Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cats of the Sun ☼ A Warrior Cats BC

Back to Guilds

A place for members of the Cats of the Sand BC Shop to keep track or and roleplay their characters. 

Tags: Roleplay, Warriors, Cats 

Reply Archives
[ GAME ] Advent - Day 6!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinded By Silence
Vice Captain

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 am
User Image

Today isn't really a game, but a gift. Have some DP, on the house!
Each user may only claim 1DP from this event.

[size=14][color=green][b]19 Days Left![/b][/color][/size]
[b]username[/b] username here
[b]how do you celebrate the winter season?[/b] tell us about your holiday traditions! is there a movie you watch every year? do you give gifts? have a big dinner? or maybe you don't do anything at all!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:49 am
19 Days Left!
username PeterPan_da144
how do you celebrate the winter season? When my parents were still around, we would celebrate by visiting the nearest Giving Tree and buying gifts for a couple of the kids on it. We often gave away more than we ever got. For ourselves, Christmas Eve was held at home, opening gifts from our parents. Christmas morning was opening stockings and "Santa gifts" that our parents still upheld even as we got older and learned the truth about Santa. We celebrated the giving nature of the holidays, and spent it with family and good food. These days, I spend Christmas Eve with my (now) fiance at home, and Christmas Day we spend with his family, since they are only 20 minutes away, and all of my family is hours away. Breakfast is at his parents' house, where we open gifts we exchange amongst ourselves. We then have lunch at his grandmother's house, with tons of sausage and bacon and biscuits, and open gifts that the rest of the family gives to us. We don't normally buy for all this family too because they aren't as close to us.  

PeterPan_da144

LadyPipen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:59 am
19 Days Left!
username LadyPipen
how do you celebrate the winter season? I work- Christmas actually isn't a really happy time for me- I had an abusive and traumatic childhood that has sorta pavloved the season for me in a terrible way... But if I'm being entirely honest, since I got out of the situation my friends going out of their way to include me in their enjoyment of the season and not let me sit alone and depressed in my room has really started to become what the season is about to me- I don't think I'll ever enjoy Christmas or get over what the season means to me, but it's also become a big reminder of what awesome people have come into my life and that, I can celebrate joyously!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:35 am
19 Days Left!
username Bakphoon Rawr
how do you celebrate the winter season? My bf's mother goes all out so I usually come to visit her because of AAALLLL the food! LOL! But I also visit my parent's house so we can all open our presents together :3  

Bakphoon Rawr

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:11 pm
19 Days Left!
username xKOVAKtheWOLFx
how do you celebrate the winter season? ice skating, brunch with the family, then open gifts. after, I just go to work and then avoid everyone lollol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:22 pm
19 Days Left!
username Clover Blossom
On Christmas Eve, we go out to eat. Then we return to the house and open gifts.  

Clover Blossom

Aged Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Feeder 50

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:11 pm
19 Days Left!
username belloblossom
how do you celebrate the winter season? Since I'm still living with my family, we still do all my childhood traditions (watching White Xmas, How the Grinch Stole Xmas, The Bishop's Wife, Miracle on 34th St) and giving gifts. Typical holiday cheer, but I love it all the same. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:58 pm
19 Days Left!
username magnadearel
how do you celebrate the winter season? On Christmas Eve, everyone gets to open one present from under the tree.  

magnadearel

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff