Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Forbidden Romance: A Intriguing Rp by Orion&AwkwardGirlhood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Elizabeth Grey

............................................................................................................................

There was only silent in the library after Elizabeth's words left her mouth. The red haired lady gigged softly when William couldn't find a reply to her statement and close his eyes. She was right; William wanted something. Without a warning on his part, William went on to cupped both of her cheeks and slowly placed a kiss on her forehead.

Her brother then took his quick leave, without her out of the library. Following him into doorway, Elizabeth peep her head out to witness William storming off. "Goodnight Willy," she called after him.

time skip~

"Why did you do that? It sounds like William was being kind to you, Lizzy," Imogene asked as she and her lady was walking down the halls in the morning as usual before lessons began.

"My brother is a thespian and trying to manipulate a situation in his favor." Elizabeth debuted her best friend' claims proudly as she walked straight ahead. "You can not see it because you fancy his looks in a strange way." Turning her head to see the lady-maid, Imogene was indeed blushing.

"No...how could you think that. He is your brother and you are my dearest friend. " Imogene denied softly as the two was walking by the Lord's study.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:27 am
AwkwardGirlhood

Young Master William Mason Grey

Williams hardly got sleep that night having tossed in turn as his plans were foiled and he was pretty sure Lizzy wasn't taking the bait he was going to have to try harder... He was in father's study half asleep as he nearly dozed off a dozen times as his father talked about the stocks and the marketing,"Oh yes.. Mhm...", replied william gazing blankly at a sheet of paper with numbers on it while his eyes became heavy with sleep. His father during this time Lizzy and the maid passed slammed the book down,"Boy! Whats what be the matter with you Its like your about to pass over now!", William blinked slowly at his father before standing,"Yes.. I..", william couldn't handle it anymore if he just pretend to sleep now maybe his father would stop the lesson so he ungracefully passed out, before there father he was sure his actual conscious body would fall asleep anyhow as his father gave a shout of surprise to see his over grown son slouched helplessly over the coffee table and half on the floor in the same attempt he broke a tea cup and saucer so he caused a bigger clatter than normal,"William! Son!", his father gave him a rough shake,"DOCTOR WHERES THE DOCTOR", the man came running out of the room past the girls screaming for a doctor.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:24 am
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

............................................................................................................................

Eye wide open, the young Elizabeth saw her father stumbling out of his own study. As he did this, he almost bumped into her and her maid. Worried for her father's behavior this early, the girl started to reach out her hand to him, "Father, what's wro--?" Her father looked at her as she says this with a hostile expression before quickly racing around them and down the halls, yelling for a doctor. But he knew...that he didn't hired a doctor and always sent out of the household for one.

After this weird interaction, the two ladies peep into the study. At first, everything seemed fine. But they finally saw William on the floor, "Go find father and make sure that he's alright. After, sent for a doctor." ordered Elizabeth, as she entered the study while Imogene went off down the halls. Slowly, the young heiress walked over to William and kneel over him. "William..." Lizzy said softly as she reached over and place her hand on his forehead. He was burning up....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:59 am
AwkwardGirlhood

William heard the voice of a woman and though he would have liked to make the affect rather romantic in an attempt to try to call to her he was rather to tired and didn't feel like it,"So tired...", his mind thought as he felt himself going into a perceptual darkness as his body seemed to float in an endless void,"What is this feeling? Am I warm..?", he thought as he could detect a rather burning sensation in his head early that day but ignored it as a headache,"Oh.. perhaps I did fall ill how unfortunate...", he thought vaguely remembering he slept mainly on the floor by the end of last night. With that in mind he remembered waking up with chills but other than that it was clouding,"I wonder who she is...", was his final thoughts as his subconscious mind refused to think anymore. While a very limp and feverish William lay on the coffee table. A some of the man servants came in to assist with carrying William,"They have called for a doctor Ms. Elizabeth he should be here within the hour", one assured her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

"Very well," The first statement from the heiress as the manor's servants came for William. One servant kneel down and offer a hand to her. Elizabeth stood up with his assistance. Gracefully and slowly. She turn to them,"I presume that my father is okay and my mother is with him?" asked the young lady. The men nodded at her question. "Good. Will you take care of brother, as well as, inform my parents that I am off to my lesson with Miss. Cavil?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

The men blinked slowly at her tight yet authoritative voice,"Of course Lady Elizabeth we shall let him know right away", the older of the two said as they both carried Willima to his room... He was prompted up dressed and then inspected by the doctor as the servants infromed the Lord and Lady of the house,"He is ill with some kind of fever not sure what.. hopefully it isn't scarlet..", he said,"But I highly doubt it probably a small one at that have someone give him his medicine and he shall have to remain in bed for the next 3 days", he told the two before leaving. Everyone else went about there day a maid would come in and try to rouse william up to drink but with little luck and she had no water for nearly 13 hours.... Finally it was dinner time and the maids informed his lord of his sons condition as he brooded at dinner, when his wife tried to comfort him he scowled,"You never gave me a son if he dies I have no one!", he shouted at her getting up from the table he left the girls to there dinner.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

The day went smoothly on for Elizabeth as she did everything that she would do on a ordinary day, without finding her brother on the floor in the study. The young girl learned her lessons in the library, as Ms.Cavil talk and tutor her on the themes of Arthurian legend and other medieval works that have survived over their time. Elizabeth, then, stay a little longer to help focus the twins on their own lesson before taking her afternoon stroll around the garden until dinner.

Dinner was dreadfully pained without William there. The presence of William didn't affected meals before. But knowing the gravity of the reason made this meal heavy, especially on Father. His entire legacy and business rides on a proper heir and sitting besides her father as she ate, it was clear for Elizabeth Grey what her father thinks about her place in his eyes. She would never be able to run his business because she was a woman (not that she would want to) and she would useful only when someone wanted her hand.

"You never gave me a son if he dies I have no one!" Her father shouted at her mother in anger as he got up from the table. Scowling, he were tired of acting like this was so a pleasant dinner with his family and his words were kind enough to not make mother upset. Which they did upset her as he walked out the room.

"It is time for bed, my darling twins."Mother said without hesitation after the blow up. It was likely her way of shielding the twins from the situation. Because as they walked out...Elizabeth could see her mother holding back tears.

Even when you laying in your bed. Elizabeth thought to herself as she sat besides William's bed alone in his room. It had been quite a while since Father's wraith got the best of him. Especially with Mother. He honestly loved her and always wanted to make her happy. But Mother knew that he had been always resentful about not having a son.

Sighing, the young lady took a deep breath and opened her eyes to her brother. With fluster colored cheeks, he looked indeed ill. She place the back of her hand on his forehead. Warm. "b*****d..." she mumbled as she turned away to get the cold cloth for his head....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:58 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

The cold cloth on head being rerinsed every so often by a devoted sister finally aroused William from his deep dark slumber, and with this in hand he finally began to feel the conscious world around and hear the soft hum of the air in the room as she would squeeze out the cold cloth and reapply to his face.. By this time William began to mummer something in audiable which followed by soft scratchy words,"I'm... thirsty...", he felt so parched his lips dry and cracked from the fever didn't help anything either and in his dream he was walking an endless dessert with a scorching sun no matter how many layers he pulled it didn't matter until the young man finally crawled under a sand dune to try to escape the heat and prayed for death.. But then a misty shower covered the desert and this finally brought him back to conscious awakening.. His eyes however feeling blurred and rather tired try to pry open to see who nursed him, with that in play he finally seen who was the nursemaid who doctored him. Elizabeth...
She was rather solemn looking nurse if that and she looked like she rather be anywhere else but there.. With that in mindset William feebly tried to move his hand towards her in attempt to grab her attention. His actions though realistic may try to soften her cold heart which seemed plausible in his mind set he had to do something he was sure father was raging about his illness her mother away crying because of his mood temp and the twins well.. that was the only light side on this subject he was sure they worried but nothing compared to all the adults at the moment.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Elizabeth was silent as she rung out the cold washcloth for the feverish William. Her small hands working to take care of the water, so there wasn't as much to soak the sheets or him while he was still asleep. While doing so in this moment, it surprisingly brought a chuckle to her face. This made her think of the days after her twin sisters' birth and she was so determined to played midwife for her mother. Nine year old William thought it was an 'idiotic dream'. Father told her to stop and that Mother needed her rest.

Bringing her thoughts back to reality, the red-haired lady placed the cold rag on his forehead. Hopefully it will be down his fever She thought as she heard a low voice. Elizabeth looked down to William as his mouth uttered the request for water. Quickly, his sister turned back to the end table to get the large glass of water but left one of her delicate hands on his bed. Only noting it, when she felt a warm hand on hers and turning back around to see William grasped her hand in hers as he laid there in his bed. "Brother, I have some water for you. Try and sit up." she said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:32 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William blinked his eyes slowly at her and managed to smile even though it was slow and painful,"Oh.. the child prodigy..", he rasped, before his hand slid onto his chest he slowly began to sit up but with that in mind he wasn't having it very easy and he clenched his eyes shut not taking any help if it were offered after a final grunt of effort he began to sit up and lean slightly forward feeling his whole body feel like stones... His hand began to shake as he tried to reach for the glass,"I... assume.. father...", he tried to talk finding it difficult as he continued on his conversation,"I.... thought... I.. see you more happy...", he finally said watching as her hand brought the glass towards him,"That If I died..", he said softly,"It be better for you...".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Rolling her eyes at William's first words, Elizabeth was just glad that her half-brother was able to speak. Even if she could do without the tease about her childish dreams. "How you're able to still tell a joke," the young heiress said sarcastically with a smile on her face as William let her hand go in favor of trying to sit up. Her half brother started to lift himself up with grunts and moans. Elizabeth move to help, only for him to pull away and help himself. The young girl was left holding the glass until William reached out...."You believe I would be happy and lived a glorious life if you are dead?" She repeated his statement, not knowing why he would think he would be better dead in her mind. Even a hour at dinner without him had proven to be hellish.

"Let me help," Lizzy announced as she move closer to him with the glass in her hand. Enough so, that she could poured water into his mouth steadily.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:00 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William watched her hand move with the water and he felt himself long for it more than anything else in his life but he decided being polite to her was the best situation he had if he wanted her help,"Yes", he told her honestly but he was more concerned about the water and he went silent as he tilted his head forward and allowed his lips to touch the glass in which he drank until he could feel it start to seep down the sides of his mouth, he broke free from it acknowledging to her that he was done as he told her slowly,"Perhaps.. you would have been better off in your own way though", he lowered his head his eyes heavy with exhaustion. Why was he spilling his worse fears to Elizabeth right now? Was he completely Madd? He wasn't sure anymore and he continued to feel like perhaps... was it this sexual drive that had latched himself to her.. was it trust? Was it lust? He wasn't sure he felt he wanted her on his good side and he was trying all the tricks and prys but he never tried being honest... Perhaps thats what it took to actually get to this little sister.. was to be honest with her give her a sense of security while he could get in under her wing and finally have his prize.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Elizabeth remained silent as William opened his beliefs that she would be better off without him in her life. It would only be a few moments and a few small sips when her brother was finished with his drink. Taking the glass away from his lips, Lizzy looked at him. "You are so foolish to think that my life would greatly affected if you died," the girl gave a chuckle.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:13 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William found himself dumbfounded as he fell silent looking at her with calculating eyes though they were still exhausted. He leaned back against his pillow as he offered his hand,"It seems Lizzy I find it difficult to believe that you wouldn't be happy if I were to go.. concerning our situation... but I suppose to father it wouldn't make a difference... It wasn't your fault you were born a young Lady..; We can only alter our fate not change it entirely...",he told her sighing as he rest back,"I suppose our prospectives on one another is still rather different up until today I thought you would love to spit on my grave... me being wrong has involved in me looking like the fool here.. and you do know how I hate to look like one..", he managed a weak smile,"I shall be better... thanks to you I suppose...", he closed his eyes,"You don't have to stay any longer... I'm sure I'll be fine", he finally told her feeling as he didn't want to stay awake to long anyways.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash