Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
What in tarnation?....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free
  gold/plat
View Results

Rysabi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:42 pm
Due to school, I've been away from Gaia. Three majors are rough, don't do it fam.
Anyway, I see that Gaia moved to cloud servers and the site is now a mess of bugs and broken features. Do we have an ETA for fixes? What all have I missed? Can someone get me up to speed on what is going on with the site? Has Codemonkey finished the App or any of the flash games rewrites?
So many questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:23 pm
Ouch @ all that studying/homework. > O<

As far as I know, there's no ETA on the fixes, just that Gaia's working each day to get features back up.

Last week, Gaia kept going down for hours at a time. And, by that, I mean it was basically down for two whole days. XDDD Hadn't seen that in yeaaaars. And, other days, it'd just go down for like half a day. XD;; It was bad.

I don't thiiiiink any of the games have been re-written yet.
And the last I've heard about the mobile app was Codemonkey's update about the mobile inventory. And that went live months ago. I tried working with it, but couldn't get it to work....

Oh!! I believe, it seems like what they worked on instead was -yet another- mobile game that doesn't connect to the site. It's based on Lake Kindred and someone has gathered all the info here.

Speaking of that, a free kin was released in honor of that game. So don't forget to pick up any freebies you've missed. {freebie thread}
There's also a new one on the last page that hasn't been added to the first post yet.

Also, Gaia's Halloween event got extended and will end on Nov 11th.
Here's a guide for it.
If you make a post in the forum and link me to it, I can give you all the energy needed to complete the event. You'd just have to click the 1000E button on the main page 10 times. And donate 10k energy to one person (in the forum). Then just collect all the rewards one by one. @ .@ That takes the longest. XD;; You'll easily be done in under 5 mins.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items