Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Love has no Bounds: Love story between Orion&DragonMistress Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:03 pm
DragonMistress07

The Love story of a mortal woman being rescued by a Norse god what he will do to find himself have fallen for her and the leaps and bounds he will take to keep her with him forever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:24 pm
DragonMistress07

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki God of Mischief

Dark clouds billow in realms.. in the center of a room made of stone it seemed stood a throne and onto that throne sat a man hooded with a black cloak he didn't sit however like most men with one leg crossed over the other as it slightly bounced back and forth while he casually prompt up his face using the arm rest of the throne around him was hallways with purple black portals and in the center a large stone well within that well he had clearance and access to the mortal world.. this was displayed what looked like a holographic screen in mid air above the well as he watched some of the mortals that still worshiped him and his family the norse gods. His assistant was nearby standing silently as he waited for his master to instruct him,"Anything interesting today Svien?", he asked his hand flicking towards the man whose face turned to his master as he noticed that Loki had produced a rubix cube and was playing around with its color combinations out of boredom. The servant spoke quietly yet deep in voice,"Unfortunately nothing of interest yet my lord...".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:06 pm
User Image

Bella was sitting in her room quietly wondering when she would be able to join the family cult that worshipped Loki and the other Norse gods. She wasn't well-loved by her sisters or mother. Her father had died a time ago and she was left with jealous and butter sisters who hated her because of her beauty. Although why, she had no idea. She never thought of herself as pretty and she was sure no one else thought so. She just wanted to belong. With a quiet sigh she ran a hand through her pink hair just as her mother barged into her room, demanding that she get ready for her initiation into the cult. The woman three some type of robe at her before telling her to get cleaned up and meet her and her sisters at the meeting place. The initiation will take place there before slamming the door behind her. She stared at the robe fir a few seconds before doing as she was told. A few minutes later she was ready and grabbed her jacket and headed to the meeting place.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:14 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

The audience was aligned all were waiting on the sacrificial virgin that would be used to summon one of the mighty norse gods,"I am sure they will enjoy the gift...", said one of the men as he waited there was a knock and bella and her family was brought in,"We greet you humbly thank you for bringing her.. she is most perfect bella", claimed the head master as he stood up and smiled kindly to her,"Please follow me", he told her offering his hand as there was a chorus of excitement, everyone whispered in hush excited voices and many eyes blinked at her with happiness as if she was going to bring upon them the best favor ever, the man waited for her to take his hand and he led her to a stone table and told her to lie down,"Please we will be preforming a blessing onto you before you can become one with the cult", he told her calmly allowing her to lie down.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:32 pm
User Image

Bella looked around to all those staring at her in happiness and she couldn't help but feel just a bit unnerved by the while thing but she took the leader's hand and allowed him to lead her to the alter. What was she perfect for? She heard the excited whispers and stares and suddenly something didn't feel right about this entire situation. She eyes the altar warily, not remembering it being there before but it was probably nothing, right? She hesitated for a few seconds, the uneasiness growing within her but he laid herself on the altar, wiggling until she was comfortable thought it was a stone altar so that was pretty much a moot point. She didn't remember her sisters going through this during their parts so why was she so special? A part of hwr was screaming that this wasn't right and to get up and run away but that was silly
What had she possibly had to be worried about?

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:37 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

The whole audience began to grow in excitement when she laid down at the head master turned slowly nodding as men came from the corner of her eyes and bound her to the table,"We are gathered my people today for a wonderful sacrifice to the God loki.", there was a thunder of approval as the whole place went into an uproar of excitement they all ignored any complaining or screaming she did,"Let us roll her out into the courtyard..", they all nodded as they all took the heavy stone table that was on wheels outside. Svein inspected the ceremony taking place and told loki slowly,"It seems the humans are going to sacrifice for you my lord", he sighed. As loki had just finished with the rubix cube and was tossing it up in the air,"Hmm?", he said, turning his gaze towards the well,"Show me", he grinned excitement in his eyes as he watched the display.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:55 pm
User Image

Bella blinked in surprise when she was strapped down to the altar. What? Sacrifice?! He cried out in alarm, all but asking what the he'll did they thi k they were doing, startling some as they didn't think she knew that type of language, as they rolled her out into the courtyard. She knew that her mother and sisters were behind this. She was not the only virgin in town but apparently that didn't mean anything if it got rid of her. She could not believe this happening. She had trusted these people and now she was going to be sacrifice to Loki. She refused to cry about this and would accept this as she could not escape. She made sure to curse each and every last one of them, including her so called family with misfortune for their lives and beyond. She wondered if Loki really would accept her as a sacrifice but if the legends were true and most of them were, they he would probably be giddy at the opportunity.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:16 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

The town began to circle around clocked men and women all stood around the stone table as one of them came forward it was the head master everyone bowed a the growing dark skies, they began to call out in an ancient norweign language as they read from a book there was moaning and then the head master came forward and said,"Please God of mischief take this woman so that we may please and you shall bless our people", he said holding up the stone knife above her heart. Loki watched the procession and began to laugh at the humans desperation,"Oh gosh.. I can't...", he laughed so hard he began to cry,"They really believe I will bless them for one mortal?", he wiped his eyes from the back of his hand,"Lets see what my sacrifice looks like hmm?", he inspected the woman she had a beautiful face and body but surprisingly even though she would have seemed to freak out over this she was more so angry at the whole situation,"Ah.. such graceful anger... she amuses me is that her natural air color Svein?", he asked leaning forward to inspect her face closer,"I do believe so Lord loki..", he told him, Loki snickered[b,"Very well... do you want a pet?", he asked svein as the man rolled his eyes,"Whatever you wish lord Loki...", he told him as Loki snapped his fingers a chest appeared and he began to don himself into a wardrobe change this was a massive cloak and hood that would seem ominous to the humans and he then told turned to Svein,"It seems my entrance is going to be wondrous..", he grinned as he disappeared from the throne room. In the mortal realm a flash of lightening and before the mans hand went down the blade was catch by a hand by his mere finger tips,"Nu uh uh..", said the mysterious voice as a white grin flashed from the darkness of his hood,"I don't like my maidents chopped up for liver", he told the man as the whole group was pushed back by a unknown force as the figure floated next to the stone alter, and the binds on the woman were removed as Loki turned to pick her up,"What a lovely present...", he hand moved to stroke her face,"It seems you mortals aren't as ignorant as you appear".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:50 pm
User Image

Bella was beyond ticked at this point. The 21 year old should have left this damned town when she was 18. At least she would have been free from these crazy people and being sacrificed to Loki who may or may not even bless them despite her. He hoped he didn't. Let them suffer! She cursed the leader as he raised the stone dagger above her heart and just before he could bring it down, there was a flash of lightning and a robes figured appeared before them, stopping the leader from finishing the ritual. Somehow her bindings becAme undine, not that she was going to complain, and she sat up, running at her wrists as she watched the crowd get blown back by an invisible force. She was just about to get the he'll out of dodge but she was picked up in the stranger's arms like some form of bride and she realized just who was holding her. Loki, the Norse god himself! Present?! "Hey! I'm no one's present!" she argued, glaring up at him.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:31 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

A dark chuckled could be heard as the norse god tapped her nose,"You are whatever I ask you to be", he told her while her body began to spin around in a swirl of magic as he transformed her maiden dress into that of a basic celtic gown,"You are my new servant and you will be fun to show off in Vahalla", he said as his hand flashed out toward the people around him and he began to speak in a dark ancient language no one would understand but his words were,"Let the winds take their place tear the human race uproot from the ground", there was a massive tornado that came swirling up from behind the humans maybe about 50 ft from them its high wind even gather up around Loki,"Come we are to re-enter my realm", he grabbed her by her wrist as he dragged her and himself back through the portal. Once inside loki took of his hood to reveal his handsome face as he watched the mortals run for their lives screaming for mercy as the tornado whipped towards them,"How amusing...", he said plopping down in his throne he motioned for the girl to sit on the floor next to him,"Most amusing...", his dark eyes lit up watching as the wind picked up their weak bodys and began to swirl them around in the air to their deaths.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:08 pm
User Image

Bella had to catch herself on the altar once the spinning stopped. She had not been prepared for it. He waited for the tilting to stop before noticing that she was in a Celtic gown and had to frown when he said that she would be a servant to him and shown off like she was some prize. She watched as he cast a spell and could feel rather than see the magic taking root and causing chaos and theblast thing she saw before she was dragged into ths portal was that of hwr sisters and mother screaming and running for their lives. She had to shake her head once again at the disorientation after they appeared in Loki's throne room. She looked up and noticed that Loki was very handsome but she pushed that thlight aside as she glared at him he gestured for her to sit on the floor by his side like some obedient dog. She would have refused and smack the man for even thinking of such a thing but she was just a mere mortal and could not stand up against a god, so she did what she was asked, though she didn't like it.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:39 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

The servant svein came in with a tray of herbal tea and a stool he placed the stool for the girl to sit down on and then handed her the tea,"Here", he told her emotionless,"Drink that it will help with the shock", he commanded blinking slowly he watched Loki's lit face become rather bored after only a few moments of watching the destruction,"the mortal dying weren't good enough Lord Loki?", he asked him as Loki yawned,"No I suppose not..",he turned to watch the girl closely as he asked her,"Speak mortal what be your name?", he asked, finding he at least should know what her name was and if it was fitting enough to be good enough for his service... After all he could just kill her like them right?? He honestly wanted to see some more crazy mortals try to sacrifice again it would be fun...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:19 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

A dark chuckled could be heard as the norse god tapped her nose,"You are whatever I ask you to be", he told her while her body began to spin around in a swirl of magic as he transformed her maiden dress into that of a basic celtic gown,"You are my new servant and you will be fun to show off in Vahalla", he said as his hand flashed out toward the people around him and he began to speak in a dark ancient language no one would understand but his words were,"Let the winds take their place tear the human race uproot from the ground", there was a massive tornado that came swirling up from behind the humans maybe about 50 ft from them its high wind even gather up around Loki,"Come we are to re-enter my realm", he grabbed her by her wrist as he dragged her and himself back through the portal. Once inside loki took of his hood to reveal his handsome face as he watched the mortals run for their lives screaming for mercy as the tornado whipped towards them,"How amusing...", he said plopping down in his throne he motioned for the girl to sit on the floor next to him,"Most amusing...", his dark eyes lit up watching as the wind picked up their weak bodys and began to swirl them around in the air to their deaths.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:22 pm
User Image

Bella blinked when the servant popped out of nowhere with some tea and a stool. "Oh! Thank you." she replied with a smile as she accepted the tea as well as the stool. She took a seat on the stool as well as a sip of her tea before looking over at the god when he demanded her name. She wanted to tell him to shove off but she knew that he wouldn't take well to that. "My full name is Belladonna but I prefer Bella." she replied after a second of debating on giving her name to a God but since she couldn't go back home so she might as well make do. She also realized that that Loki had some mental problems of he enjoyed killing but she remained silently. The tea really helped with the spinning though it tasted funny it wasn't unplesant.

GuenivereOrion

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:17 pm
DragonMistress07

Loki God of Mischief

Loki pondered on the name belladonna and nodded slowly,"It shall do", he said rather satisfied that the name was after a poisonous plant,"Do not worry about clothes or food you will have everything a mortal will need to provide for themselves here", he told her, turning to Svein he smiled,"Svein will be your overseerer because you are new and I have a short patience", he informed her allowing svein to take over with a flick of his wrist he changed from the dying mortal world back to Asgard where he seen his father Odin and his brother Thor brawling for fun,"As a God of destruction I basically find things amusing only if they are violent but I'm sure you will be fun to play tricks on at least", he smiled as he went silent watching the intense brawl play out Svein turned to the mortal woman,"Follow me I have to show you your room and how to use the portals", he explained to her turning to Loki he asked,"Where do you want her housed?",he replied. Loki didn't turn his head,"5th wing room 79", he told him. Svein looked a little surprised but remained silent as he told her to follow they went through the 5th strange purple black portal and appeared down a massive hallway it looked like your basic hotel room but when he took her down to the 79th room he opened to showcase a beautiful villa bedroom it had ancient pillars with vines creeping on her balcony and a 4 poster bed with silk sheets and drapes, also along the wall was a beautiful chest of drawers and a wardrobe along with a vanity table and mirror and in the corner another door if opened showcased a modern and advanced bathroom,"It seems he likes you if you request things just ring that bell", he told her,"A slave will appear and prepare for you luckily you are a servant and not a slave", he told the mortal,"They have it alot worst".  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff