Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:45 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore feels a little a little bit of happiness bubble in his chest as his baking it complimented. ”I made them in cooking class. We were told to make your comfort food as a way to get to know each other.” he replies with a small smile and takes the muffins back. It threw him off when Jesse apologizes for his friends behavior, that’s never happened before. He wasn’t sure why he was apologizing either, it wasn’t him who said the cruel words. It was nice to have a classmate invite him to something and be genuine about it. ”Thanks, though I don’t want to take your only good hiding spot.” he says with a soft voice, leaning against the locker some. He smiles back at Jesse, an actual smile instead of his usual half baked smiles.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:07 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

Hold, hold on, hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady
Mama, come here, approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone, 'cause this house don't feel like home
If you love me, don't let go, if you love me, don't let go

User Image Jesse nodded, "Wow, awesome! We didn't get to do anything cool like that all day. It has been a lame day." he commented, a little surprised that Theodore had made them himself. Theodore's real smile was a pleasant surprise, and Jesse was glad that he gave it to him. "It would be a joint hiding spot! I'm sure there are others around, but this one is open if you want to not be alone." he offered again, though he didn't intend to again. "I can take you home today, if you don't have a ride. It would suck to have another downpour just as you started your trek!" he smiled, crossing his arms over his chest. He wasn't sure if the other would allow him to drive him around, "We can even stop and get caaaandy," he offered, laughing. It was funny to him that Theodore had said that to begin with. He must've already known him, even though Jesse had thought Theodore was new.

Mother, I know, that you're tired of being alone
Dad, I know you're trying, to fight when you feel like flying

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:30 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

The young man felt even more happy as his baking was complimented again. Jesse didn’t seem like the others to him, he seemed more genuine and honest to him. When a car ride was offered to him, he wasn’t sure if he should accept the offer or not. But when candy is mentioned his whole face turns bright red as he covered his face some with his hand and looks away from Jesse. He felt really embarrassed for even saying that in the first place now. ”If I accept the ride, will you never say that again?” he says trying to act cool about it but his face gave it away. It’s not easy to come off cool when even your ears are red from embarrassment.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:52 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse’s eyes beamed at the reaction, covering his mouth with one of his hands. Theodore’s face was bright red - all the way up to his ears -just because Jesse had brought up the candy. ”Alright, fine, but you have to admit it’s pretty funny, Theo,” he grinned, leading the other out of the school. He walked him to his car and started it, glad to be out of the rain once again, though it had reduced to a light sprinkle. It seemed to be scattered showers. ”Just tell me the way to go, or we can stop somewhere if you need to. I’ve got absolutely nothing planned so there’s no rush,” he told the other, buckling up. He was hopeful that Theodore would allow Jesse to be his friend, though eh figured time would tell. After all, all the invitations were there.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:12 am
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore felt a little relieved as he agreed to not mention the candy again. He gave a slightly shrug as it was mentioned it being funny. He guessed it was a little funny in a way but still embarrassing. He thinks for about what needs to be done and he checks his phone for the time.”There is a flash sale at the grocery store...” he replies as he thinks back to the ad he was reading last night. So he points out the way to the grocery store and gets out as the car stops. Quickly getting out for the car and looking over at the ladies who were already there. The flash sales are always like a war at the grocery store, getting in is the hard part. But he manages to slip between some of the ladies and grab some of the things he needs. Other items it would be a pain and useless to go after, the ladies can be mean when it comes to the flash sale.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:28 am
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, driving the other to the grocery store. He didn't need anything for himself but he didn't mind taking Theodore. Like he had mentioned, he had nothing else to do. When he entered the store, he was surprised by the amount of older ladies that were already there, "Looks like you may be a little late to the sale," he commented, walking behind the other. He stopped to pick up something on the shelf, just to look at it, when one of these ladies came by and grabbed it. He frowned and shook his head, "Hm, well good luck getting what you need," he commented. Though when another lady came by he smiled at her, calling her by name. "Glenda! Hi, good to see you!" he said, obviously knowing her. Jesse attracted her and one of the other women she was with to him, talking to them while Theodore continued his shopping. Jesse seemed to be able to talk and laugh with just about anyone, even the meaner of the ladies. "Oh, you know Mom, she's always working! But I'll let her know you said hi," he said simply, turning to Theodore, "I'm here with my friend, Theodore. Theo, these are a few of my mother's friends. Maybe they can help you get things! They seem much more fierce." he suggested, obviously thinking it was an amazing idea.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:31 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore looks over at Jesse who seems to attract a crowd with his charisma. He seemed to know them and in a way that was a good thing, he did need some help getting that he needs. ”I can give you my list... I need eggs, cabbage, beef, red bell peppers, bananas, broccoli, carrots, chicken, white rice and blueberries”. he says listing off the items he needs, most of them are for his rabbit but a few are to make dinner and breakfast. He takes a deep breath to get into shopping mode, then slips though the crowds like nothing. Once he’s done shopping and checked out he thanks the ladies with a polite nod. ”I live in the apartments up the street, you don’t have to drive me home. Thank you for taking me here, what do I owe you for gas?” he tells Jesse with a soft expression, not wanting to waist anymore of his time.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:39 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse was glad that he could be helpful, though all he really did after that was follow Theodore, slinking through the crowd with his hands in his pockets. "Good thing I know people, yeah?" he said, watching as the ladies helped Theodore out. He was glad to be useful in that way. "Are you cooking tonight? If it's as good as your muffins then your family'll love it," he complimented, though not everything on the list was coherent. When they were finished, he offered to carry the groceries out, though there weren't that many bags. "Ah, okay. You owe me nothing for gas! What would I look like offering you a ride and then having you give me money?" he shook his head, as if to say 'absolutely not.' Jesse didn't need the gas anyway, but it was nice of Theodore to offer at least. He walked outside with the other, "I'll see you tomorrow, then, Theo! Maybe during last period?" he said grinning, not pressuring the other to ride home with him.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:04 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore thought for a moment, maybe it was good to have friends and connections around you. Yeah, I always cook. Other wise my dad would burn down the house.” he jokes with a small laugh when he thinks about his dad cooking a meal. Besides his dad works a lot and doing the house work takes a lot off his father’s shoulders. He didn’t seem too happy with Jesse denying to take gas’s money and he thinks for a moment. ”If you won’t take money and don’t have anything else to do, I insist in you coming over for dinner.” he adds, not wanting Jesse to go home empty handed. It would be inconsiderate to get a ride and not offer anything in return.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:21 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse looked as if he was about to leave before he was invited to dinner. He hummed for a moment, as if he was actually thinking about it. ”Alright, yeah! That’s a good trade,” he beamed, allowing the other to take the lead. He never got to eat a home cooked meal anymore, so he was excited for the chance. ”So you’re the cook, hmm? That’s fun, I bet. I don’t know how to do anything in the kitchen.” he said, figuring they could just walk to the home since it was close by. He had really hit it off with Theodore to be invited over, and this pleased him the most. Theodore would at least have one friend, Jesse would make sure of it. ”Mind if I ask ya a question? I don’t want you getting upset on me or anything,” he asked, looking over the white haired boy. The rain had ebbed for now, but the clouds looked like they were promising to pour down again. Jesse hoped to be in a house by that point, but he figured getting soaked wouldn’t be the worse thing that could happen.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:37 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore nods happily as Jesse agreed to coming over for dinner, leading him down the road. He eventually turns down a side road and walks up to a shabby two story apartment. ”Yeah, I do most of the cooking. And I know it looks shabby on the outside but it’s nice on the inside” he says, walking up the stairs and stops in front of the apartments. Thinking for a moment while wondering what the question was as he walks up the stairs. ”Ask away” he replies while unlocking the door, walking it. A small rabbit almost immediately runs over to Theo and rubs happily against him.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:47 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse knew better than to judge anyone based on where they lived, street and house-wise. He didn’t really care, as it was a well known fact he grew up around money, but a lot of others didn’t. Or at least, not a lot of extra money. He follows Theodore inside, looking around, ”Is your dad home?” he asked, and the noticed the fluffy rabbit. It seemed to momentarily distract him from his question, ”Aweeee, it’s so cute! He came right up to you! Can I hold him?” he asked excitedly. It was an uncommon pet in Jesse’s mind. After his initial excitement, he continued to follow Theodore, his question back on his mind. ”So, you’re obviously not new. I thought you were! I haven’t seen much of you! But why are they calling you a vampire? Or are they just being cruel?” he asked, curious. He hoped to put a stop to it, but he could only influence so much. He couldn’t make anyone do or not do anything. He hoped to not offend or upset with his question, but he didn’t really know how Theo would react.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

”No, he usually get home late, he’ll probably be home before I go to bed.” he replies and carefully steps around the rabbit as he goes into the kitchen. Theodore pulls out the container of blueberries and the rabbit seems to get highly excited and just watches it’s owner hand the blueberries over to Jesse. ”Wiggles isn’t good with new people, give him a few commands like sit or lay down, give him a few blueberries as a reward and he’ll be your best friend in seconds.” he replies as if it wasn’t unusual that the rabbit knew how to do tricks. His jaw lacks up some as he’s asked about being called a vampire, it was a touchy subject but it might be good to talk about it. ”I moved here around the time a horror movie about vampires came out... A lot of students saw my red eyes and called me a dirty vampire.” he says with a soft sigh, putting up the food he wasn’t going to use.

Chi Kamisorii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:46 pm
Kariey123

Jesse Dean

User Image Jesse nodded, "I get that. My mom gets home around six most of the time, but my dad's got the most random schedule, so I never know when he's gonna be home." he shrugged, taking the blueberries happily. He squatted down to the rabbit and told it to sit, giving it some berries when it obeyed, "I didn't know bunnies did tricks," he commented, telling it to lie down and feeding it again. He patted it for a few moments before standing, putting the berries on the counter. "Oh, so you are kind of new! Kind of." he said, thinking back to when the vampire type movies came out. "So they aren't contacts? That's crazy! Oh, are you albino? That's rare, right? They shouldn't be so awful to you," he began babbling, thinking that albino made the most sense, with the white hair and all. "So! What are we having for dinner? Or is it a surprise?" he asked cheerily. He liked to have an air about him that came off as happy and radiant.

Chi Kamisorii

kariey123

Partying Lover

13,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:05 pm
User Image

Theodore Bainford

Theodore nods some as he listens to Jesse talk about his parents, it must be hard to be on your own. He laughs some as he watches the rabbit do it’s tricks, it seems quite happy to get its blueberries. ”You know, I don’t think wiggles thinks he’s a rabbit. Sometimes he acts like a dog and other times he acts like a cat... It’s kinda strange!” he says with a laugh and starts to make burger patties, adding some spice to it for a little bit of a kick. When it’s mentioned he’s an albino he pauses for a second, not really ever thinking about it before. ”I don’t know if I am or not... I got my looks from my mom and I really didn’t get a chance to ask her...” he says as his expression seems to darken some, tightening his jaw. He takes a deep breath to calm his nerves before he replies to the dinner question. ”Spicy burgers, had everything but the burger meat. Thanks again for helping me get it.” he adds bedore throwing the burgers in the frying pan, listening to the sizzle.

Chi Kamisorii

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces