Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What Trouble Would the Avatar Above You Be In? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=]
  Enjoy!
View Results

Rysabi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:27 pm
Judging the avatar above you what kind of trouble would they be in?
Make it hilarious, gross, violent, whatever. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:10 pm
Rysabi forgot her umbrella when she went out and got drenched in the rain when the thunderstorm started.  

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

Young Vaylin

Married Guildswoman

12,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:59 pm
Yuwen Xun left his car engine running with his car keys in the ignition and accidentally locked the car door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:59 pm
Young Vaylin was cooking porridge in the kitchen when the phone rang. She went to answer the phone but didn't turn off the kitchen stove. The phone call was from an old friend she hadn't heard from in a long time. There was so much stuff to tell her friend about and she forgot about the porridge that's cooking in the kitchen. The porridge in the pot on the stove burned because she wasn't around to stir it and she had to eat burned porridge.  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:53 am
Falcona fell into the lake because it was thawing and the ice cracked when she tried to do the 'Jesus water walk'. Luckily she can swim and got out of the lake safely but she got cold and wet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:49 pm
Emmett Khan sets his garage on fire when he tried to build a time machine out of a DeLorean. rofl  

Dee Septi Cohn

Elthazar

Versatile Genius

14,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:33 am
Dee Septi Cohn's rockstar band practice sessions in his house were so loud that the neighbors called the cops to complain about the din. The cops paid him a visit and that's the end of his rockstar career.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:16 am
Reza lost the Last Man Standing game because he keeps getting killed by other players and have to respawn. When he respawned he used up a life. As a result, he used up all his lives and lost the game.  

Nureddin Zengi

Rysabi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:25 pm
Nureddin Zengi needed to land his spacecraft, however, he forgot to ask permission from air traffic control. Upon landing he was hit with a hefty fine and had to sell is spacecraft to pay it off. Our space cowboy avoided sitting out a warrant in jail but now he cannot fly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:33 pm
For her wedding gown, Rysabi wanted to be unique and unusual. So she chose a red gown instead of the traditional white gown. Unfortunately when she showed up in church on her wedding day, she discovered that one of the wedding guests, her new sister-in-law wore exactly the same red gown! It was an awkward situation but the two women laughed it off, high fived and became best friends.  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:45 am
Falcona became the 'Crazy Cat and Dog Lady' in her neighborhood because she adopted too many stray cats and dogs. It got so bad the RSPCA was informed and they came to remove all the animals from her house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:16 pm
Yuwen Xun could not decide whether he wanted to go to law school or medical school. Therefore he studied and sat for both the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) and the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test). Unfortunately, due to the divided attention he failed both exams. Therefore, he cannot apply for either law school or medical school until he retakes either the LSAT or the MCAT exam and passes it.  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:35 am
Verner Von Richthofen
Yuwen Xun could not decide whether he wanted to go to law school or medical school. Therefore he studied and sat for both the LSAT (Law School Admission Test) and the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test). Unfortunately, due to the divided attention he failed both exams. Therefore, he cannot apply for either law school or medical school until he retakes either the LSAT or the MCAT exam and passes it.

Attention everyone: I'm not a mean person but I want REVENGE because Verner Von Richthofen said I failed both the LSAT and MCAT exams. As a straight A student, I've always passed every exam I sat for and I find it insulting that he said I failed not one, but two exams. And I'd rather be a doctor than a lawyer because lawyers are compared to snakes but doctors are always hailed as life saving heroes. He mentioned in a thread that he's a Marathon runner. I'm a fan of the Olympics. So let's combine being a Marathon runner and the Olympic Games and give him a near death experience with a major heart attack while participating in the Olympic Games!!! Revenge is a dish best served cold and don’t mess with me! rofl

Verner Von Richthofen was competing in the Olympic Games as a Team USA Marathon runner when he became dizzy and lightheaded and experienced breathing difficulties, crushing chest pains and a squeezing, vicelike grip around his heart. This was quickly followed by pain radiating to his back, jaw, throat and down his left arm, rapid and irregular heartbeat, heavy sweating, feeling quite sick and an impending feeling of doom. He had no idea but he was having a Myocardial Infarction (MI) also known as a heart attack.

He was one of the leading runners when he collapsed to the ground. This moment of EPIC FAIL was caught on camera and he was quickly rescued by emergency medical personnel who rushed him to hospital. The nearest hospital was half an hour away. During the ambulance ride to the hospital, his heart stopped, he lost consciousness and he was given CardioPulmonary Resuscitation and defibrillation. The paramedics successfully resuscitated him and got his heart to beat again.

When he arrived at the hospital, his heart stopped for the 2nd time and he had to be given CPR and defibrillated in the Emergency Room by the doctors and nurses in the ER. His heart stopped 18 more times but he was able to be resuscitated and defibrillated and returned to the land of the living. He was attached to machines to monitor his vital signs and an intravenous drip. Heart stimulating drugs and vasodilator drugs were injected into him to keep his heart beating and dilate his blood vessels. Since he was unconscious and barely breathing, a breathing tube was placed into his throat and he was connected to a ventilator machine.

From the pattern of his heartbeat on his electrocardiogram (ECG), the doctors in the emergency room realized that he was having a ST segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) that indicated problems with all 4 of his major arteries. He was rushed to have a coronary angiogram and it was discovered that 3 of those major arteries, the Circumflex artery, Right marginal artery and Posterior descending artery were 85%+ blocked and his most important artery, the Left Anterior Descending artery (LAD) was 90% blocked. He was given emergency angioplasty and vascular stenting to reopen all 4 arteries starting with the LAD.

Now that he was not in immediate danger of dying, his heart function was tested. It was discovered that the damage to his heart was extensive after this massive heart attack and he was left with a Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction of only 10%. A normal heart’s ejection fraction is between 50% and 70%. At 10% LVEF, he was in severe heart failure. His heart could not pump enough of his blood around his body to supply his body’s oxygen demands. He was taken to the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, still attached to the ventilator that kept him breathing and the machine that monitored his vital signs. The doctors put him on Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), a form of mechanical circulatory support. They monitored his brainwave with an Electroencephalogram (EEG) machine and discovered that he was not braindead. His IV drip was replaced with an automated intravenous pump to pump high doses of intravenous drugs to keep him alive and morphine, a painkiller.

Two days later, he regained consciousness and was able to breathe on his own. He was taken off the ventilator. Since he was dying from severe heart failure in a Cardiac ICU, he was put on the heart transplant waiting list as a 1A, highest priority patient. His family and friends visited him in hospital and prayed for a miracle for him. Two months later the miracle happened when a suitable donor heart was found and he received a heart transplant.

During the heart transplantation surgery, the doctors disconnected him from the ECMO and connected him to a Cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) / heart - lung machine. They opened up his chest and removed his badly damaged heart. He was attached to a machine that monitored his vital signs: heartrate and ECG, blood oxygen levels, blood pressure, etc - When his heart was removed, the ECG FLATLINED since he did not have a heart beating in his chest. The doctors prepared the healthy donor heart for transplantation into him. Moments later, the healthy donor heart was in his chest cavity and being sutured in place in his chest. Then the doctors connected his arteries and veins to the heart, removed a clamp and allowed his blood to flow into his new heart. The healthy heart started to quiver in his chest when his blood entered it. The doctors defibrillated his new transplanted heart and it started to beat steadily. “Lub dub, lub dub, lub dub…”. The flatline changed into the beat of a normal and healthy heart. After checking to make sure that everything was properly connected to the new heart, the heart was working and there was no internal bleeding, the doctors closed up his chest and he was taken back to the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit to recover from surgery.

The day after his heart transplant surgery, he was able to get up from the hospital bed and walk around outside his hospital room. Two years later, he has gone back to being a marathon runner but he must take a daily cocktail of anti rejection drugs and other heart medications to prevent his body from rejecting his transplanted heart.

Notes:
* I didn’t want him to die but I wanted him to FLATLINE. Unfortunately, defibrillation in asystole (“flat line”) is useless. Therefore, he had to have a heart transplant surgery where he FLATLINED when his heart was removed from his chest and he has no heart. xd
* I used to watch the ER medical drama television series and that inspired me to write this. lol
* I had to do a lot of research on heart attacks and treatments for that disease and heart transplant procedure, etc to write this because I'm not a Medical Student yet. rofl
* I watched a heart transplantation video on youtube to get an idea how it was performed.
* There was a touching story by a heart transplant patient on youtube where he said the day after his heart transplant surgery, he was able to walk around outside his hospital room. I incorporated that into this story.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:04 am
Yuwen Xun forgot to give his sister a birthday present on her birthday. She paid him back by giving him a black T-shirt with the words "Worst Brother Ever" printed on it on his next birthday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Yuwen Xun,

Yuwen Xun

Attention everyone: I'm not a mean person but I want REVENGE because Verner Von Richthofen said I failed both the LSAT and MCAT exams. As a straight A student, I've always passed every exam I sat for and I find it insulting that he said I failed not one, but two exams. And I'd rather be a doctor than a lawyer because lawyers are compared to snakes but doctors are always hailed as life saving heroes. He mentioned in a thread that he's a Marathon runner. I'm a fan of the Olympics. So let's combine being a Marathon runner and the Olympic Games and give him a near death experience with a major heart attack while participating in the Olympic Games!!! Revenge is a dish best served cold and don’t mess with me! rofl

I had no idea you were a Straight A student and apologize for accidentally insulting you. I wish you continuous good luck in all your exams. cheese_whine

Yuwen Xun

Verner Von Richthofen was competing in the Olympic Games as a Team USA Marathon runner

Olympic Games AND Team USA Marathon runner? I am flattered. Thank you. cheese_whine

Yuwen Xun

During the ambulance ride to the hospital, his heart stopped, he lost consciousness and he was given CardioPulmonary Resuscitation and defibrillation. The paramedics successfully resuscitated him and got his heart to beat again.

When he arrived at the hospital, his heart stopped for the 2nd time and he had to be given CPR and defibrillated in the Emergency Room by the doctors and nurses in the ER. His heart stopped 18 more times but he was able to be resuscitated and defibrillated and returned to the land of the living.

My heart stopped TWENTY times? Ouch!

Let me tell you, as an Endurance Athlete, I have acquired a benign heart condition called Athlete’s Heart. One of the symptoms of this condition is Bradycardia (low heart rate). Due to my extremely low sleeping heart rate (40 beats per minute) and resting heart rate (56 beats per minute), I have been implanted with an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator in November 2018. It is currently pacing my heart to beat at 60 beats per minute when I am sleeping or relaxed. This lifesaving device will also defibrillate my heart when it stops beating and goes into cardiac arrest and I was defibrillated by it recently. Therefore, I know firsthand that being shocked back to life with defibrillation hurts. Being defibrillated enough times to restart my heart that has stopped beating and gone into cardiac arrest twenty times will probably make me beg to be allowed to die. emotion_zombie

Yuwen Xun

From the pattern of his heartbeat on his electrocardiogram (ECG), the doctors in the emergency room realized that he was having a ST segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) that indicated problems with all 4 of his major arteries. He was rushed to have a coronary angiogram and it was discovered that 3 of those major arteries, the Circumflex artery, Right marginal artery and Posterior descending artery were 85%+ blocked and his most important artery, the Left Anterior Descending artery (LAD) was 90% blocked. He was given emergency angioplasty and vascular stenting to reopen all 4 arteries starting with the LAD.

Yuwen Xun

* I didn’t want him to die but I wanted him to FLATLINE. Unfortunately, defibrillation in asystole (“flat line”) is useless. Therefore, he had to have a heart transplant surgery where he FLATLINED when his heart was removed from his chest and he has no heart. xd

Wow, you really have it in for me. Ouch!

Yuwen Xun

They monitored his brainwave with an Electroencephalogram (EEG) machine and discovered that he was not braindead.

My heart stopped twenty times and I am not braindead? Thank you.

Yuwen Xun

The day after his heart transplant surgery, he was able to get up from the hospital bed and walk around outside his hospital room. Two years later, he has gone back to being a marathon runner but he must take a daily cocktail of anti rejection drugs and other heart medications to prevent his body from rejecting his transplanted heart.

Thank you for giving me a successful heart transplant instead of killing me. cheese_whine

Yuwen Xun

* I had to do a lot of research on heart attacks and treatments for that disease and heart transplant procedure, etc to write this because I'm not a Medical Student yet. rofl
* I watched a heart transplantation video on youtube to get an idea how it was performed.

I know you wanted revenge and are venting your anger with this but well done! I think you put in quite a bit of effort into your research and you should really go to medical school and become a doctor. Once again, I am sorry that I pissed you off immensely. I hope you have vented all your anger and are no longer angry with me for saying that you failed both the LSAT and MCAT exams. I wish you continuous good luck in all your exams and should you decide to enter medical school, I wish you good luck in medical school as well. cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:05 am
Yuwen Xun

Oh God! I just remembered this. Yuwen Xun, from now on you should never write about anyone you are pissed off with suffering serious illnesses or injuries as a form of revenge. As a Christian, I do not believe in jinxes but I actually suffered my first heart attack on January 25th 2019. All it took was one 95% blocked Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery in my heart to cause a massive widowmaker heart attack. Just that ONE blocked artery! This was followed by a second heart attack on March 28th 2019. I did wind up in the ICU on ECMO twice but thankfully I did not need a heart transplant. Unfortunately my formerly strong and powerful Athlete's Heart will never make a full recovery from the two heart attacks I suffered this year. cry  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff