Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [EVENT ORP] O' Hallowed Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:08 am
[**quote=“Abeno Seimei”]

“Oooohhhh,” Blepicorn hummed, still quite impressed. “So you get to see a lot of people, huh? That sounds so cool! I see a lot of people, too, but we don't ever really stay in one place long enough to make friends.” The mare's smile faltered slightly but she shook it off quickly.

The closer they came to the Owlgriffs, the faster Blep walked. She really didn't like to talk much about herself. It seemed… depressing. A distraction of adorably feathered fluff was just what she needed!

“Oh, Copper, look!” One hoof flailed wildly in front of him, pointing toward a festive looking owlgriff that seemed to be coming their way. Hunkering down to the snow covered ground, Blep cooed to the animal as it came closer. With a blink of its large eyes, it took a winged bat tassel hanging from her scarf in its beak and tugged playfully.

“Awwww~” Blep grinned, lifting her head to look back at Copper once more. “I think it likes me!”

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Word Count: 176

Point Total: 18 - 6 = 12  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:06 am
RozeyBear

"Oh..well.." He thinks for a bit. "Well, If you find yourself in Everville, look me up!"

He looks over and sees she is playing with an adorable Owlgriff "I think so too!" He laughs and takes a look around to see if he can grab one's attention.

He spots a cute white one in the tree above. He watches it walk around on the snow coated branches until... SNAP! the branch it stepped on broke and it tumbled to the ground.

The owlgriff landed on him with a thud.

Copper gently patted the little griff and it coo'd as it came to.

"I think I should keep an eye on this one for a bit.."

words: 115
total: 1433

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:32 am
Pastel smiled as the glitter sprinkled down from above, she knew she got caught in the cross fire but didn't mind at all. "One more pass aught to do it!" She didn't even move for the second pass. Glitter was never a bad thing. She waited for Swizzle to land then joined her over by the other supplies. "I'd say Ribbon next!" She grabbed a festive red and looked over the fence. "I don't know have to make the bows nice and poofy like the those..." She nodded over to other decorations. "So I can always set up a base and you can do the bows if you know how to do it." Or they might have to find another bow-tying Pone to join their squad.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 pm
X Moon Fighter X

"Righty-o!" she hollered back and made another pass along the fence. She had noticed that Pastel hadn't moved so she stopped and shook some extra on her.

She giggled and landed softly nearby. "I think I know how to do bows...but its been a little while.."

wc: 46
total: 1479

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:30 pm
A now super glittery Pastel looked about before sneaking over to one that was already made and plucking it from the ribbon it rested on. "Maybe we can unravel this one and figure out how its done." Though if they messed up she would feel bad for swiping the nicely done bow. "Or... Just save those for last."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:53 pm
X Moon Fighter X

"we could, i think i could remember it from there" she thinks. "yeaaah, you know you're right, lets do that last." she looks at the stuff."why not, make the ornaments?"

wc 30
total 1509
points 8  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:43 pm
Staring at Winterbloom from the path, the little aquatic shivered and turned to her pegasus companion, disbelief writ large on her face. Every if they had special charms, she simply couldn’t see how they wouldn’t freeze to death.

“We’re going down there? Seriously? Al, what were you even thinking?”

Allowing her friend to drape a wing over her shoulders in a sort of hug, Sai just kept staring. She’d been promised that the charms would work. She’d even been promised amazing sights and seasonal fun. Which, fine. She liked all those things, but she was a sunny, summer gal at heart and all this snow made her stomach drop. Shivering again, she took a step closer to the pegasus and sighed.

“Al, so help me if I turn into a shark-sicle I will bite you. Many, many times. They will not be fun play bites either.”

The only answer she recieved was a deep chuckle as the pegasus pulled his wing back and took flight, careful to stay within easy conversation distance.

“Stop being such a whiny child, Sai. This’ll be fun. Just follow me and don’t lose that charm!”

Sticking her tongue out at the other pony, Sai grumbled softly to herself and trotted down the path, taking what comfort she could in the charm that bounced in time against her chest. After a few moments, some of her worry about the charm’s efficaciousness began to fade. She wasn’t frozen yet and as they entered Winterbloom, she found that Al had been telling nothing but the truth. There really were such interesting things to see here!

Ignoring Al’s laughter from above, she found herself pausing at every stall to eye the wares offered. And when she wasn’t effectively shopping, she was gawking at the mingling of decorations. Whatever would those alicorns think of next!

307 Words

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:54 pm
[**quote=“Abeno Seimei”]

“Really?” The unicorn blinked, confusion shining brightly in her gaze before being overtaken by unadulterated joy. She'd never been invited to “look someone up” before, whatever that meant, but Copper did just that. She dared to think she'd just made an actual, officially recognized and reciprocated friend. The idea itself warmed the little made more than the charm or scarf about her neck ever could. “Next time I will,” she promised with a grin, already piecing together the best plan ever to make her way back to town to have at least a day with her friend.

The sharp snap of a branch pulled her from her (surprisingly) quiet playtime with the owlgriff in front of her. Her head snapped up, eyes darting to the side in time to see Copper rescuing another of her small companion's kind as they tell from the tree they'd been in.

“Nice catch!” Blep cheered, her voice backed by the sudden screech of the owlgriff with her. She giggled, “They thought so, too.”

She didn't notice another owlgriff as they snuck up on her until they had tackled the pink one in front of her. “Hey! Hey, do--” She stopped, tilting her head when the orange one hopped off and made a noise like they were laughing before darting off to hide behind her leg. Upon realizing what they were doing, Blep slowly made her way closer to Copper to watch the two play. “They're pretty cute, huh?” She giggled, looking over to coo at the striped owlgriff perched atop his back.

Quote:

Word Count: 269

Point Total: 14 - 6 = 8  

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:03 pm
"Yeah..." Pastel stepped away from the bow. "We make all sorts with just the paper!" She took a green one drew out a tree. Then with glitter she made tinsel and little orb ornaments. "Boom! There's one down! Several to go!" It was easy cutting out circles and trees, but once she attempted something more complex like a bat... it didn't come out like a bat. "We should invite others to join us." She cleared her throat and shouted into the plaza. "JOIN US! MAKE ORNAMENTS! BE GLITTERY!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:05 pm
Seeing that Sai had relaxed enough to enjoy herself, Al flew ahead a little and then landed gracefully. He wanted to get a give for his friend and such things were always easier when she couldn’t see and scold. The gallant pegasus knew that whatever he got for Sai would need to be special. Something that she didn’t have. Which, of course, fit just about every on offer here! Quickly enough, the strawberry gold pony had all sorts of fun little things stored away in the bag slung ‘round his neck. Some things were for himself, but most were for Sai.

And speaking of… Hearing her coming up along behind him, he turned to wink a misty grey eye at her.

“And? Are y’having fun yet, m’dear?”

He grinned at the fearsome face the little shark pulled before she smiled herself and tossed her head.

“I’ll admit this is better than I thought, but I still think snow is utterly ridiculous. It seems like a lot of trouble, to be honest.”

“Some folks like snow, Sai. They’d be utterly miserable without it in their lives. Besides, look how pretty it is where the sun reflects off of it! Imagine all this loveliness at night illuminated by the moon and stars! Surely you can see some good there?”

He watched her consider and judging by the grudging frown on her face, she agreed with him at least a little. Tossing her head, she eyes him a little sourly before finally giving in to soft, low laughter.

“Fine, you win. Don’t rub it in my face now. What else is there to see?” she asked, allowing herself to show a bit of gleeful curiosity. Wanting to keep her distracted from inquiring about his own shopping, Al pointed the way with a wing and walked alongside his friend.

“We can get a warm drink, if you’d like,” he began before pausing as a small flash of wing and white ran in front of them. “Err, hello?”

A little owlgriff was staring agog at Sai, nosing forward curiously to examine her. Unable to help himself, Al began to laugh helplessly.

“I think you made a friend, dearest.”

Standing frozen as she was studied, Sai had to nod agreement.

“I think I did too.”

379 words
686 words total

Quote:

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:14 pm
RozeyBear

"They are." He watched them both play.

Going back to the earlier conversation, "Yeah I shouldn't be too hard to track down, I'm usually at the Museum during the day."

He smiled at his new friend and went back to watching the two Griffs play. "I wonder if there are any Nom-Noms for sale?"

---------

X Moon Fighter X

Swizzle grabbed paper and started to draw orb ornaments with swirls and snow on them. Candy cane ornaments next. Maybe a Shark? eeeh close enough. She added glitter and cut some out.

Swizzle agreed that they need to call others to their cause. She joined Pastel in shouting "JOIN US! MAKE ORNAMENTS! BE GLITTERY!"

wc: 108
total 1617
points 9  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:01 am
[**quote=“Abeno Seimei”]

“The gemicologi--” Nope that wasn't right.

“The gemicicuru--” That definitely wasn't right.

“The Gem Museum, right?” Perfect! And she only made just a tiny bit of a fool of herself. Maybe.

Hopefully.

“Mmmmmmm,” Blepicorn hummed, stretching up as far as she could on the tips of her hooves to peer around them. “Ahhhh, I think I see a stand over there!” She pointed in the general direction she believed there to be Nom-Noms. She was quite surprised when the owlgriffs both decided to follow her as she began to lead the way in search of new pets.

The call of making ornaments and the promise of glitter had Blep's ears twitching. Her eyes darted to Copper then toward the call as she shifted from hoof to hoof almost anxiously. “Nnnnn. Hang on, I'll be right back!”

Darting off in the direction of the yelling, Blep ran across the snowy ground as fast as her legs would carry her. The moment she arrived, panting and grinning brilliantly, she began talking and politely (but quickly) making four small ornaments.

“HI I'm Blepicorn but you can just call me Blep. I like your little station over here it's super cute and oooooohhhhh the fence is so SPARKLY and prettyyyy. You did so awesome! Oh hey, here's a little ornament for you, it's rainbow and wavy and it kinda looks like you huh? Hehehe. I like your hair by the way, it's so pretty and blue! And this one is for you. It's a cupcake get it! Sorry I'm talking so fast someone is waiting on me and I said I'd be right back but maybe I can come back later and we can get to be friends later. Okay byeeeee.”

After taking a deep breath, she scooped up the other two ornaments and thanked them again before dashing off in the direction she’d left Copper. By the time she'd made it back, she was out of breath and holding out a small, diamond shaped, glittery ornament hanging from purple and gold ribbon. “Sorry,” she gasped out, “it's the only gem I really know?” She giggled nervously at herself before shaking the gift at him slightly. She really hoped she hadn't absolutely butchered the thing. She turned it slightly to peer curiously at it. It looked fine to her. Her eyes moved back to his, bright and joyous, expectant as she awaited him to accept.

“Come on, let's go see the nom-noms now!”

Word Count: 420

Point Total: 12  

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:04 pm
RozeyBear

"Yup! The Gem Museum works"

He looked to where she pointed out the nom-noms. He then heard the call of two ponies in the distance and saw Blep run off after telling him to wait.

"Ok!" he replied and then checked over the white owlgriff again. "I think I'll call you Marble. Yes. My little Marble." He gently petted her while waiting for Blep's return.

Soon Blep returned with her ornaments in tow. She dangled the diamond shaped ornament in front of him. "Its ok" He smiled " I love it. It'll go nice on my holiday decorations at home." He took it and placed it carefully in his bag so it wasn't crushed by anything.

"oh yeah!" They headed off towards the stall together, watching the griffs tail them. "have you figured out names for your two yet?"

wc 138
total 1755
points 10  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:36 am
“Abeno Seimei”
ohmygosh I'm so sorry I thought I posted this already

Whew! Copper was a saint because he made no comment on the obviously difficulty Blepicorn had with the name of the museum he worked at. Thank goodness!

The grin that stretched over her face when he accepted her small gift could have lit the entire town before she managed to gain a bit more control over herself. “Great! I was worried I kinda dropped the ball on that one,” she giggled at herself as she quietly slipped her own ornament into her bag.

“TO THE NOM-NOMS!” The unicorn’s voice suddenly rose as she very nearly bounced her way ahead of him.

Though the sudden question of naming the two owlgriffs still following her nearly made her misstep. “Oh, uh… No?” She laughed, looking over to the two creatures in question. “I’m…. not so good with names. Have you named yours?”

Word Count: 147

Point Total: 13  

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:05 pm
RozeyBear

He picked up his pace to keep up Blep as she took off towards the Nom-Noms. "oh ..well.. i guess it is a bit soon... but while I was waiting for you I thought of a couple names. Quartz or Marble. I'm going with Marble, i think." He kept an eye on her two as they trotted up to the tables.

He looked at the available Noms.
"I think she'd like .."
"This one!"

Word Count: 73
total: 1828

Point Total: 10+1-6= 5  
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items