Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Alicorn Domain Claiming [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:21 pm
Username: Cheyriddle4

Domain: Clouds
Powers:
Cover- Creates a series of clouds to create some cover from the sun. Can be used to make overcast weather, etc

Cast Aside- Dissipate clouds to clear up the sky making things sunny.

Shape- Mostly for entertaining can make clouds into different shapes much to everyone's entertainment.

Drops of Rain- Creates Rain clouds to water the land.

Notes:RLC Auction Alicorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:12 am
Cheyriddle4
Username: Cheyriddle4

Domain: Clouds
Powers:
Cover- Creates a series of clouds to create some cover from the sun. Can be used to make overcast weather, etc

Cast Aside- Dissipate clouds to clear up the sky making things sunny.

Shape- Mostly for entertaining can make clouds into different shapes much to everyone's entertainment.

Drops of Rain- Creates Rain clouds to water the land.

Notes:RLC Auction Alicorn

Approved! c:

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:26 pm
Username: SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Domain: Masks
Powers:
+Ever-Changing: Wearing the mask of an animal, or specific masks, enhances his natural abilities based on the mask that he's wearing.
+Got Your Nose: He can copy a pony's face from sight and make a mask of said pony. When wearing the mask, he is able to locate the pony in question and emulate their voice. For ponies he's closer with, he can sense thoughts and emotions
+Everywhere At Once: So long as one of his masks is in the location. He can teleport to any location he wishes. This gives the impression he's following you.
+I See You: He is able to look/hear through all of his masks. Lets just make his creep factor worse here...

Notes:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:25 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Username: SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Domain: Masks
Powers:
+Ever-Changing: Wearing the mask of an animal, or specific masks, enhances his natural abilities based on the mask that he's wearing.
+Got Your Nose: He can copy a pony's face from sight and make a mask of said pony. When wearing the mask, he is able to locate the pony in question and emulate their voice. For ponies he's closer with, he can sense thoughts and emotions
+Everywhere At Once: So long as one of his masks is in the location. He can teleport to any location he wishes. This gives the impression he's following you.
+I See You: He is able to look/hear through all of his masks. Lets just make his creep factor worse here...

Notes:

Approved c:

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:14 pm
Username: Reoakee

Domain: Guidance/direction
Powers: Roads of divergence and convergence: This power allows the lost ponies who are traveling to find another traveler who can help them. it only works on a one on one bases if a whole group is lost one pony will find a reason to break off and meet the helpful traveler. Traveler lasts for up to 4 hours but cannot be found again if searched for unless for RP things. (generic NPC pony who can not be found agian unless the victim lost pony user wants to use a real pony of theirs or someone is volunteering theirs for RP purposes.)

Northstar: this power clears weather at night to help those lost find where they are so they can find their way home

Lingering feeling: t
his power affects one pony for a day or a group of 15 for an hour and gives them a lingering feeling of where they need to be even if they don't know it yet.

Notes: RLC ordered~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:57 pm
Username: PeterPan_da144

Domain: Mischief
Powers:
- Faerie Form: The ability to take on a much smaller form, generally about six inches high. The user can still do everything they normally would- eat, drink, sleep, potty, fly, magic, etc. They are just really really tiny
- Invisibility: The ability to make oneself invisible to the naked eye. The user can choose who can and cannot see them even while invisible.
- Rainbow Manipulation: The ability to create, shape and manipulate rainbows, as well as the ability to move along rainbows, such as surfing or flying.
- Illusion Manipulation: The ability to create, shape, and manage illusions. Such illusions can cause the target to hear, touch, smell, see and/or taste things that may not actually exist. Affecting one pony completely for an hour, a whole crowd with a couple senses for 10 minutes, or a small group with one set for 30 minutes.
Notes: Left it at four cause idk what else I can really do right now ono inspired by leprechauns cause that's what the alicorn was inspired by xD

PeterPan_da144

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:27 pm
Username: Abeno Seimei

Domain: Crystals
Powers:
Immense Growth: Can cause nearby crystals to grow at an increased rate. Up to a Quarter bigger in one use.

Treasure Seeker: Can locate mineral (gems or metal) sources within a 5 mile radius, including underground. can be focused to narrow the search.

Fixer Upper: Can magically perfect or alter gemstones. The larger the formation, the longer it takes.

Eye for Detail: Can magically and accurately appraise gemstones and metal. can be used on more than just jewelry.

Notes: Leaving 2 spots open for me to consider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:06 pm
Reoakee

Powers: Roads of divergence and convergence: This power allows the lost ponies who are traveling to find another traveler who can help them. it only works on a one on one bases if a whole group is lost one pony will find a reason to break off and meet the helpful traveler. Traveler lasts for up to 4 hours but cannot be found again if searched for unless for RP things. (generic NPC pony who can not be found agian unless the victim lost pony user wants to use a real pony of theirs or someone is volunteering theirs for RP purposes.)

Northstar: this power clears weather at night to help those lost find where they are so they can find their way home

his power affects one pony for a day or a group of 15 for an hour and gives them a lingering feeling of where they need to be even if they don't know it yet.

May I suggest a rewrite of power one?

Something similar to; "Can sense those currently lost during travels and either find their way to them or give them an intense feeling to come to them."

And for Northstar, instead of weather clear as that can go into weather-domain territory that does not fit their own domain, what if the northstar can instantly be found and seen by the recipient of the power?

Lingering Feeling is approved!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:09 pm
PeterPan_da144
Username: PeterPan_da144

Domain: Mischief
Powers:
- Faerie Form: The ability to take on a much smaller form, generally about six inches high. The user can still do everything they normally would- eat, drink, sleep, potty, fly, magic, etc. They are just really really tiny
- Invisibility: The ability to make oneself invisible to the naked eye. The user can choose who can and cannot see them even while invisible.
- Rainbow Manipulation: The ability to create, shape and manipulate rainbows, as well as the ability to move along rainbows, such as surfing or flying.
- Illusion Manipulation: The ability to create, shape, and manage illusions. Such illusions can cause the target to hear, touch, smell, see and/or taste things that may not actually exist. Affecting one pony completely for an hour, a whole crowd with a couple senses for 10 minutes, or a small group with one set for 30 minutes.
Notes: Left it at four cause idk what else I can really do right now ono inspired by leprechauns cause that's what the alicorn was inspired by xD

Faerie form is approved if you add a limitation such as they can only use the power on one pony every 30 minutes. You should also add how long the miniature effect lasts.

Invisibility: Same as above; needs limitation and how long it lasts.

Rainbow Manipulation: I don't see how this fits for mischief. I know it fits his aesthetic, but the purpose of powers is to fit the domain. This power needs to be altered or removed.

Illusion Manipulation: Approved without need for alteration!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:10 pm
Abeno Seimei
Username: Abeno Seimei

Domain: Crystals
Powers:
Immense Growth: Can cause nearby crystals to grow at an increased rate. Up to a Quarter bigger in one use.

Treasure Seeker: Can locate mineral (gems or metal) sources within a 5 mile radius, including underground. can be focused to narrow the search.

Fixer Upper: Can magically perfect or alter gemstones. The larger the formation, the longer it takes.

Eye for Detail: Can magically and accurately appraise gemstones and metal. can be used on more than just jewelry.

Notes: Leaving 2 spots open for me to consider

Approved!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:00 pm
Nymphiea
Reoakee

Something similar to; "Can sense those currently lost during travels and either find their way to them or give them an intense feeling to come to them."

And for Northstar, instead of weather clear as that can go into weather-domain territory that does not fit their own domain, what if the northstar can instantly be found and seen by the recipient of the power?

Roads of divergence and convergence:
So I take it there is no chance of direct another pony that way to find the lost traveler (for RP) or temp summon random NPC pony? (not at all inspired by a joke spell mod in skyrim that summoned a useless NPC which did nothing at all.)

While I do love the idea of sense the lost and find them or bring them to my alicorn I am also amused by the thought of random ponies meeting and letting both users blame my alicorn for it. Like two worst enemies meeting all the time and while their mates actually are great friends from a random meeting while lost.

If it's impossible I will default to your suggestion of having the lost come to the alicorn.

Northstar: So if they can see the star through things like weather? the whole point was to see the star so they can find their way home which was the only reason I mentioned the weather at all. (wasn't really sure how else to put that before) I don't want weather to cloud it over or make fog obscure it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:52 pm
Reoakee
Nymphiea
Reoakee

So I take it there is no chance of direct another pony that way to find the lost traveler (for RP) or temp summon random NPC pony? (not at all inspired by a joke spell mod in skyrim that summoned a useless NPC which did nothing at all.)

While I do love the idea of sense the lost and find them or bring them to my alicorn I am also amused by the thought of random ponies meeting and letting both users blame my alicorn for it. Like two worst enemies meeting all the time and while their mates actually are great friends from a random meeting while lost.

If it's impossible I will default to your suggestion of having the lost come to the alicorn.

Northstar: So if they can see the star through things like weather? the whole point was to see the star so they can find their way home which was the only reason I mentioned the weather at all. (wasn't really sure how else to put that before) I don't want weather to cloud it over or make fog obscure it.

Roads of divergence and convergence: It can work if it's a suggestion! As in, the power instills a desire, but doesn't force. So they can bring two ponies together but only with the power of suggestion and desire.

Northstar: Yeah! Perhaps the recipient is granted a blessing to see the star no matter what for x amount of time?

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:36 pm
Nymphiea
Reoakee
Nymphiea
Reoakee

Roads of divergence and convergence: It can work if it's a suggestion! As in, the power instills a desire, but doesn't force. So they can bring two ponies together but only with the power of suggestion and desire.

Northstar: Yeah! Perhaps the recipient is granted a blessing to see the star no matter what for x amount of time?

Shoving the top into a spoiler. it's quite big sorry

Roads of divergence and convergence: no issues with it being more desire anything else. I really only want it so players can blame my pony for things even if it really isn't their fault. Since it is more a stronger form of Lingering feeling it could last 4 hours for the two ponies (or less if the users don't need it to last that long for their RP purposes since it really is only meant to have one pony meet another so they can guide the lost pony) As for the summon NPC pony we could make it more an illusion if you like since that is really what it would be. (think talking sign post like everville is x miles that way -point-) and it really can't do anything else.

Northstar: Well ideally it could last a night so they could find their way home but we could cut that back to 6 hours (most of the night but not all of it since stars sometimes poof with early morning light.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:15 pm
Reoakee
Nymphiea
Reoakee
Nymphiea
Reoakee

Shoving the top into a spoiler. it's quite big sorry

Roads of divergence and convergence: no issues with it being more desire anything else. I really only want it so players can blame my pony for things even if it really isn't their fault. Since it is more a stronger form of Lingering feeling it could last 4 hours for the two ponies (or less if the users don't need it to last that long for their RP purposes since it really is only meant to have one pony meet another so they can guide the lost pony) As for the summon NPC pony we could make it more an illusion if you like since that is really what it would be. (think talking sign post like everville is x miles that way -point-) and it really can't do anything else.

Northstar: Well ideally it could last a night so they could find their way home but we could cut that back to 6 hours (most of the night but not all of it since stars sometimes poof with early morning light.)

With those alterations you're all approved c:

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:02 pm
Username: SSBrosB

Domain: Sunshine
Powers:
1. Sunny Day - This power will help "lift the spirits" of any pony who may be feeling down or bad about themselves for 24 hours.
2. Let there be Light - This power lights up the surrounding area so that somepony can see in the dark. Lasts an hour, and lights up the area 100 feet in diameter around the caster (aka the alicorn).
Notes: Working on making Sunny Skies an Alicorn and still coming up with powers, might only do 2 more. These powers probably suck so I am welcome to any constructive criticism on these.

▶ Awakening

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff