Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [EVENT ORP] O' Hallowed Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Ghastly Demise-
Crew

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:05 pm
Reaper laughed in amusesment to his remark, but soon he stoped in place and took a seat plopping his self on to his tail comfier boy, but if his tail could speak it would surely say otherwise “ tell you? Maybe” he paused and watched as the dragon moved around him,he listened to him befor speaking up. “ yes , and no, I go we’re I please mostly, though I do prefer the shadows” he said as he rested his head on his paw.

He sneaked and grinned watching the cookie chrumbs be knocked from his hair. “What of you, why is such a creature like your self doing in such a festive place as this?” He asked in return. But he noticed that the dragon had became distracted for the time being. While he handled matters Reaper gazed out in to the distance losing himself once more to the silence in his head. His tail squirming beneath him. Once he He was done talking to someone Reaper gazed back in the direction of the dragon.” Now tha is handled do tell me what you were gonna ask befor that happened.” He stretched and got off his tail watching him.

RozeyBear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:17 pm
RozeyBear
No that's fine. Not nice characters are cool. But it seems that I butted in when you two had something going on so I'm just going to bow out. Sorry about that!
-Ghastly Demise-

Farvardin was so excited to meet these two that it took her a moment to register the Dragon's words. Her ears flicked back and she took a step back in response to his snarling at her. She looked from him to the Ghoulie who wasn't paying any attention. "O-ohhhhh I'm sorry. I must have interrupted you two. I didn't mean to. I'll just be going now." She quickly turned and headed back the way she came.

Stopping back in the alley she turned back to see that the two ponies were conversing once again. Maybe she could meet them another time... when they weren't together. Of course she probably made the Dragon pony instantly hate her or at least the way he snarled and snapped at her made it seem that way. Was it just because she ran over and interrupted or maybe it was something else about her? Whatever it was she wasn't going to find out now.

One of her tails poked her on the back of her head and she looked at it. "Yeah?" She asked it before seeing that it was pointing down the alley towards the main road with all of the stalls. "Hm.. yeah I guess we can go there or we can just go. We can always get food somewhere else and I don't really want to scare any others or have them hate me like the Dragon."

With that being said she began to leave town hoping to find something to eat before going on her way. However she ended up getting some hot cocoa at one of the stalls. Her one tail also pointed out the Nom-Nom's and wouldn't stop drooling on her until she also bought one. "I don't know where we're going to keep this little guy. We're always traveling... that can't be good for it." She muttered as she walked away heading out of town.

WC: 255

Claimed Trinkets/prizes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:35 pm
RozeyBear

"Oh! nice to meet you, Blep." He eyed the Cocoa sloshing around in her cup. "uh, um..." He wanted to mention the spill but held back. Silence fell. He internally panicked trying to think of something to say, lucky for him Blep seems to be skilled in conversation. At least, more than he is.

When she asked about him being alone he shrunk into himself a little. "Yeeah, I guess I didn't remind my friend sooner about our plans to come here. So, when I showed up at her door it was a bit of a surprise for her. I decided to come anyways just to check it out."

It took him a moment to answer her question as he just noticed the marshmallow on her cheek. Shaking the urge to giggle off "Sure! I was actually thinking of checking out some of the pets out. Owlgriffs sound really cool." He finished up his eggnog, put the souvenir mug in his pack, and stood up.

"Before we go, you have a bit of marshmallow on your face" He offers up a napkin he grabbed from his bag.

Word count: 187
Total count: 441

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:02 pm
Aurora didn't care much about what problems the Alicorns had. Or what the festival was. Or any celebration really. But it had been so noisy that he had to check it out to see what was going on.

He liked to be by himself mostly. Flying around the skies, looking at the stars at night, not bound by any schedule. It also meant he liked to be left alone. If there were others, usually they started talking and would interrupt his enjoyment of the moment or scenery with their inane babble.

He didn't exactly get what friends were for. He found most ponies annoying and tended to avoid them whenever possible. So the fact that he was here, at this festival, meant that he was really bothered by the amount of noise that it was making.

He had landed and started to look at the stalls, giving a disgusted or annoyed look at each of them. Why did other ponies like such things? Seriously, eyeballs on candy? Eww. Literally almost every food was covered with them too. Eyeballs. EYEBALLS. Why?!?

Apparently there was some obsession with them. He didn't get it. Was that what the festival was supposed to be about? Eyeballs?

Quote:
open for interaction!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:56 pm
[**quote=“Abeno Seimei”]

The unicorn's ears fell on her head when her new companion spoke of his friend. “Well,” Blep started slowly, taking a moment to figure out her next words. “It's good you came anyway! A festival is always a great place to have a little fun and meet new people. Like me!”

With a giggle and the most dramatic flourish of her… well, her entire body she could manage, she grinned brightly, completely oblivious to the fact she may have been making quite the scene for passersby. She wasn't particularly worried about it, though. Especially not when her proposal to thrust themselves into a small flock of adorable Owlgriffs was agreed upon. Her eyes went wide with excitement and she practically began to vibrate on the spot.

Then she was told she had marshmallow on her face and, honestly, it wasn't the first time something like this had happened to her. However, it was the first time it had happened when meeting someone new. A nervous chuckle and aversion of her eyes accompanied her acceptance of the offered napkin. Before she wiped her face, she decided the best thing to do was exactly what he'd done, meaning she gulped down the now only slightly hot cocoa and cleaned herself up.

“Thanks, Copper,” she smiled again, tucking her own mug away in her now oddly smelling bag.

Hmm. It must have been that stuff in Seeyu's bag. Oh well, it was on there now.

“Ready? I'm good now, right?”

Word Count: 249

Point Total: 15  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:43 pm
RozeyBear
sorry for the late response! Gaia didnt ping me xD

"No Worries" he replied, putting on his pack. He found himself smiling already as they were getting ready to see the Owlgriffs.

Blep's cheerfulness is really infectious. He notes to himself.

Blep had asked if she had gotten the marshmallow off. "Yep! all set. I've actually been considering getting a pet recently. I live alone so I think it could really help to have someone to come home to."

He tried to not think too hard about what he said as they walked along. "uh um... the only downside is that sometimes I do pick up long shifts at the Gemological Society Museum."

Word count: 103
Total count: 544

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:14 pm
Abeno Seimei

With a very excited perk in her step Pastel Pisces made her way to the plaza her new friend Swizzle Pop had told her about. She had several cans of paint in a small wagon the trailed behind her. She made sure to have a variety of colors, including Blue, which Swizzle demanded to have to pain the town!

She had a toothy, mischievous smile plastered across her face. Another friends tried to convince her that "Painting the Town" was only and expression. Pffft. Like she'd let something this fun pass her by! She scanned the surroundings. Waiting for Swizzle Pop. The town wouldn't know what hit it!

WC: 108
TC: 108
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 pm
X Moon Fighter X

Swizzle Pop zipped in after acquiring the appropriate charm and sporting sunglasses. She swooped around the grounds a few times before spotting Pastel. She did a few loops in the air and landed softly next to her friend, striking a pose that she was sure any judge would award her a "10" for.

"How goes?! Did you see the Cupcakes!? oh oh! and the OWLGRIFFS! I wonder if Hershey would mind a friend?" She bounced.

word count 75
Total count 619

total points: 6  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was finally his day off from work and Pumpkin Spice was ready to have fun! As much as he begged for Fireside Shadows to join him, it seemed that the foal was out on his own today.

As soon as he reached the hustle and bustle in Winterbloom, the foal was shocked at the sight of all the different ponies that were in front of him. At the bookstore, it was really just him and his brother. Sure, it was busy at times, but he really did just see his brother. A few loyal customers every now and then, but this was something different.

Boy oh boy! He was going to have some fun! "Hmm... who to meet first?!" he squealed, hopping between groups of ponies talking to each other. He spotted a stranger on his own, and one with wings! Wow, now that was impressive. Pumpkin Spice made his way over, and poked the stranger's knee. "Are you umm... going to buy something? I think you should go for the eyeballs!" The foal flashed a smile, waiting for the pegasus to respond.

WORDS: 186

SSBrosB
quoting for some interaction with Auroa!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:41 am
"Finally! I already had three cups of cocoa and five cupcakes!" Pastel acted like she had been waiting a very long time for Swizzle despite the fact she had only been waiting for a bit. She gave Swizzle a rather impressive applause for being only a one pone crowd. "Huh, I didn't see them at first but yeah! They are cute!" Pastel gave a not of approval. "Those Sunglasses are awesome! Very fitting." Though deep down inside Pastel now wished she had a pair of her own to rock. She looked towards the wagon. "I made sure to grab blue for you. Where should we start?"

WC:106
TC: 214

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:52 am
X Moon Fighter X

"Thanks! I figured I should bring them just in case it was still too light out"

She looks to the wagon of paint as Pastel mentioned it. She has never literally painted the town before but it couldn't hurt if they do a good job, right? "Eee! Blue! Thank you!" She looked around for a place to start.

On the right, There was snow covering most of the area but there were a few plain looking walls with lights strung along them. "hmmmm..."

She looked to the left and there were fencing along the pathways leading up to the booths. "hmmm..."

"Maaaaaybe, start at the fence there and you go left and I go right?"

words: 115
total: 734

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:19 pm
"Good idea! I had a hunch you'd be the brains of this operation! Operation Painting Town is a goooo!" With that she took a nice lavender colored paint bucket and got to work and a large paint brush. The fence looked like it hasn't been painted in quiet some time. Pastel had to clear some snow build-up on her side but it wasn't a difficult task. "After we paint we should decorate the fence! It doesn't look as festive as everything else." This poor fence. "I'll make you look pretty Mr... Miss? Fence~"

WC: 93
TC: 307

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:27 pm
X Moon Fighter X
"Good idea! I had a hunch you'd be the brains of this operation! Operation Painting Town is a goooo!" With that she took a nice lavender colored paint bucket and got to work and a large paint brush. The fence looked like it hasn't been painted in quiet some time. Pastel had to clear some snow build-up on her side but it wasn't a difficult task. "After we paint we should decorate the fence! It doesn't look as festive as everything else." This poor fence. "I'll make you look pretty Mr... Miss? Fence~"

Swizzle giggled and gathered her paint and brush as well. A Nice cool pastel blue. She set it next to the section of fence she was starting at and started to clear off the snow as well.

"We should TOTALLY decorate the fence! What are you thinking? Snowflakes? stars? BATS???? RIBBONS AND BELLS!" She turns to Pastel with starry eyes full of the decorative possibilities.

words: 65
total: 799

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:32 pm
"All of it." She gave Swizzle a deadpan look. "We will use all of it." She then smiled as she splashed paint on the fence and herself. "We need to make it EXTRA festive so it makes up for being a bit neglected!" She pondered a bit. "Where are we gonna get all that stuff though? There are other things decorated but I don't wanna undo anything." Painting the fence was rather fun and she had already made decent progress! This was a breeze! It was a shame Melty didn't want to join and extra pone would make it go faster!

WC: 101
TC: 408

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:41 pm
X Moon Fighter X

"I have some glitter in my pack! and maybe we can paint some of the shapes on the fence too?" She slathered the wooden fence with blue coats of paint. "Yellow Stars would be reeeal easy to paint on." She knocked more snow off the fence as she went along. "Oh yeah! I can also Zip back to my house to get the ribbon! I got a few spare spools for sure!"

words: 72
total: 871

▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas