Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Power Approval [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:12 am
Pick Me!

Username: Abeno Seimei
Pony: -link to their uncert-
Suggested Powers: -up to 6-

Seed of Hope - plants the feeling of Hope inside of a pony for up to a day or a group of ponies for up to 2 hours. After that, Hope and Optimism can be sustained by choice.

Silver Lining Sight - Causes the world to seem more colorful, Vibrant, and positive overall. Lasting up to a day for up to 3 ponies.

will apply with just these, will make another application if i come up with more

Domain: Hope

Variable Nonsense

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:12 am
Pick Me!

Username:One Little Jay
Pony: Fortune

Suggested Powers: What Good luck is for him Fortune is surrounded by an aura of good luck. Wherever he goes good things happen, he finds money, gets free things, never gets caught in the rain unprepared. He has an easy time making friends and anything he puts his mind to he tends to succeed. He also seems to cheat death but it is all by luck.

What it is for others, unexpected good and weird things that might seem like a coincidence will happen. How this effects a pony blessed will always be left up to the owner of the pony being blessed. Can be anything from winning money, finding a lost object, meeting a lost (or new) loved one.

A Good Day: Fortune blesses a single pony with good luck for a day. i.e. they will have fortunes aura. They might find money that day or meet the love of their life. Can use this once a day on one pony.
A Good Trait: Fortune blesses a single aspect of a single pony's life with good luck. i.e. If someone wants money he can give them good luck in welth and they have a higher chance of finding money or winning money. (This is never a gaurenteed thing as it is just luck and therefore still a chance thing) Can use this once a day on one pony
A Good Time: Fortune blesses a group of ponies with good luck, this lasts a short amount of time and less time the more ponies being blessed. (1 pony lasts a day, 5 ponies last 6 hours, 10 or more ponies last 1 hour)
A Good year: Fortune blesses a single pony with a good year of luck. He can only use this once a year on a single pony
A Good Life: Fortune blesses a single pony with a blessed life. He can use this 5 times his whole life. The fifth time is Fatal for him.
Domain: Good luck

Pick Me!

Username:One Little Jay
Pony: Favor

Suggested Powers: What Bad Luck is for him, He is surrounded by an Aura of bad luck, he is always breaking things, getting caught in the rain, never wins or finds money, always caught in the rain. Others tend to not want to be around him for too long.

What it is for others, unexpected bad and weird things that might seem like a coincidence will happen. How this effects a pony cursed will always be left up to the owner of the pony being cursed. Can be anything from loosing money, breaking a prized object, stubbing thier hoof, to serious injuries.

A Bad Day: Favor curses a single poney with bad luck for a day. i.e. They will have a bad day where everything seems to be against them. They will loose money, loose things break things, they could even possibly get hurt from random things. (This would be up to the person rping and would never be me godmoding what happens to them) Can use this once a day on one pony.
A Bad Trait: Favor curses a single aspect of a single pony's life with Bad luck.i.e. wealth- they will loose money (how much and how will always be up to the owner) can use this once a day on one pony.
A Bad Time: Favor curses a group of ponies with bad luck, this lasts a short amount of time and less time the more ponies being cursed.(1 pony a day 5 ponies 6 hours 10 or more 1 hour)
A Bad year: Favor curses a single pony with a bad year of luck. He can only use this once a year on a single pony. And never twice to the same pony.
A Bad Life: Favor curses a single pony with Bad luck in life. He can use this 5 times his whole life. The fifth time is Fatal for him.

Domain: Bad luck

Variable Nonsense

Their powers cancel out to neutral. i.e If a pony has bad luck from Favor Fortune can bless them but it will only go back to thier normal amount of luck.  

One Little Jay
Crew

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:12 am
Variable Nonsense

lisais-fire619

That's a pretty big area, how about a half mile? That's still bigger than most area powers - a ten mile radius of everyone breaking into a musical number could potentially be devestating if they decided to turn evil. x'D (Think of it this way, a football field is 300 feet long, and a half mile is 2640 feet long, so that'd be 8.8 football fields squared, if that helps visualize it. If you're more familiar with farmland instead, a square half mile is ~320 acres of land.)

Yea that's fine. I'm horrible with distance.... I can't even tell what's approximately 10 feet from me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:46 pm
Variable Nonsense
Reoakee
Variable Nonsense

Reoakee

Yes, thank you dear~ However I need to know if you want it as Guidance OR Direction, you can't have two domains on one alicorn. ; u;

It is Guidance in terms of direction. Not guidance as in matters of the heart. Or guidance like couciling. part of his name is Compass. He helps guide you find your way.

I get that, I meant which word, since you kept putting it as 'Guidance/Direction'. XD;; I didn't know if he was certed yet and which word you wanted listed officially. (Direction could also be matters of the heart too, technically, so. I was just clarifying!) If he's already certed as Guidance disregard me, it's just a lot of text to go through and sometimes I have ditzy moments, haha.

Ah ok. Nope not certed. He is on tea's rlc list to do. He will be listed under guidance  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:00 pm
Variable Nonsense

belloblossom

Piracy:
Set Sail: Does this power give those ponies knowledge of how to sail? Assuming yes, how long does the knowledge stay once they leave the radius? A few hours? Rest of the day? :3
Treasure: How far away (ie, 1, 5, 10 miles etc) can he detect treasure?

As far as Set Sail goes, it does give them the knowledge of how to sail. Once they leave this radius, the knowledge fades over the next couple of hours, unless A - Captain Morgan calls upon this power again and they happen to be in the area or B - They find that if they decide to take on sailing as a career, that they still have the muscle memory of when they were under the enchantment's influence and it's easier for them to learn it.

In regards to his Treasure detection, it's an ability that makes him act a bit like a compass, being able to know the general direction of where a treasure is located (so long as he's at sea.) However, that feeling will grow stronger as he gets closer to it. Even when he gets to where the treasure is, he won't know its exact location once he sets hoof on the ground (on an island, he'll have to search the whole island or on land he'll have to look for the signs that say BIG GEM IN MUSEUM to show him the way, or some such.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:57 pm
Variable Nonsense

PeterPan_da144

Note that all of my questions relate to one 'full night' of the moon's energy, so you can answer with that in mind, with the idea that the efficiency wanes as the moon does.

Lunaportation: How often can they do this? How long does it take?

Lunar Aura: How often can this be done and how much energy does one 'usage' take? How long can a weapon or shield be maintained? I think the ability to shroud into darkness also doesn't really fit the theme of the idea - they're taking the moon's light/energy to create something, so hiding in the lack of light is the opposite effect.

Lunar Empowerment: How much stronger/faster/more durable? ie, do they gain the strength of one, two, ten ponies? How long can it be maintained?

Lunar Healing: How much damage can they heal? ie, can they bring a pony back from the brink of death, heal broken bones or internal bleeding, etc? How many 'full' heals could they do?

Lunar Vision: This one's actually fine I think XD

Lunar Magic: Does this need to be precisely at midnight 100%? I also definitely need some clearer idea of just *how* powerful the "miraculous feat" is compared to their standard magic! :3

Lunaportation: They can do this up to five times in one night, so long as it is only ten miles in distance. Further than 10 miles would take up multiple charges. Example- Lunaporting 20 miles would be two charges, 30 miles is three, 40 miles is four, etc. So ultimately, up to 50 miles in one lunar cycle. (Not sure if this is still too much, or even too little. Having a hard time judging.)

Luna Aura: I will be taking out 'shrouding in darkness' because you are right, the more I think, the less it makes sense. Also, the larger the manifested item, the shorter of a time span it can last. A sword could last for approimately ten minutes, a large dome shield would last five minutes.

Lunar Empowerment: To double their strength, ie the strength of two ponies, it can be maintained for up to an hour, so long as they are not using too much of something else such as Luna Aura. They can even triple their strength, but that can only be maintained for half an hour, and leaves them absolutely exhausted for twelve hours afterwards.

Lunar Healing: They can heal broken bones and internal healing, but can not bring some pony back from the brink of death with this. Healing of a broken bone or internal bleeding, or even organs, can take several hours. The smaller the break in bone, the quicker it is done, but the smaller the organ, the longer it takes. However, these are done with surgical precision without the tools, due to it being healed by magic. Example - Broken leg, with several breaks. This would take an entire night (roughly eight hours), with resting periods every 45 minutes for them to recharge their lunar energy for about 15 minutes.

Lunar Magic: Now this is something that could bring a pony back from the brink of death. Which was more or less my intention for it, and I had not thought much farther past that as a possibility.  

PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:09 pm
Pick Me!

Username: PeterPan_da144
Pony: Charming Blossom
Suggested Powers:
- Botanical Communication: The user can communicate with flowers telepathically. Flowers can tell the user of what happened or what is happening, like helping them track someone from a long distance away, etc.
- Flower Generation: The user is able to create flowers out of thin air, anywhere they want (within a range of one hundred feet).
- Floral Fragrance Manipulation: The user is able to create and manipulate any floral smell to incite different emotions. Things like lavender to calm someone down, roses for romance, etc. Cannot be used to make ponies feel negative emotions.
- Plant Empathy: The user can understand the overall well-being and conditions of plants from a range of fifty feet away.
- Flower Growth: The user can influence and accelerate the growth of flowers to bloom instantaneously, causing them to mature with supernatural speed, grow to unusual size, and produce in abundance. The user can cause already planted/growing flowers to grow from seeds to mature plants in moments, cause them to flower outside season, cause a cut flower to grow roots, and other similar feats.

Domain: Flowers

Variable Nonsense

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:12 pm
Pick Me!

Username: PeterPan_da144
Pony: Miles Malarkey
Suggested Powers:
- Faerie Form: The ability to take on a much smaller form, generally about six inches high. The user can still do everything they normally would- eat, drink, sleep, potty, fly, magic, etc. They are just really really tiny. The shrinking ability can last for up to two hours, and is ONLY active on the Alicorn themself. They can NOT use this ability on other ponies.
- Invisibility: The ability to make oneself invisible to the naked eye. The user can choose who can and cannot see them even while invisible. It follows the same rules as Faerie Form, where it can only be used on the Alicorn who is attuned to it (can't think of wording, sorry x.x). It can last up to two hours, no longer.
- Mischief Manipulation: The ability to inspire mischief in other ponies around them. It affects one pony completely for an hour. It can only be in effect so long as the Alicorn is around, within five feet of the pony.
- Illusion Manipulation: The ability to create, shape, and manage illusions. Such illusions can cause the target to hear, touch, smell, see and/or taste things that may not actually exist. Affecting one pony completely for an hour, a whole crowd with a couple senses for 10 minutes, or a small group with one set for 30 minutes.

Domain: Mischief

Variable Nonsense

PeterPan_da144

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:26 pm
Variable Nonsense

fffff I'm so bad at this so I really appreciate you guiding me along and suggesting things.

In regards to Sight: I love the idea that Discord feels the heartbreak in the moments that the knowledge of the heartbreak hits them. It's brief; lasts 30 seconds or less, but the experience in intense.

Scrap the other power ideas, we'll go with Heartache: The ability to force a pony to relive a heartbreak as vividly as it first happened — playing through in the target pony's mind. Target must be within a 10 foot radius. Can only be used after Sight. Length of effect varies depending on the timeline of the heartbreak relived, but typically only lasts around one very agonizing minute; and Conflict: An aura that creates feelings of strike between romantically involved ponies within a 10 foot radius. This leads to feelings of heartbreak as they start to believe their loved ones have done them wrong.

Is that better? c:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:44 pm
Pick Me!

Username: RuIerr
Pony: Maniae
Suggested Powers:
  • Somebody's Watching Me:The ability to make ponies within a 50 foot radius feel as if someone is there, watching them — just behind them, or out of the corner of their eye. They're not alone, at least that's what they think. Power lasts for up to an hour.
  • Shifting Thoughts: The power to make someone in their vicinity (within 20 feet) question the things said to them. Lasts for up to half an hour.

Domain: Paranoia

Variable Nonsense
Again, pls halp, I promise I'll stop getting Alicorns for a while ;w; (but also me writing this made me realize I had another I named and didn't get a domain for so I will have one more coming your way oTL ) — I have no ideas for powers bc I am so uncreative but these were suggested on Discord~

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:04 am
Pick Me!

Username: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Pony: Auror Borealus
Suggested Powers:
Active:
~~Snow Globe: Make a localized snow-storm for a set period of time. Specifically, clouds appear overhead and begin sprinkling snow, the area affected is directly proportional to the length/heaviness of the storm. The maximum area would be 400m radius, with the clouds able to snow for max 1hr and it would be a light sprinkling of snow. Maximum time would be 6 hours over a 50m radius, and it can result in a 3-4ft of snow.
~~Snow-Walking: blessing others to be able to walk across snow with ease for a set period of time. Max 1 day.
~~Winter Coat: able to bless ponies with snow-colors to be able to blend in with snow for a set period of time. Max 1 day.
~~Olaf the Snowman: Able to make semi-sentient snow-ponies for a short period of time. Size, number, and time all affect the extent of this power. One large snow-ogre can be sustained for a period of 2hrs, the equivalent of 6 small snow ponies. One small snow pony can be alive for a day. They have no individual thought, but are able to follow general directives. A small snow pony made to play would be able to bounce about play games as directed. A snow-ogre could be directed to carry something heavy.
Passive:
~~ Winter's Hush: If he is actively in a snowy environment, he exudes an aura of peacefulness that affects a 10m radius. Like how everything gets really quiet and peaceful right after a snowstorm. Only works if he is actively in snow, either from a natural storm or during his "Snow Globe"
~~ Cold Sholder: While he himself is not cold to the touch, standing near him (3m radius) you feel slightly colder and unless the weather is extraordinarily warm, wherever he walks, Auror leave behind snowy footsteps

Domain: Snow

Notes: He will be serving the Alicorn of Winter, and his purpose is to follow her orders and spread the touch of winter to wherever Wynter sees fit.

Variable Nonsense

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:26 am
Pick Me!

Pony: http://nymrealm.com/xxteacup/uncerts/447d.png
Suggested Powers:
Active:
~~ Wakey-wakey!: Persephone can bring things out of dormancy, specifically at the end of winter (she would not really use this power otherwise except maybe to heal a coma victim or something like that). She makes it her duty to make sure that all the hibernating animals and plants wake up in spring. Just a small bit of energy is spared per creature; just enough to give them a nudge in the direction of spring.
~~ Growth-spurt: Persephone can bless a small area with energy for growth. Nothing will simply sprout out of the ground, but she can bless a small meadow or an orchard so that over the next few days the plants will grow faster and stronger (plants cannot be abused in the meantime, not watering them or hurting them will negate her blessing).
~~ Rejuvenation: Persephone can bring energy and youthfulness back to a select individual. Depending on how unwell or aged the pony is, affects the overall effectiveness of the blessing. Asking Persephone for this blessing too often can lead to depressive side effects, just like any kind of false euphoria would. She can only do this three times a day Max. This is different than her passive envigorating aura as it is supposed to very specifically help an individual who needs a little more energy or to be in less pain. Basically squish all the good feeling you would get from a full spa-day into an insta-spell.

Passive:
~~ Envigorating Aura: Being around Persephone (10m radius) makes you feel energized and well rested. The longer the presence, the longer the effect lingers. Being around her for an hour can give a sense of well-being that will last the rest of the day.
~~ Warm hugs: Snuggling Persephone feels particularly amazing, both exceptionally energizing and relaxing
~~ Green thumb: Any place that Persephone lives in for a prolonged period of time will see an increase in the health and vigorousness of the flora/fauna that live with her. Max 50m radius to call "home", requires she be there at least several hours a day for at least 4 days a week.

Domain: Rejuvination

Variable Nonsense

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:41 am
Pick Me!

Pony: http://nymrealm.com/xxteacup/uncerts/528d.png
Suggested Powers:
Passive:
~~Radioactive: Spending too much time (2+hrs a day for 3+days) around this alicorn can make you sick and/or increase the likelihood of mutation in breeding (this latter part is ONLY for backstory/plotting purposes for ponies that already exist; i.e. Your First Gen pony Z has a mutation and their NPC Parent Y or X (who is NOT a mutant) had a run-in with this Alicorn in the past. Unless the shop asks me for event purposes, you cannot use an rp of ours as a way to ask for random mutations in breedings with non-mutant parents. )
~~Drippy: He constantly oozes a toxic sludge, but he can keep it from dripping off his body with active concentration. When weak, sick, or asleep, however, he will ooze uncontrollably. This sludge is highly unhealthy to come in contact with and can cause skin and eye irritation and possibly death if ingested.

Active:
~~Radiate: Can irradiate objects so they glow. Note: this is dangerous and the items are now radioactive and will make anyone around it sick. Can also undo this, per Absorb power below.
~~Absorb: Alicorn can attract garbage, sludge, or radioactive waste from a 50m radius to itself and absorb/dispose of it. Works best in polluted waterways. The more polluted an area, the less effective the power. If over-polluted, they will begin oozing uncontrollably and will have to find a safe place to dispose of the remnants.
~~Ooze: Though they generally don't, the Alicorn does have the ability to purposefully ooze toxic sludge and leave it behind in their wake in order to pollute an area purposefully.

Domain: Toxic Waste

Variable Nonsense

▶ Awakening

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas