Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Knapp House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Knapp House
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various Knapps, Chadwick
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Chaos, Absolute Chaos.
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? So many questions already

Finley blinked when the child - Flick - greeted themselves as Chadwick's brother (Finley was pretty sure Chadwick and Cenek said Flick was a girl, but who was he to judge?). Flick offered a hand to shake, though it was covered in what he hoped to be chocolate. Sure enough, he said it had been cake that he'd EATEN THE ENTIRE THING. Apparently it was boys everywhere with a voracious appetite, not just the ones who would steal his food at Wool's. "Don't worry, I won't tell. I can eat a cake whole too." He offered a grin, hoping that was the right thing to say to the child.

Another child walked over, this one older. This one, Finley was pretty sure he knew, thinking back to the funeral the Knapps had attended only a few years prior. Sure enough, after sending Flick off, she introduced herself as Dominik. She started in on a spiel about not discussing Flick, who was apparently different. Oh boy. "Um... sure?" His tone certainly implied a question, but it was cut off by Flick mentioning being comfortable, then the two starting a row. Oh no.

Luckily for Finley, Chadwick showed up right at that moment. He quickly apologized for the disaster of his home, then mentioned his sisters, Dominik and Flick. "Right, I've met them. And That one's Gottschalk? What a unique name..." Finley decided he'd have to ask further questions to Chadwick. There might be more learning than planned today. Chadwick mentioned that he'd gotten distracted while reading, prompting Finley to raise an eyebrow. Sure, more introductions. I might have to take notes! More importantly, what were you reading that had you so distracted?" Suddenly his attention was pointed out the window at a boy climbing in a tree, then Chadwick spoke about his mum and Henrick, then Brook, Aldrick, and Cenek. He then followed the blonde toward a door, offering a tiny wave toward Dominik and Flick as they wandered to the basement.

"Alright, I know I got told by Dominik not to mention it, but Flick introduced himself as your brother.... is it a gender fluidity thing or is he transgender? I'd hate to call him the wrong thing..." He wrung his hands together nervously, moving to bite his lip. Finley wasn't used to such childlike chaos, and it definitely made his brain reminisce over the years spent at Wool's. It took a second before Finley realize he had started zoning out due to anxiety. "Sorry, your home is lovely, it just brings up memories, y'know?"

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:33 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin
Quidditch Beater ✌ Dueling Club Captain

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick could feel his face turning bright red when Finley asked him what he had been reading, he couldn't tell the guy, and hoped that with introductions and moving downstairs that Archer would just...forget he mentioned reading. That would be best. It seemed though, Archer was not done talking about the Knapp clan. He mentioned Flick...identifying as Chadwick's brother? Chadwick's eyes opened wide and he jumped up, ”Oh no. Did he really say that? I can't believe I didn't see this. We all knew Brook was bi, We knew Dominik used to have a thing for her twin, we knew Erikk didn't like anyone. We knew Cenek had a thing for Sparrow. We knew Aldrick was straight, we know I am straight, we know you are gay. But Wow. Flick." He flopped dramatically back down on the couch and put his shoulders on his knees, and his face in his hands. ”I am such an idiot. Of course the kids have been avoiding me all summer. They didn't want me to yell at them like Mom..." He trailed off and looked up at Finley. ”I'm sorry Archer, that you walked in on all of this, well that I let you come into all of this. I imagine there's actually been a house war going on that knows no boundaries. I knew there was tension but gee, I didn't realize little Flick was the cause of all of it."

Chadwick sighed and stretched himself out, looking at his feet touching the floor, ”Our mom, you see, doesn't like anything that falls out of the old fashioned norm. She doesn't know you're gay, she doesn't know that Brook liked Aidene. We like to keep it that way, once Brook mentioned dating Aidene and Mom lost it. Ever since, the older kids, Brook, Cenek, myself, and Dominik, have tried to keep anything else hush hush. We convinced mom that Brook was joking. We tell her nothing unless it's to her standards. I didn't think that little Flick would already be coming into any thoughts of who she...he? ... they are. Flick is only four. How is that kid already thinking about what gender they are.” Chadwick realized, he didn't know where Aldrick stood on the matter, Aldrick was the one most like their parents, so maybe Aldrick agreed with them? Chadwick made a note, he would ask Brook one day if she knew what Aldrick though.

He looked over at Finley and smiled, ”I promise, once we've hung out or whatever, I'll find time today to talk to Flick. I don't know how much good I'll be but... I do want the kid to be comfortable and to trust someone who is old enough to care.” Chadwick shook his head, as if his current wave of thought was an etch a sketch and shaking it would clear the thought away, ”That's enough about me and this crazy family. What about you? What's your life been up to?”

▬▬"The real question I guess is - do I deserve you?" ▬▬

Where: Knapp house
With Whom: knapps and fin
Thinking about: oh noes
Description: 5'7" blond teen with blue eyes
Dominik Looks like this
Flick has black hair and blue eyes

Miss GryffindorK

_____

”CHADWICK”
”Dominik”
"FLICK"

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Finley blinked when Chadwick launched into a tirade about little Flick. Apparently several members of their family fell outside of straight. He even noted that they'd been avoiding him to avoid yelling. As much as Chadwick had changed lately, Finley could see where the kids were coming from. Chadwick had been kind of an arsehole previously, so it made sense to walk on eggshells. He then started up that their mum was old fashioned, that she didn't like anything nontraditional. Finley offered a small shrug at that one. "I mean, you can realize your gender at any age, right? I mean, how old were you when you realized you fit well as a boy? It may be different for other people, I guess."

He sighed softly, pinching the bridge of his nose before readjusting his new glasses. "Sorry, I just... don't understand your mum, I guess. But in my defense I was raised in an orphanage, and my dad is now very, very much gay. But I get it. I used to hide aspects of myself from everyone all the time." He sighed again, the noise rather typical for the teen. Chadwick sent over a smile, then a promise to talk to Flick, which earned a smile in return from the Ravenclaw. Then the topic changed, away from the Knapps and over to Finley.

"Oh, um, well I've got a new sister now. Her name's Roxanne. She's three.... Other than that, let's see, oh!" He paused, a sparkle coming to his eyes as he smiled brightly. "My eye doctor wants to set me up with a laser eye surgery. Apparently it helps correct color vision, as well as.... actual vision. She said I'd still likely need glasses, but to see color is like.... it's like a dream come true, you know? It'd be crazy different. I don't know if I'm going to get it, though." He sighed, this one a slightly sadder sigh. Either way, he was happy he could see, albeit not very well.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:21 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Finley mentioned about when Chadwick realized he was a boy and Chadwick pondered, he had just...known. Of course it was probably the same for Flick, being born a girl probably wouldn't change knowing what your gender was. ”It's okay to not understand Mom, she just has it tough I think, raising all of us on her own. Just getting knocked up before being left alone to raise us all again. It's easier for her if we just don't challenge her thoughts.”

Thankfully, FInley began talking about his life. He had a sibling now, and was potentially going to get surgery? ”Siblings, as you have told after today, can be rough. The key is to be there for them Archer. Let them talk to you, cry to you, be angry at you, just always love them and never let them out of your site.” He had wished he had been kinder to Deepak before he had died in the fire. He wished he had followed his own advice back then, but ever since he had taken every step he could to try to be nice to his siblings, the issue being he was never home because of school.

”Eye surgery though? You'll be able to see colors?” Chadwick grinned, that would be amazing for Finley. He thought that Finley wanted to do things with hair dyes, and being able to see the colors would make that easier. Plus, he may be able to do better at dueling if he could see colors of spells. ”That could change your entire life Archer. That's exciting. Why wouldn't you get it though? It would be a crazy opportunity for you.” Chadwick wanted Finley to be able to see like the rest of the world, not that being color blind was a bad thing, but Imagine how much more fun the guy would have if he could see all the colors of the rainbow. ”Who cares if you would still need glasses to see normal things, a lot of people still need glasses to see normal things. but you could see normal things in colors, and wouldn't that be worth the surgery?”

Dominik Looks like this

Miss GryffindorK

_____

”CHADWICK”
”Dominik”
"FLICK"

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Finley nodded along as Chadwick spoke further on his mum, vaguely causing the older boy to wonder where their dad was in all this. Oh well, maybe he'd ask someday... or ask Cenek. Definitely one of the two... unless he forgot. Either way. The topic was changed onto Finley's new sister, and Chadwick listed off some advice. Also, he was called 'Archer' again. Eventually Chadwick would use his name. "Well spoken, Knapp. My issue is that I'm way more used to handling kids in groups. 'Cause that's how Wool's is. So maybe it's the one-on-one thing that freaks me out. I don't know. But I'll take it into mind."

Then it was onto Finley's possible surgery. He nodded solemnly at Chadwick's question about seeing colors, then sighed softly when he asked why he wouldn't get the surgery. "Well, for one, it's an elective so I'd have to be on a waitlist or something. But also it comes with a chance of blindness. Like... real, actual blindness. If the doctor says I can get it, I probably will. But I've never had surgery, and especially not on my eyes. It's just... kinda scary. I guess that's why I'm not a Gryffindor, eh?" He added in a small chuckle, then ran his hand through his now messy hair.

"I like my glasses. I feel like they make my face less boring. Though I'm kind of worried about the world in color. I've only ever experienced it this way... but if you say it's worth it, I'll remember that too."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:00 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin

Chadwick laughed at Finley calling him Knapp. ”You can't call me Knapp, there are a thousand of us silly. There is only one Archer in this house. One Archer in Hogwarts. So clearly, calling you Archer makes sense." He thought about Finley saying hecoudl handle groups of kids but not individual kids, "Well Finley Archer, when you ever feel yourself getting freaked out at only one kid, feel free to come over and witness the madhouse that is my house.” His mom never minded having people over, she could always scrounge up enough food to feed an extra mouth, especially without Brook home. It was watching the kids she had issues with, so if another kid that was old enough to babysit showed up, that was fine.

With Finley's glasses though, he did seem a bit worried, and even called himself out on being scared. Chadwick poked the boy in the side, ”Look Finley, it's okay to be scared, we all are. But you should do it. If you go completely blind, then you won't have to look at Cenek's ugly face for the rest of your life. But if you get to see color, well you'll get to see my gorgeous eyes and you gay boy can fall in love with me. Only to have your heart broken when I run off and marry a girl and have pretty blue eyed babies with her. Don't worry, you can stay around to see all of the kids cute little faces too, just don't fall in love with them, that'd be weird.”

He pulled out a notebook and a pencil and looked at Finley, ”So Finley, tell me what are the struggles in your dueling without color? I want to make a game plan for dueling if you're disadvantaged. I'd like to talk wit ha few other kids, maybe like Jessalyn, that deaf girl that Aldrick dated.. she is graduated now but I bet Aldrick could get in touch with her. I don't know... I'll also take suggestions for other kids to talk with.”
Chadwick had a few friends and companions to ask, but getting Finley's opinions would be a good time, maybe chadwick would have some extra insight for chadwick.

Dominik Looks like this

Miss GryffindorK

_____

”CHADWICK”
”Dominik”
"FLICK"

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm not disadvantaged....

Finley rolled his eyes when Chadwick tried to justify calling him Archer. "I'm also the only Finley here... or at Hogwarts. So there's that." He sent a small smirk over toward the other teen. It was then that Chadwick called him by his full name (luckily without the middle, but Finley was pretty sure Chadwick didn't know). "Or, and hear me out here, we meet up at my house where it's nice and quiet. Or... anywhere that doesn't make me feel like a child again." He shuddered softly, but tried to snap back to composure rather quickly.

He listened as Chadwick noted that it was okay to be scared, even making light of the potential downfalls. Including falling in love with him. Gross, no. "Okay, first off, you and Cenek have the same face, my guy. But second, I won't fall in love with you, don't worry. I'm not into boys that once tormented me. Besides, you're very much not gay, so why would I let myself fall for you, only to be brokenhearted? No thanks." He was grinning while he spoke, a laugh coming out toward the end. Suddenly, Chadwick had a notebook and was questioning about colorblindness and dueling disadvantages.

"I wouldn't say I'm 'disadvantaged', thank you, but It is.... different, I guess? Everything's in grey and I can't tell differences in color, just shade. But, if you're wanting to find others to talk to, I know there's a blind girl a couple years below you, and I think someone mentioned a mute kid in last year's first year class. They might be able to help more. I can still do magic perfectly fine, I just can't do a few spells, like Colovaria, well, or see what color spell is being used. So I guess there's a slight disadvantage, but..." He sighed, not thinking himself disabled or addled or anything. Maybe he'd just have to prove his skill this year in dueling. "But I've been doing reading on dueling techniques, which should overcome my vision issues. Don't worry, I'll be ready to kick your butt next term!"

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:30 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin

Chadwick laughed when Finley said he wouldn't be broken hearted by him. Ah, at least Archer could take a joke. You're right, you aren't disadvantaged. You just aren't the society norm, which isn't a bad Thing But yeah, if you want to point me towards all those people when school starts, I'll reach out to them too. I know a lot of people expect me to fail, and I just want to do better than they think. I know I can actually.” He grinned toward the remark of kicking his butt, ”I mean, come on Finley, do you really think you could beat me in a duel? I take you up on that challenge, reading is nothing compared to actual practice.” He poked Finley in the side, about to be one step away from tickling him, ”So other than sibling newness, stressing about the potential surgery, reading about dueling, and probably practicing trumpet, what dorky things are you doing this summer? Have you hung out with any of your other friends?”

Chadwick paused and looked questioningly at Finley, ”No offense, but do you even have other friends?” What if Chadwick was Finley's only friend, besides Sparrow and Cenek? Would the other two isolate FInley for associating with Chadwick? Was Chadwick ruining Finley's life?

Thinking about: am I his only friend?
Dominik Looks like this

Miss GryffindorK

_____

”CHADWICK”
”Dominik”
"FLICK"

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Finley nodded along when Chadwick agreed to talk to the others for Dueling. "I can probably help track them down, if nothing else. Maybe ask around to see if there are others. Heck, if you ask them for advice, they may join dueling club and swell your ranks. That'd be cool." He was secretly (and he'd keep it a secret forever) proud of Chadwick for his hard work with wanting to improve the club. Heck, Finley was excited about learning (though he usually was). "I mean, I do know more spells, so that's an advantage, I think. Plus when I duel, I realize the goal is not to hit outsiders, unlike some people." He stuck out his tongue at the jest.

When poked in the side, Finley let out a very high-pitched squeak. How dare he be ticklish! "Well, I've been helping at the shop. I'm getting pretty good, actually! And.... I do other stuff too, not just nerdy things." It was then that Chadwick asked - with no offense intended - if Finley had other friends. "Of course I have other friends. I'm not some lonely hermit. I've got Laurel, Wren, Eion, Harmony... plus several people whom I'm on a more casual level with. For studies, clubs, and the like. Not to mention Sparrow, Cenek, and Brook, but you knew about them... I hope. Why.... why do you ask? Do you have other friends?" He tilted his head, looking confused to why they'd started on this line of questioning. Did Chadwick think Finley only had one friend, or was this an underhanded dig because Finley preferred quiet to chaos. Or maybe it was an innocent question... Either way.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:40 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin

Chadwick nodded his thanks with FInley's offer to help track down, and thoughts about them swelling the ranks of dueling. It would be nice to have a diversity of people in there, make it easier to pair off on skill level. Of course, he burst out laughing when he mentioned hitting outsiders. Ah, the woes of fighting an emotional ex-girlfriend.

As Finley spoke about what he had been up to, helping with the shop, and other things, Chadwick smiled at the guy talking, but mostly at his squeal from the poke tickle. Chadwick made a note, to torture Finely, one only needed to tickle his side, important torture information. Finley did avoid the question about what other stuff he did, but skipped right to the friends portion. Ah, he did have a few other friends. Chadwick paled when Finley asked him if he had other friends and chuckled, ”Of course I have other friends! I'm not some lonely hermit.” He hoped, that by copying exactly what Finley had said, the boy wouldn't question him further. He didn't have many friends really, maybe Eden? but he was more of a frenemy. Sparrow seemed to hated his guts, as did every family member or close friend Sparrow had. His siblings were his friends, but they didn't really count, they were related. It wasn't that Chadwick was antisocial - no he talked to his classmates and got along with almost everyone, he just wouldn't' call any of them friends. ”I was only wondering because well, during the summer you're always at your dad's shop or your apartment, this is the first time since what, my first year, that I saw you outside of your dad's and outside of Hogwarts. I just wanted to make sure you did have other people to spend time with. Now, what other non-dorky things does Finley Archer do to occupy his time.”

Thinking about: is he my only friend?
Dominik Looks like this

Miss GryffindorK

_____

”CHADWICK”
”Dominik”
"FLICK"

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Finley snorted when Chadwick mimicked his words about not being lonely. That begged further questions. Was nice-on-the-outside Chadwick secretly on the lonely end? Either way, Finley had befriended him, so he had at least one... though Finley wasn't exactly the coolest person to be friends with. The topic was quickly shifted onto what Finley did for fun. That summer hadn't been super fun yet, but hopefully.

"Well, this summer hasn't been too interesting. At least, I don't think you'd be terribly interested. We went to the Royal Academy of Music Museum, we wandered London for sights and stuff. I haven't done up my school shopping yet, but soon I need to do that. Um... what do you do for fun? Other than come to Hogsmeade to not get haircuts." He didn't really do anything other than hang out at home. He liked being at home. Then again, he spent most of his childhood without a real home, so maybe that played a factor. Or maybe he was indeed a hermit. Either way.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:42 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin

Chadwick nodded to the Royal Academy of Music Museum, ”So, what do they have at the Museum? Any cool things for vocal performers? Any fun trumpet things?” Of course, Finley had said other things, he hadn't done his school shopping yet, lucky him. Chadwick frowned, he hadn't exactly done school shopping yet and yet it was finished, he wasn't getting new anything. His robes would probably be too short, but he had used books from Aldrick and Brook, and his mom had ordered any he didn't have. She had been very frugal, something she needed to be with so many young kids.

Chadwick shrugged, ”I have twice a week vocal lessons - nothing thrilling really. In past summers I just stayed at my grandparents all the time, hung out with Sparrow, and of course gone to annoy you occasionally, but this summer I've been just. watching the little kids and cleaning our room. ” Then the part of him not getting haircuts hit, ”Hey! I do get haircuts! Just. not from you or your dad. Uh. Mom just cuts it. So, I guess you are right, I don't go to Hogsmeade to get haircuts. I just. Go to Hogsmeade to waste time and to see my friend."” How had Chadwick's life become so much nothing? Without Sparrow he was just a home body, didn't do anything exciting.

Thinking about: literally. I do nothing.
Dominik Looks like this

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

”CHADWICK”
”Dominik”
"FLICK"

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can do a haircut!

Finley blinked when Chadwick asked for more detail about the museum. It was hard to believe this was the same guy he'd wanted to throw out the Owlery window just a few years ago. "Well, there was a classics exhibit, plus an area for younger kids, so there really wasn't much I was interested in. We got to see some super old instruments, though." He shrugged a bit, pushing his hands into his pockets. After mentioning shopping, Chadwick seemed upset, though not necessarily angry. It probably was an ordeal with a family the size of the Knapps.

After asking about Chadwick's summer, he mentioned having vocal lessons. That was news to Finley, but he kept quiet for now. He then spoke on past summers, before listing that he'd mainly been doing chores this summer. After Finley's jest, Chadwick claimed he did indeed get haircuts, though not at the shop. "Okay, well if you ever want, I'll do your hair for free. If you trust me, that is. Other than that, you're welcome over anytime, even if it is just to waste time... with your friend." At that, Finley sent a small grin, thinking it crazy how the former enemies now considered themselves friends.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 11:55 am
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Sixth Year Slytherin

Chadwick was done. He was done with the yelling, the fighting, the silent treatment. He threw everything in his school trunk, his books, his clothes, his tree pillow, his childhood diaries, everything. He didn’t think he would be in this house for much longer, and the summer was only 2 weeks over, he still had another two months. Chadwick did not expect for that day to literally come today though.

“CHADWICK HENRY ADAM DWIGHT WILLIAM IGNATIUS CHARLES KNAPP. GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT,” he heard his mom yelling. He groaned and shut his chest. He didn’t think anyone would be up here to see it. Cenek was at their grandparents house, probably hanging out with Sparrow. Erikk was definitely outside playing in the trees. Gottie... well Chadwick wasn’t sure where Gottie was. Or Henrick. Maybe they were both in the basement napping? His mom surely wouldn’t have yelled so loudly if they had been napping on the couch... “CHADWICK I WILL NOT YELL FOR YOU AGAIN.”

Chadwick hurried his pace and went downstairs, “Yes?”

“Yes? Just Yes? Yes ma'am. Or Yes mom. You will not be disrespectful toward me young man!”

Chadwick habitually rolled his eyes, “Yes Ma’am.” How ridiculous could she be, he had asked what she wanted and now she was just wasting time to say how he was being disrespectful, giving him more time to be disrespectful.

“And you will not roll your eyes at me! Go downstairs and clean it up. It’s a disaster down there after your siblings played, and I don’t have time for it. Don’t wake Gottie, but Flick should be down there too, so send her back upstairs before you start cleaning.” with that, she was off, probably back to the kitchen to do whatever it was she was doing.

Chadwick sighed and walked downstairs, and glanced around, it wasn’t really that messy, there was a massive blanket pillow fort in the middle of the room, but since he didn’t see any young boys about, he assumed they were in the fort, and he wasn’t going to ruin their fun... or their nap. He plopped on the couch next to Flick and threw his feet over their leg. “So, have anything fun happening in your life Flick? We haven’t gotten a chance to talk much this summer.” Flick tried to push Chadwick’s feet off of her lap, but Chadwick wasn’t budging, he wanted to talk to her and she was avoiding him.

Flick shrugged, “Mama said she didn’t want me talking to you because you were a bad... internet...no...bad invite? Bad indeed? Bad introduce? Bad in...school? Bad In fluoride? Uh... well you aren’t any good for me. That’s what she meant I think. Especially when I think I feel more like a boy like Erikk and not as much girlie. Like now... Is it true you’re dating a boy?”

So, Flick had been avoiding him, but because their mom had told him to. Chadwick smiled, “You know Finley, that guy that was here last summer?” Flick nodded uncertainly, and Chadwick continued, “Well I’m dating him now. See, some people really like just girls, some people just like boys, some like everyone, some like no one. I realized I really like guys, I don’t think I ever really liked girls, but it was something that Mama had broken into me as the only people I could date were girls. See Flick, it’s okay for us to like anyone, it doesn’t matter if it’s what mom wants or not.”

Flick looked up at Chadwick and smiled, “So... it’s okay that I like a girl that we go to the church with? The little blond one that always sits right in front of us? Because I think she’s really cute.”

Chadwick nodded, “Little man, it’s perfectly fine to like the girl. Just like it’s fine for you to sometimes feel like a girl, or like a boy. It’s your life, and you live it how you want to. Just be respectful, okay?”

“Get out of my house.”

Chadwick turned his head, and saw his mom standing behind him... how long had she been standing there? He didn’t move, because he wasn’t quite sure what she was talking about.

“Get out of my house right now you sinful creature. Putting lies into this poor little girl’s head. She will date a boy when she is old enough and she will marry that boy. That is the only way it’s going to be, and I will not have you in here putting falsehoods into her ears.” She pulled out her wand, “Accio, Chadwick’s Trunk!”

Banging could be heard from upstairs, as the trunk made its way down through the house. Gottie and Henrick began crying from all the yelling. Flick looked terrified. Chadwick moved his feet off of Flick, and gestured his head toward the blanket fort, Flick nodded and went into the fort, where Chadwick heard him comforting their brothers. Chadwick stood up, “So will I be back for dinner?”

As the trunk landed at the foot of the stairs, Mama Knapp glared at Chadwick, “You will not eat another dinner in this house again until you have repented. You will not speak to your siblings again. I will inform your grandparents of this wrong doing you have made against our family, you will not spend another second with the Knapps.”

Chadwick didn’t move. Was... was he being disowned? He shook his head. No surely not, he would come back in a few days, and that would be it. He took his trunk, and carried it back up the stairs. He yelled behind him, “Take care of them Flick, don’t forget what I told you. I promise it’s okay.”

He felt his mother physically shoving him up the stairs, and out the door, before she slammed the door in his face.

He glanced around the streets of Godric’s Hollow, where was he going to go? He could go to the Lane’s house, it was pretty quiet there without Jonah, Rion, or Rhea.... but that would be awkward, he wasn’t sure if anyone was actually home. He could go to the Kieran’s place.... But weren’t they often out of town too? He began walking to the park, where once he got just to it he put down his trunk and sat down in front of it, leaning his back against it.

Why couldn’t his mom just be happy that he was happy? Was it really so wrong for him to be in love like this? A mutual love where no one was crying because of their actions? He bent his knees up, folded his arms over them, and rested his head there. Was he just going to be homeless now? Surely his mom already told his grandparents....

He felt tears going down his face, what if he never saw his siblings again? Surely he would see Cenek and Dominik at Hogwarts next year and the year after… but what about little Erikk? Flick? He was going to lose all of his family all because of the guy he liked… the guy he liked. Yes. Maybe if only for a few days while he found some place else to live.

He went to the Kieran cottage and slid in through the back door, he went to the fireplace / floo (Boy his trunk almost didn’t fit) and took some powder. He threw it down as he said “Archer Flat.” He felt himself and his trunk flying through the floo network, and he tumbled out to the floor of his boyfriend’s house. He just hoped they would accept him.

Where: Knapp House > Park > Kieran > Archer Flat
With Whom: His family > no one
Thinking about: This is life
Description: 5'8" blond teen with blue eyes

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Irmak Knapp
Almost 8 Years Old
Sister, Cousin, and Friend of Many

"Quack quack I'm a duck"

The best cousins were over to play - Liam and Lark were spending the entire day with them because Big Sis Lizze and Aldrick were busy and since Mom didn't dod anything else but watch her siblings, a few more mouths were fine. Plus - Irmak liked having enough people around that she could play tag and hide and seek, and all sorts of games.

Irmak heard Kadence run yell, she was leaving and would be back soon. Irmak grinned, this was good. She ran upstairs, looked out her bedroom window, and saw Erikk hanging out in the tree. She ran out of her room and to the boys room, Gottie was just sitting there listening to something. Excellent - that meant Henrick was in charge. If Henrick was in charge that really meant Irmak was in charge.

Irmak ran back down to the main floor, where Henrick was reading, she stuck her tongue out at him, "Why do you have to be so booky?" She looked over at Liam and Lark, who were no longer doing whatever they were doing, "I'm in charge, and I say we're playing tag. But outside - we have to play outside because Mama said Erikk was in charge and Erikk is outside so that's where we're going."

Irmak tapped Lark and said, "Tag your it!" Before she took off up the stairs, so she could put her shoes on.

"But now I'm a PRINCESS Duck"

]

Where & Who: Knapp kids in the knapp house
Thinking about: Tag youre it!
Wearing: White t-shirt and jean overalls

trickblues

addaellis

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash