Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Another New Member Here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like bunnies?
  Yes! [ yay! ]
  No! [ why? bunnies are nice :( ]
  You're bunny crazy.. [ why yes. yes i am! ]
View Results

MochiFiend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:55 am
Hello! I joined Gaia a bit ago and so far everyone I've came across has been so nice and generous. heart

I don't get to come on a whole lot due to my personal life, but when I do, I try to make the most of it! 3nodding

Thank you for letting me join! 4laugh

: A b o u t M y s e l f :

My name is Mochi and my favorite color is pink! I have an obsession with bunnies and I'm trying to collect every bunny related item on here! Along with trying to finish my 'dream avi', which I didn't think would be so hard to do sweatdrop

I'm super friendly and enjoy chatting tho tend to let others come to me first. Hope everyone is doing well and had a good Thanksgiving!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:01 pm
Welcome! ^^ Dream avis can be tricky to complete depending on the items. Is there any item in particular that's holding up yours?  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:18 pm
MochiFiend
Hello! I joined Gaia a bit ago and so far everyone I've came across has been so nice and generous. heart

I don't get to come on a whole lot due to my personal life, but when I do, I try to make the most of it! 3nodding

My name is Mochi and my favorite color is pink! I have an obsession with bunnies and I'm trying to collect every bunny related item on here! Along with trying to finish my 'dream avi', which I didn't think would be so hard to do sweatdrop

I'm super friendly and enjoy chatting tho tend to let others come to me first. Hope everyone is doing well and had a good Thanksgiving!

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:39 pm
Auriga La Shock
Welcome! ^^ Dream avis can be tricky to complete depending on the items. Is there any item in particular that's holding up yours?

Hello! Well there is a link to the forum I made for trying to finish it in my 'sig'. I update it whenever I get an item. Whats there is what I need.

Also you're avi is super pretty! 4laugh  

MochiFiend

MochiFiend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:40 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
MochiFiend

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

Hello! Also oh gosh, thank you so much for the Rosy Lapin Rise!! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:39 pm
Welcome!  

UnconventionalMuffin

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:39 pm
MochiFiend

User Image ... User Image ... 2 User Image

I guess U can tell I like using pics... LOL
Here is a small gift from UR wishlist 2 welcome U 2 the guild.

Had 2 send it via trade cuz 4 some reason it wouldn't let me do it as a gift, but same difference..
Hope U enjoy it...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:04 pm
MochiFiend
Auriga La Shock

Hello! Well there is a link to the forum I made for trying to finish it in my 'sig'. I update it whenever I get an item. Whats there is what I need.

Also you're avi is super pretty! 4laugh

Ohh I see it now. There's some expensive items, but you'll get there eventually! ^^

D'aww thanks! heart I was happy how it turned out and blended together. It can be tricky getting golds/whites to match  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:48 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:58 am
Welcome to the guild!  

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

MochiFiend

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:24 am
Morrigan Skylar
MochiFiend

User Image ... User Image ... 2 User Image

I guess U can tell I like using pics... LOL
Here is a small gift from UR wishlist 2 welcome U 2 the guild.

Had 2 send it via trade cuz 4 some reason it wouldn't let me do it as a gift, but same difference..
Hope U enjoy it...

Its alright! The pictures are very pretty and sparkly!

Thank you so much! I wish I had this in real life lol My room is a bit chilly sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:26 am
Auriga La Shock

Ohh I see it now. There's some expensive items, but you'll get there eventually! ^^

D'aww thanks! heart I was happy how it turned out and blended together. It can be tricky getting golds/whites to match

Fingers crossed!

Also I get what ya mean. Luckily the pinks I've been getting have been matching pretty well, so I can put together a few outfits easily 3nodding  

MochiFiend

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:49 am
MochiFiend
Verner Von Richthofen
MochiFiend

Welcome! cheese_whine

Hello! Also oh gosh, thank you so much for the Rosy Lapin Rise!! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

You're welcome. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:26 pm
MochiFiend
Auriga La Shock

Fingers crossed!

Also I get what ya mean. Luckily the pinks I've been getting have been matching pretty well, so I can put together a few outfits easily 3nodding

Pinks can be pretty forgiving, thankfully. There's also a lot of pink items on the site xD  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:17 am
MochiFiend

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG and see you around cool  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces