Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Introducing MOI, Queenie, friends call me tintin as well <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Allo., Had fun talking about myself lol
But it may sound a little dull , does it?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Grab a little platinum or gold <3
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Bonjour comment sa va? xd
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:59 am
HI, the names' Queentintin, knows as Queenie or tintin to many friends! =)
The name relates to my love for *The Adventures of Tintin* I am a French Canadien heart

Been a member of gaiaonline.com since 2006, was my son whom had introduced me to it xd

Found it interesting, that time I owned an anime guild, had quite a few members, friends there, but a few yrs later, maybe even months, they left, guess they found something else to do xd

About myself, I am a mom, 4 kids, all adults , oldest a son, 25 yrs old, youngest 16 yrs old, one still at home! heart So proud of him, last year in high school, still he's my babe xd

I Own my home, have land 6,5 acres, , raise chickens for fun and eggs xd
Work in a restaurant as well, cook and serve sometimes =)
Love the country life, so peaceful compared to the City! heart

Like to think I'M a fun person, love music, singing, being outside, hikes, snow shoeing, going to the lake, swimming, making good meals for my family xd, this year, we grew cabbage, potatoes, green onions, ground cherries, broccoli in our garden, we were too late for the tomatoes, they were still green, still managed to grab a few, and ripened them =)

Not sure what else to say, I like to be honest, straight forward heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:17 am
Queentintin
The name relates to my love for *The Adventures of Tintin* I am a French Canadien heart

Been a member of gaiaonline.com since 2006, was my son whom had introduced me to it xd

Found it interesting, that time I owned an anime guild, had quite a few members, friends there, but a few yrs later, maybe even months, they left, guess they found something else to do xd

About myself, I am a mom, 4 kids, all adults , oldest a son, 25 yrs old, youngest 16 yrs old, one still at home! heart So proud of him, last year in high school, still he's my babe xd

Like to think I'M a fun person, love music, singing, being outside, hikes, snow shoeing, going to the lake, swimming, making good meals for my family xd, this year, we grew cabbage, potatoes, green onions, ground cherries, broccoli in our garden, we were too late for the tomatoes, they were still green, still managed to grab a few, and ripened them =)

Hi there Queentintin! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. Then I can call you Queenie or Tintin. smile  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:23 am
Emmett Khan
Queentintin

Hi there Queentintin! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. Then I can call you Queenie or Tintin. smile

sounds like fun xd thanks for the greeting 3nodding =)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:26 am
Queentintin
Emmett Khan
Queentintin

You're welcome. I love the Adventures of Tintin too. My favorite character is Captain Haddock and his colorful exclamations and expletives. ("Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles!" xd )  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:34 am
Emmett Khan
Queentintin
Emmett Khan
Queentintin

You're welcome. I love the Adventures of Tintin too. My favorite character is Captain Haddock and his colourful exclamations and expletives. ("Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles!" xd )

Ah yes the Captain, he is quite the character, the professor and the 2 cops, so misguided! xd lol, yes we own all his movies, books in series ! I loved Tintin, so smart, and his dog Snowy! heart but I also love other comics too xd, like Astérix, Lucky Luke, a few more, see my dad used to give be hard cover books. in which, there was so many different comics, bandes dessinées xd

In junior high school it was Garfield, the smurfs, can even scribble Garfield and Odie, and well there's calvin and Hobbes too xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:49 am
Queentintin

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG and see you around cool  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:27 am
Hi! Welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:17 am
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Queentintin

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG and see you around cool

Well hello there, thanks for the warm welcome xd you sent me a friends request, btw like the avi name xd

Just got in , was outside giving water to my chickens, collected some eggs xd beautiful Fall day, 2 degrees C xd  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:10 am
Falcona Stark
Hi! Welcome to the guild! heart

Ty heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:14 am
Hello and welcome to the guild!
I hope you have a great experience staying at this guild biggrin
I sent you a trade request for some free paw items. Hope you like them ^^  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Beccan34

Anxious Regular

24,850 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:39 am
Queentintin

Hi there! Welcome to the guild! I'm sorry to hear your own guild fizzled. I'm excited to learn more things about you. I love chickens! Never owned one but think they are so cool. haha. :] Hope you have fun here.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:44 am
Beccan34
Queentintin

Hi there! Welcome to the guild! I'm sorry to hear your own guild fizzled. I'm excited to learn more things about you. I love chickens! Never owned one but think they are so cool. haha. :] Hope you have fun here.

Well, thanks *smiles* so far it's very friendly heart ya I loves me chickens xd 4laugh  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:45 am
Madeleine Heilburg
Hello and welcome to the guild!
I hope you have a great experience staying at this guild biggrin
I sent you a trade request for some free paw items. Hope you like them ^^

Thanks, and yes I'm sure I will xd heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:12 pm
Queentintin

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Jay Mahameru

Magnetic Genius

10,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:05 pm
A Goa'uld System Child welcomes you, Queentintin to the guild and hopes that you enjoy your time here.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff