Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Alicorn Domain Claiming [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:09 pm
Username: Shaddaling

Domain: Emotions
Powers: Emotional perception manipulation - With a touch, Pon can manipulation how other ponies emotional view the effected pony - lasts up to five minutes
ex.- Highly Suspectious - Effected pony seems very suspicious, they are hiding things, can't be trusted
notes- Works with how well the effective pon is known to others. A pony that is close friends to effect pon might be able to fight off the persuasion laid by logic and knowing they are truly not like that

Surge- Area affect within 100 ft of Pon - Pon radiates a vibe of current emotion out, effecting everyone in the area.
ex - Hyperthymic temperament - surrounding ponies are suddenly lost in feel of great and fanatic energy and good mood. Everything is sunny and wonderful and need to do things right now. Omg, everyone! Watch me do the thing.

Rally: Pon can use their ability to effect their words, giving them an emotional weight to those that hear them. They can seem like the most truthworthy pon in the area. Can use up to three times.

Changeling map: Pon can sense changelings as they fed on emotion even if they are disguised. Sort of glow of drawn emotions from one to another. Can only known if a changeling is actively feeding. Otherwise they are hidden.

Notes: Think this is set.

Nymphiea

Still Interested!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:13 am
still interested

Username: bitsie spider
Approval: Virtual Games

Nymphiea

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:43 pm
Username: SSBrosB
Approval: here

Still interested

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:22 pm
Cheyriddle4
Username:Cheyriddle4

Domain: Broken
Powers: Heat: Allows the Alicorn to heat up the gold to make into their instruments to fix things.

Gold Manipulation: Melds the gold into whatever thing he needs to fix something. Whether that be golden thread, Wax, or gold to cool into pottery.

Sew: Using the golden thread he sews things back together.

Meld: Allows him to put just enough gold to piece things back together to make things beautiful again.

Creative Solutions: Allows them to see what process is needed to fix something.

Notes:Based on the japanese Kintsugi. They would be able to fix items.

Nymphiea

Approved <33

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:13 pm
Username: Reoakee

Domain: Luxury
Powers:
Shine up- the ability to make any good feel like it's of a higher class quality for a day.

Spurge factor- the alicorn emits an aura the affects others making them want to find or obtain luxury however they deem it. For some fancy food, for some new clothes or tech, for others simple things may be found to be luxury like the smell of an old book or comfortable things like another ponies’ present. So aura will affect all ponies differently

Worth it? – able to identify fake or imposture goods of lesser value

Golden Gifts- ability to create luxury items with magic. The larger the item the more draining it is and this alicorn can’t imagine feeling like he ever works so it will rarely be anything large. He can not create food like items or smells or drinks, only physical objects like goblets, seats, fancy blankets and other things along the non edible line.

Notes: have the alicorn

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:14 pm
Username: ChexaRain

Domain: Despair
Powers:
Missing the Light- Ability to leech the colors and brightness within a 15 foot radius of himself, almost turning the world into dark sepia tones. Requires no focus and is more a warning he's approaching.

Leeching the Heat- Can make a room colder by a few degrees, the feel of it seeping into your very bones. Requires focus on his part, usually effects those with negative thoughts more than happier ponies. Tends to drain him so he cannot do it for long, at most 10 minutes.

Haunting Walk- Can creep up on ponies that draw him in with their sadness, almost to the point of hovering before he would be noticed.

Shuttering Gaze- Can make ponies cry with direct eye contact, for no reason at all. Requires direct eye contact and focus, wears off the minute he looks away.

Notes: Since Nightmares I slept on and lost, reworking my idea into a different domain.

Nymphiea

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:08 pm
Username: XMoonFighterX

Domain: Lullabies
Powers:

A Sweet Song: When Nightingale sings, others within a 30 foot radius become sleepy. Those who are already tired or exhausted fall asleep.
Soft Song: The ability to calm and sooth any anxiety for a pony who hears it. it leaves a soothing after effect even when the song ends.
Soundless Song: For ponies who can not hear or those not listening actively to a song they feel a lullaby through their body that lulls them to sleep
Refreshing Note: the ability to refresh and energize a pony with a song
Mother's Memory: the ability of a song to make others think of happier things or parts of their past that are good that they have forgotten, takes form of the targets fondest lullaby.
Comforting Aura:Being within a 30ft Radius of Nightingale gives other the sensation of being comfortable and safe, often leaving the pony groggy and tired. Effect leaves a few minutes after you leave the radius

Notes: This bean right here! Nightengale Song

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:23 pm
Reoakee

Powers:
Shine up- the ability to make any good feel like it's of a higher class quality for a day.

Spurge factor- the alicorn emits an aura the affects others making them want to find or obtain luxury however they deem it. For some fancy food, for some new clothes or tech, for others simple things may be found to be luxury like the smell of an old book or comfortable things like another ponies’ present. So aura will affect all ponies differently

Golden Gifts- ability to create luxury items with magic. The larger the item the more draining it is and this alicorn can’t imagine feeling like he ever works so it will rarely be anything large. He can not create food like items or smells or drinks, only physical objects like goblets, seats, fancy blankets and other things along the non edible line.

Nymphiea

For Shine Up, can you explain what you mean by feel? As in the quality DOES raise, or it's an illusion?

And for Golden Gifts, what classifies a luxury item? Is it things with high-value in the world?

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:25 pm
ChexaRain
Username: ChexaRain

Domain: Despair
Powers:
Missing the Light- Ability to leech the colors and brightness within a 15 foot radius of himself, almost turning the world into dark sepia tones. Requires no focus and is more a warning he's approaching.

Leeching the Heat- Can make a room colder by a few degrees, the feel of it seeping into your very bones. Requires focus on his part, usually effects those with negative thoughts more than happier ponies. Tends to drain him so he cannot do it for long, at most 10 minutes.

Haunting Walk- Can creep up on ponies that draw him in with their sadness, almost to the point of hovering before he would be noticed.

Shuttering Gaze- Can make ponies cry with direct eye contact, for no reason at all. Requires direct eye contact and focus, wears off the minute he looks away.

Notes: Since Nightmares I slept on and lost, reworking my idea into a different domain.

Nymphiea

Love that it plays on the feelings despair cause! I would love to also offer a power that causes that pit feeling of someone's stomach dropping (that utter gut wrenching feeling of despair that comes with dread)! But def approved

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:46 pm
Nymphiea
Reoakee

Powers:

Nymphiea

For Shine Up, can you explain what you mean by feel? As in the quality DOES raise, or it's an illusion?

And for Golden Gifts, what classifies a luxury item? Is it things with high-value in the world?

Shine up- Textile/visual illusion. not actually raising the real value. it goes back to normal in a day. so a course blanket feels smooth. a rough looking chair looks like a fancy seat.

Golden gifts. only physical objects like goblets, seats, fancy blankets and other things along the non edible line. So you know how blankets look nice a luxury blanket would be the fuzzy stupid soft pretty ones. (clarified in power approval to show rest time based on items like blankets would take a week recharge) Base clothes would be three days, earings a few hours. and yes they would high class items. it would be like getting a bag made by loui batton (spelling) Vain pony would leave a mark on them showingit came from them and wouldn't do it often since that would be 'work' which he hates.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

polliwoggi
Crew

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:46 pm

Just making a note to you both that Luxury was approved here - in the future, make sure that you're pinging any/all loremasters you're working with a concept on, because I had literally no idea there was any discussion going on over here while we were talking and it's good to know if more than one of us is involved so we don't miss anything. (That shouldn't be a problem going forward but just in case. XD)
Reoakee

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:09 pm

First - sorry if you've already stated continued interest in things. I'm contacting everyone to try and make sure everything is 100% up to date. Going forward, you won't get any more quotes like this. o uo/

Shaddaling
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Emotions claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond.

SSBrosB
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Sunshine claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond. Please remember that since this domain's powers haven't been completed, you'll still need to get their powers approved once they're acquired!

bitsie spider
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Virtual Games claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond.

belloblossom
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Piracy claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond. Please remember that since this domain's powers haven't been completed, you'll still need to get their powers approved once they're acquired!

Ice_Dragon_Demon
Hello! I've noticed you have three claimed domains - Vengeance, Flight, and the Sky. As you're only allowed to have one free reserved domain, I need to inquire if any/all of these domains have already been purchased via RLC and/or approved and certed already as I can't find powers for them!

For any that have been purchased but their powers not approved, don't forget you'll still need to get their powers approved once they're arrived!

Reoakee
Hello! I've noticed you have two domains claimed - Betrayal, and Guidance. I need to verify if either/both of these were purchased with RLC, since you can only have one free domain claim at a time! I'd also like to know if either of them have already been approved or certed already, as I can't find powers for them!

For any that have been purchased but their powers not approved, don't forget you'll still need to get their powers approved once they're arrived.

X Moon Fighter X
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Divination claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond. Please remember that since this domain's powers haven't been completed, you'll still need to get their powers approved once they're acquired!

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of the Harvest claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond.

lisais-fire619
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Music claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond.

ChexaRain
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Despair claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond.

Peterpan_da144
Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience, but I've noticed you're listed as having purchased the Alicorn of the Moon, but I can't seem to find any powers or cert. If you've gotten powers approved, can you link me? If not, that's fine! I'll mark this domain down as being incomplete.

Abeno Seimei
Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience, but I've noticed you're listed as having purchased the Alicorn of Crystals, but I can't seem to find any powers or cert. If you've gotten powers approved, can you link me? If not, that's fine! I'll mark this domain down as being incomplete.

RozeyBear
Are you still interested in keeping a claim on Tabletop Games? I can't find the power approval, so if you'd like to keep it please let me know and link me if it had one. (Otherwise I can mark as incomplete!)

~Ghastly Demise~
Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience, but I've noticed you're listed as having purchased the Alicorn of Nightmares, but I can't seem to find any powers or cert. If you've gotten powers approved, can you link me? If not, that's fine! I'll mark this domain down as being incomplete.

StarshineAngel01
Hi! Sorry for the inconvenience, but I've noticed you're listed as having purchased the Alicorn of the Beach, but I can't seem to find any powers or cert. If you've gotten powers approved, can you link me? If not, that's fine! I'll mark this domain down as being incomplete.

polliwoggi
Crew

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:18 pm
Variable Nonsense

First - sorry if you've already stated continued interest in things. I'm contacting everyone to try and make sure everything is 100% up to date. Going forward, you won't get any more quotes like this. o uo/

lisais-fire619
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Music claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond.

Yes please I still want the alicorn of music  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:24 pm
Variable Nonsense

Username: Abeno Seimei

Domain: Crystals
Powers:
Immense Growth: Can cause nearby crystals to grow at an increased rate. Up to a Quarter bigger in one use.

Treasure Seeker: Can locate mineral (gems or metal) sources within a 5 mile radius, including underground. can be focused to narrow the search.

Fixer Upper: Can magically perfect or alter gemstones. The larger the formation, the longer it takes.

Eye for Detail: Can magically and accurately appraise gemstones and metal. can be used on more than just jewelry.

Notes: Leaving 2 spots open for me to consider

ITs from back on the 2nd page.
Copper's alicorn art hasnt been made  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:25 pm
Small edit, apologies!

Variable Nonsense
SSBrosB
Checking that you are indeed interested in keeping the Alicorn of Sunshine claimed! This will set your re-claim date to 60 days from when you respond. Please remember that since this domain's powers haven't been completed, you'll still need to get their powers approved once they're acquired!

I am indeed still interested.
Here is the approval claim from Nym

I will remember that their powers still need to be approved!

SSBrosB
Username: SSBrosB

Domain: Sunshine
Powers:
1. Sunny Day - This power will help "lift the spirits" of any pony who may be feeling down or bad about themselves for 24 hours.
2. Let there be Light - This power lights up the surrounding area so that somepony can see in the dark. Lasts an hour, and lights up the area 100 feet in diameter around the caster (aka the alicorn).
Notes: Working on making Sunny Skies an Alicorn and still coming up with powers, might only do 2 more. These powers probably suck so I am welcome to any constructive criticism on these.

▶ Awakening

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff