PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:10 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

Hold, hold on, hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady
Mama, come here, approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home
If you love me, don't let go, if you love me, don't let go

User Image Jesse grinned at his phone, replying quickly, Me, scared? I have other things to dream about he laughed to himself, wondering if Theodore would think it was an innuendo or not. He sent another text not soon after, not caring that he was double texting. Ideas popped in his head and he didn't want to wait until Theodore replied, I'm sure there are other movies if you want to see a comedy or something he added, watching his phone for the next response. This was exciting. More excitement than Jesse had had in a long time. He knew little of Theodore, and maybe that mystery was what was pulling him in. The very fact that Theo was not knew had shocked him enough, but then no one was his friend so hardly anyone could tell him anything. He wanted to know all about Theo's life, and even share some of his own with the other.

Mother, I know, that you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying, to fight when you feel like flying

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:30 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore smiles and laughs at the text he got from Jesse, he didn’t care what movie he saw as long as they went together. He was surprised though when he got a text quickly after that. Didn’t even give him time to reply to the first text. I’m okay with anything as long as you’re there he replied before really thinking. He didn’t realize how flirty it came off until he read it against Great. He probably thinks I’m stupid now.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:50 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse was a little shocked at the next message, not expecting Theodore to be that truthful. It was cute, and made Jesse wonder a little less if Theodore liked boys. Sounds like a date to me then! I'll pick you up around 5:30 since movies dont start until around 6 he told the other, a small smirk across his face. He knew it wasn't too flirty, but still enough to maybe fluster the other one a little bit. He wondered if the other would blush, even, though there wasn't anyway to know. There would be plenty of opportunities to see Friday, though. Jesse was excited, even if it wasn't a real date. And to think, only this morning Theodore had declined a ride to school from him, and thinking of the candy remark only made him chuckle to himself. Of course, he didn't bring it up again, as promised. are you going to bed any time soon? he texted, wondering if the other would be saying goodnight or not.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:50 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theo smiles more with a dark blush as he reads the text about it being a date. But they he paused, did he mean a date date or a date set veteeen two friends. He thought and thought about it for a moment before he finally replies to the text with his fingers crossed:It’s a date them. And yeah I’m headed to bed, I get up early to make breakfast and pack my dads lunch. Goodnight, Jesse. With that he sets down his phone and closes his eyes, he would have told him see you tomorrow. But he isn’t sure if this friendship is something Jesse would want to tell others about at school. After pushing that thought out of his head he goes to bed. 5am came quick for him as he sits up and goes his morning routin. Makes breakfast for everyone, packs his dads lunch, eats breakfast before feeding the rabbit and getting a shower. Before he knows it he’s dressed and out the door, walking to school. His hair a bit messy due to the time crunch he had from eating with his dad, he only had time to brush his teeth after his shower. He just messes with his hair until he thinks it’s setting on his hair okay.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:34 am
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse smiled softly at his phone, not sure himself if this were a true date or not. goodnight Theo He sent his text back, going to bed soon after. The next morning he did about the same thing as the first, snoozing his alarm and showering, though he made sure to leave around the same time as he did the prior day. When he saw Theodore walking, he rolled his window, trying again today, ”Wanna rideee?” he asked, stretching his words playfully. He didn’t expect the other to say no today. Jesse would be a little disappointed if the other said no, but he wouldn’t be mad. He liked Theo, and though the walk to school wasn’t that long, the other seemed rushed. Jesse knew that was probably partly his fault, but he didn’t mind. He’d help Theodore anyway he could, even if it was just going and finding a brush.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:48 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore pauses as a car pulled up beside of him and he smiles at Jesse as he pulls up next to him. He can’t help but smile when he sees the other, it’s not like he can help it. ”I don’t know, stranger danger.” he says with a soft chuckle, he then he nods and adds,”Sure”. He gets into the vehicle and glances over at Jesse. He was surprised that the young man would want to be seen with him as they went to school together. But it was a happy surprise to see him, his heart seemed to speed up a little.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:58 am
Kariey123
ooc: sorry if this is short, I was trying to squeeze in a rely before work!

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse chucked at him, shaking his head at the words. He smiled at the other, ”Morning Theo,” he said, continuing their drive to school. Jesse’s car was clean, and it looked well taken care of. He refused to allow it to get dirty, though he didn’t spend too much time in it. He hated when his friends tried to leave junk in it, though. ”I’m guessing breakfast was good! I ate an orange. I think it’s almost a different fruit every morning,” he said, smiling. He wasn’t going to pretend like he or anyone at his place cooked, but didn’t sound upset about it either. It would not take them long to get to school.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:40 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore smiles at Jesse as he buckled his seat belt, glancing around at the clean car. He really wasn’t paying much attention before, but after a moment he looks over at Jesse. He seemed a bit worried to hear that he only ate an orange for breakfast. ”Just an orange isn’t good for you. I don’t mind bringing you something to eat.” he says with a worried expression, he was serious about bringing him breakfast. To him breakfast is the most important part of the day. He can’t help but feel worried for his new friend.

Chi Kamisorii
Ooc:it’s okay I’m out of it some

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:58 am
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse shrugged and then shook his head, "No, I'm okay! I don't need you worrying over me when you've got your dad to cook for too," he said, smiling. He was serious as well, "I'm seriously fine bud," he said in an attempt to reassure him. He didn't want to be in the other's way. He arrived to the school, parking in his usual spot. He turned to the other and smiled, "It is a nice offer, though. Thank you," he told the other. Theodore was sweet and kind, Jesse was glad to have him as a friend.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:41 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore nods and gives a slight smile even though he’s still worried. He gets out of the car and glances around nervously. Still not wanting people to see him with Jesse, he doesn’t want the other to be picked on for being near him. ”Jesse... I don’t think you should be seen with me... I don’t want people to change the way the treat you because of me...” he says with a soft voice, looking down some as he walks towards the school quickly. Theo thinks of Jesse over what he would want, not wanting to cause any trouble for his new friend.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:52 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse acted shocked when the other said that they shouldn't be seen together. He had assumed the other was worried about that, but Jesse wasn't. "What, are ya ashamed to be seen with me?" he teased, putting his arm around the other's neck, pulling him closer. He continued walking with the other, though he would allow him to pull him away if Theodore wanted to. "Besides, what are they gonna do? Stop being my friend? Who wants to be friends with bullies? he asked simply, thinking it made perfect sense. Jesse would be friends with anyone, usually it was the other person who rejected the friendship. This was the reason he wasn't friends with extremely shy or introverted people.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:17 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore was surprised when Jesse put his arm around his neck, a soft blush forms on his cheeks. He didn’t mind the touching but was still worried about how others would treat his new friend. ”As long as you’re sure...” he replies with a short voice and gives a small nod. He can’t help but feel happy as Jesse didn’t want to keep his distance. Just means Theo was right about what kind of guy Jesse is. He can hear the warning bell ring and his face gets nervous as he brushes off Jesse and starts to speed walk. ”Come on! We’ll be late!” he says with a soft laugh as he continues to quickly walk down the hall way

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:28 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse knew the other probably was embarrassed, though it made no difference to Jesse. He wasn't afraid of others, though he also hadn't been picked on his whole life. Jesse rolled his eyes at the bell, "Another day," he mumbled, following the other to class, making sure to sit in the desk next to Theodore, breaking the circle of people who had sat near him the day previously. He had a smug smile on his face, as if saying "come get me" to the other people who had called Theodore a dirty vampire the previous day. He waited for the girl's face in particular. Looking at Jesse, you could tell he was proud of his decision, though he didn't like sitting in the back. He would be fine though as long as it made Theodore happier.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:18 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore glances at Jesse who sits next to him, he can’t help but smile more as he sat next to him. But he still felt nervous as the other just stared at them, their eyes hateful. His jaw clenched some as he keeps his eyes down. One of Jesse’s friends walk over to him and stands in front of him before saying,”Hwy are you sitting back here with that freak? Thought you were different. Unless you’re just a looser like him. I knew you were pathetic just showing off your money. Is he your new charity case?”. Theo knew that was coming and he tightens his first, but he wasn’t expecting someone who was jesse’s friend to say something that hateful. ”I didn’t know they let someone this ignorant into the class.” he replies to the bully, taking a deep breath as he lifts his head. He used all the courage he had to try and defend his new friend, but what he wasn’t expecting was that person to get pisses off and knock him out with a right hook.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:35 pm
Kariey123
ooc: unless I read wrong, he definitely punched theo? if not, I will fix my whole response!

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse grinned at his friend, "You're not jealous are you? I think you were the charity case, my friend." he smugly remarked, though he was caught off guard by Theodore when he tried to defend Jesse. The blond had not expected that at all. He frowned when his friend was punched however, standing up and punching the other guy back, "Hey! Pick on me, p***k," he growled, standing between the two men. He would much rather fight than let Theodore get hurt, as he was the one who caused this mess to begin with. Other students were gasping and in awe, some pulling out their phones to record while someone else ran out of the classroom, supposedly to get a teacher. Jesse just stood and scowled, ready to hit again if the other advanced, though he was expecting a punch too. Jesse had never really gotten violent before, as he never had to. He refused to allow anyone to pick on Theodore, at least not when he was there to do something about it.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items