Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cats of the Sun ☼ A Warrior Cats BC

Back to Guilds

A place for members of the Cats of the Sand BC Shop to keep track or and roleplay their characters. 

Tags: Roleplay, Warriors, Cats 

Reply Archives
[Game] Advent Day 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loner | Juvenile | Male | Colored by Tigeria

Today is a free raffle for this little boy. All you have to do is just leave a story about a time you had a wild adventure while holiday shopping.

The raffle will be rolled @ 11 PM EST

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Holiday adventure:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:34 am
Username:AlicornPlayhouse
Holiday adventure:When I was maybe 5 I was buying presents for people. My Mom was getting my sister something and hiding it in the kart from her, but I thought my little sister put something in because she wanted it so I grabbed it and put it back when I saw it. My mom had to rush back to the store last minute to get it because of my stupidity.  

AlicornPlayhouse

polliwoggi

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:43 am
Username: Variable Nonsense
Holiday adventure: My wild adventure is the fact that I have never actually been holiday shopping. I mean, I may have been dragged along when I was a WEE LITTLE LAD, but once I was old enough to remember, I've never been. My parents always went without me, then in my highschool and college years I just didn't have money for holiday shopping, and now that I'm older I just ... order everything online. 8'D  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:56 am
Username: Revel1984
Holiday adventure: Honestly i don't remember anything uniquely exciting to be classed as an adventure but i did recently walk rather far to pick up a christmas gift for my daughter, in an area i'd never been before and had to trust that my dad knew where he was going, despite him not having been in that area in over 30 or 40 years.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:23 pm
Username: Valdmir Talamore
Holiday adventure:
Does going to 4 toy r us in one day to find the lego hogwarts castle count?! It was worth it cause it retailed for like $70 and its selling on amazon and ebay for $600 now because they discontinued that model  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:44 pm
Username: Anderleit
Holiday adventure: It is funny that this comes up today! Due to our car being in the shop for the last week, the bf and I haven't been able to pick up a few last minute presents for people. In comparing schedules, it eventually became very clear that if we wanted to get shopping done as painlessly as possible, we were going to have to go out today after we got out of work. So cue piling in the car around 2pm, walking the dog, and storming out to no less than six places in order to (hopefully) find presents enough for everyone left on our list.

We ultimately succeeded, but not before:

- almost getting hit four times, with the third one being a big ol' pickup that definitively followed us around for about thirty minutes. They squealed off when we turned into the parking lot of a police station.
- my bf nearly coming to blows with some guy who wanted the last package of Warhammer minis that we wanted to buy for our friend. We ended up letting him have it, and getting the friend something different - the teller gave us their employee discount for the trouble, aw.
- two women getting into a fight in front of the gift-wrapping section. I don't know over what, but security was getting involved when I suggested just grabbing some wrapping paper off the rack and calling it good. Bf agreed.
- running between four different Gamestops (who were all very accommodating) in order to get everything on my list from them in correct configuration to take advantage of the sales they have going on right now. This one was all my own personal bugbear, but I ended up saving half the price again on everything I was picking up - and like I said, they were very nice about it - so I figure it was worth.

This is easily the most complicated shopping trip I have ever been on for Christmastime. I am really, really glad that it's over and done with. = u=  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:44 pm
Username: belloblossom
Holiday adventure: So a couple of years ago my mom and I go out of town to a giant mall in the town over the hill. We powered through, got all our Xmas shopping we needed for everyone done and came out to realize that we were no where close to where we had parked! Now, it wasn’t like walking around in a parking lot that was only one level. There were three lots with three floors (not including the roof) surrounding this mall. It was then that a friendly mall cop drove by and my mom went to go ask him for directions. Not only did he give us directions, but a ride back to our car! It has long been called the Xmas Mall Miracle.  
Tigeria generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:11 pm
Rolling time!

1. AlicornPlayhouse
  2. Variable Nonsense
  3. Revel1984
  4. Valdmir Talamore
  5. Anderliet
  6. belloblossom

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:13 pm
Variable Nonsense
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congratulations!

Please take your new boy here to be certed!  
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games