Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:06 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore blinks in shock as he was punched, blood drips down from his nose. He was surprised once more as Jesse punches his so called friend back. Everyone seemed to be shocked by the sudden outburst, even the friend who was sprawled out on the floor. Soon the teacher ran into the room to see what the commotion was about. ”Office. Now.” the teacher says pointing at the three. Which Theodore nods slightly and grabs his bag, gently touching Jesse’s shoulder with a nervous expression

Chi Kamisorii
yes Theo was punched

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:35 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

Hold, hold on, hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady
Mama, come here, approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home
If you love me, don't let go, if you love me, don't let go

User Image Everything felt slower to Jesse once the teacher stepped in, his adrenaline still pumping. He still wore anger across his face until Theodore touched his shoulder, calming him down a little. He shook his head and marched out, ignoring everyone else. Once they got into the office they were ushered to the principal one at a time to recount their version of the story. Jesse sat back, his face still showing disdain. He had assumed Theodore had been taken to the nurse to stop his nose bleed, which left him alone for the time being. He was a little shocked at himself too, he hadn't ever gotten into a fight before. Now it was with one of his so-called friends, and in front of a ton of immature classmates. He was annoyed. When he was called into the principal's office, he told the truth, "Yeah Sean came up to us and asked about some 'charity case' 'Course I retorted, but then Theo did too and Sean hit him. Made him bleed! So I stood up for my friend, I didn't do anything wrong," he said, his voice conveying irritation. He knew he was going to be punished, but he didn't care. He just hoped Theodore didn't get in any trouble because of him.

Mother, I know, that you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying, to fight when you feel like flying

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore sat in the nurses office as the nurse gets his nose to stop bleeding, but his mind wasn’t on himself but Jesse who was in the office. He stands up once it’s stopped and goes over to the principles office. Carefully knocking on the door before coming into the room. He’s still slightly worried about Jesse but feels more relaxed as he steps into the room. After a talk with the principle about how the fight started and how the class mate has been bullying him and how he got punched for trying to stand up for Jesse. He explained everything up until the teacher stepped in. The principle just sighs and lets everyone off with a warning, obviously not wanting to deal with it especially with who Jesse’s dad is.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:18 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse had his arms crossed in the hall, waiting on the outside of the door for Theodore to come back out. The principal had released him with only a warning, which was good since his dad would not have liked to known they were allowing bullying to go on in their school. When the other came out, he looked at him with concerned eyes. ”Are you alright Theo? I’m sorry that happened, I didn’t mean for it to get violent towards you,” he said, as if blaming himself for what had happened. He was glad Theodore hasn’t gotten in trouble, but he knew it was kind of humiliating, especially with everyone around. ”I’m gonna try my best to stop them from picking on you, but maybe other people will have more sense..” he said a little sheepish. He wasn’t ashamed of Theodore, but his actions and the people around him made him feel bad.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:33 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore let out a relived sigh as he found out they wouldn’t be in any trouble. He walks over to Jesse and gently rest his head on the others shoulder, after a moment he lifts his head and gives him a soft smile. ”I’m fine, let me see your hand.” he says as he takes jesse’s hand in his and examines it carefully, checking for any injury. He was more worried about his new friend more then he was worried about himself. ”Don’t worry about me. I’ll get lonely if you’re not here...” he says with a soft expression as he gives jesse’s hand a soft squeeze. He’s able to tell that the other cares about him, and that makes him happy.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:17 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse was surprised when Theodore reasted against him, smiling softly at the other. He allowed the other to examine his hand, ”I didn’t even hit him that hard,” he said, his knuckles still red. He blushed a little at what Theodore said nexf, ”Awh, don’t worry. I’ll be here,” he said, squeezing his hand back. ”Come on, I guess we gotta get back to class. Or we can go to the library or something,” he said, offering the alternative to going back and facing their peers. He didn’t feel like talking in front of a lot of people right now anyway.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:40 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore shakes his head some as jesse just laughs off the punch, but it has him worried still. The redness is the first doesn’t seem to help much, but he gives a small smile when his hand was squeezed. ”The Library is usually empty this time of day.” he says with a soft blush on his face after his hand was squeezed back. Theo really didn’t want to return to the class room after that whole incident. It would be best if they just skipped that class until things cooled off some. Also it wouldn’t be bad to spend more time with Jesse even if the circumstances were like this.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:04 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse smiled happily, nodding. ”Yeah, it’ll be good place to hang out for a little while, let the social media get around everyone..” he said, leading the other to the library before sitting beside one of the computers. He reached in his pockets and pulled out a pair of ear buds, ”Do you wanna listen to music? I’ll let you pick,” he asked, offering a bud to the other. He knew the quietness would help ease them a little bit, and the music would help with the lack of all noise. He could probably spend all day in here and not care, but figured Theodore probably wouldn’t be down for that. It was good to get away for a little while at least.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:23 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore sits next to Jesse at the computer as he leans close to him, gently taking the ear bud. ”Never been a hot topic on social media before.” he replies with a soft laugh as he types in a song, his fingers quick and graceful along the keys. He isn’t sure if the other would like his taste of music but he hits the play button. ”The band it called set it off, you can change the song if you don’t like it.” he says with a soft tone, not wanting to speak to loud in the library. That’s the last thing they need is to get caught skipping class right after getting into a fight.

Chi Kamisorii
it’s okay! It happens!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:44 pm
Kariey123
ooc: I liked it!

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, though he knew he wasn’t going to change the song even if he didn’t like it. He watched the other’s fast fingers, smiling softly. He liked the closeness that was required to share ear buds. ”I liked that song,” he hummed softly. He knew he could enjoy their time together, even if it was mostly quiet. He leaned down on the desk a little, using his arm to prop up his head, ”As for being a hot topic, it’ll pass pretty soon. Something more exciting will happen soon enough,” he said softly, trying to reassure the other. He still felt bad he had caused him trouble and worry today. He wanted to make it up later.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:00 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore smiles as he listens to the song, he felt relaxed yet his heart was beating quickly. Carefully leans a little to prevent the eatbuds from stretching out and ruining the wires. His face slowly shifts from the computer to Jesse, carefully examining his features. Jesse truly was a handsome man, up close that makes it even more apparent to him.”Thank you... For standing up for me...” he says in a quiet voice, almost as it he didn’t want Jesse tomhear what he said. It was strange how he was comforted by this young man, it was strange due to them just meeting

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:02 am
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse did not notice that Theodore was looking at him instead of the screen, lost in the lyrics as the ran across. When the other spoke, he turned to look, "Hm wha- oh, that's what friends are for," he said with a smile. He patted the other's leg above the knee. Jesse seemed genuine about not minding the loss of superficial friends, especially at the gain of a potentially amazing one. Jesse typed in another song when Theodore's finished, "You've probably heard this one before so you can change it if you'd like to." he offered, allowing the music to start.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:27 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore look at the screen some as he changed the song once it was over. He has heard of it and he nods slightly. He wasn’t planning on changing it yet, he wanted to know more about the other and what songs he likes. When his leg was touched, he carefully takes the others hand and interlocks his fingers with Jesse. A soft blush forms on his face as he waits for the other to pull away. He felt nervous as the other one sat next to him, he glances at him slightly to see how he would react.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:43 am
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse was not expecting Theodore to grab his hand in this way, a soft pink color filling his cheeks. Instead of pulling away, Jesse adjusted his hand and squeezed, allowing Theodore to hold his hand. He looked over at Theodore and smiled, not wanting to say anything and ruin the moment. He wished the heat on his cheeks would go away, as usually little surprised him in this manner. He normally expected it when something like this happened, as usually he was the one making the advances. He just hadn't been sure of where Theodore stood yet, or if it was too fast. Instead of worrying though, he just leaned against the other male's head, watching the screen as the lyrics went by. He could get used to this.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:04 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theo couldn’t help but smile at jesse’s blushing cheeks, his own felt warm as he blushed. He hums softly as the music plays and rest his head against the others. He feels relaxed as they sat next to each other, his heart beats quickly. His eyes close as he relaxs, happy to be with Jesse. This moment couldn’t last forever but he wished it would. Hoped it would last as long as possible, he hasn’t felt this happy in a long time.

Chi Kamisorii

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces