Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Design My Partner [OVER]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colored by Nymphiea and -Ghastly Demise- / Breed: Earth/ Not at full size

Ends: December 15th, 11:59pm EST

tab It seems this pony is waiting for somepony. Their partner, maybe? Or just a friend, perhaps? Either way, we want to know who that somepony is! It's up to you to design the pony they're waiting for. You may use the plushie base, design your own base, use a free to use base, describe verbally, or use any other means to describe how they look, but you must tell us everything! -Ghastly Demise- and Nymphiea will be selecting the winner based on the design we like the most. The winner will receive the earth pony featured above and the partner, colored by both Nymphiea and -Ghastly Demise-.

tab As a note, you must give one of the two away. You may enter this contest with a partner (although you do not HAVE to).

Rules:
      • Anyone can enter. This game is for everyone but Nymphiea and -Ghastly Demise-.
      • The entry must be done by only yourself and any partner you pair with. If we discover any plagiarism or the entry is not your own you will be removed from the game. If you are entering with a partner you may work together, of course.
      • You should only be involved in one entry. You cannot pair with multiple people. Once you have a partner that's it; that's who you're entering with. You also may not enter alone and also with a partner.
      • The stitches are just markings. They do not keep their skin together, nor are the patches different pieces of skin.
      • Do not use a mule. One entry per person. If we discover you're using a mule we will have to take further action.
      • Be a good sport. Don't whine if you don't win and don't guilt-trip winners.
      • Make sure any base you use is legally free to use. While we suggest using our plushie base since that's 100% free to use for shop purposes, if you seek other bases make sure you're allowed to use them.
      • You do not need to keep them together after the game. They do not need to be kept together once the game is over.
      • The partner must be a breed we have in the shop, and not an Awakened, Mutant, Alicorn, or Hybrid. Just standard breeds, please!

Form:
      [size=11][b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Owner of Earth Pony:[/b] -can leave as ??? if entering alone-
      [b]Owner of Designed Pony:[/b] -can leave as ??? if entering alone-
      [b]Design:[/b] -link or spoiler the image if it's large- [/size]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:44 pm
Username: ChexaRain
Owner of Earth Pony: ChexaRain
Owner of Designed Pony: ???
Design: I hope a dollmaker is okay ^^; [He's a normal peg, not sure if draft legs would be 'hybridizing' or not...]

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:00 am
Username: PeterPan_da144
Owner of Earth Pony: ???
Owner of Designed Pony: PeterPan_da144
Design: Here is a palette and inspiration. He has a very similar spot pattern to her coat, but he affectionately refers to them as bubbles, almost like what you would make with soapy water, and are more white pink than pink. He has short yet soft and sculptable mane and tail, both of the bright pink color in the palette, with the darkest blue streaks throughout. His eyes are the color of the middle blue, an infinitely reflecting pool of color. He also has blue socks that are somewhere between the blue of his eyes and the blue streaks in his mane and tail, as well as a mole on one of his cheeks. He has two pair of earrings, changing the colors day to day depending on how he feels that day. His breed is entirely up to you, if that's all right. I don't have any specific feel for what he could be.

This is a really dear friend of the Earth Pony above. While they have a lot of the same interests, he tends to be a bit more bubbly and sociable than she might be, without being incredibly overbearing. He respects her space and her quiet time, but quite enjoys her presence even in the quiet. He is very much like a lake, slow moving if at all, but reflective of that which is around him, always observant and always welcoming. He cares perhaps a bit more than he should about others well being, going out of his way to help them if within his power. When somepony asks him for advice, he will give the bluntest of answers, but in the kindest and softest of ways.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:41 pm
Username: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Owner of Designed Pony: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Design: He has three spiny orb-weaver friends. Also note, the eyes that don't have a black pen outline are just markings.
User Image

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:09 pm
Username: MiddyGlow
Owner of Earth Pony: Inari Miko
Owner of Designed Pony: MiddyGlow
Design:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:43 pm
Username: RozeyBear
Owner of Designed Pony: ??? (Unsure at the moment which I'd keep if chosen)
Design:

User Image

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:50 am
Username: bitsie spider and Niyaru Delacroix
Owner of Earth Pony: bitsie
Owner of Designed Pony: Niya
Design:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:40 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Username: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Owner of Designed Pony: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Design: He has three spiny orb-weaver friends. Also note, the eyes that don't have a black pen outline are just markings.
User Image

WHAAA I love this pony! Congrats, you're the winner of this game! I'll drop both Earth's full uncert and spider kid once spider kid is done.

Unfortunately, Ghast's computer is having issues, so it'll be a kid solely done by me. I hope that's okay!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

▶ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas