Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What Trouble Would the Avatar Above You Be In? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=]
  Enjoy!
View Results

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:09 am
Verner Von Richthofen was shoved into the swimming pool during a poolside BBQ party and emerged from the pool soaking wet and dripping water everywhere! rofl

Verner Von Richthofen

I know you wanted revenge and are venting your anger with this but well done! I think you put in quite a bit of effort into your research and you should really go to medical school and become a doctor. Once again, I am sorry that I pissed you off immensely. I hope you have vented all your anger and are no longer angry with me for saying that you failed both the LSAT and MCAT exams. I wish you continuous good luck in all your exams and should you decide to enter medical school, I wish you good luck in medical school as well. cheese_whine

Thanks Verner. I'm considering going into medical school.

Verner Von Richthofen
Yuwen Xun

Oh God! I just remembered this. Yuwen Xun, from now on you should never write about anyone you are pissed off with suffering serious illnesses or injuries as a form of revenge. As a Christian, I do not believe in jinxes but I actually suffered my first heart attack on January 25th 2019. All it took was one 95% blocked Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery in my heart to cause a massive widowmaker heart attack. Just that ONE blocked artery! This was followed by a second heart attack on March 28th 2019. I did wind up in the ICU on ECMO twice but thankfully I did not need a heart transplant. Unfortunately my formerly strong and powerful Athlete's Heart will never make a full recovery from the two heart attacks I suffered this year. cry

Verner, I'm glad you don't believe in jinxes and I wouldn't have tried to jinx anyone. I'm sorry you suffered two heart attacks but happy you pulled through and you're still alive. You'd be sorely missed if you died. Get well soon Verner!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:46 am
well think he'd be in a hilarious sort of troubled situation, if that makes sense lol  

Queentintin
Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:04 pm
She likes pranks with fireworks  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:09 pm
She accidentally put too much soap in the dishwasher and accidentally sanitized her entire house from all the bubbles. Her house might've been sanitized but the bubbles left quite a mess and she got busted for it.  

Rysabi

Queentintin
Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:47 pm
She tried to make some sweet tasting cookies, but forgot to buy some chocolate chip cookies, she found some jujubes, added those, they expanded and blew up in the oves! oh nos! what was wrong with the candies?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:16 pm
She plays too much music  

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff