Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
26 y/o male looking for gf 20-30s

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:05 pm
Just your average guy. I am sometimes shy but we talk about certain subjects i will talk your ear off like comics star wars lord of the rings video games and warhammer. From what i said you may call me a nerd but who isnt on the things they like XD. Feel free to msg me anytime and im also a good at listening is you need someone to be their for you. I do have a kik just msg me if you wish to talk to me on their if you wish to do so.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:57 am
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
Just your average guy. I am sometimes shy but we talk about certain subjects i will talk your ear off like comics star wars lord of the rings video games and warhammer. From what i said you may call me a nerd but who isnt on the things they like XD. Feel free to msg me anytime and im also a good at listening is you need someone to be their for you. I do have a kik just msg me if you wish to talk to me on their if you wish to do so.

have you had any luck so far ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:25 pm
strider rose
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

Not really at all sad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:31 pm
I think we can all agree here. We haven't had any luck at all.
No one really looks for relationships much through Gaia anymore.
I've been in this guild through various accounts since I first joined Gaia back in 2008. I'm even in the guild screen shots as username PhoenixDownx.
I was friends with Jen Rei back in the day before she disappeared.

All I can say is I am looking here and on actual dating sites. I know someone isn't just going to show up out the blue. Just gotta be patient. Or just give it up.  

The Retro Weeb

Lonely Phantom

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:27 am
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
strider rose
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

Not really at all sad

what do you think about me ? i could be your gf i you want me ?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:06 pm
strider rose
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
strider rose
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

Not really at all sad

I like you a d talk to you is amazing. I would like to be your bf if you would have me smile  

Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:47 pm
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
strider rose
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath
strider rose
Meliodas_DragonSinWrath

Not really at all sad

I like you a d talk to you is amazing. I would like to be your bf if you would have me smile

yes i would love to be your GF heart  
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff