PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:26 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

Hold, hold on, hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady
Mama, come here, approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home
If you love me, don't let go, if you love me, don't let go

User Image Jesse enjoyed the movie, though he also continued to give the white haired boy beside him quick glances when he could. It amazed him that no one else wanted to do this with Theodore. He continued watching the movie until it was over, stretching at the end and looking at Theodore, ”Do we stay during the credits?” he asked, wondering if these films had little tidbits at the end. He knew a few films had two or three minutes after the credits to show what could be coming up next. He would follow Theodore either way, whether they stayed the few extra minutes or not.

Mother, I know, that you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying, to fight when you feel like flying

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:54 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore thought for a moment or two about the after credits as he stretched. It didn’t matter to him either way, but he watched people leave the theater. He honestly wouldn’t mind having a moment or two alone with Jesse as the theater seamed pretty empty. ”I guess we can stay and watch some credit as we think of what to do now” he says, not wanting the date to end just yet. He didn’t want to leave the others side, he liked being here with him.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:28 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded at his choice, happy to get a few more minutes with the other. He turned towards the other, watching Theodore's face with a smile. "You got any ideas, Theo?" He asked, grabbing the others hand and giving a slight squeeze. He could think of a few things, but he wanted to know if his friend wanted to do anything else in particular. "Did you eat before you came out?" he asked, as he himself had not. He knew Theodore could cook though, so he had no idea whether the other would have eaten or not.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:51 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore blushes as he looks at their hands before looking up at Jesse with a smile. ”I haven’t ate yet, I was too excited to eat...” he admits with a soft laugh, feeling embarrassed to admit that. He was so excited to go out with the other he changed his cloths at least a dozen times. Messed with new hair styles and tried on several different shoes, eating didn’t even occur to him.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:25 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse smiled at the other, ”That’s too cute. You’re cute,” he commented, seeing Theodore blush even in the dim theater. Jesse had been excited too, but he was much more collected. He knew what he was going to wear the whole time, though he hardly ever worried about not impressing someone. ”You got a favorite restaurant? Let me take you, my treat,” he said, hoping Theodore wouldn’t be mad that Jesse wanted to pay again. He knew his friend wasn’t exactly poor, but Mr. Bainford worked hard for their money. He wasn’t entirely sure where Theodore picked up any income.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:41 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore blushes more as he’s called cute and smiles at Jesse, feeling embarrassed. He can’t help but feel shy as he’s called cute, especially since he likes Jesse. a lot. Thinking about his favorite place to eat he shakes his head slightly, it wasn’t a super nice place be he likes it. ”Casa mia, it’s my favorite place to eat. A really nice older Italian couple own it. Their cooking is really good! It’s a small place but it’s still good.” he says with a soft expression as the thinks of the restaurant. It looked like a worn down place from the outside but on the inside it’s the best atmosphere. He can go there any time of the day in the worst mood and come out feeling happy.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:31 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse smiles, thinking that embarrassment looked cute on the other. His face brightened up at the suggestion, "I know of it, but I haven't ever been really. It is Italian food?" he asked, thinking it was sweet that the other had remembered. He had been to others in the area, such as Lupo's, but he hadn't been to the smaller place. "Let's get some food then," he said, loosening his hand in case Theodore didn't want to continue holding his when they walked out to the car. He didn't want to embarrass Theodore outside of their own realm.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:49 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore nods as he walks wit Jesse, he can’t help but feel a bit upset as his hand is released. Looking over at the other he smiles happily, he know Jesse likes Italian and he will really loved the restaurant. ”You’ll like the owners, their super sweet.” he says with a cheery tone and glances over at him as he walks to the car. He wouldn’t have minded holding the others hand but at the same time he was relived. It would have been embarrassing for him.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:01 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse smiled at the other and lead them outside, though he was unsure how to feel about the fact that Theodore did in fact let go as well. In due time, he supposed. "I bet they are," he says, getting into the car with the other. It wasn't a long drive to the restaurant, and when they arrived Jesse was wondering about the place. It did look a little rough on the outside, but he wouldn't comment on that. "What's your favorite thing here?" he asked the other, opening the door to the restaurant. It looked nice on the inside, he thought.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items