Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jordan smiles and looks at her."Oh don't get it wrong Jaz I love my fans but I feel it would be wrong for me to hog all the light."He says with a little laugh as she takes her hand back to eat and he smiles."I was going to ask if we should stop back by your place to pick up some cloths for you or do you think you could wear mine."He asks with a little grin before he starts to eat his own food,it was good it was better then he thought."Oh this is good I may need to steal the racapie."He says with a giggle before looking at Jaz who seemed deep in thought as she was eating and he couldn't help but let out a little laugh."You haven't changed at all Jaz you are still a day dreamer."He says as he eats the last of his food.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:03 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine snapped out of her train of thought and smiled at him,"Yea your right...", she replied quietly smiling as she continued to try to finish her meal,"I'm sorry Jordan gonna need to grab a to-go box I'm stuffed", she admitted, having only eaten half on her plate but she was never one to be able to eat the whole meal anyways she had to usually break it up into 2. She waited for the waitress to come back as she asked about the check,"Um yes please", she said turning to her clutch she had she began to shovel out some cash to put on the table,"Here you go Jordan here is my half", she said with a smile laying it down as she began to sip her tea she assumed it was like usual they would split things up like back when they would hang out. She wondered what the time was she knew she was tired and she didn't feel like heading back home,"I'll just have to get up early and walk home I guess I'll sleep in your clothes tonight", she smiled weary eyed,"Today was... pretty eventful..", she admitted.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:14 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan looked at her and smiles.and he hands her back her money."Not this time,its a date and I can't have you paying for it and besides its our first date."He says handing the waitress the money for the build as she gives them the grab and go box before he puts the rest of her food in it and stands up."Then lets get home and hit the bed and you are not walking home tomorrow ether if I need to wake up a little early to get you home so you can work then I will."He says as the lady brings back the changes and he leaves her a good tip for the idvice on the drinks before he helps Jaz up."Come on lets get you home."He says noticing how tired she was.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:24 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded slowly yawning as she got helped up she put her money away earlier reluctantly but then again she never been on a date so she wasn't sure how it went... She supposed when she took him on a date she would pay she thought about this as they headed back to the car and by the time they got to his place she had almost nodded off in the seat next to him. Slowly waking up with a small yawn she turned to him weary eyed and smiling,"I dont know why I'm so tired... I think its because...", she slowly lowered her head,"Perhaps.. I spent all my energy earlier with work.. and getting ready...", she did remember running around a lot that day she literally ran home from work to just get everything together and ready.. She also was super excited and rarely slept last night from the excitement of meeting koga only to find out it was Jordan. She leaned against him as they walked to his place,"Sorry I'm so sleepy", she said quietly rubbing her eyes,"Just got super excited last night I guess...".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs as they pull up to his place and once he opens the door and helps her into the house he then closed and locked the door behind them and he smiles."Don't worry about it Jaz I am pretty tired my self so lets get our sorry butts to bed."He says laughing as she leans against him and he helps her to his bedroom where he lets her fall on the bed and sits on it with her."Come on stay awake long enough to get changed at lest."He says as he finds her a shirt to wear and then he walks out of the room get changed and Ill be back in."He says as he closes the door behind him and uses the time to get ready for bed him self as he puts on a tank top and shorts before returning to the room when she was ready and he got the bed set up and lays down."Come on lets get some sleep."He says as he yawns.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:47 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine found herself getting walked inside as she managed to get her dress off her while jordan left the room. With a pair of his boxers on for shorts and a t-shirt on she was already crawling in the bed next to him when he told her to go to bed as she snuggled down into the covers she hung onto him and drifted off to sleep within moments... She wouldn't wake up til later that night in a cold sweat afraid of where she was but would eventually remember and go back to sleep until morning.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:19 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan slept soundly till he felt Jaz move around then he fells back asleep but then woke up early to get food ready and once it was done he walks back into the room and leans down giving Jaz a soft kiss on the cheek."Hey sleepy head time to wake up I got the shower ready for you and breakfast is ready as well."He says with a smile,he wan't going to lie he liked waking up next to Jaz they use to do this on the weekends at his moms house but it was different now but in a wonderful way.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:03 pm
PaganYanik

Jas woke at the sound of Jordan's voice as she yawned blinking one eye open,"Mornin...", she said stifling a yawn as she slowly sat up in bed rubbing her eyes,"Its already time to get up huh...", she looked over at the clock glad he got her up early she could smell the scent of food wavering from the kitchen as she used him as support to get up,"What you made breakfast to", she said a little puzzled... it took her a few minutes to remember about the events of yesterday and last night and she blushed as they were heading into the kitchen,"It seems so weird.. ya know..", she remarked quietly staring around at his apartment,"Thank you for making me breakfast", she smiled,"I wish I can wake up next time and do the same for you".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and helps her to the living room and sits her on the couch and he laughs softly."It is a little weird but I like it a lot and I just made something simple just eggs toast and some bacon,do you want any thing to drink with your meal."He asks as he gets up to get the plates and he looks back at her."You cooked for me when I slept over remember."He adds with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:37 pm
PaganYanik

Jas rubbed her eyes which was showing some figments of the mascara from the night before,"Yea your right...", she said rather quietly,"But thanks anyways...", she forgot to mention what she wanted to drink,"Oh sorry jordan!", she piped up,"I want some milk if you have any...", she dropped her voice looking around worried as she asked,"Um.. do you have a room mate or...", she wasn't sure or not because she didn't want to be to loud and wake them as she glanced around the room.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs and smiles as he goes and gets them both some milk and he also brings there plates full of food and he sits them down on the table before sitting next to her."Oh don't worry I live her on my own my mother owns this place so I have a really low rent and such so I can offered it on my own."He then thought for a moment."Hey you said you wanted to save up money to get into collage right Jaz"He asks before he starts to eat his food,this was the first time he had any one in his little house it was kind of nice to get a chance to show it off.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:25 pm
PaganYanik

Jas began to eat as she nodded slowly,"Yea I do... I was hoping for an intern at an office job because I want to be a director of a company one day", she informed him,"I dont have anything I'm very passionate about I just dont want to live like my parents...", she said quietly,"I dont want to have to worry about money all the time or living in housing around people who are always on drugs...", she tried not to shiver remembering how her mom and dad would both break out their crack pipes right as she left the door for school in first grade, sighing she finished up her meal and got up from the couch,"Well thats about it... ", she turned to get up heading over to the kitchen.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan listened to her as she spoke and he nods now and again his mind racing they both had shitty child hoods but she was even worse off then he was and he didn't want to leave her like that."Ok Jaz I am going to have to make a few calls when you are at work."He says standing up with a smile as he walks with her towards the kitchen and puts the plates in the sink and washes them before putting them out to dry before he turns to her and pulls her into a hug."I have something I want to ask you Jaz its been twisting in my head ever sense I stayed with you.I don't want you living there like that,come live with me here where its safe and you can work on saving up to go to collage like you want."He says as he looks into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:56 pm
PaganYanik

Jas looked up at Jordan her eyes glued to his face before she slowly nodded smiling,"Yea... I will", she hugged him tighter,"Thank you jordan... I want to make you proud so I'll study extra hard okay", she promised,"I'll be a Straight A student I'll go through College with flying colors", she vowed smiling as she stood there for a moment embracing him. It seemed dreams did come true she wouldn't worry about packing up today but maybe she could get the day off tomorrow and do it.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles when she says yes and he holds her to him tightly."I am happy to hear that Jaz and I will do my part to help you any way i can."He says warmly before leaning down and giving her a gentle kiss."We should probably get you home so you can get ready for work and we can pick up cloths for you,and I can be your ride to and form work till you get your listens to drive."He says with a smile.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff