Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:03 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jordan drove back home before getting all the stuff he would need for tonight and he then packs up the car he was working on and he takes off to his friends house as they where getting ready for tonight stream and soon they group was starting there warmups then after a few hours of recording they went live and Jordan was sitting with the band."Hey guys welcome back to another live recording with us man its been a while almost two weeks sorry to you all who have been waiting but its been one hell of a ride and we are glad to be taking you with us."Jordan says as they started reading thought some comments on some of there newer videos.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:09 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine finished her shift that day bought a few grocery's and headed home by the time she got into the door warmed up dinner put the grocery's away she popped on her computer to look up the live show that displayed jordan talking to some people she sat down smiling as she ate the dinner he cooked her yesterday what was left over of it. And she waited in anticipation to see what song he would play tonight.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan and the others where talking about some of the new videos and then then some one asked what song they where going to do Jordan grins."Will you guys know how we love to do covers and we all know how much you guys love our rock covers but we also have a lot of fans of our slower and more sappy songs so I came up with an older song after hanging out with a great friend yesterday."He says with a laugh as one of the members push him jokingly and yells out."SOrry girls J here is taken already."He says and they all start laughing before J gets on the piano and looks at the camera."Ok internet dont roast me for this but I have not played in a long time so cut me some slack."He then started to play and sing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:26 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine found herself giggling as one of his crew member joked that he was tooken I guessed they all just assumed that her and jordan were dating and she didn't understand why. She smiled as she listened to him play the new cover and her heart felt rather warm and fuzzy for a moment she wasn't sure why he picked this song but it was a very good song... and she loved it.. She smiled as she found herself happily listening to it while their live streamed had comments blowing up over how much they loved the song and how they all loved him. She let a blissful sigh as she sat back and nodded in content He was gonna make it to the big time.. she knew it and he would make it out of here out of this town and onto something bigger and better. for a moment her heart swelled and she felt scared and upset but then she remembered she wanted him to be happy and she would have to be okay with being some lower class woman married to some random guy and take care of 3 kids. She frowned or she could be alone in the end like joey she supposed it was all up to her... She took the dishes to her sink and washed everything up as he had already finished the song and now she turned her attention to the tv she noted the game the very first game they ever played Mario party on 64 and she clung to it and smiled and beside it was a note,"Whats this", she said opening it up.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Once he was done and answered a few more comments before he and the others dropped form the live stream.(Note: Hey Jez I know last night wasn't the best it could have been but I was happy that I got to see you again,honestly there was so much I wanted to tell you and I never got the chance.I was so happy when you asked me to come see you and I hope to see you again. P.S you looked really pretty.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:52 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine felt herself smiling at the note she never really considered herself beautiful at all but she guessed if jordan thought she was pretty she could take that as an even compliment even if it was from her best friend. She sighed and checked the clock 8:30 she could play Astral Heights for a few hours before she went to bed. She made sure her door was locked logged on putting on her equipment she logged into the world of VR Fantasy. She woke up in the inn from the night before knowing her friend koga maybe be on she checked his status,"I guess he is busy right now or already got off...", she said rather disappointed she wanted to get more missions done for the day but it seemed like it wouldn't happen so easily she checked her status in the guild and found a few members on she shot them an invite and out of the inn she went and onto the town where she met up with a couple of the crew members from last time.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan soon got home after the live steam and got a shower before he decided to log onto Astral Heights and then looked to see who was on and noticed the girl he met yesterday was on and he left the inn before he noticed her along with some of the others and grins,he then stopped as they noticed they where walking about his live steam and he sighs,he didn't want people to know who he was on here he would get swarmed so he just headed off on his own for the time being.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:30 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony found herself getting caught up in the conversation about Jordan's live stream she didn't want to be the one saying she knew the guy personally or people would be bombarding for his number or something. She just went along with it until she noted Koga taking a break from the group he seemed to have something serious on his mind. She let the group go on saying she forgot something back in town and she meet up with them as she headed after koga,"Hey", she called slowing him down,"Follow me", she waved for him to follow her,"I know a quiet spot",she promised smiling as she led them both towards a side trail in the woods outside of the town and when you went down a little ways there was a tiny waterfall that fell into a water hole and plenty of old logs to lean against a relaxing oasis,"You seem to have a lot on your mind today", her collective voice turned to him amused as she began to search her inventory for snacks for them.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga heard harmony's voice and he smiles as he follows her to the spot she was talking about and sits down next to her."Not really on my mind I just was thinking about the stream they where talking about."He says with a little laugh."I was watching it and reading some of the comments I don't know how they do it."He says with a grin."I died when the one guy jumped onto J's back and started to blab about him having a girlfriend."He says laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:49 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony laughed along with him,"Yea I'm surprised the guy isnt' crawling with women to be honest", she smiled as she surveyed the scenery,"I haven't been here since level 5", she confessed,"I stumbled upon it and found it was beautiful but I didn't stay long trying to level up...", she turned to him handing over an apple she got in her inventory as she crunched on one herself,"It must be pretty cool to be famous like that in real life but I guess not everyone is lucky", she gave a small smile,"Suppose we all have to find our own fame somewhere", she turned to him,"I'm hoping to be legendary on here one day maybe then I'll have proven to myself and my friends that I can be legendary in my own way".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga took the apple form her and takes a bite of it and laughs at her comment."Honestly I got to talk to the guys in his band in one of there live streams and J said he dosn't date any one because he likes some one he knows in fact that was in the last steam they did before tonight's."He says before laughing again."You really think they will be famous he did say once he was only doing it for fun."He says putting his hand to his head as if thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:05 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony looked at him curiously if he knew Jordan in real life or even one of his friends maybe she could meet koga in real life!! She looked over at him trying to play it cool as she didn't want to get to excited,"Well thats sounds cool do you personally know his band members?", she asked curiously as she nodded her head to his question,"Yea he will I'm sure of it...", she waited for his response she wasn't sure why but this guy was like exciting mysterious and nice... She liked to imagine that maybe she could have some kind of knight in shiny armor and if it were him it be amazing.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga looks over at her and smiles."Will I guess you could say i know them."He says rubbing the back of his head."I have known J for quite a long time in all honesty and I know the girl he likes as well but he wont tell her."He says with a little laugh before eating the rest of his apple,before throwing it into the trash and then he looks at her."You sound like you know the guy as well you a fan of his or something."He asks with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:29 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony nodded slowly,"Yea his biggest fan", she smiled,"But that really doesnt matter I was wondering... do you ever hang out with Jay much?", she asked rather excited,"Like do you two go out and do stuff together...?", she smiled, she found herself getting alittle over excited but she couldn't help it!! She really wanted to know who this guy was every since yesterday she had been drawn to him and now she was getting curious if they could meet up in real life or not.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga could hear her getting excited and he looks over at her and smiles."Will ya I am with him every day we live together its like I am stuck to the guy."He says laughing he then smiles before looking at her."So you are his biggest fan hmm."He says leaning closer to her.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff