Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Forbidden Romance: A Intriguing Rp by Orion&AwkwardGirlhood Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:05 pm
Its placed in the 1800's there is a house in which the Lord of suffolk has two children... 1 his legitimate daughter and 1 his illegitimate son... The drama, chaos, and dark turmoil that will follow this story is will truly be a sight to see.
Viewer Discretion is advised.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:02 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Young Master William Mason Grey

William was in a carriage on his way back home from London. He had spent the past 9 years with his uncle in attendance with school and of work. He studied in Oxford for a long time helping run a newspaper business on the side for a hobby. But now his father request that he returns and begin to take over matters of the house because he was the only boy heir... Even though his mother was a harlot his father's favorite mistress he would be the only man able to take over his father's fortunes and in the time and year it was more socially acceptable to take on your male illegitimate if there was no other male heir present... His dark eyes blinked out into the passing scenery he was bored, irritated, and moody. He wanted to squeeze the living hell out of something at the moment and yet he with held his rage... perhaps he could take it out on some unfortunate maid later... but for now he would be playing nice for the familys sake. His gaze drifted to the front doors as was let out of the carriage. He stood a great gaint of over 6 ft. and he walked up the stairs toward the front door he was greeted in every way possible curtsy to all as he was brought into the house and led to the back his father was out in the garden with his wife whom did not look up when William appeared. He bowed lowed and offered to take her hand and kiss it in a gentleman like manner before turning to his father respectably,"It has been a long time father", he noted. While his father laughed,"Of course son come here sit", he patted the seat next to him,"Your studies went well at oxford?", he asked as william smiled coyly as nodded,"Of course...", his father bellowed with laughter,"I see you are a genius no son of mine wouldn't be much better off than your sisters", he noted for they never left home and were tutored privately at home. William put on a charming smile for the sake of business,"Of course father.. a woman could not surpass a man's education... its preposterous..", he concluded. HIs father clapped his hands together,"Elizabeth!! Elizabeth come here!!", he yelled,"I will show you what I mean by low educational values in a woman my dear boy", william turned his body to see his sister, they hadn't set eyes upon each other in a very long time...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:39 am
GuenivereOrion
Hope you like this starter.

Lady Elizabeth Grey

................................................................................................................................

There was bustle of servants doing many things today. Maids cleaning the house, garners tending the grounds, cooks cooking delightful meals, and even the stable boy had the horses to take care of. This house never seemed so busy, especially where their was no signs of a social event on the horizon. It was summer after all and people enjoyed a small get-away to the countryside from the crowded city of London. Father had always rave about the house being amazing for business talks in the season and mother loved her peace and quiet. But there was an another good reason for this work; the young master, William, was coming home from Oxford. Or better yet, William was returning home after being sent away to live with uncle in London for almost a decade. Memories of him were vague in the mind . Him loving fox-hunting with father the most....Him locking himself up in his room, His shouts of vulgar to father and mother...Him teasing and pulling their pigtails hard. Father enjoyed the thoughts about William being able to help with the business during his summer break but mother was hesitant. Time changes people.......

It was beyond early when Imogene woke Lady Elizabeth, the sixteen year old daughter of the Lord, from her slumber. The young lady had a bad habit of sleeping in, even on the days of her private tutoring with the governess. But today wasn't any day...her brother would be arriving this afternoon and the lady maid didn't want to have a ear fulled by the Lord as to why his daughter was sleeping or not ready. Despite, the two being close since they were small. Without time to protest, the maid ushered her sleepy red-haired lady into the bath that she already drew for Elizabeth. After the peaceful bath, the two went on to try on some dresses and hairstyles for today.

"Could you ask my mother after this as to why I must dress up and put on a corset for William?" Elizabeth asked her friend as they looked upon the mirror for final touches. Standing in front of the mirror, the young lady didn't looked bad but didn't felt comfortable. She was wearing a cream colored dress against her sun kissed skin which also shown off her blossoming chest that her mother and father had brought her on a trip to Paris. She had always loved Parisian things.

"It is a homecoming for your brother, Lizzie. He is also her so--step son and she is the lady of the house." Imogene replied, pinning Elizabeth's red hair that was in curls to one side before placing some jewelry on her. The maid knew the argument that Elizabeth was making but she tried to look on the bright side.

"I'm still puzzled by it, Imogene." The lady said, starting to walk to the doors of her chamber. "Shall we?"

The two girls walked arm in arm down the hallway and descended down the grand staircase into the foyer. Looking around, maids were still cleaning little things but not as they were. Imogene was lucky to be a lady-maid without the pressure of cleaning until there wasn't a single spot left. They looked upon the scene until the old and vile Ms.Thomas, the housekeeper, interrupted. "Lady Elizabeth, you're late and your father has been calling for you. " She informed the lady in a tone that was of distest. "Everyone is in the garden in preparation for morning tea."

Elizabeth had a mind to tell Ms. Thomas for her rude greeting finally after so many years. But Father would never allowed it; Ms. Thomas had been working for their family since he was a boy and he had loved her dearly. He said that she was a second mother to him. So Elizabeth went in the direction of the garden alone after dismissing Imogene. The redhead knew the fastest way was the door nearest to the kitchen in the way of the stables. However, she got to the door, it was blocked by giggling kitchen maids staring upon something in the garden. The young lady clapped her hands and promptly ordered them back to work with the cooks. Then, Elizabeth made her way outside not giving a slight look to who the maids was looking upon.

"I'm sorry, father and mother, that I'm late. Imogene and I must have lost track of the time." The red head apologized as she greet her parents with a simple kiss on the cheek as she arrived finally to the place they were have morning tea. But she still failed to see the person sat by her father's side.......

......................................................................................................................

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:59 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William manage to keep patient as his father yelled for his younger sister it seemed she was busy at the moment,"Uh... women! always making us wait right o'l boy?", his father chuckled as William, clear his throat every so slightly, managed a smile,"Of course father...", he was becoming impatient as well. It noted in his body language how he thumped his finger on the chair arm, his casual leaning of one glove hand propping up his chin and face while he leaned back in his chair trying to re position himself once or twice. Finally he turned hearing a voice as it was a young woman with a crop of bright red hair gracefully curled and pinned a beautiful cream colored gown adorned her body with the corset displaying her assets up front. She was rather breathtaking physical wise and William found himself gently messaging his bottom lip in thought as the curve of a smile began to grace his lips. He couldn't believe this would be Lizzie his younger sister the rightful heir in her mothers eye to his fathers fortune. She had grown very well.... His grey eyes turned hooded by the frame of his hair and hat as he turned to his father to see what mischief the old man would bring on her now. Their father accept the kiss and told her,"Elizabeth you shouldn't keep me waiting its rude", he scolded her continuing on,"Also you haven't told your brother hello dear", he motioned to the man next to him,"Is that Governess training you properly? What do I waste my money for if not?".

[i hope this makes it abit easier on the eyes I noted the bold is pretty rough now that i examine it properly]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

.............................................................................................................................

Elizabeth stood back up after taking the time to kiss both of her parents on the cheek. Her mother was happy for her attendance, even though she was a little late. But her father was not pleased for her late arrival. Her father were a very stern man since she could remember. Mother said that was what made him a very good businessman and he was tough because he loved that way. He thought of the world of her, she said once as her father made her cry when she was only eight. Mother had stroked her hair and told her 'He wanted her to be a 'proper' lady and wife to a good man like him one day'.

Elizabeth was silent as her father scold her for being late. He had criticized her manners for being rude and torn into why he was paying for Miss. Cavil's services to provide education if she was this incompetent. The daughter wanted to defend herself as to why she was late. William's carriage were supposed to come this afternoon, not morning. But Elizabeth couldn't say anything like that to get scolded again for an outburst. However her mother came to the defense and explained, "There is no need for this anger, Darling. William's carriage was earlier that we were expected and our Elizabeth didn't miss any tea." The woman pointed out to her moody husband. Their oldest girl was a very good child and he was too hard on her all the time. Others were so lucky to have good children like theirs.

As her parents talked about her, Elizabeth followed her father's advice and finally faced the stranger that was her older brother, William. No longer the little ten year old boy, there was a man sitting by their father side. Some things were still the same about him from his memories. He still have a fascination with wearing navy and black like he was always in mourning for someone who had died. He still wore his curly raven colored hair covering up his face, but yet he always looked handsome. Even as a child, the female staff would just cooed at the young boy. He wouldn't give them a smile....William was smiling at her right then with his pale grey eyes. His eyes seemed fixated on her as Elizabeth. What kind of mischief was he going to torment her with? Pull her unique red hair until she cried for their nurse or looked up her skirt for curiosity's sake again? "Hello Brother." Elizabeth said to him as she took the only seat available...on the other side of him. Despite the closeness of the two, Elizabeth would only look to her two other siblings--her sisters---as they played in the garden until the tea arrived by two young and blushing maids, who were looking at her brother, were served their brunch with scones, jams and butters, and of course, tea.

......................................................................................................................

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:46 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William watched her closely the way she sat the extent of welcome which was a simple hello...he could have laughed at the way she seemed to ignore the fact that was important to everyone there. Yet he enduring being a gentleman for their fathers sake as he greeted her in a similar fashion as she sat,"Hello Sister", his voice was cool not a hint of warmth but not hostile either as if he were merely doing the same as her passing on the formalities but he liked to tease her and intentions of doing so where already in his mind as she took the seat next to him. He turned slightly toward her extending out a hand so that he may kiss hers in warmth and greeting as he asked bowing his head,"The years have done well on you Elizabeth much so more than myself..", he joked. He could sense the other women's presence their gaze burning into the side of his head with longing and desire.. The staff were one thing his sister another he had to impress the daughter of his fathers wife correct? Or should he just toy with her like he did as a child. Lizzie was an exceptional whiny baby as he remembered it and would think of her nothing more than still the same if he were to outright displease her he was sure she would turn around and declare him a monster and run off.

[giving her the option to not accept his hand kiss lol]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:44 pm
GuenivereOrion
I wanted William to have at least one good quality He is great with his youngest sisters and is quite protective of over them (+ Elizabeth sometimes ). The twins are blonde haired. Elizabeth is the only red head in the family to explain why he pulled her hair when they were young. she inherited it from her maternal grandmother.

Also, i loved the fact he calls her a crybaby cause she definitely is/was with him!

Lady Elizabeth Grey

.............................................................................................................................

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at William when he greeted her with a smile and a simple hello as well. His voice were calm and collected, but his smile were bright. She knew his game; he was only be gentlemanly and kind for father. Sitting down before another scolding, Elizabeth sat in silence with her eyes moving from the garden with Emily and Eleanor was playing to in front of her, where their parents were discussing details of their travels and life for William. Yes, the child who you sent away for his whole adolescence would love to hear about the life his parents had without him the lady thought to herself.

It was not like she was fond of her half-brother or entirely missed him when he was gone. But it was kind of ironic that her parents thought to bring that up. William may have a whole different life in London with Uncle Henry, but bringing that up really? She supposed that they were trying to make him feel at home, especially her mother. She hoped that William knew.

The touch of a hand brought her out of her thought. She turned her head slightly to see William offered his hand for hers. Elizabeth's cheeks flustered lightly at the sight and hesitant at giving her hand, knowing that William seemed as he wanted to kiss hers. He couldn't be serious and it was a tease, right? His compliment conformed this and he couldn't keep a straight face utter those kind words. "No more Lizzie, Willy?" Elizabeth teased him back with uttering the pet name he hated the most as a child. William was always using that name for her, even in letters he had sent them from his time away. It was quite a surprise for him not to use it. Toying with her was his favorite hobby. "I haven't used that name in ages, but I can not help it but think it should come back" she added, taking her hand back before his chance to kiss it.

"Willy Willy Willy," the name repeated in the air in little girls' voices. Emily and Eleanor was running to the table from the garden as breakfast were served. They met their half brother's side first. To everyone surprise, the twins had loved William's company since they were born. Elizabeth scoffed at the sight, getting a scone and her favorite jam to fix her own meal. They had only been one when he left.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:51 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William snorted at her comment seeing as she was trying to bring back that ridiculous pet name. Why would she try even when they were both grown now it was very obvious by the way she displayed herself... With that he commented every so lightly,"Forgive me Lizzie I was trying to be proper but I suppose you just want to play at sport", his eyes shifted towards her smirking as he heard the sound of two small girls he turned to see Emily and Eleanor approaching,"Why how our my darling little sisters?", he asked leaning forward to plant a kiss on each of there heads and taking their hands in both of his while they curtsied for him,"Has your tutoring went well?", he asked them as they both exclaimed in excitement that it had,"Well then you're aloud to play in my book as uncle says a child is only a child for once in their lives", he quoted the man before watching them run off he turned back to his annoyed sister,"Well Lizzie care to humor me in the garden later? I can see what you have planted...", he took a sip of the tea that was brought to him dismissing the food for he rarely had an appetite especially in the morning.

[that can be arranged that will give him a later protective quality over his relationship with Elizabeth]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:53 pm
GuenivereOrion
That was the idea!

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at his comment that he called her Elizabeth to be
a proper man and not a teasing child. She took that, as he thought she was acting very childish to be her age like she hadn't grew up during the time he was away. It wasn't the truth. She had grew since their childhood. Not everyone could be a male who could run off to London at ten years old and go to University.

The conversation between her siblings annoyed Elizabeth as the redhead tried to have breakfast and make pleased inquiries about their parents' plans for today;

"I have to run the books for these business this afternoon," their father answered simply in his gruff voice as he made a scone for himself.

"I'm have to makes call to some friends of the family and have the staff set up a quarters for William. Your father insist that your brother should not sleep in the guest quarters,"
their mother added in her activities as well "Elizabeth, what are your plans for the day since your lessons aren't for today?" Lady Margaret asked her eldest daughter before the twins interrupted in pure glee as to tell their brother about their own lessons with the Governess before running off to play again without eating. The lady of the house looked straight at her step son and sighed to herself but plastering on a smile for him. William was here for almost a hour and he was already causing problems again for the family.

The young lady was going to answer her mother's question where her estranged brother proposed an activity for the day with them both. A nice stroll in the gardens? Elizabeth looked at him while he sipped tea out of his cup calmly. William wasn't into gardening and she didn't spend much time in the garden since she was young with mother. "Aren't you going to help with
father and the business today,
" she came up with that excuse. But clearly, it was still morning and enough time to have a walk. "I thought you would go hunting---"

"Go!" Her father called out at his two eldest children as they were having an argument about nothing but time. Youth. "After breakfast." he ordered the two and they wouldn't dare to go against their father's wishes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:40 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William turned to his sister smirking as he heard their fathers command to send them both off to the garden,"Oh sister I have plenty of time for business later I just got home", his voice was smooth as he turned to his father who demanded they go after breakfast,"Why of course father it has been so long since me and lizzie had seen one another I thought it be appropriate to have some sibling conversations.. see how our lives have differed from the past few years", he explained, he kept up the charm and the jest until he was sure that Lizzie was about done with breakfast,"If you are finished stuffing your face...", he replied very quietly turning to her as he rises tucking his hands behind his back,"I'm sure you wont mind taking that garden walk with me", he replies at this point he was getting bored her appearance didn't make things better either he wondered why she even bothered wearing something like that was she just out to tease him? He couldn't remember the last time he had taken an unexpected maid onto her knees... His thoughts drifted off into a realm of sexual fantasy as he waited quietly for Elizabeth to rise and join him for a walk and by the time she did get to her feet he began to walk and expected her to keep up even though he was a great deal taller than her and had longer legs so she had to probably walk twice as fast just to keep up.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Elizabeth nodded reluctantly to her father's commands while hearing the sound of light snickering besides her. William was a just child if he were to call her as one. He was always hidden under father's words. After all, he was the first born and the only son to take on the family's business. "Very well," the lady replied to her father, taking another scone off the serving plate. William talked to this parents while she gloss the bread with her favorite honey.

Even since she was little, Elizabeth loved sweets. Cakes, cookies, pies were her favorites. The kitchen were make their a lot for guests and parties by mother's request and sometimes she would sneak in--- "If you are finished stuffing your face..."

The young redhead turned to her brother with a sour look on her face. He smirked while he was leaning back in chair, bored at the sight. It wasn't as though he was stuck there in the chair and he could've join in breakfast. "Just because you will not eat---" She murmured a couple of chosen insults to herself under her breath as she turned back around. Elizabeth took the napkin and dabbed her own mouth. "I am done," announced Elizabeth as a sever helped her up from the table.

Before heading off, the daughter of the lord and lady went to kiss her parents' cheek, this time as a farewell. "I hope the rest of the morning is very well, mother and father," Before turning around to see the tall figure of her brother walked in the opposite direction to the garden. Rude. She turned and hurried off behind him. He knew he was well over six feet and didn't wait on her, despite it was his invitation. He knew she was a petite young girl. "Brother!" shouted the redhead in a effort to stopped him. But his gait only slowed a little as Elizabeth reached him. Looking at him with flustered cheeks from hurry and wind blown hair, Elizabeth looked at a shock look while he grin. "You love to torment me," She asked, but it sounded like a statement of fact. Elizabeth stopped and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths in and out. Opening her eyes, she saw his back as he was walking off. A walk in the garden? This time, Elizabeth caught up before he got away...again

"Is uncle and his newspaper fairly well in London? I heard that London is very busy and people tends to not have time for reading." Lizzie started the conversation, not knowing what to say to her brother or really known why he wanted from a walk with her. They were not very close as children, not by her design. He acted like she was the bane of his existence, pulling her pigtails or messing with her dolls. "Father spoke of you liking working there, writing and printing with uncle. Mother even was able to get one of the first article you had written for father as a surprise. Father had liked it so much that he had his valet hanged it in his study above his desk."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:49 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

Her voice strayed him away from his own thoughts as he turned to see her all flustered from the run grinning at her she looked so silly how could he think she anything but the child she acted like. He found her attempt at conversation boring it seemed she was trying to explain how their father was most happy about his success and he could have carried less... He was already bored of being home and would have taken on the hustle and bustle of a busy day in London.. she was right it would be different coming back... He turned to stop at the corner of the garden gazing carefully at the fountain as he finally found words to actually say to her,"Is that so?", he replied nonchalantly gazing over their garden he seen that the roses were in bloom he liked them so much because of the thorns,"I'm sure father would expect nothing less of his success and heir correct..", he turned cold eyes on her that was one thing he didn't have for certain anyone could rise up and demand he was illegitimate and claim that Elizabeth had all rights to the estate and business because of it. He didn't glare at her but collectively made it well known that he wasn't going to accept any other answers even from his own sister.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash