magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:27 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Acrobat ll Suiton :: Doton ll Traitorous Queen Bee :: E-Rank ll Aburame Outcast

🐝 Noémi's eyes lit up like a pair of candles as the jell-o creature reacted to her speaking. She could see a fellow man of culture in the alien being. It also seemed to enjoy the wonderment that was puns! Childlike joy replaced her seriousness as the being began to slow its jiggling. "Ohhh!~ It is the cultured! I think wiggle get along together." She buzzed, practicly shaking like an excited dog. The creature began to reach out to her with its arm thing. Perhaps this was a sign of respect? An greeting? She knew nothing about the creature's culture. Would it be offensive if she reciprocated? Such questions had halted her in place for a few moments while the catwoman had begun rapid firing words she couldn't understand. Tentative she reached out to the extended slime hand thing and placed her palm against it. It was an incredibly odd texture to say the least. Not something she would have expected out of a creature that looked like a sausage casing. "It is as they say wonderful to be meeting you. I ant beelieve how long its been since hive met one... passionné de jeux de mots" She buzzed momentarily ignoring everyone else in this otherwise serious situation. Her interest in this creature was now more than just what it was. She wanted to know who it was. An ally in puns is something she could always use more of.

Mana Pool:: [100 //100]
Stamina Pool:: [250 //250]
Kikaichu Pool:: [000 //000]

Quote " 'I know,' she said. 'You have a stone in your heart, and some days it's so heavy there is nothing to be done. But you don't have to be alone for it. You should have come to me. I understand.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Noémi's Theme Persona 3 OST - Memories of You

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:48 am
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
At least she wasn't the only one that was hearing the odd music. She saw the young boy with antlers looked around really quickly as well. Then he focused back onto the duo. Figured that they were the ones talking to the duo, Lorelei should be the one keeping watch. Still behind them, she heard the young boy spoke. Harm... what did that mean again? She rattled over her brain for a bit. Oh. It was then he spoke at a different language as she gave him a surprised look. So he can understand what they were saying? The catgirl had gave Shea nasty snarl as Lorelei just kept an eye on her, making sure she was not going to hurt the young boy. What was causing her to be so hostile towards them? She spoke back, but it was much faster than what Shea had spoken. Was it of the same language? The speed and aggression as keeping Lorelei on her toes as she was not going to let this girl out of her sight, music or not.

The alien creature, despite looking solid, its movements were fluid and swift. They would be in a lot of trouble if it decided to fight but Lorelei doesn't back down from battles. She would try to get them out before she runs with the rest of them. Speed. That may be where they could possibly face problems with the cat girl. Shorter and slender, she could easily catch up on them. As the hand was extended and it was waiting, she shifted over to Noemi, wondering what it wanted. She reached out and placed her palm onto the alien and spoke, was welcoming it. Lorelei shivered more and more but her eyes were focused on the duo that had helped her and for some reason, that she could trust. Her legs and hands were so cold. At least everything else was warm.

Okay really.

Where was she?

|| ||

Athlete l Water l Wind l 50/50 Mana l 100/100 Stamina

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:51 pm
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

[Location:] Surrounding Forest, east of Ikeinasu.

While Noémi interacted with the green-skinned creature and the other girl remained quiet behind the two of us, I took the moment to try to calm down the strange cat person. She was speaking so quickly that I was having trouble understanding her. Not only could she speak my language for some reason, despite being in a completely different world, but my ability to speak back seemed to have startled her. I held up my hands again, reassuringly. "Ah... My name is Shea," I answered hesitantly, realizing sheepishly that I never introduced myself to Noémi. I'd have to fix that after things were under control. "We're human, or... mostly anyway. And these two," I explained gesturing toward them, "just woke up. I was taking them back to our town. We don't mean any harm."

Thinking briefly, I knelt down and brushed away some snow to expose the frozen ground underneath. My intention was to show what I could do as a peace offering, but... with the permafrost, anything I grew wouldn't last very long. Still, I pulled off a glove and place my bare hand against the dirt. With a small burst of mana, I slowly lifted it back up. As I did, a small stem followed my fingertips, eventually growing leaves and topping off with a small blue flower I had seen growing in the area before. I provided it no medicinal or nutritional value, so it took no energy outside of my mana. Once it was finished, I plucked it from the ground and stood up again, holding it toward the cat girl. "See? We're just trying to survive in an unfriendly world."

.CHAKRA : 810 / 815 [-5] .STAMINA : 300 / 300 .STATUS : None
                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    .EXP : 9185 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie
                                    Lanfaer
                                    Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:32 pm
_______________The Narrator !'s...||

tab The feline stared hard at the boy as he made his little flower, and looked even more angry at the sight of it. However the music rose once more, and this time she huffed and seemed to deflate, as if finally giving in to something she had clearly no desire to do that with. Turning eyes askance to stare at her alien companion the neko turned back to Shea and spoke again, in no way slowing down from what it had been using before but infinitely less hostile. "MyNameIsEskraAndIAmAMemberOfTheThunderPawTribeOfTheStormWrackedLand," she began, lowering the weapon to her side to hold in one hand as she did so. The girl with the spear she cared nothing for, just Shea it appeared as she continued morosely. "YouArePastThingWithNewLife, AHumanYouCalledIt. StrangeAlienWeird, NotAnthrisOrPaw. HowYouMakeLifeWhereLifeChooseNotToLive?"
tab As she finished her diatribe to the youngest in the group the alien creature's hand was touched by Noemi, and her mind was filled with song. Music born of a harp, unleashing notes of joy and curiosity in equal measure as it resounded within the halls of her mind. The volume was incredibly high before a sheepish pluck brought the sound to much more manageable levels. Within it the music changed once more, seeming to dance, to sing a song within her. Without words it whispered to her the truth, that the harp was itself a language, and that it spoke through music where she spoke with words. Where that thought came from was impossible to tell, it was like she was remembering something from her own past.

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

magcookie

Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:39 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Acrobat ll Suiton :: Doton ll Traitorous Queen Bee :: E-Rank ll Aburame Outcast

🐝 Noémi had been doing a pretty good job of ignoring the fact that there was out of place music floating around the forest. As if little faeries had been playing a background ost for them. A constant background noise was second nature for the young bee mother after all. A few moments after her wave of puns the music was suddenly much more noticeable. It was raging within her mind, the volume threatening to turn her brain mater into sludge. Her eye sight began to fuzz at the edges as the walking Trombone turned down its volume. Her eyes closed as she attempted to focus in on the music echoing within her skull. It wasn't like a usual composition. It had no rhyme nor reason for how the melody melded together. It was unnatural how well the sounds worked together. Within this amalgamation of genres had an underlying theme to the notes. In a way it was like Morse code yet at the same time it was nothing like it in the least. Comparing it to Morse code would be a disservice to the complexity of the orchestra within her head. The music that had been humming in the background was nothing compared to it being directed into one vessel. Usually she was quick to pick up on linguistical patterns... thanks to her father, yet this was beyond her comprehension.

To tell the truth it made her dizzy. It was like the notes were painting. Intangible giving form to the tangible. She, however, did not back away or recoil in shock. She embraced the music because these creature was interesting. A kinship was there, beyond the amusement with puns. The creature felt gentle and warm despite its physical form. It was inviting. She knew not if this comunication was a two way street. Since it could apparently understand her speaking normally from how its body would jive at her quips... but she would try to convey thoughts through more than simple words. Rather than resting palm to stumpy arm thing she raised her other arm and wrapped her hands around the arm in a gentle matter as if she was holding its hand. She squirmed oddly as she worked up the courage. If she was going to attempt this she might as well start with something easy. So she would begin with a nursery rhyme from her home land. After a few deep breaths she began to quietly hum to the towering creature. Her voice far more quieter than its crescendoing strings. Yet she knew it would hear her. The creature with but only a nose would be able to listen to her soft voice as she hummed: 'Ah! dis-moi donc bergère.' It was as far from a complex song as she could muster but within that simplicity held great meaning. It was tune she would sing for her sister when the stress of the household would become too great. There was very few people she would sing or carry any sort of a tune for. Perhaps she was making a bigger deal out of this whole situation then it needed to be. Perhaps this would end in an embarrassing failure. Yet she tried, because her heart was yelling her to.

Quote " 'I know,' she said. 'You have a stone in your heart, and some days it's so heavy there is nothing to be done. But you don't have to be alone for it. You should have come to me. I understand.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:34 am
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

Around us, the music escalated, growing excited and energetic in time with Noémi's words to the alien creature. The timing was too ironic. Unless the forest was listening to us somehow, or there was some sort of sprite hanging around, it had to have been coming from the creature. Yet again the feeling of familiarity brought with it a pang of pain that I nearly grimaced at. Why though? I didn't put that much thought into the sensation, but my mind was edging me away from anything to do with the being or its music.

The cat started talking again, drawing my attention back to her, if only because she spoke so fast. Her name was Eskra of the... Storm Wracked Lands, wherever that was. Not around Tsukihara for sure. There was a lot of snow and snowstorms, but that didn't fit the 'Thunder Paw' part. She evidently didn't know what a human was either. Which made sense because they had apparently disappeared for centuries before waking up in an unknown world. I tilted my head slightly to the side in thought, glancing over at the other two. The girl with the lance hadn't moved, and Noémi was humming a song to the Rij's companion. "Where life chooses not to live?" I repeated, confused. I wasn't sure what she meant by that, because there seemed to be sustainable life where we lived. "You mean Tsukihara? There's plenty of life here." I shook my head. "Or do you mean humans? I don't know how they... we came back to life."

I rubbed my arms. I was wearing a coat but the cold was starting to seep in, and I needed to get the other two somewhere warm before they froze--although Noémi didn't seem particularly bothered by the temperature unlike the other girl. We need to get back to our home or we'll freeze. You can come, too, if you want."

.CHAKRA : 810 / 815 [-5] .STAMINA : 300 / 300 .STATUS : None
                                    .EXP : 9210 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie
                                    Lanfaer
                                    Jenni Deer

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:29 pm
_______________The Narrator !'s...||

tab As the jelly creature played its harp into the girl's mind and it listened to the harmonies of the hummed tune it suddenly stepped back, but not before its last notes promised a rendezvous at some point in the near future. The impression was quite soon, in fact, and carried with it the emotion of amusement at the feline companion's movements. Perhaps this had to do with the cat's sudden growl and turning of its back before it began to walk away. As it did, and the alien followed behind, it called over its shoulder in the same rapid, clipped pace even as its feet carried it away with sudden alacrity. "WeHavePlaceToGoSomewhereCloseAndSafe.YouGoAndWeFollowButMeetAgainSoonButItColdAndYouNakedMonsterSoCannotDealWithItVeryWell.GoGoGoGoGo!"

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

magcookie

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:58 pm
User Image

🐝 Noémi smiled as the odd musical creature backed away from her. She had successfully imparted some kind of emotion with her tune as far as she could tell. The creature seemed to enjoy the attempt at the very least. Really that was all she could have hoped for in the end, as music wasn't a skill she had any experience in after all. It was a little sad to see her new friend leave so soon but she understood. The lumbering beast following after the much smaller and angrier looking feline companion. The Shadow like person had enough conversing with her young guide. A shame she hadn't had the chance to break the ice with that one. Perhaps she'd have a chance when she dropped the young boy back at his village, after she got her bearing enough to continue her endless search. "What a fascinating friend," SHe buzzed excitedly to the group, "Ah but we should the bee going to your village... oui? Its getting a peu givré. Err the cold." As if on cosmic que she let out a startlingly loud sneeze. She was indeed cold standing in the snow in the middle of a forest, a shocking fact, but she didn't let it show on her. She had plenty of climate training under her belt, it would need to be a little colder before she wouldn't be able to take it any longer. If any of her children had survived her crystal time travel she might have been worried as insects struggled in the cold.

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:09 pm
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan

Did... I say something wrong? The thought crossed my mind as the feline and her alien companion hurried away with sudden eagerness. Given the initial hostile reaction it was entirely possible they didn't like humans, and inviting them to our home might have made them lose interest in us, or scared them away. Either way, I was a bit sad to see them rush off so quickly. Still, it seemed like they had every intention of meeting us again soon, so it was entirely likely we would see them again.

I waited a moment as they left, and then as Noémi spoke, mentioning that we should be on our way. I nodded absently before actually responding, glancing at the girl with the spear as I did. "That was weird... Anyway, yeah, the town is this way." I smiled slightly and, following the tracks I'd been following before, I lead the way back to the gates.

[Exit to Ikeinasu Gates: South Gate]

.CHAKRA : 815 / 815 .STAMINA : 300 / 300 .STATUS : None
                                    .EXP : 9235 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie
                                    Lanfaer
                                    Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:39 pm
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
[ Exit, I'll just post at the other place xD ]

|| ||

Athlete l Water l Wind l 50/50 Mana l 100/100 Stamina

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:01 am
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
Thankfully, it seemed the light of day wasn't all that far away, only so small because the tunnel leading toward it curved a bit to the right. The cavern you seemed to be in narrowed significantly, given the change in echos around you, until the passageway was maybe ten feet across. As the darkness faded so too did the sensation of danger.

Upon reaching the end of the tunnel, the path led up a rocky climb. In the daylight, you could see icicles hanging from the lip of the cave, and the blindingly bright snow that lay on the ground above you. Should you climb out of the apparent hole in the ground, you would find yourself in a forest of pines and snow, a chilling breeze brushing through the boughs. More importantly, around three sets of footprints led away from the tunnel, heading westward. The other directions bore little interest from this perspective, save maybe animal trails.

Atoq

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces