Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Herds
|| The Lunaris Herd || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:58 am
Username: Ruler of Everything
Pony Name: Stardust
Pony Cert: [x]

Brief Personality: Stardust is independent and strong-willed, but soft and shy. She has a passion for the night sky and is still figuring out what she wants to do in this life of hers, which prompted her to seek out The Lunaris Herd.
Nocturnal?: Yes!
Why Do They Want to Join?: She seeks a purpose in life, and with the combination of her love of night and nocturnal ways, it seems like the perfect place for her to spread her metaphorical wings and grow into herself.

Trial Response: Determination flooded over her as she began her trial. The challenge was to sit on the outskirts of the herd and remain awake all night, not greeting any passing ponies all the while. A shy girl and already well-versed in her nocturnal ways, she knew this would be a cinch.

Unfortunately, during her trial, someone did wander up to her. A rogue pony, not a member of the herd - they greeted her warmly and she smiled back, nodding respectfully, while averting her eyes. She was kind at heart, and it did pain her to essentially ignore this other pony. They had questions, inquiring as to what she was doing. After a few beats, however, they realized that she must have been mute, and wandered off, unsatisfied.

When they walked away, Stardust let out a deep sigh. This was tougher than she thought, but a necessary trial in joining the herd. All through the night she remained stoic and silent, glad (for once) when her bright pink eyes caught the light of the sun rising over the horizon. 'Finally.'

Edit: Is it okay to RP her whole trial out once she gets approved? I could use the RP points >3

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 11:21 am
Abeno Seimei
Username: Abeno Seimei
Pony Name: Lumina
Pony Cert: foal cert, applying for adult Adult uncert

Brief Personality: Lumina is a shy but excitable pony who is looking for her place in the world.
Nocturnal?: yes
Why Do They Want to Join?: She's wandered for a while, just as her father did, She wants a place where she has a place and can be helpful to others.

Trial Response: Lumina was excited to begin her trial at the start, she found a nice shady spot with a rock and some local flora and sat down. Her thoughts excitedly racing thru her head. Eventually, boredom crept on her and she studied the flora around her. clover, stray Moon lilies from the valley, and dandelions.
She closed her eyes and listened to the calls of birds nearby. Wren, Chickadee, Warbler, Finch, moving into Doves, Jays, and Crows. She wished she had some bird seed with her.

It was still nice, hearing beings she considered 'friends' nearby. She took comfort in that and found her self dozing in the moonlight. Frogs crawl and peep in the damp grass. Moths flutter in the moonlight to be eaten by bats above. Even at night, the circle of life continues.

Lunaris has accepted Lumina as one of their own!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 11:22 am
Ruler of Everything
Username: Ruler of Everything
Pony Name: Stardust
Pony Cert: [x]

Brief Personality: Stardust is independent and strong-willed, but soft and shy. She has a passion for the night sky and is still figuring out what she wants to do in this life of hers, which prompted her to seek out The Lunaris Herd.
Nocturnal?: Yes!
Why Do They Want to Join?: She seeks a purpose in life, and with the combination of her love of night and nocturnal ways, it seems like the perfect place for her to spread her metaphorical wings and grow into herself.

Trial Response: Determination flooded over her as she began her trial. The challenge was to sit on the outskirts of the herd and remain awake all night, not greeting any passing ponies all the while. A shy girl and already well-versed in her nocturnal ways, she knew this would be a cinch.

Unfortunately, during her trial, someone did wander up to her. A rogue pony, not a member of the herd - they greeted her warmly and she smiled back, nodding respectfully, while averting her eyes. She was kind at heart, and it did pain her to essentially ignore this other pony. They had questions, inquiring as to what she was doing. After a few beats, however, they realized that she must have been mute, and wandered off, unsatisfied.

When they walked away, Stardust let out a deep sigh. This was tougher than she thought, but a necessary trial in joining the herd. All through the night she remained stoic and silent, glad (for once) when her bright pink eyes caught the light of the sun rising over the horizon. 'Finally.'

Edit: Is it okay to RP her whole trial out once she gets approved? I could use the RP points >3

Lunaris has accepted Stardust as one of their own!

You may absolutely RP the trial out as a Solo! Link it here when you're done and I can plop it into our finished herd RPs!

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 12:09 pm
*screeches with joy*  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:28 pm
Nymphiea

Here's a finished trial RP for Stardust! <3

@everyone: I'm open for herd RP whenever! I'd love to get my gal out there and interacting with other ponies~

▶ Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff