PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:35 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

Hold, hold on, hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady
Mama, come here, approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home
If you love me, don't let go, if you love me, don't let go

User Image Jesse noticed the difference in emotion when Theodore's mother was brought up, and figured this wouldn't be a good time to discuss her. He didn't even apologize for bringing her up, thinking it better to change the conversation altogether. "Oooh, sounds good. And no problem!" he exclaimed, jumping up on the counter and swinging his legs. "I like Wiggles. He's fluffy. I also didn't know you could let rabbits be free in the house. You're teaching me lots of new things." he said, watching the other cook. "That's a lot of work, is it actually fun? Do you want to be a chef?" he asked, wondering if Theodore wanted to cook or if he just did it because he had to.

Mother, I know, that you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying, to fight when you feel like flying

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:12 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore quickly sets the table while the burgers sizzle some, listening carefully to them. Quickly he gives the burgers a flip, glancing at Jesse who jumped on the counter. ”Yeah, wiggles is a strange one. He does what he wants. Even used a litter box, only reason my dad lets him wonder around.” he says laughing and shaking his head some, it was a strange rabbit indeed. Once the burgers are done, he puts them on a place and sets them on the table. ”I find cooking to be fun, once you get a recipe down it’s easy. I want to be a cook but my dad is worried about my future, says I should get into law school.” he adds with a soft sigh, not too excited about everything. But if make his dad worry less, it’ll be fine for him. ”What about you? What do you want to do when you graduate?” he ask and places glasses of water on the table before having a seat. Putting together his burger before taking a big bite.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:40 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse opened his mouth in surprise, "A litter box? He is like a cat!" Jesse grinned, liking the bunny even more. He moved to the table when the dinner was ready, setting his burger up as well. "Lame! If you become a lawyer and don't want to, you'll hate it forever." he said, as if he had any words of wisdom to share. He shrugged when he was asked what he wanted to do, "I got no idea, really. I'm kinda in the same boat as you, my dad wants me to go to college, be a doctor like him or somethin'. But I don't want to, so I'll probably gone in for general studies at first." he admitted, honestly not knowing what he was going to do. He thanked Theodore for the water and began eating at the same time. "To be honest, I don't like school in general. It's boring and long, and I don't want to do it all over again when I graduate. But I guess it's not up to me, huh?" he said, taking another bite of the burger. "Hey, you did a good job! I like it!" he grinned, definitely sounding genuine.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:10 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore nods some as he listens to Jesse mention hating being a lawyer, which he really would hate it. He doesn’t have much interest in law school, or anything related to the law. Cooking was what he liked to do and wished to stick with it. ”Being a doctor isn’t bad, but it would be hard if you don’t have a passion for it.” he replies after a moment, finishing his burger and drinking his water. ”Taking general classes isn’t bad until you can figure out what you want to do, first year of college is usually just junk classes before you get into a real major.” he says after a moment and sets down his glass. He felt happy that the young man enjoyed his burger, it worried him that it was too spicy. It was weird for him to actually sit down with someone to eat, usually it was just him and the rabbit.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:32 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, ”Same for being a lawyer. But I don’t think I have a passion for anything, besides baseball. I wasn’t even forced to play it, I just enjoy being on the team.” he admitted. He continued eating, listening to what the other was saying. ”You should go to culinary school. I think you would like it more than law school. That’s for nerds.” he joked. Jesse wasn’t used to eating home meals, but he usually didn’t eat alone. He would go out to eat most of the time, inviting at least one other person to join him. ”So why do you do for fun? You got anyone who hang out with?” he asked, trying to get to know the other. He figured it would be rude to not talk about Theodore when he knew very little about him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:40 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

”I would like to go to culinary school, but telling my dad that would be difficult.” Theo said with a soft sigh, saying something and then acting on it are two different things. But he really loves to cook, it’s one thing he’s always loved to do since he was young. He laughed at the joke of law school being for nerds, Jesse wasn’t wrong about that, it was a nerdy school. ”Usually I just stay home, I don’t really have any friends since I moved here... I go back to my home town once in a while to visit old friends, but their all busy as of lately prepping for college.” he admits with a slight shrug, not really having many people to talk to lately. He comes off as a loner a lot, but it’s hard to make friends with people who taunt you.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:53 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, understanding that actions were often harder than just speaking the words. He pouted slightly upon hearing that Theodore had no friends here and that all of his old friends were too busy for him. "Awh, poor Theo. I'll be your friend here! And I'm sure there are others who would love to have you as a friend! You just gotta talk to people!" he said as if it was an easy thing to do. To Jesse, talking to people was one of the easiest things in the world. "So if you don't get to hang out with people, then what do you do? Like around here? Do you play games or read or what? Because it seems like a pretty boring time doing nothing by yourself." he said blatantly. He couldn't imagine being alone all of the time. He finished up his burger and drank some of his water, looking around to see if the rabbit was hopping around the kitchen or if he had escaped to somewhere else.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:05 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theo smiles as Jesse tells him he’d be his friend, no one has offered to be his friend. He’s tried but they usually tune him out or he catches them saying nasty things behind his back. ”Are you sure? Not the most popular person right now.” he says unsure of him for a moment, unsure if he’d take it back the moment he left. Though he did seem genuinely nice and interested in being his friend. ”I’m actually really into horror movies,I like to go down to the theater every once in a while. Also I’m not a complete loner, I have been on a few online dates but none really pan out.” he replies with a laugh, he does have a few thing she liked to do. May seem surprising with him going on dates but they never really get past the second date, maybe he was just boring.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:22 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, "You don't gotta be popular to be my friend. I like everyone's company for the most part! I'm somehow even friends with the bullies and I don't even condone it. I guess I don't do much about it either, though," he said, shrugging. When the other brought up dating, Jesse got noticeably excited, clapping his hands. "Ooh, online dating? Anyone we know?" he asked enthusiastically, watching the other. "It doesn't even matter if they don't pan out, right? There's someone for everyone. I've had a few flames too, but it wasn't anything special, yanno?" He grinned, and then turned to the other part of the statement, "Hm, I'm not huge on horror, but I can watch it sometimes. What's your favorite?" he asked, though he was much more interested in the Theo's dating history. It could be a fun discussion.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:43 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

”I guess we’re friends now! And I don’t think it’s anyone you would know” Theo replies with a cheerful tone and sits back in his chair. He went on a few dates with guys who went to school across town, some even from a snobby prep school. ”It’s hard to meet someone who isn’t superficial, who cares where you come from, if your personality suck no one will want to be with you.” he says running his fingers though his hair, he’s not one who needs nice things to feel happy. He has his dad, wiggles and a roof over his head. Money didn’t impress him nor did it make him worship someone because they had it. ”I like the classics, Hellraiser, The Thing, Freaks.” he says as the thinks a bit more about what else he lives. ”What about you? What does mister popular like to do when he’s not entertaining his fans?” he asked Jesse with a teasing tone, smiling over at him.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:57 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse grinned when Theo approved of their friendship, a triumphant look on his face. He nodded, "I understand. A lot of people suck! But I haven't seen anything bad about your personality," he told the other, propping his head up on his hands. Theodore seemed like someone who was always watching other people's actions, so he must've known more about Jesse than Jesse did Theo. "I haven't seen any of those. Really, I've only ever heard of Hellraiser. Dude with all the needles, right?" he asked, though it was pretty redundant. "Well, if I am not in the company of my friends, I watch series or practice on my own. But, I don't really like being alone. I do enjoy entertaining, however," he laughed, smiling back. "I'm grateful for all of the people who like being around, of course. I'm not sure what really pulls any of them, but I do have an idea.." he trailed for a minute, his face looking as if he was going to pout again. It was no secret that a lot of his so-called friends liked to be with him because he had money and means to do whatever he wanted. "But, it's not fun being alone, right?" he grinned, his cheery demeanor falling back into place. He knew why he kept everyone close, and even if for them it was just to do something fun for free, it meant more to Jesse. He wondered if Theodore would continue to be different than their classmates.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:51 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theo laughed some at the others expression, he seemed happy about them being friends now. ”I guess my blending in worked for the most part, I mean oook at me.” he jokes with a goofy grin before standing up and grabbing the dirty dishes. He sets them in the sink and fills it with warm water before leaning in the counter. ”Yeah, Hellraiser is about the needles guy, and most horror movies I enjoy come out before 2000, the newer ones aren’t bad though.” he says as he turns off the water to let the dishes soak. He listens to Jesse speak about what he liked to do and how he didn’t like being alone. He doesn’t think anyone honestly likes being alone, it’s just human nature. ”Have you ever thought about going into the entertainment business? I mean you have the look.” he says after a moment and returns to the table once it’s cleared. He thought Jesse had the right personality for it and everyone just seemed to gravitate to him. Some though seemed to gravitate to him for the wrong reason but it wasn’t his place to say that. ”It’s no fun to be alone, but I rather be alone then be used or talked bad about when they think I’m not listening.” he replies plainly, those people were toxic in his opinion and always avoided them like the plague.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:25 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, "Wish I woulda found you sooner! I need someone who knows how to cook," he teased, watching the other take the dirty dishes to the sink. "Were there any good horror movies this year? I prefer comedies myself." he told him, not moving from his own seat. He tapped his fingers against his cheek, thinking about going into entertainment. "Hmm, actually that might be a good idea. I wouldn't know where to begin! Go to college for entertainment. My dad would like that," he blabbered, laughing at the thought of how his parents would react. "Oh, the shame, right? The famous doctor Wellen's son, not going to medical school," he said exasperatedly. He smiled, though he hadn't realized that he said his father's last name rather than Dean. He grinned when the other said he had the right look. He pouted a little when the other said that he'd rather be alone than used, but nodded just the same, "Yeah, I get that, I suppose. I try to distance myself from two-faced people, but yanno. I don't like being used either, but sometimes it's more like I'm helping the person out, if you know what I mean." he said, looking at the white haired boy who was across from his now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:54 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

”I don’t come cheep! My pay would cost you going to a movie with me.” Theodore replies with soft smile, shrugging playfully. He can’t think of any good horror movies that came out lately, a few caught his attention but he didn’t get to go see them. ”Nothing lately that catches my eye. I don’t think Men in Black was supposed to be a comedy but I always found the movie series’s to be hilarious.” he replies to the young man and rest his arms on the table. He felt relaxed with Jesse and he wasn’t sure why, they just met but it feels like he’s known him for a while. He thought for a moment when doctor Wellen was mentioned and he tries to figure out where he’s heard that name. After a moment it hit him and it all seemed to click, his dad works security for his father. ”You wouldn’t happen to know a Alexander Bainford would you? My dad does the security for your dad, mainly computer software stuff but he has been known to slam a guy against the wall.” He says after a moment, looking over at him, it was strange what a small world it was. Who knew his dad works for jesse’s dad, but it was strange how their last names were different. He wasn’t going to pry on something that wasn’t his to ask about. ”Yeah I get what you mean” he says softly, understanding what he meant by helping people out

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:30 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse laughed at Theodore, smiling and nodding, "Of course not! I don't know what I was thinking. I can definitely afford you!" he told him, liking the idea. Jesse also felt comfortable with Theodore, but he was like that with most people. He liked people. "That's because Men in Black had Will Smith. He's funny!" he grinned. He tapped on his chin, thinking about the name. He then shrugged, "Maybe? Probably not. I dunno names of the employees that work there. But your dad sounds cool. So that's where your dad is? Mine is at the hospital a lot." He was kind of surprised that their dads knew each other, but it was a smaller town. "Do you want a job? Like now, not just as a chef, or lawyer, in a few years. I, personally, do not want to work." he asked, wondering if how the other would answer the question.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items