Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:40 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore was happy that he agreed to a movie even if it was them joking around. ”What time do you wanna go see a movie? I mean you did just eat my food.” he jokes with Jesse with a soft laugh, leaning on the table some. He did have to agree Will Smith made the movie quite funny, it was really good. ”Yeah I’m sure your dad has a lot of people working under him.” he says with soft sigh, his dad was pretty average looking. Kinda blended in with everyone else, they don’t look like father and child anyway. His dad has tan skin, black hair and brown eyes. ”I’d like a job, anything to help my dad. He stresses a lot after my mom left.” he says with a soft sigh shaking his head some. It was a lot of work his dad did to support them, he tried to help some how. But he did wonder why Jesse didn’t want to work, it’s not unusual though

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:28 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

Hold, hold on, hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady
Mama, come here, approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home
If you love me, don't let go, if you love me, don't let go

User Image Jesse shrugged, "You wanting to see a movie tonight? I figured maybe in a few days, that way it's guaranteed I get to hang out with you again after tonight," he smiled. He smile slacked a little at the next comment, "Uh, yeah, I guess so. I'm sure I could ask him about any Bainfords though, he might know your dad better than I do." he admitted, thinking it made more sense. Jesse didn't like going to the hospital, and had no reason to really know any of the employees. "Have you applied anywhere? Maybe I can help if you want to work somewhere. Put in a good word for you," he offered, figuring this was probably not the best subject. He knew things couldn't be happy-go-lucky all the time, but he liked to keep things that way. He wasn't concerned about his future, but most people were. Though he had assumed that Theo's mother had died, but leaving couldn't be much better. "I think both of my parents stress each other out. My dad always seems like he wants to leave, but he never does. I think they're waiting until I graduate to divorce." he sighed. It was inevitable, and while Jesse liked to act like he didn't care, it did bother him some.

Mother, I know, that you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying, to fight when you feel like flying

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:49 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

”It would have to be another time, it’s getting dark out already. Your car isn’t far from here but the back roads like this all look the same. Another time though wouldn’t hurt.” Theodore says with a smile, liking the idea of going out someone with Jesse. ”You don’t have to ask about my dad, and you don’t have to help me find a job. I thought my award winning charm did that itself.” he says with a laugh when it came to his charm. He’s usually socially awkward, always making a fool of himself so he stays quiet. But with Jesse he didn’t feel that way, he kinda liked it. ”I’m sorry to hear that... Parents seem to think we’re stupid and don’t catch on when they fight, they want us to think the love is still there when it’s not.” he says with a soft sigh, shaking his head. He got what Jesse was going through, but unlike his mom just walking out, his parents stay and fight.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:45 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, looking out of a nearby window, "Hm, how late is it? Time is really flying," he commented, sitting back
in his chair. The sun was starting to set, but it still wasn't too dark. He chuckled a little when Theodore spoke of his own charm, "You're right. I'm sure you can do it," he told him, smiling. He shrugged, "I guess some parents are the stupid ones. My dad may not have left, but he is gone a lot. Always at work, or so he says." he sighed. He decided he didn't like the conversation anymore, as it was kind of depressing. "So what's your room look like? Is it open to the public?" he teased, thinking if they moved a little they could find cheerier conversation. Besides, he was a little curious of what Theodore surrounded himself with besides the rabbit.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:22 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

”I guess time flies when you’re having a good time.” he replies with a soft laugh and sits back slightly. He couldn’t help but admit he was having a good time here with Jesse. But when the conversation of his dad came it seemed to darken slightly. ”It’s plain. Not much in it if you want to see it.” he says and stands up, walking into his room and pushes open the door. His room was small, it had a twin bed, a desk, dresser and night stand. In one corner was some toys for the rabbit, a small bed and a litter box. The room was plain and neat, everything clean and nothing out of place. On his table there is a photo of him and his dad, their both smiling and seem really happy. His dad was quite handsome even if he had some gray hair coming in.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:21 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse followed the other to his room, looking around Theodore's plain room. He sat on the edge of the bed giving a small smile, "It's nice and tidy. I like it," he said, looking over at the rabbit's toys. "Wiggles lives like a king! Or queen? Royalty!" he grinned, clapping his hands together. He picked up the frame with the photo of just Theodore and his dad, wondering when the mom had left. "Awh, I like this picture! What was happening in this picture? You two seem super happy!" he exclaimed. He noted his dad's features, wondering if Theodore held more of his mother's or not. He liked being in the room, it felt homey even if it was small and plain. His room wasn't similar in most ways, it was kinda messy and the bed was a bit bigger, so it was definitely a change.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:55 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore laughs some when his rabbit is mentioned to be living like royalty. ”Every king needs a castle and royal servants.” he says laughing more, wiggles does seem to run the house and treat him and his dad like servants. He sits on the bed next to Jesse and looks at the photo with a soft expression.”We went on vacation to Italy, for me it was a vacation but my dad had a security job. He got some time off and we were doing some site seeing. He fell into a fountain taking pictures. A local laughed at him and took a photo of us.” he says reminiscing in his memories, smiling at the photo with a fond expression.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:01 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse listened to Theodore’s story with a soft smile. ”Ah, Italy is nice, hmm? Do you have to move a lot? How long did you stay there for the job?” he asked, thinking that security sounded like a job where you stay in one spot. He placed the photo back down in its spot and looked around the room some more. Jesse had no family memories like his that were recent, but he didn’t bring it up. He didn’t want to drag the conversation down any, especially when Theodore appeared to be happy. ”I like your room. I’m glad we got to hang out today,” he said, looking back at Theodore. His white hair was shaggy, probably because of the rain, but Jesse liked the unique-ness. His eyes, although unlike anybody else’s, seemed to be sincere and Jesse liked that. Theodore was good and comfortable company. He stood up with a smile, ”I should probably go before the rain picks up. I don’t wanna get caught up in a storm,” he said, smiling still.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:14 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

”I didn’t live there, the company my dad worked for sent him over seas to assist companies when it came to setting up their security. My dad would always plan the trips around my school breaks. That way he wouldn’t leave me behind... It’s hard... being left behind...” Theodore replies as his expression changes some, but he puts a smile on his face. But he pushes the thoughts out of his mind as he stands up, stretching his arms in the air. ”I had a great time, I hope we can do this again. But less rain! I’ll show you to the main road.” he says with a smile, laughing some when it came to the rain. In a way he’s happy it rained, he got to make a new friend and Jesse seemed like a really good guy.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:10 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, knowing that he had misunderstood. Theodore's dad was respectable and seemed to care about his son above all else. He gave a small, sympathetic smile at the other's words, about to say something before Theodore became happy again. He didn't believe the happiness right now, but wasn't going to point it out. "Before I go, let me give you my number just in case you need anything," he offered, knowing his number from the top of his head. He thanked the other for the dinner and the night before heading home.
His night at home was boring. His mother was there, but he didn't really like to interact with her after thirty minutes of her being home, as she was usually drinking at that point. He knew he probably wouldn't see his dad, and he didn't want to talk to any of his friends at the moment. He had Theo on his mind, the white haired boy had been different. He wondered why he had never noticed him before, the fact made him feel a little guilty. He laid in his bed, flipping through channels as he waited until he got a text or until he fell asleep, whichever came first.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:40 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore enjoyed his time with Jesse, he felt a little sad though when the young man left. He saved the young mans number in his phone and he felt nervous to give him a text. He kept making up excuses why he shouldn’t, he was driving home and doesn’t need to be distracted, he needs to wash dishes and make dinner for his dad before he gets home. Then the excuse was he needed to get a shower, eventually he was ready for bed and still hasn’t sent Jesse a single text. Eventually he decided to stop procrastinating and he sends him a text,’Hey, just wanted to see if you made it home safely.’ He sets his phone down and stares at it, waiting for the reply as he feels nervous.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:31 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse had just been ready to go to bed when he received Theodore’s message, a small smile gracing his face. He had started to think that the other wasn’t going to text him at all that night. He picked up the phone after a few seconds. Usually he didn’t mind texting back right away, especially when he and someone else was talking and he had his phone in his hand, but he thought it might make him look a little desperate if he texted back with three seconds. He didn’t wait more than a minute though before replying: I’m safe! (: about to go to bed tho. What are you doing? He was glad Theodore had texted him. He wasn’t sure why Theo was so different, but he knew he liked having him as a friend. Tomorrow, he wouldn’t just sit idly by as they picked at his friend. Maybe it would even help the other get a new friend or two.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:45 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore looks at his phone as he reads the reply and let’s out a sigh of relief knowing that Jesse got home safely. He was quite worried about him with it being late and it rainy. He reached down, picking up wiggles and lays down next to the rabbit.”Nothing really, just laying here with wiggles.” he replies, it was a slow reply due to him not being good with texting. He wasn’t used to texting people, but it was exciting. Jesse didn’t come off as a rich kid and he likes it, he comes off as an ordinary person.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:29 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse noticed how it took the other a little while to respond, but assumed it was because of the same reason as himself. He laid on his back and texted with his phone above him, Boooring, but I’m doing the same thing, sans wiggles. he smiled to himself. Jesse thought for a moment before texting again, So, wanna go to the movies Friday? I can pick you up and we can see whatevers out. Even a horror movie (; he sent, wondering how the other would respond. Friday wasn’t too far from today, so the wait wouldn’t be so tedious. The thought of hanging out with Theodore again excited him, though he would make sure to call it a date on purpose. Of course, he had no way of knowing if the other liked boys or not, but it would be a joke. Besides, it would be nice to know if Theodore would be capable of liking him in that manner. He turned over onto his side and waited for Theodore’s text to come across his screen.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:41 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore smiles some as he reads the first text, he takes a photo with him and wiggles. He laid behind the small rabbit who curled up against Theo’s chest, he seemed relaxed with his bunny. He wore a light gray t-shirt and and red plaid pajama pants. His expression was calm yet happy as he looked down at the small animal. When it came to the second text he stopped for a moment, smiling even more as he was invited out to the movies. I’d really like that, but I wouldn’t want to give you nightmares with a horror movie! he replies to the text, trying not to get his hopes up. It could just be two friends going out to a movie. He doubt Jesse thought if it as anything else. After all they were both guys and Jesse was always sounded by beautiful girls.

Chi Kamisorii

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces