Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Cocoa RP Contest [OVER]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colored by Nymphiea and -Ghastly Demise- / Breeds: Pegasus/ Not at full size

Ends: December 15th, 11:59pm EST

tab It seems the brown twin does not have a home. Based of hot chocolate, the brown pegasus has been looking for a date for the festival and been incredibly unlucky. Fortunate for them, it seems their twin, based off eggnog (owned by Nymphiea) has set up a few speed dates in hopes to find her twin a date!

tab You'll be playing either as a pony you own or a random NPC and answering questions the eggnog twin throws at you. You can answer as honestly as you wish, or treat it as a giant joke. Really, there's no wrong answers here (if you don't count the protective glares you'll get from eggnog twin). At the end of the game, Moonstone Dazzle will sit down and select a winner!

Rules:
      • Anyone can enter. This game is for everyone but Nymphiea, -Ghastly Demise-, and Moonstone Dazzle.
      • The entry must be written by only yourself. If we discover any plagiarism or the entry is not your own you will be removed from the game.
      • Do not use a mule. One entry per person. If we discover you're using a mule we will have to take further action.
      • Be a good sport. Don't whine if you don't win and don't guilt-trip winners.
      • While these two are in-canon twins, you do not need to have plots with Nymphiea or their twin. You can just take the twin and run!
      • You'll be answering questions in-character. Stay in-character! You may call eggnog twin Eggy for now, as they lack a proper name currently. Eggy is a bit protective and eccentric, so feel free to respond in equal eccentric ways. Maybe they'll like it, maybe they won't. This is for fun!

Form:
      [size=11][b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Cocoa Twin Name:[/b]
      [b]Who Are You Playing As:[/b]

[b]Question One: "What's your favorite beverage?"[/b]
      -answer-

[b]Question Two: "What makes you a good candidate for my twin?"[/b]
      -answer-

[b]Question Three: "What's the worst thing you've ever done? Be honest, I'll know if you're lying.... I-I think."[/b]
      -answer-

[b]Question Four: "THINK FAST! -throws a packet of sugar at the applicant and stares intensely- Now pretend that was a weapon, do you think you did a good job protecting my twin from certain danger?"[/b]
      -answer-

[b]Question Five: ".... I forgot to ask your name.... Who are you again?"[/b]
      -answer-

[b]Question Six: "Right... that's a nice name, I guess. What's the perfect date to you? Where will you take my twin during the festival?"[/b]
      -answer-

[b]Question Seven: "'Kay. We're done here, gotta get through this list of candidates and all... you'll get a call from me if you're selected. What? No, you don't get to meet my twin yet -- it's called a [i]blind date[/i] after all. Anything else you wanna say real quick?"[/b]
      -answer-[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:05 pm
Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Cocoa Twin Name: Caramello
Who Are You Playing As: NPC

Question One: "What's your favorite beverage?"
-gives a big grin- Well that is an easy one! My favorite drink is pear juice! -licks lips just thinking about it-

Question Two: "What makes you a good candidate for my twin?"
Why would I not be a good candidate? -insert overconfident grin here- I'm loyal, funny, charming, patient, confident, reliable, observant and impulsive.

Question Three: "What's the worst thing you've ever done? Be honest, I'll know if you're lying.... I-I think."
Well I like to poke fun but I took it too far once. -frowns- I decided it would be fun to hide and scare someone but they ended up getting hurt. It wasn't so fun anymore.

Question Four: "THINK FAST! -throws a packet of sugar at the applicant and stares intensely- Now pretend that was a weapon, do you think you did a good job protecting my twin from certain danger?"
-blinks- Considering it hit me in the face, I'd say I did a great job! -gives a stupid grin-

Question Five: ".... I forgot to ask your name.... Who are you again?"
Well you can call me Cas but my full name is Cassis -gives a charming grin-

Question Six: "Right... that's a nice name, I guess. What's the perfect date to you? Where will you take my twin during the festival?"
-ponders for a bit- Do you mean a specific date or a romantic date? -blinks- Specific date would be December 1st because it kicks off the magical time of Christmas. In regards to a romantic date...that would be good food, good times, lots of smiles and laughter then ending it on a sweet note. -gives a sly grin- Of course that is up to the lady but I will do my best to always make sure that there is fun being had.
In regards to your twin however, I would happily take her where ever she would like to go. But certainly the most romantic spots are on my list if she is indecisive.
-gives a small shrug / over confident in the answer given-

Question Seven: "'Kay. We're done here, gotta get through this list of candidates and all... you'll get a call from me if you're selected. What? No, you don't get to meet my twin yet -- it's called a blind date after all. Anything else you wanna say real quick?"
-gives another sly smile- Regardless of how my answers might have come across, I believe that if I were meant to meet your sister. It shall happen one way or another. Thank you for your time -leaves gracefully by bowing his head and then leaving-

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Blinded By Silence

Fluffy Bunny

6,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:49 am
Username: Blinded By Silence
Cocoa Twin Name: Bittersweet Candybar
Who Are You Playing As: Art Beat (NPC)

"Wine," She says matter-of-factly as she dips her straw in the chocolate syrup of her decadent hot chocolate, "Mead, if you want to get specific." The unicorn doodles a small heart with the chocolate on the table.

Art Beat looks up from her mug and raises an eyebrow, a cheeky grin spreading over her lips, "Well, if she's anything like you, I can appreciate her spunk. I'm open, probably a bit too honest, and dig individuality and freedom."

Question Three: "What's the worst thing you've ever done? Be honest, I'll know if you're lying.... I-I think."
She blinks slowly, her attention back to her mug. Her white horn glows slightly as she stirs it idily, "I'm always honest. Sometimes a bit selfish." She's a bit slow to answer, but eventually, she explains, "My parents gave me everything. They set me up for success, but because it wasn't what I wanted, I snubbed them. Threw out their opportunities and kindness, left home, became an artist." She paused a moment and sighs, "Haven't spoken to them since."

Question Four: "THINK FAST! -throws a packet of sugar at the applicant and stares intensely- Now pretend that was a weapon, do you think you did a good job protecting my twin from certain danger?"
She is startled from her reminiscing as the sugar packet smacks her square in the face. Her wide eyes narrowed, she frowns as it sinks into her hot chocolate. She stares at her with an annoyed look, horn glowing as she removes the packet from her drink. "Your sister doesn't need someone else to protect her. But if she would like some assistance, I'm happy to help." She gives a sarcastic smile and places the soggy packet on her plate.

"You're a bit rude, you know that?" She rolled her eyes, already about given up on this filly, "My name's Art Beat."

Question Six: "Right... that's a nice name, I guess. What's the perfect date to you? Where will you take my twin during the festival?"
Art Beat took the topic change as a small victory. With a grin, she leans back in her chair, "The perfect date, huh?" She thought on it a moment, "Dancing until our hooves fall off. Drinking, laughing, not a care in the world. Spending all night, watching ponies make fools of themselves, talking about nothing and everything, all at once. That's my ideal date. But, if your sister wants to do something else, I'm game."

Question Seven: "'Kay. We're done here, gotta get through this list of candidates and all... you'll get a call from me if you're selected. What? No, you don't get to meet my twin yet -- it's called a blind date after all. Anything else you wanna say real quick?"
She gives a little shrug, "It is what it is. Thanks, I guess."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:30 pm
Username: Ishtadaal
Cocoa Twin Name: TBD? I'd want it to match eggnog babbu~
Who Are You Playing As: NPC

The pony shifts, blinking as he shifts his shoulders. "Really, sweetheart? Starting off with a hardball, here..." he turns away, clearly disinterested, until the awkward cough indicates that his answer wasn't sufficient.

"Care to take a guess?" he asks. After a moment of mumbled, off-camera response, the pony nods. "It's eggnog, actually."

The pony gives a sedate blink. "The fact that you decided to interview me personally after the initial screening seems to indicate that you see the potential in me... and you seem to know them best."

"You think." the pony gives a dry, throaty chuckle. "I think you wouldn't be able to tell even if I wanted to say. This isn't a police interview, and your twin's not a foal– we don't need any vulnerable sector checks here."

Pouring the contents of the sugar packet into their tea, the pony speaks without making eye contact. "Certain danger is just that- certain. If we're close enough to definite risk to be certain of it, and they haven't elected to stay out of it, I'd expect them to watch my back– or my face, as it were."

The pony chuckles, clearly amused... until your façade doesn't drop. "...really?"

"Dating's all about communication, hun. I communicate what works for me, they do the same, and we take it from there. I'd be a terrible date if I just decided what to do without their input."

"I mean, if this whole 'set your twin up' thing doesn't work, maybe you should just call me instead, and we can talk about whatever it is that makes you worry so much."

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:12 pm
Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Cocoa Twin Name: tbd -- want to work this out with nym so the naming scheme is similiar
Who Are You Playing As: Mint Truffle

"My favorite? Something hot."

"Well, I seem to have passed the first question, so you see potential in me. I'm reliant, cuddly, and quite minty."

"Umm.. well... ...." -looks around- "....I don't think I can tell you..."

-jumps back a bit- "And, staring isn't caring, you know."

"Mint Truffle! And you are?"

"The perfect date is the first day of the winter season. I think it's the best season of the year. I'll take them where they want, but best bet I will be under the mistletoe." -kissy face-

"Wait. is your twin blind?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:56 pm
Username: houllow
Cocoa Twin Name: [ tbh I would love to match names with Eggnog, should I be selected! ]
Who Are You Playing As: an NPC (Crab...ulous)

"Vinegar." After a moment or two of silence, the pony continues as though no beats had passed. "No, really. Apple cider vinegar does wonders for you - and you should see the look on your face. Priceless, really." Is that noise a snicker of laughter, or just the clearing of a throat to continue? "But in all seriousness, I like milk. It can be used to create a wide variety of things, not just hot chocolate and eggnog. You can cook with it, and make ice cream, and uh.....well, it's milk."

"I'm particularly good with foals and have no less than five stunning recommendations (and two not so stellar but we'll ignore them) over how well I can provide care." There is a rustling, for paper? For a pen? For........nothing, just rustling around. What a let down. "But that's not really here nor there, is it?" Snicker, snicker. "Good or bad is really up to your twin, yeah? You can only do so much only you're doing too much in which case this might as well be a match making session for the two of us." Another pause. "Still though, if you ever need a foal sitter I could really use some more rave reviews after the last debacle."

"I cheated on a test once. It was horrible, considering everyone was cheating off of me and there was this amazing loop and by the time everything was said and done we all managed a collective score of zero." Again, the snicker, the twinkle in the eye at what was perhaps yet another bad joke. "But really, define 'worst'? Wearing blue and brown together? Leaving behind scorned lovers? Jaywalking?"

"Su...sugar....my...my one mortal weakness. How did....how did you know?" The pony wheezes, gasping for air and reaching for the air. "At the very least....I could protect your twin...from being....even sweeter...." The pony flops down, eyes open wide. "End, scene. Okay, honest reviews on that one because I think I nailed the whole dying to protect your loved one bit. It was a bit sudden so my improve was shaky, but don't hold back." The pony is looking for some serious feedback, don't let them down.

"The great Crabediah, Master Magician!" The pony poses dramatically, considering that wasn't at all the name listed but hey, at least they're being flashy about it. After waiting for applause that wasn't coming they continued. "One day you won't even need to ask me for my name, since well I figure you know it now and maybe we'll meet again? Be it 'cause of your twin or like. Fate." There are ghost noises, woooo ooooo.

"Thanks! It took a while to come up with it but you know how things are in the business." Which business exactly? What happened to foal sitting? "And a perfect date....something like this, I suppose. Just talking, laughing, nothing special outside of spending time. All I really need for stuff to be perfect is somepony who actually wants to be with me of their own free will, or didn't pay to see the show." Seriously, what show?

"We're going dutch, right?"

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:58 pm
Username: SSBrosB
Cocoa Twin Name: TBD (Sorry, terrible with names)
Who Are You Playing As: Random NPC #2093

The male earth pony looked around at the room he had been literally dragged into from off of the street. He wasn’t sure why he was here, but this pegasus had suddenly started to ask him questions. “Uh where am I-“ He was cut off before he could finish.

He was still trying to understand what was going on. “Uh Miss, I’m not really sure why I’m here. Can I-“ He was cut off again.

He looked at her. “I uh…” At this point he was still in a state of shock, so he tried to answer her question. “This one time I-“ but before he could finish he was cut off once more.

He blinked at her, looked at the packet, and then back at the pegasus who had just assaulted him. He only barely held in his scream of confusion and fear.

“Err… my name is-“ Unable to finish. NPC #2093 was starting to think he might have taken something earlier.

He furiously looked around for any exit, but the only one that he could fine was behind the crazy pony. “Uh well rides sound nice-“

He blinked again, his mind finally catching up with the situation, but just as he opened his mouth to ask what the heck was going on, he was suddenly thrown out onto the street, the door to whatever building he had been in closing behind him.

He got up, trembling, and decided from that day on that he would live as a hermit cooped up in his house, away from any crazy pegasus ponies.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:16 pm
Username: Erina_Nobara
Cocoa Twin Name: TBD
Who Are You Playing As: NPC named Sweet Treat (brother to Just Desserts )

Sweet Treat stared at the other pony. He sighed. It seemed this whole date thing wasn't quite what he had originally planned for the day. It was amazing the things he agreed to do for his friends. "Uh...I guess milkshakes," he finally answered, looking bored with his current situation.

"Uhh..." he wasn't really sure how to answer that. He knew nothing about the other pony. After all this date was not a planned thing. It was more of a last minute surprise. What should he say? "How about my smarts and charming good looks?" he said with a smirk.

"I'm afraid that's classified information," he replied, looking serious.

*catches the packet of sugar in his mouth like some kind of ninja* "This just got more interesting. And of course I did a perfect job of protecting your twin."

Sweet Treat, I run a sweets shop with my sister, Just Desserts.

"Obviously I'll take them wherever they want to go. But my perfect date would be something involving good food."

*slides a coupon for his shop across the table* "Feel free to stop by with your twin sometime." He hums happily to himself, as if he suddenly decided this wasn't such a waste of time after all, for some odd reason. He was a mysterious one, that's for sure.

(hopefully I go this in on time xD *bad with timezones* lol )  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:23 pm
      Moonstone Dazzle sat down and has announced her winner to me! Since.... I have the uncert and needed to upload it, I'll be posting her chosen winner. Aka let me steal the glory

Moonstone was particularly taken by houllow's entry! As a result, guess who takes home the cocoa kid? Congrats! Feel free to PM/DM Nymphiea to discuss sibling plots if you wish to!

houllow
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▶ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games