Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Neo’s search thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:19 am
HELLO!

I come in peace lol, you can call me Neo or Pretzel or as I previously went by, Night. I’ve been on Gaia for about... I don’t know now, I’m an old geyser and I never say no to a good roleplay. I’ve got a full time job which might limit my replies to a few a day (depending on the roleplayer’s availability) but I’ll try not to make it a hindrance c:

As much as I like having some fun and cracking up a serious situation, I like a good semi-literate to literate partner as I tend to mirror posts and I do not fancy 3 lines for my paragraphs. That being said, I understand if one can’t think of something good or my own skills have rusted over the years, but I’m willing to put in a good effort and so should you c: I also believe a good plot helps with the post length, a good idea leads to one obsessing over it and thinking of ways to make it better, so while deciding on a plot, feel free to give in your inputs too!

With literacy out of the way, let’s talk about roles and plots. I’m open to playing anything/anyone as long as it’s not going to be all about that “sexy time” because...we have other means to get rid of some hormones aye? But I’m okay with it happening like “Oh, we in love, we mate now” kind of shabbang so lol. I’m open to playing both male and female and comfortable playing both actually.

PM’s, threads, anything is fine and your posts don’t have to be visually appealing, if I do that then it’s because I like it~

Quote me, PM me, anything you like and let’s discuss business ;D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:53 pm
ll Neo ll
HELLO!

I come in peace lol, you can call me Neo or Pretzel or as I previously went by, Night. I’ve been on Gaia for about... I don’t know now, I’m an old geyser and I never say no to a good roleplay. I’ve got a full time job which might limit my replies to a few a day (depending on the roleplayer’s availability) but I’ll try not to make it a hindrance c:

As much as I like having some fun and cracking up a serious situation, I like a good semi-literate to literate partner as I tend to mirror posts and I do not fancy 3 lines for my paragraphs. That being said, I understand if one can’t think of something good or my own skills have rusted over the years, but I’m willing to put in a good effort and so should you c: I also believe a good plot helps with the post length, a good idea leads to one obsessing over it and thinking of ways to make it better, so while deciding on a plot, feel free to give in your inputs too!

With literacy out of the way, let’s talk about roles and plots. I’m open to playing anything/anyone as long as it’s not going to be all about that “sexy time” because...we have other means to get rid of some hormones aye? But I’m okay with it happening like “Oh, we in love, we mate now” kind of shabbang so lol. I’m open to playing both male and female and comfortable playing both actually.

PM’s, threads, anything is fine and your posts don’t have to be visually appealing, if I do that then it’s because I like it~

Aha! We meet again! Or rather, we happen to be in multiple guilds and...*mumbles incoherently*. Anyways, I'd be down for something. I tend to match post lengths as well (literally I count the lines and make sure I do as many if not more), so the literacy bit shouldn't be a problem. I tend to play males, but I have played females before, so if a plot really requires it, I can play a girl. Down for romance, but I never ever do sex scenes not even over pms or discord or anything. Mostly I do realistic or fantasy, not really a fan of sci-fi or horror. Um...if you want to shoot me a pm to discuss, that's cool, so that, you know, we don't fill up your search thread or anything.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:36 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
ll Neo ll
HELLO!

Aha! We meet again! Or rather, we happen to be in multiple guilds and...*mumbles incoherently*. Anyways, I'd be down for something. I tend to match post lengths as well (literally I count the lines and make sure I do as many if not more), so the literacy bit shouldn't be a problem. I tend to play males, but I have played females before, so if a plot really requires it, I can play a girl. Down for romance, but I never ever do sex scenes not even over pms or discord or anything. Mostly I do realistic or fantasy, not really a fan of sci-fi or horror. Um...if you want to shoot me a pm to discuss, that's cool, so that, you know, we don't fill up your search thread or anything.

*Gasp* NOT YOU AGAIN! Lol jk, thank you for noticing me, gain ;D

As creepy as that may have seemed~ thank you for letting me know v u v I shall revert back to your PM right away c:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:54 am
Hello there;

I would appreciate a chance to role play with you. I like to think I am semi lit with my posts, and I do try to mirror when I can; but writers block does happen and I understand when it happens. I am still not quite comfortable playing males though I am working on that so for now I would prefer female. I am okay with romance in the stories, rather the kind you have to work for then the love at first sight. Unless the romance was there before the stories start. However I am not comfortable playing out the sexy times, not saying it can't happen just prefer to skip to the next scene. Hmmm..... I believe that is everything. I am open to discussing a plot with you if you are still looking. Please feel free to pm me to further discuss this.

~Storm~  

Princess_of_Storm

Fashionable Phantom

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:57 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:16 am
Bump  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:49 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:58 am
Mexican Drug Lord
Bump

Thank you señor~  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:06 am
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord
Bump

Thank you señor~
I too am trying to return to the RP world. What genre strikes your interests?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:18 am
Mexican Drug Lord
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord
Bump

Thank you señor~

Ohh, welcome~
I’m open to most honestly, do you have something in particular you wish to try out?  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:50 am
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord
Bump

Thank you señor~

Ohh, welcome~
I’m open to most honestly, do you have something in particular you wish to try out?
My taste is sort of broad, I especially like when politics gets involved in stories. I do like romance in a story, while being that I'm not into any of the "cutesy" RPs. I can work in almost any time settings. Wood you like to see some samples? :>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:15 pm
Mexican Drug Lord
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord
Bump

Thank you señor~

Ohh, welcome~
My taste is sort of broad, I especially like when politics gets involved in stories. I do like romance in a story, while being that I'm not into any of the "cutesy" RPs. I can work in almost any time settings. Wood you like to see some samples? :>

Ohhh, we can definitely involve some politics >o> I do have two ideas in my head now- still need refining but I did do a roleplay eons ago with a mafia lord’s daughter trapping his rival as her slave (if you’re not into that, it’s fine, we can skip that) and another was... well, still a work in progress up here lol.
What are cutesy rps though? xD just so I know I should avoid them?
If you’d like to show me, I would surely c:  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:28 pm
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord
Bump

Thank you señor~

Ohh, welcome~

Ohhh, we can definitely involve some politics >o> I do have two ideas in my head now- still need refining but I did do a roleplay eons ago with a mafia lord’s daughter trapping his rival as her slave (if you’re not into that, it’s fine, we can skip that) and another was... well, still a work in progress up here lol.

Well, just nothing that involves puppies and lollipops, or your average tsundere. Hate, and I mean HATE a Romeo and Juliet situation. I'm not into slave/master type role plays, always weirded me out. I always find that role plays that strike my interests usually involves gang activity, warfare, zombies( biggrin ), or criminal activities. I'm not afraid of blood and gore, just enough to stay along the ToS. (Who are we kidding, we all love it)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:42 am
Mexican Drug Lord
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord
ll Neo ll
Mexican Drug Lord

Ohh, welcome~

Well, just nothing that involves puppies and lollipops, or your average tsundere. Hate, and I mean HATE a Romeo and Juliet situation. I'm not into slave/master type role plays, always weirded me out. I always find that role plays that strike my interests usually involves gang activity, warfare, zombies( biggrin ), or criminal activities. I'm not afraid of blood and gore, just enough to stay along the ToS. (Who are we kidding, we all love it)

Lol duly noted, I shall avoid all those xD
Oh, those do seem like things we could do, especially mixing up most of those themes with each other. Probably like a post apocalyptic scenario where the government is trying to establish rules for the survivors, which leads to division of the crowd and probably enough to cause a lot of conflicts. >u> finally someone into blood and gore, I am excited to see how this will work ;D lol  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:07 pm
Hi, I'm just wondering if you're still searching for people to roleplay with?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff