Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ What Potion Am I? [OVER]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Four Seasons
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colored by Nymphiea / Breed: Ghoulie / Not at full size

Ends: December 15th, 11:59pm EST

tab This witch has been darting about the event and enjoying the festival! It seems they're dressed perfectly for the occasion, too. The thing is, we know pretty much nothing about them except they make potions of some sort. Maybe you can tell us who they are and what the ingredients are to their signature potion? At the end of the game Nym will sit down and judge the entries!

Rules:
      • Anyone can enter. This game is for everyone but Nymphiea, who colored the pony and is judging the game.
      • The entry must be written by only yourself. If we discover any plagiarism or the entry is not your own you will be removed from the game.
      • Do not use a mule. One entry per person. If we discover you're using a mule we will have to take further action.
      • Be a good sport. Don't whine if you don't win and don't guilt-trip winners.

Form:
      [size=11][b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Pony Name:[/b]
      [b]Brief Personality:[/b]

[b]Signature Potion:[/b] -please list ingredients and what the potion does!-[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:25 pm
Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Pony Name: Veda
Brief Personality:
--passionate with a burning curiosity
-- very clever but socially awkward
--respectful
--creative
--over analyzes
--enjoys all the little things

Signature Potion:
Ingredients:
wails of a banshee
song of a siren
red string
tears of joy
words unsaid
compass
book with empty pages
cauldron

Recipe:
First hold the book to your chest and think of all the words unsaid
Release the wails of a banshee and song of the siren into the cauldron
Pour the tears of joy into the book
Bind the book closed with the red string
Next place the empty book into the cauldron

Now while holding the compass in your hands, chant:

Dusk til dawn
I call for thee
My love has become lost
My heart calls out to thee
I need love to find me

Dusk til dawn
I cry for thee
My heart is broken
I call out in agony
I need love to find me

Dusk til dawn
I will search for thee
Heal my heart
I cry out in agony
Make me whole again
I need love to find me

Once your finished, there will be a puff of red smoke
Then take the book out of the cauldron and place the compass atop it
The compass will lead you to new found love.

Here is something special to note; you have to write your love story within the blank book or else.

Purpose: fix a broken heart / find love

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:27 pm
Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Pony Name: Uchawi (swahili for "magic/witchcraft). if this name is not allowed, then You Chow We (how the word is pronounced)
Brief Personality: Uchawi is observant, caring, and still learning their craft! You can expect them to be running around trying to create something new.

Signature Potion:

- forty burdock root
- one five-inch stone
- two spits of water
- a small fire
- four apples

spread the burdock root all over the ground, forming a sacred circle.
stand inside the circle, with a five-inch stone in the center
two spits of water on the stone.
a small fire to set the roots on fire
toss four apples into the flames
do specific click of tongue

potion where you will not be hungry for three days

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:38 pm
Username: houllow
Pony Name: Majide
Brief Personality: A clumsy glutton, Majide is most at home with a cauldron out front, some books behind, and plenty of snacks within reach. Majide also has a fondness for kitschy things, so it's not uncommon to see them laden down with charms, trinkets, and wait a second...is that your watch ?

Signature Potion: Majide's Maaji Da! (no really, it's called that)

- three strands of hair from a mane (preferably your own)
- the first dew of spring, collected at dawn (four drops)
- two tsps of paprika (fresh)
- fifteen spider egg shells (specie doesn't matter)
- dirt from a virgin rose (approx. handful)
- paper with a signature (again, your own)
- three puffs of breath

Mix the paprika and dew in a pot together, slowly adding the spider egg shells. Bring to a boil, at which point add two of the thee strands of hair into the mix. Remove from heat until nearly cool, after which the last three ingredients can be added in any order. Stir well until all are blended.

Don't add the last mane hair - save that.

Allow the potion to sit overnight in front of an open window. At the first light of dawn, take the last remaining mane hair and dip it into the concoction, coating it completely. After the string is dry tie the strand around any part of your body you please, making sure the knot is secure. Chant the phrase "out of sight, out of mind" twice while looking into a mirror.

If performed correctly, you should now be invisible for up to twenty-four hours! The perfect method when you need time to yourself, or have unexpected guests.

To break the effects of the spell early, simply snap the strand of hair and you will becoming instantly visible!

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:38 pm
Username: RozeyBear
Pony Name: Shadra
Brief Personality: First and foremost, Shadra is deaf, an unforeseen consequence of her rather unruly time as an apprentice. She doesn't let this get her down, however! She keeps an enchanted quill and parchment with her at all times, using it as her mouthpiece and translator when she has to interact with others.

Secondly, Shadra is terribly disorganized. Her general living space and overall appearance can sometimes be… eclectic or disastrous in their aesthetic. She does have a soft spot for astronomy, however, and no matter how bewildering her home or physical representation may be, one can always find stars or different moon phases somewhere.

Thirdly, please understand that she is still learning her craft! Some effects may be... undesirable. She'll do her best to help you, though!

Signature Potion:

Shattered Starlight

Ingredients:
- One scale each of three dragons the colour of fire, the colour of ice, and the colour of death
- Petals from a wilted Skull Flower (do not use fresh petals; it will explode!)
- 2 cups (EXACTLY) water from the depths of the ocean
- ¼ cup fresh rain water (cannot be more than an hour old)
- Two hairs, one from the head of the caster and the other from the consumer
- An Alicorn's eyelash (preferably from the left eye, upper lid)
- One canine tooth from the mouth of a Ghoulie's tail

Instructions:
1. Combine ocean and rain waters in a small cauldron.
2. Drop in the dragon scales all at once and stir precisely four times, counter clockwise, with a long handled wooden spoon. Be sure to scrape the sides! You don't want the scales to stick to the cauldron.
3. Heat over the dying embers of a fire for three and a half minutes, stirring clockwise at 20 second intervals. Drop in the Alicorn eyelash. Stir vigorously for the final ten seconds.
4. Slowly add in the Skull Flower petals, one at a time. The mixture will fizz and bubble, this is normal! (It should turn a pale shade of blue, anything brighter and you need to run. )
5. Add in the Ghoulie tooth. The mixture will turn a milky silver. Stir once counter clockwise, three times clockwise and twice counter clockwise again.
6. Add the hairs, repeat previous stirring process. Cover tightly and let mixture sit for twenty-four hours.

Despite it's delightful name, Shattered Starlight is a dangerous potion. It has been described as “trapping” the consumer in a prison of broken stars. While others cannot see this, each pony that has drunk the potion relays the same information.

“You are trapped, caged on all sides by shimmering, jagged fractals of stars. There are voices. Soft and low at first. They get progressively louder, you only have to wait.

They whisper to you, picking at your deepest fears and insecurities until, knowing the futility of it, you cover your ears and scream back at them.

They stop and for a moment, silence. Blissful and welcoming until there are more. All at once. Some words are biting and cold, others are warm and uplifting.
Then there is blinding light, immense heat and nothing.”

Most times, ponies “awaken” with some sort of revelation or even recover long buried memories. Though there have been a few… mishaps.

Conclusion: The potion has potential, but still needs work.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:29 pm
      I love all your entries, truly! There was so much dedication and work put into them! There were elements in every single entry I loved, but the winner is RozeyBear! I loved seeing the direct mentions to M4S lore and Shadra's personality and backstory interests me! I can't wait to see her story unfold!

So, congratulations RozeyBear! And please take your pretty to the certing thread <3
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      RozeyBear

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

▶ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out