Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Power Approval [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:46 am
Variable Nonsense

Thanks for the constructive criticism on these! Hopefully these changes are better!
Daymare: Hazy can use this once a day. He can target a pony in the middle of "daydreaming" and cause their "daydream" to come to life, as a very real-looking illusion, however this "daydream" is a twisted/"nightmare" version of their daydream. The Daymare can take whatever shape that it needs to in order to frighten the targeted pony and make them reflect upon their actions (usually this involves the pony either apologizing/improving or having a realization of something, but it's up to the player).

Day Trip:
Hazy can make the Daydreams of ponies a "reality" up to 5 times a day. He does this by making an illusion that the pony is inside of their daydream. Unlike Daymare, these daydreams are supposed to be what the pony is actually "Day dreaming" and is meant to be more of a fun trip, such as flying through the sky as a Pegasus when the Daydreamer is an Earth Pony, etc. However they can be taken out of these by distraction, pain, etc.

Relaxing Under the Sky: Can be used 5 times a day, this allows Hazy to lull the targeted pony into a state of deep relaxation, whether this is to calm the pony down, or they just need some help with their meditation! They won't be fully asleep, but they will feel their stress and anxiety going away and finding themselves enjoying the moment and able to focus on other things, such as their breathing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:45 am
Pick Me!

Username:One Little Jay
Pony: Fortune

Suggested Powers: What Good luck is for him Fortune is surrounded by an aura of good luck. Wherever he goes good things happen, he finds money, gets free things, never gets caught in the rain unprepared. He has an easy time making friends and anything he puts his mind to he tends to succeed. He also seems to cheat death but it is all by luck.

What it is for others, unexpected good and weird things that might seem like a coincidence will happen. How this effects a pony blessed will always be left up to the owner of the pony being blessed. Can be anything from winning money, finding a lost object, meeting a lost (or new) loved one.

A Good Day: Fortune blesses a single pony with good luck for a day. i.e. they will have fortunes aura. They might find money that day or meet the love of their life.
A Good Trait: Fortune blesses a single aspect of a single pony's life with good luck. i.e. If someone wants money he can give them good luck in welth and they have a higher chance of finding money or winning money. (This is never a gaurenteed thing as it is just luck and therefore still a chance thing)
A Good Time: Fortune blesses a group of ponies with good luck, this lasts a short amount of time and less time the more ponies being blessed. (1 pony lasts a day, 5 ponies last 6 hours, 10 or more ponies last 1 hour)
A Good year: Fortune blesses a single pony with a good year of luck. He can only use this once a year on a single pony
A Good Life: Fortune blesses a single pony with a blessed life. He can use this 5 times his whole life. The fifth time is Fatal for him.
Domain: Good luck

Pick Me!

Username:One Little Jay
Pony: Favor

Suggested Powers: What Bad Luck is for him, He is surrounded by an Aura of bad luck, he is always breaking things, getting caught in the rain, never wins or finds money, always caught in the rain. Others tend to not want to be around him for too long.

What it is for others, unexpected bad and weird things that might seem like a coincidence will happen. How this effects a pony cursed will always be left up to the owner of the pony being cursed. Can be anything from loosing money, breaking a prized object, stubbing thier hoof, to serious injuries.

A Bad Day: Favor curses a single poney with bad luck for a day. i.e. They will have a bad day where everything seems to be against them. They will loose money, loose things break things, they could even possibly get hurt from random things. (This would be up to the person rping and would never be me godmoding what happens to them)
A Bad Trait: Favor curses a single aspect of a single pony's life with Bad luck.i.e. wealth- they will loose money (how much and how will always be up to the owner)
A Bad Time: Favor curses a group of ponies with bad luck, this lasts a short amount of time and less time the more ponies being cursed.(1 pony a day 5 ponies 6 hours 10 or more 1 hour)
A Bad year: Favor curses a single pony with a bad year of luck. He can only use this once a year on a single pony. And never twice to the same pony.
A Bad Life: Favor curses a single pony with Bad luck in life. He can use this 5 times his whole life. The fifth time is Fatal for him.

Domain: Bad luck

Variable Nonsense

Their powers cancel out to neutral. i.e If a pony has bad luck from Favor Fortune can bless them but it will only go back to thier normal amount of luck.  

One Little Jay
Crew

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

polliwoggi
Crew

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:45 am

Reoakee

There's nothing wrong with your powers, but we're making a powers catalog to display them for others to see. This power approval had a lot of back and forth but the powers were never re-written (as one solid block of text) to display the updated powers. Do you want to write it out again (in your own style) or would you like us to rewrite it for display?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:46 am
Pick Me!

Username: PeterPan_da144
Pony: xXx
Suggested Powers:
- Lunaportation: The ability to teleport via lunar energy, merging with the lunar energy and appearing anywhere else from the same lunar energy, i.e. wherever the moon shines down upon
- Lunar Aura: The ability to release and surround oneself in lunar energy for defensive and offensive purposes. Said lunar energy can be used in several ways; to strengthen into a shield, to shroud oneself in darkness, and even to coalesce into a weapon.
- Lunar Empowerment: The ability to call upon the energy of the moon to make oneself stronger, faster, and even more durable.
- Lunar Healing: The ability to heal oneself or others by using lunar energy.
- Lunar Vision: The ability to see everything through the moonlight, enabling one to see across the world and look upon areas, so long as the moon shines on that place.
- Lunar Magic: The only time this ability can be used is on a full moon, at midnight. This magic is incredibly strong and lunar specific, allowing one to practice miraculous feats of magic related to their domain (healing, generally, but can extend to offense/defense).

Notes: Born Alicorn. All powers will be weakest at the apex of the day (highest point of sun, around noon) and strongest at the apex of the moon (roughly midnight?) Also, they can wax and wane with the moon cycle. So, the Alicorn's magic would be at it's apex on a full moon, at midnight, and at it's lowest during a new moon, during the day of said moon. (Should one want to attack, that is the easiest time to)

Lunar Energy is quite literally moonlight from the moon. The magical connection this pony has with the moon allows them to turn the moonlight into a useable resource, replenished every night when the moon rises. They can use crystals to store small amounts of lunar Energy should they need to cast magic during the day, but these are very small reserves that only allow them to perform small spells.

Domain: Moon

Variable Nonsense

PeterPan_da144

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:51 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Ruler of Everything
Pony: Discord
Suggested Powers:

Heartbreak Warfare: The ability to make another pony feel the damaging emotional experience of only the worst heartbreak, including anger and depression, whether rational or irrational, and on occasion, physical pain. Can affect up to three ponies at once. Target(s) must be within a 50 feet radius of Discord for the power to work. Effects last for an agonizing 24 hours.

The Curse of Eos: The ability to inflict upon a target pony the curse of falling in love with every pony they meet, primarily ending in unrequited love and heartbreak. The curse lasts for seven days.

The Doomed Matchmaker: The ability to manufacture a romantic affinity between two (or three, but no more than that at one point in time) ponies which, when it wears off, will lend itself to the feelings of intense heartbreak on all sides. Temporary in effect, the "honeymoon phase" can last from anywhere from 24 hours to two moons (months). The feeling of heartbreak from this relation will not entirely go away, but will subside with time just as any other heartbreak.

The Sight: The ability to see the history of someone's heartbreak(s) through their memory. Discord must be touching the target (to any degree - even a wing feather resting on another's back is enough) for this to work. When the connection is broken, the visions=stop. Can only effect one pony at a time.

On the Mend: The ability to ameliorate someone's heartache for up to 24 hours at a time. Unlimited use.

Domain: Heartbreak

Variable Nonsense
Omg so open to modifications if you have other ideas! I'm terrible at this sort of thing oTL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:31 pm
Variable Nonsense

Edited everything into the original post  

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Variable Nonsense

Reoakee

There's nothing wrong with your powers, but we're making a powers catalog to display them for others to see. This power approval had a lot of back and forth but the powers were never re-written (as one solid block of text) to display the updated powers. Do you want to write it out again (in your own style) or would you like us to rewrite it for display?

so this is ok?
Username: Reoakee

Domain: Guidance/direction
Powers: Roads of divergence and convergence: This power allows the lost ponies who are traveling to find another traveler who can help them. it only works on a one on one bases if a whole group is lost one pony will find a reason to break off and meet the another traveler. This is not a compulsion but a very strong desire or feeling. If no other pony is available (RP plot Set up in advance between users to meet another pony) in the area to help with guidance an illusory pony will form that acts as a talking sign post the illusion will state the closest town or settlement being x miles away and will not say anything else when spoken to except that one phrase. Traveler lasts for up to 4 hours but cannot be found again if searched for unless for RP things. (this is just for folks to blame my pony for meeting ponies)

Northstar: this power allows the north star to be visible to the pony the power is used on no matter the weather condition around them. The star will remain visible for six hours

Lingering feeling: this power affects one pony for a day or a group of 15 for an hour and gives them a lingering feeling of where they need to be even if they don't know it yet.

Notes: RLC ordered~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:24 am
Variable Nonsense

lisais-fire619

Showtunes: how big of an area? :3

seems fine otherwise!

Was thinking like a 10 mile radius  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:19 pm
Variable Nonsense

Abeno Seimei
Waiting on Hope, but for pumpkinpone: how long does Everlast, well, last? Is it forever, a month, a week, etc?

I was hoping a year, I'd like her to live in a giant pumpkin house that she keeps blessing so it doesnt rot away lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:13 am
SSBrosB

Yes, much better! Please repost the full form with the edits included for final approval <3

One Little Jay

Okay, these all seem okay now except I need to know how many times a day they can use good/bad day, as well as how often they can use good/bad trait. Add those in and repost the full forms and I think you should be good!

PeterPan_da144

Note that all of my questions relate to one 'full night' of the moon's energy, so you can answer with that in mind, with the idea that the efficiency wanes as the moon does.

Lunaportation: How often can they do this? How long does it take?

Lunar Aura: How often can this be done and how much energy does one 'usage' take? How long can a weapon or shield be maintained? I think the ability to shroud into darkness also doesn't really fit the theme of the idea - they're taking the moon's light/energy to create something, so hiding in the lack of light is the opposite effect.

Lunar Empowerment: How much stronger/faster/more durable? ie, do they gain the strength of one, two, ten ponies? How long can it be maintained?

Lunar Healing: How much damage can they heal? ie, can they bring a pony back from the brink of death, heal broken bones or internal bleeding, etc? How many 'full' heals could they do?

Lunar Vision: This one's actually fine I think XD

Lunar Magic: Does this need to be precisely at midnight 100%? I also definitely need some clearer idea of just *how* powerful the "miraculous feat" is compared to their standard magic! :3

Ruler of Everything

Curse of Eos: Needs to be reworded to something like swaying the pony to be enamored with every pony they meet (mind control / full emotion control isn't allowed, so the degree to which a pony can resist needs to be up to the owner). Also, how often can they do this? I'm a little iffy on this power, since it extends a little bit out of heartbreak - the unfortunate side effect of the pain is really only ... well, a side effect, you know what I mean? What about adding in, perhaps, that their own feelings definitely fade when the power does, so even if their advances are accepted, it will still end in heartbreak? (Also, wouldn't Curse of Anteros be more appropriate? :B)

Doomed Matchmaker: Same technicality, needs a note that the degree of romantic affinity is up to the owners. The heartbreak can still be there regardless, even if it's a little nonsensical (if an owner chose not to have it be an INTENSE romantic feeling, I mean) since it's a magical effect. How often can they do this, or is it just they can only have up to three ponies under their sway and as soon as it ends they can do it again?

Sight: As a consideration, does Discord feel the heartbreak in any way, do they experience it themselves, or is it just a knowledge of the times that pony has been heartbroken?

On the Mend: Gonna call that one probably not allowed - we're not allowing opposite powers anymore. The mending part comes after the heartbreak, it's not really a part of it (because some people never really heal from heartbreaks at all).

If you want some suggestions for ideas that might fit along with your domain, perhaps the ability to force a pony to relive a previous heartbreak, used after the Sight? Something that brings up the power as vividly as when it first happened - not actually HAPPENING, but playing through in that pony's mind? Perhaps an aura that creates feelings of strife, jealousy, distrust, or the like between romantically involved ponies near them, leading to a sense of heartbreak as they start to believe their loved ones have done them wrong? (It would fade when out of their range.)

Valdmir Talamore

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=7&t=25301139#386911086
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=7&t=25301139#386902698

Fear & Pyromania approved

Reoakee

Yes, thank you dear~ However I need to know if you want it as Guidance OR Direction, you can't have two domains on one alicorn. ; u;

lisais-fire619

That's a pretty big area, how about a half mile? That's still bigger than most area powers - a ten mile radius of everyone breaking into a musical number could potentially be devestating if they decided to turn evil. x'D (Think of it this way, a football field is 300 feet long, and a half mile is 2640 feet long, so that'd be 8.8 football fields squared, if that helps visualize it. If you're more familiar with farmland instead, a square half mile is ~320 acres of land.)

Abeno Seimei

XD That's fine, I just need it for documentation. Can you add that and repost your form for final approval?  

polliwoggi
Crew

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:08 am
Pick Me!

Username: SSBrosB
Pony: Hazy Daze
Suggested Powers:
1. Drifting through the Clouds: When Hazy uses this power, ponies within 30 feet will feel light on their hooves and feel happier for up to 2 hours.
2. Day Trip: Hazy can make the Daydreams of ponies a "reality" up to 5 times a day. He does this by making an illusion that the pony is inside of their daydream. Unlike Daymare, these daydreams are supposed to be what the pony is actually "Day dreaming" and is meant to be more of a fun trip, such as flying through the sky as a Pegasus when the Daydreamer is an Earth Pony, etc. However they can be taken out of these by distraction, pain, etc.
3. Daymare: Hazy can use this once a day. He can target a pony in the middle of "daydreaming" and cause their "daydream" to come to life, as a very real-looking illusion, however this "daydream" is a twisted/"nightmare" version of their daydream. The Daymare can take whatever shape that it needs to in order to frighten the targeted pony and make them reflect upon their actions (usually this involves the pony either apologizing/improving or having a realization of something, but it's up to the player).
4. Relaxing under the Sky: Can be used 5 times a day, this allows Hazy to lull the targeted pony into a state of deep relaxation, whether this is to calm the pony down, or they just need some help with their meditation! They won't be fully asleep, but they will feel their stress and anxiety going away and finding themselves enjoying the moment and able to focus on other things, such as their breathing.

Domain: Daydreams

Variable Nonsense

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:20 am
Variable Nonsense

Reoakee

Yes, thank you dear~ However I need to know if you want it as Guidance OR Direction, you can't have two domains on one alicorn. ; u;

It is Guidance in terms of direction. Not guidance as in matters of the heart. Or guidance like couciling. part of his name is Compass. He helps guide you find your way.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:21 am
It was a clerifcation for the sake of staffs sanity  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:04 am
Reoakee
Variable Nonsense

Reoakee

It is Guidance in terms of direction. Not guidance as in matters of the heart. Or guidance like couciling. part of his name is Compass. He helps guide you find your way.

I get that, I meant which word, since you kept putting it as 'Guidance/Direction'. XD;; I didn't know if he was certed yet and which word you wanted listed officially. (Direction could also be matters of the heart too, technically, so. I was just clarifying!) If he's already certed as Guidance disregard me, it's just a lot of text to go through and sometimes I have ditzy moments, haha.

polliwoggi
Crew

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:09 am
Pick Me!

Username: Abeno Seimei
Pony: -link to their uncert-
Suggested Powers:

Prize winning gourd - can influence growing gourds to grow into giant vibrant fruits. 20 ft radius. effected by the amount of time she spends with them.

Expert carver - She has an eye for finding the statue within the gourd and can carve and construct amazing things out of them.

Pumpkin Spice and everything nice - can summon perfectly prepared pumpkin treats be it a dozen cupcakes, a cake, or a pair of pies.

Everlast - she can bless gourds to keep them from wilting, spoiling, or rotting away for up to a year.

Variable Nonsense

▶ Awakening

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces