Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Daily Fantasia Life (1x1 (SoL/contemp fantasy)(rp hunting) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:02 am

Daily Fantasia Life is a collection of stories taking place in the 8th continent of the world, Akatia, a land of magic and folklore within the modern world we live in.

The setting is based in a Contemporary fantasy world with a slightly similar landscape of our world except 10x as big and altered boarder lines and coast though of to the east of Brazil; a new continent, mostly referred to as Akatia. A land were the human population is quite small considering that the majority who calls Akatia their home are mostly Elves who call themselves the Suvellese, their kingdom occupies the northern borders of Akatia and their capital Hael, within the Valley of Cities. To the east we have the beast race known as the Talisians, considered to be the youngest nation within the continent who dwells within the arid lands of their capital city Lanska to the jungles of Tulska the sister city. In the mountainous west, we have the Dwarven race calling themselves Ketnilloes who dwell in the city of Benki, their mountain capital that stands equal to the highest mountain peak. Finally the south, lies the swamp lands who's home to the Reptilian race called the Reiptílí, their capital is simply called the Marsh and the only towering structures there are the tallest trees that are far older than the Redwood forest.

Murder Mystery: Taken
The story takes place within one of the cities in Hael, the city of St. Arcadia, a mixing pot with almost all the races of Akatia with a few human races who moved there for a new life within this magical continent along with the elder races of the angels and demon clans. Almost half of the city has already gone into the modern world with skyscrapers downtown to a newly built shopping mall in the urban areas. The story starts when either an individual who've stumbled across, witnessed, or is investigating a murder committed by an up-and-coming serial killer known as Ankou, who've been terrorizing the city for almost half a year.

Your character would either be a witness, a native or is immigrating to Akatia who've came across the body, or is a detective or private investigator who's out to stop these killings from happening again. There is a bit of a help and that's where my character comes in, a veteran behavioral analyst from the CIA who've arrived a month ago and have been tasked in assisting with these murders and to put the killer in prison.

Ordinary Life Series: Open (Your ideas included)
For the Ordinary Life Series, the stories can vary from type, vanilla to love story, school life to work life.

My first pitch for this series is a story of a quiet street performer who's quite well-off with his own investment firm making a lot monthly but chooses to live a simple life in a small flat within Park Valley City; a county up in the Elven Nation north of the Capital city with it's own national park that's frequent with pilgrims coming from all sides as the Park also serves as a place where families and friends gather to mingle or catch up on old times. There are other interesting places within the city in which you can add.

The story is just about that character street performer who goes through life while also doing his best to perform and aims to change the negative atmosphere of others for that of a more positive thinker through the music he plays. Your character could become anyone within this Contemporary Fantasy world, there can be romance included and I'm okay with either Boy-Love or Yuri. (And if you're an adult, you can ask if that kind of relationship can be done. My characters are old enough to engage in such activities or love relationship.) He or she is quite well known for performing in the Park and have made collaborations with other performers as they're well respected.

Message from the Soul: CreatorXCreation (Either of our characters can be either position.)
I dunno, it's either a work in progress or we can just wing it.

We can either do the RP on PMs or within the guild forum and as for the relationship, I'm okay with either straight or yaoi/yuri kinda relationships if that's what your interested in (Well the reason I include yuri is because my character is either gender). You can quote me if your interested but if not, you can pitch in an idea for a story that can take place within this world, I'll also try to pitch in as well. If you have questions, ask away, you shouldn't be shy about talkin to this lil shrink.

o Follow the Gaia Guild TOS. No questions asked.

o Be Semi-Lit to Advanced-Lit. This means no asterisks (*), hyphens(-), or any of these symbols to show an action. Have complete sentences as well as correct grammar and punctuation! It's a lil no no on one liners that you can't understand... Or a tiny response for that matter.

o No Godmodding! This means doing actions for another user's character without their permission. Do not assume your actions automatically affected others; i.e. punching them perfectly when your character threw a punch. This includes Metagaming! This means your character acts off of knowledge they can't reasonably be expected to have. I.e. Reading someone's profile and your character "already knowing" what they are or like before talking to them.

But if you're not interested, thanks for at least reading all the way to this sentence. Good morning, afternoon, evening, and night night.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:00 pm
F-XylilShrink
For the time being, I'll try things this way, right now I've come up with one idea for an RP. It's a murder mystery with a bit of unconventional romance you'll know once you've gotten deep into the plot.

The setting is based in a fairly new city within an unknown world, a Contemporary fantasy world with a slightly similar landscape of our world except 10x as big with a new continent, mostly referred to as Akatia. A land were the human population is quite small considering that the majority who calls Akatia their home are mostly Elves who call themselves the Suvellese, their kingdom occupies the northern borders of Akatia and their capital Hael, within the Valley of Cities. To the east we have the beast race known as the Talisians, considered to be the youngest nation within the continent who dwells within the arid lands of their capital city Lanska to the jungles of Tulska the sister city. In the mountainous west, we have the Dwarven race calling themselves Ketnilloes who dwell in the city of Benki, their mountain capital that stands equal to the highest mountain peak. Finally the south, lies the swamp lands who's home to the Reptilian race called the Reiptílí, their capital is simply called the Marsh and the only towering structures there are the tallest trees that are far older than the Redwood forest.

The story takes place within one of the cities in Hael, the city of St. Arcadia, a mixing pot with almost all the races of Akatia with a few human races who moved there for a new life within this magical continent along with the elder races of the angels and demon clans. Almost half of the city has already gone into the modern world with skyscrapers downtown to a newly built shopping mall in the urban areas. The story starts when either an individual who've stumbled across, witnessed, or is investigating a murder committed by an up-and-coming serial killer known as Ankou, who've been terrorizing the city for almost half a year.

Your character would either be a witness, a native or is immigrating to Akatia who've came across the body, or is a detective or private investigator who's out to stop these killings from happening again. There is a bit of a help and that's where my character comes in, a veteran behavioral analyst from the CIA who've arrived a month ago and have been tasked in assisting with these murders and to put the killer in prison.

We can either do the RP on PMs or within the guild and as for the relationship, I'm okay with either straight or yaoi/yuri kinda relationships if that's what your interested in (Well the reason I include yuri is because my character is either gender). You can quote me if your interested but if not, you can pitch in an idea for a story that can take place within this world, I'll also try to pitch in as well. If you have questions, ask away, you shouldn't be shy about talkin to this lil shrink.

o Follow the Gaia Guild TOS. No questions asked.

o Be Semi-Lit to Advanced-Lit. This means no asterisks (*), hyphens(-), or any of these symbols to show an action. Have complete sentences as well as correct grammar and punctuation! It's a lil no no on one liners that you can't understand... Or a tiny response for that matter.

o No Godmodding! This means doing actions for another user's character without their permission. Do not assume your actions automatically affected others; i.e. punching them perfectly when your character threw a punch. This includes Metagaming! This means your character acts off of knowledge they can't reasonably be expected to have. I.e. Reading someone's profile and your character "already knowing" what they are or like before talking to them.

But if you're not interested, thanks for at least reading all the way to this sentence. Good morning, afternoon, evening, and night night.

Hi. I'm more than happy to give it a shot with you. It sounds interesting!  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:19 pm
DragonMistress07

Certainly! Before we start, we should brainstorm on what scenario it’ll be at the start, whether your character is a witness of the crime or if they’ve found a body to a detective/investigator. The victim could be related or is known by your character.

After that, we can work on where it’ll take place.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:09 pm
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

Certainly! Before we start, we should brainstorm on what scenario it’ll be at the start, whether your character is a witness of the crime or if they’ve found a body to a detective/investigator. The victim could be related or is known by your character.

Sure. How about my character finding a body while on his/her way from or to somewhere?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:32 pm
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

Sure. How about my character finding a body while on his/her way from or to somewhere?

That can work, it’ll be night out in the city so maybe a shortcut through the park or maybe through an alleyway, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:24 pm
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

That can work, it’ll be night out in the city so maybe a shortcut through the park or maybe through an alleyway, what do you think?

Oh! The park sounds like fun.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:46 pm
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

Sweet! Might find a limb sticking out of a bush or a body hung up on a tree, oh on second thought, maybe something less gruesome. I think the victim would be seated on a bench and they'd just appear like they're just sitting but a closer look would show a sign that they've been murdered. Well we can run with this or if you've got an idea we can run with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:56 pm
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

I'm totally fine with your idea.

Sweet! Might find a limb sticking out of a bush or a body hung up on a tree, oh on second thought, maybe something less gruesome. I think the victim would be seated on a bench and they'd just appear like they're just sitting but a closer look would show a sign that they've been murdered. Well we can run with this or if you've got an idea we can run with that.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

Oh? you wanna go with this?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:18 pm
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

The limb sticking out of the bush is what I like. They could be walking and trip over the body.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:35 pm
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

The limb sticking out of the bush is what I like. They could be walking and trip over the body.

Well it is subtle in a way, alright, first discover of the body via victim's limb sticking out of a bush it is. Kay, our characters won't meet up on the first scene, so for the time being my part would mostly be narrations or background characters.

Oh and your character can be any sort of person, like adventurer, healer, or anything type of character class. No need to give bios or anything as we'll do that when our characters meet, like exchanging information and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:40 pm
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

Well it is subtle in a way, alright, first discover of the body via victim's limb sticking out of a bush it is. Kay, our characters won't meet up on the first scene, so for the time being my part would mostly be narrations or background characters.

Oh and your character can be any sort of person, like adventurer, healer, or anything type of character class. No need to give bios or anything as we'll do that when our characters meet, like exchanging information and stuff.

Hmm. Healer Mage is something I would like to try. Is yaoi okay? I'm a big fan of it.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:52 pm
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

Hmm. Healer Mage is something I would like to try. Is yaoi okay? I'm a big fan of it.

That's alright, I'm okay with yaoi, well last thing to do is whether you want the RP do be in the forums or through PMs. Then from there, I can set up the first scene, which might only be like me narrating the time and place.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:00 pm
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

That's alright, I'm okay with yaoi, well last thing to do is whether you want the RP do be in the forums or through PMs. Then from there, I can set up the first scene, which might only be like me narrating the time and place.

Either's fine with me. What do you wanna do?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:19 pm
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07
F-XylilShrink
DragonMistress07

Either's fine with me. What do you wanna do?

Well we can use the forum and I can make a topic. Oh and one question on my part, Boy love or just yaoi in general? Nevermind the question, any scenes that might come up will be done through PMs.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff