In an instant, the foals seem to wake up, as though from a long sleep, but the witch's magic hangs strong on them. It is weaker than just a moment ago, and yet still seems to keep them in a somewhat entranced state; you can't quite tell what's going on with them, but you should probably keep an eye on them in the future ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Fea Line

RozeyBear

As for the witch themselves, when you return the last ingredient to them they run off in a flash, leaving you rather confused with what's going on. Just when you think that you've been had, a bright flash of light and a wild cackling from inside their hut makes you have a flood of second guessing as to your actions.

When they reappear, their grin is even wilder than before, and they stare at you with excited eyes as their horn glows brightly.

"Finally, I'm free of this wretched place! It's been so long since that wench trapped me here - and you, you my little helper ... or should I say apprentice? Oh ho, don't you worry, I've got plans for you, but first, I've some business to attend to away from this horrible hole in the mud."

The witch is now free from their captivity, thanks to your actions. Their story is now yours; were they truly evil, or forced to work against their will? Or maybe you'd like to scrap this whole fable and make your own tale? Whatever you want to do is up to you! Nothing is pre-determined about this pony - not even their gender, so have fun. Congratulations on your win!

houllow