anxious person. Or anxiously insane. The jokes were unforced and given in a funny way. It doesn't escape your notice that Dancer was tapping their hooves constantly, if quietly, through the speech. Well, public speaking was stressful and dancing as a coping mechanism seems right out of this pony's playbook. But no wonder the jokes were scripted... gee.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 am
User Image

Despite their name, Dancer is not a dancer. It is something they are inherently good at, it's just not their passion. Oh, no, this reindeer has high hopes of becoming the greatest actor Everchange has ever seen!

They dream of the spotlight, of one day having their name spoken in every household as one of the greats; a talented soul that could move one to tears with a heartfelt scene of a lover lost or a surprise reunion with a parent thought long gone.

Dramatics are a constant for Dancer. Bug in their line of sight? This reindeer will give the most convincing performance of being set upon by a monster most foul (their siblings have discovered that it is, in fact, because they fear bugs of any type and use this to their advantage from time to time). Parents or siblings told them no over something? Cue the Disney princess move of throwing themselves over an object and weeping quite delicately. Their family has to be getting tired of their antics, but they're so good no one usually says anything.

Dancer loves Shakespearean plays and, more often than not, will use Old English when speaking. “Why hast thou come here, if not to rob me of my heart?” This most certainly gets under some of their family's skin, though Dancer immediately shuts down any complaints with Old English insults that will have parent or sibling both highly confused and greatly amused.  

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:47 am
Eh eh Girls chase boys

Dancer is a quick-footed spirt, they refuse to be tied down to any one soul. Dancer loves to love and goes from heart to heart, based on their mood. Dancer is very much a free-spirited heart breaker.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:10 pm
Dancer taps a hoof against the music player and starts to jam out to their top 5 songs.

1. This is Gospel -- Waking
2. Phenomenon -- Rebellious
3. Irresistible -- Heartfelt
4. Welcome to the Family -- Regret
5. Dance with the Dragon -- Dreaming  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:25 pm
RozeyBear
User Image

Despite their name, Dancer is not a dancer. It is something they are inherently good at, it's just not their passion. Oh, no, this reindeer has high hopes of becoming the greatest actor Everchange has ever seen!

They dream of the spotlight, of one day having their name spoken in every household as one of the greats; a talented soul that could move one to tears with a heartfelt scene of a lover lost or a surprise reunion with a parent thought long gone.

Dramatics are a constant for Dancer. Bug in their line of sight? This reindeer will give the most convincing performance of being set upon by a monster most foul (their siblings have discovered that it is, in fact, because they fear bugs of any type and use this to their advantage from time to time). Parents or siblings told them no over something? Cue the Disney princess move of throwing themselves over an object and weeping quite delicately. Their family has to be getting tired of their antics, but they're so good no one usually says anything.

Dancer loves Shakespearean plays and, more often than not, will use Old English when speaking. “Why hast thou come here, if not to rob me of my heart?” This most certainly gets under some of their family's skin, though Dancer immediately shuts down any complaints with Old English insults that will have parent or sibling both highly confused and greatly amused.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dancer is going to come home with you! Congrats!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:35 pm
Entering the game to gift as it is a RNG game so if i read the rules right in first post i can enter as long as i do not intend to keep the pretty. Of not please boot the entry.

Entering to win for SkyKnight_10  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:36 pm
Oooo, RNG luck. I'd love to enter for Blitzen please! <3 Thank you!  
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff