Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [EVENT ORP] O' Hallowed Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Pastel cast a sideways glance at Swizzle. "Do you always have glitter on you?" It wouldn't surprise her in the least bit. After all, Swizzle Pop was very fashionable, and what wasn't fashionable about glitter? She nodded as she continued to paint the fence. "Ribbon would be great! And if you have scissors, glue and paper we can really get this place looking snazzy!" She was very proud of the progress they already made.She was almost done with the front and could start on the back. Perhaps with a nice pink so its not all the same color... That would be boring. "I can keep painting while you're gone too! I can even finish your side if you aren't back that quickly!" That way once she got back they could start decorating! Who knows, maybe they'll invite other passing pones to help them decorate! What fun this was turning out!~ "I forgot I have a radio on my wagon if you wanted to listen to some Holiday Jams! Or we could sing while we work... or is it whistle while you work" Pastel laughed. "I warn you now though.. I am NOT a good singer."

WC: 195
WT: 605
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:17 pm
X Moon Fighter X

"I usually have something with me! This time its Glitter" She puts her brush down and retrieves it from her pack and puts it close to Pastel. " I can grab as much stuff as I can and head right back!"

She wipes some of the paint off her into the snow. "Hmmm... why not both? We could sing along to music!" She laughs and turns herself towards home "I'll be back shortly!"

Swizzle leaps in to the air and zips away.

words: 81
total: 952

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:44 pm
Pastel eye balled the glitter. "Hurry back! Be careful with the winds around here!" She can wait till Swizzle gets back. Maybe they could mix the glitter into another batch of paint! Then everything would sparkle when the light hit it just right. She wiggled happily as she worked, and before she knew it she was almost done. She hummed to the tune of Lollipop... "Swizzle Pop. Swizzle Pop... Oooo.. .Swizzle Dizzle Swizzle Pop!!~" She laughed to herself. Perhaps it was a good thing that Swizzle wasn't around to hear her butcher the name.

WC: 94
WT: 697
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:17 am
Aurora jumped when his knee was poked, and fluttered off of the ground for a bit. Then a voice seemed to address him, and he looked down and saw a little foal who had assaulted him. Aurora gave him a glare before coming back down. At the mention of more eyeballs, Aurora had to fight the urge of losing his breakfast.

"Eyeballs are disgusting." Aurora said in reply. Sure, he knew they were fake eyeballs, but that didn't make them look any less real. Aurora gave another glare at all of the food. "And literally everything is covered in them. I'm not sure what's wrong with every other pony that makes them like this stuff, but I certainly won't be eating any of it." And if it did somehow make its' way into his stomach, it would probably come right back out.

He looked at the foal again and raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you a bit too young to be by yourself at such a place?"

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:47 am
“/-Ghastly Demise-”

Had the dragon had a heart filled with something other than self interest, Eye See You may have been distraught over the way the mutated ghoulie took her leave. As it were, he didn't and he wasn't. A huff expelled from his nostrils, turning to steam as the warm air met the chilled atmosphere around him. His rust coloured gaze skipped back to his yellow eyed companion while he pondered his words.

“Hmm. Presently, my predicament here is… precarious,” he intoned softly, the tip of his tail whipping up puffs of snow behind him as he spoke.

“For this particular festival, however, I may have thought of bringing my own brand of… games into the town.”

“/Abeno Seimei”

“Coming home to someone that's happy to see you is always good!” Blepicorn grinned, despite having no clue what that really felt like.

Technically, she didn't have a home. The unicorn lived a nomadic life with a dragon that despised her, so most of what she'd just said was just a hunch. Or maybe it was more her own secret wish. Either way, she tried to play it off as best she could.

As they walked, Blep smiled and waved at everypony they passed. That is, until Copper spoke of his job. The purple female froze momentarily in her hoof steps, her face exploding into a ridiculous grin of shock. “You work at a museum? That's so cool!” She scrambled to catch up, tilting her head to peer over at him with that same elated smile. “So what do you do? Are you, like, in charge of everything there?”

Word Count: 276

Point Total: 17  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:30 am
X Moon Fighter X

Swizzle was thankful for the charm keeping her warm as she dealt with the air currents of Winter's Breath. She broke thru to Dreamvalley and then zero'd into her house in Everville.

She attempted to skid to a stop but ended up still smooshed against her front door. She composed herself, opened the door, and trotted inside.

After she threw her bag on a nearby table she started shoving everything she could think of into the pack. She made sure to grab the ribbon and some jingle bells, small paint brushes, more glitter, paper and scissors, tape and glue. She spotted her spare shades and scooped those up thinking 'Pastel will look so cool in these!'

Once packed, It took her a few times to get herself into the air. She breathed a sigh of relief once up in the sky as she didn't have to put anything back. Soon she was landing next to Pastel and the now colorful fence.

"BAAACK!" She dropped the heavy pack off onto the ground and stretched.

RozeyBear

Copper laughed "Oh No, I just work the ticket counter. Sometimes I do get to help with setting up the new exhibits. That's pretty cool. Occasionally, I work the counter in the gift shop. It's a pretty chill place most of the time."

Copper was impressed with how many ponies Blep knew. She was constantly waving at folks as they passed. He recognized some of them due to them having visited the museum but didn't think they would realize it was him.

words: 255
total:1207

claiming this mug for Copper
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

updated total: 11 points  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:11 am
Pumpkin Spice carried a ridiculous smile on his face when the pegasus jumped a bit backwards. At least Spice was able to break the stranger's fantasies of wanting an eyeball and potentially make it into a reality!

He then gave a gasp when the stranger spoke. "How are eyeballs disgusting? I think they're cool! You and me have eyeballs! I wouldn't be able to see you without them, and that would totally suck, because then I would miss out on making a new friend today, like you!" He was going to continue his whine, but figured he would stop for now.

"Umm... are you scared that they will see your insides? They're just fake eyeballs, so whatever secrets you have should be okay. But I totally feel! The other day, Fireside didn't want to have a hot chocolate. I don't know why, since it's hot chocolate and hot chocolate makes you feel all warm and happy inside. But he didn't want it, so Melty gave it to me instead! SO maybe you can just trrrryyyy an eyeball and if you don't like it, I can finish it for you!" He flashed a smile, bouncing around the stallion, stopping when the stranger suddenly asked something that Fireside Shadows would.

"Yeah, but that's okay! I asked Fireside to come, but he was too busy with work. But I promised that I would not talk to strangers, and that I would not get into trouble! I told him that I will not spend anything that I do not have, and that I will be an extra extra good boy today!" Spice believed he was being on his best behavior, so he was keeping true to his promise.

WORDS: 186+284=470

SSBros

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:33 pm
"Welcome back!" She padded over to Swizzle. "You didn't push yourself that hard did you?" She looked over her friend. She knew squat about the anatomy of a bat but she did look over her wings closer. "I did get a lot done! I think we're ready to decorate!" She nudged at Swizzle back, letting the contents poor out. "Wow... you grabbed everything didn't you!" She wiggled excitedly and grabbed a spool of ribbon. "Ribbons or Glitter first?" She then set it down to pour over some paper. "Or should we make paper ornaments first?" There was a lot here, so many options!

WC: 103
WT: 800
Points 8  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:48 pm
X Moon Fighter X

"I'll be ok" She smiled and looked over the work Pastel has put in.
She had tried to bring everything she thought may help even a smidge.

"maaaybe one of us starts on paper ornaments while someone sprinkles some of the glitter on the fence itself? We can team up on the ornaments after that?"

word count: 55
total: 1262
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:04 pm
"Great idea! Which would you like to do first?" As she talked with Swizzle she started to lay out all their supplies. Ribbon in one spot, glitter in the other. Nice and organized. "Or we could just do everything together!" She chuckled and grinned at Swizzle. The thought of doing 'everything' with Swizzle made her blush. She shook that off real quick.

WC: 62
WT: 862

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:27 pm
X Moon Fighter X

She watched Pastel sort everything and considered what they could tackle first.

"ooh yeah, Just doing it together sounds good!" She beamed "oh oh!" She digs out the sunglasses " I brought my spare so we can match!"

She grabbed a packet of glitter and thought for a bit. "I can sprinkle some glitter from the air?"

words: 56
total: 1318
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:32 pm
"Yas!" Pastel put the sunglasses on and struck a pose. Now she was even more awesome! "Thanks Swizzle!" She grinned so wide that the it reached the fins on her head. "I think an Arial assault of glitter would be perfect!" She looked over the fence. "It's not perfectly dry yet so the application of glitter will stick without glue!" She scooped up the glitter for Swizzle. "Show that fence no mercy!"  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:58 am
X Moon Fighter X

"No Problem!" she grins.

"Aye aye!" Swizzle salutes as she gets her orders. She launches herself into the air and makes a gentle pass by the fence. Drizzling Glitter down on the fence.

"How does it look? do I need to make another pass?" She yells.

word: 46
total: 1362
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:41 am
Aurora really couldn't believe what he was hearing. He wasn't sure if it was because the foal was still little, or just that he was into "gross" things in general, but Aurora made another face. "You do know eyeballs are part of your body right? That's like eating one of your hooves, or your tail. Or your nose. Why would you want to eat something that's a part of you? Especially something that's like jelly?" He didn't really care if he scarred the little foal for life if he managed to get it through the foals head that eating parts of ponies was disgusting.

He gave a narrowed glance at the foal. "Eyeballs don't continue to see once they're out of your head." He would have explained that it was the brain that got the signals from the eyes and then made the picture, but he wasn't about to go on a science lecture just to try to convince a little foal to possibly stop talking to him. "Why do I have to try one? Why not just get one yourself." The foal was angling for freebies. Aurora didn't give freebies.

And then Aurora felt his eye twitch. Aurora WAS a stranger to this little colt! And he was being extra bad by bothering said stranger and trying to get freebies! This was why Aurora didn't like foals. The cognitive dissonance that they were able to come up with was quite amazing.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:56 pm
Pumpkin Spice wrinkled his nose a bit when told that the eyeballs were like his nose. He did not think of that. The foal started to roll his tongue out, trying to reach for where his smelling senses came from. Struggling, he ended up wrinkling his mouth, teeth biting the air, tongue wildly trying to reach the nose. A failure.

Pumpkin Spice felt defeated for a short bit. He did not know what this feeling was. It was like if his spirits just died a bit and he wanted to cry but couldn't? "Yeah, I guess it's not a good idea," he slumped, gently kicking a ball of dust into the air. And then he forgot something. He didn't ask for his friend's name!

"Anyways, I'm Pumpkin Spice! But Pumpkin or Spice is okay with me!" The foal started feeling like himself again when he introduced himself, and his tail started to wag again. All was good. "What's your name? Maybe we can explore the festival together! And we don't have to look at anymore of those eyeballs that you don't like! Wanna go see the owlgriffs? Or maybe you want to look at the scarves. Or something!"

Pumpkin Spice did not wait for a response, but rather ran a bit ahead and then turned around, to see the pegasus still where he left him. "Come on, let's go!" He was then starting to happily trot in circles around his new friend. Things were good again.

WORDS: 470+246= 716

SSBros

▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas