Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Brand new Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:44 pm
Hi! I joined Gaia on the 2nd because my bf is a Gaian. I found the guild today. Umm feel free to ask me something.

Update- single now...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:57 am
Welcome to the guild!  

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:54 am
Yuwen Xun
Welcome to the guild!
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:28 pm
Addicted_to_Marshmello
Umm feel free to ask me something.

What are your hobbies?
If you have to list 5 favorite movies, what would they be?

Thanks for answering my questions. biggrin  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:31 pm
Welcome to the site! ^^ If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Is your bf in the guild too?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:03 pm
Addicted_to_Marshmello
Hi! I joined Gaia on the 2nd because my bf is a Gaian. I found the guild today. Umm feel free to ask me something.

Hi there Addicted_to_Marshmello! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. smile

Do you have a nickname that you'd like to be called? Addicted_to_Marshmello is quite long. rofl  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:56 pm
Addicted_to_Marshmello

User Image

Glad U found us... I saw UR post in the regular forum the other day & got U something from UR wish list the I couldn't find UR post again 2 get UR name so I could send it... there must be some kinda glitch with them working on Gaia but it wouldn't let me send it as a gift, so I send it in a trade... Hope U enjoy it... If U need help R have any Questions feel free 2 ask... I been around since 2005, but I don't know everything but I can try 2 help find someone 2 help...
I hope U enjoy this guild as much as I do... Don't forget the 1st of every month 2 enter the active member raffle.. Add a NSTG banner 2 UR sig... Every post U make in the guild helps in raffle points... The link & instructions R on the 1st page.
Nice 2 meet U...
BTW cute Avi  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:09 pm
Addicted_to_Marshmello

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:26 am
Falcona Stark
Addicted_to_Marshmello
Umm feel free to ask me something.

What are your hobbies?
If you have to list 5 favorite movies, what would they be?

Thanks for answering my questions. biggrin
Ask me anything.

I garden, write, love a good romance novel. I love to cook! You?

The old horror movies, the ones that are scary but not in your face gore. Phantom of the Opera
The Wizard of Oz
Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Rent

You?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 am
Auriga La Shock
Welcome to the site! ^^ If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Is your bf in the guild too?
Thanks! He's not  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:08 am
Emmett Khan
Addicted_to_Marshmello

Hi there Addicted_to_Marshmello! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. smile

Do you have a nickname that you'd like to be called? Addicted_to_Marshmello is quite long. rofl
Just call me Marsh or AM maybe  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:11 am
Morrigan Skylar
Addicted_to_Marshmello

User Image

Glad U found us... I saw UR post in the regular forum the other day & got U something from UR wish list the I couldn't find UR post again 2 get UR name so I could send it... there must be some kinda glitch with them working on Gaia but it wouldn't let me send it as a gift, so I send it in a trade... Hope U enjoy it... If U need help R have any Questions feel free 2 ask... I been around since 2005, but I don't know everything but I can try 2 help find someone 2 help...
I hope U enjoy this guild as much as I do... Don't forget the 1st of every month 2 enter the active member raffle.. Add a NSTG banner 2 UR sig... Every post U make in the guild helps in raffle points... The link & instructions R on the 1st page.
Nice 2 meet U...
BTW cute Avi
Thank you for everything  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:12 am
Verner Von Richthofen
Addicted_to_Marshmello

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine
Thank you  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:47 am
Addicted_to_Marshmello
Hey, welcome to the guild and to GaiaOnline. Hope all is well. Add me if you want to as a friend. 3nodding  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:54 am
Cerulean Miko
Addicted_to_Marshmello
Hey, welcome to the guild and to GaiaOnline. Hope all is well. Add me if you want to as a friend. 3nodding
Thanks! I did  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces