Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jordan looked at the paper and reads it before he smiles at her."Don't worry I'll stay with you as long as it takes."He says before hearing the knock and he turns and stops her form going to the door and he shakes his head before moving to the window and looking out of it he then noticed the man did have a pizza but didn't have on a car or a uniform and his eyes narrowed,before calling back through the door."Sorry but we never ordered a pizza."He then waited by the window to see what the guy would do,because if they where a real delivery guy they would call the house to make sure the address was right.

Ya i have been there before)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:38 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine stood there trembling as the guy began to pound on the door,"I brought your damn pizza open up", he yelled. Jazzy looked over at Jordan shaking her head,"Jordan call the police", she whispered,"I dont know who that guy is but dont mess with him...", she said quietly. As the man began to pound and even started kicking the door she dropped the paper feeling herself getting even more scared why was she so scared? Didn't she already go through something similiar with her drunk dad? She grabbed Jordan's arm before he could do anything and rushed him into her back room locking the door,"Jordan please call the police", she whispered starting to cry,"I dont know whats going on but im terrified stop trying to play hero all the damn time", she then burst into tears bawling her eyes out as she did as she sunk to the floor crying.

[my mom was used to it I guessed she grew up in Cicero Chicago she told me some crazy stories from her child hood]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan was about to say something before Jaz pulled his into her bedroom and locked to the door behind them and he pulled out his phone and called the cops giving them there address and telling them that a guy was baning on there door and to come up quietly so he didn't run,he then kneels down beside jasamine and pulls her into his arms as he puts the phone down and she had a point he was always rushing into help her with out so much as a thought and once he got a nice scare behind his left ear form where her dad in a drunk rage hit him when they where talking on the steps."Don't cry Jaz."He says using the nick name he gave her when they first met it just seemed to fit her she always seemed upbeat but was always hiding pain in her eyes much like the music her name is from.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:18 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine held onto jordan until she heard the man stop pounding on the door and a tussle outside as cops were spread around then a round of shots where fired as she scrunched herself tighter into a ball and clung to him before it was all over. They retraced Jordan's cell number and told him everything was good and he was protected as far as things went they were safe now. Then there was a knock on the door with another office going door to door letting everyone know that the murder had been shot and his body was being taken to the morgue. Jasamine felt herself going light headed as her night turned into an array of bad memories and tiredness from the traumatic events. She held onto jordan even when he answered the door and told him,"Promise you wont leave right now okay... promise..", she wanted to sit on the couch and watch a Disney movie something soft on the eyes and cheerful so she knew there wasn't danger around the corner trying to hurt her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan thanked the cops and closed the door and locked it behind him and looked at Jaz she was still clinging to him like a child and he smiles at her."Don't worry I will stay by your side as long as you want me to."He then noticed that there dinner was ruined so he thinks for a moment."We can watch your movie then we are going out for dinner my treat,as long as you don't mind riding with me that is."When they where in high school he would often pick her up on his bike and drive to school he remembered the first few times she was so scared but after a while she was use to it.He then leans down and picks her up and he walks to the couch and sits her down before looking for a movie."hmmm what to watch."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:35 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine found herself looking at him hopefully as he guided her to the couch to sit back down she sat there with her legs bunched up to her chest staring ahead rather uncertainly she didn't feel like arguing she didn't' even feel like eating she was so scared stiff right now she just wanted to forget the whole ordeal with sleep but she nodded slowly to him as he began to pick them out a movie and she waited for him to come sit back down as she rested her chin on top of her knees. She watched the movie her face slowly sinking into a tranquil state of mind as she became more relaxed with the kid friendly movie as they watched it she found herself loosening up abit as if the whole ordeal from earlier had tensed every muscle in her body. She knew jordan wouldn't leave her why would he? But then again her dad didn't care to kick her out her mom didn't care enough not to overdose she was just scared every time... She glanced over at him when the movie was almost ended and said,"I'm sorry...", she replied quietly,"I wanted us to have fun because I know we are both busy and everything went crazy again...", she blinked her eyes in apology,"I wish I wasn't born under an unlucky star..", she lowered her head trying not to sigh but it came out quietly in such a small fragile way she didn't seem to be feeling sorry for herself she felt so bad about the situations they were always in she just wanted to have a good night for once she wondered why he even came around anymore.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan found the movie and sits with Jaz and looks over at her near the end of the movie when she spoke."Don't feel sorry I am glad I came over."He says softly and then he reaches out and puts a hand on her cheek."I will come over more often but tonight I will stay here,if that is alright with you."He says with a smile before he stood up and headed to the kitchen and noticed not much was there and then he pulls out his phone and calls some one then comes back into the room as he hangs up with a grin."Ok I will cook dinner tonight."He adds with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:06 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine felt comforted by his touch, and she watched him disappear for just a moment in her kitchen as she felt almost scared to see him walk away before she felt relief,"Huh what are you going to cook?", she asked him uncertain,"I don't think we have much in there", she told him guiltily,"I haven't went shopping yet", she confessed. She seen him grinning at her which meant he had a plan and he looked up curious,"What are you planning jordan?", she asked trying to smile but only a little.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles."I am having some one drop off some stuff form the store so don't worry about the food,all I need to know is what do you want to eat."He asks as he walks back up to her and kneels down beside her looking into her eyes,he knew she was still shaken but he did see her give a smile no matter how little it was he still seen it and he sticks out a finger and pokes her cheek with a grin."Your wish is my command tonight." After about a half hour a knock came at the door and a voice spoke."Hey J open up."It was a woman's voice and he walks up to the door and opens it and laughs."You didn't need to get that much you know."He says as she and two others brought in bags of food and put them in the kitchen then the woman looks at Jasamine and gives her a smile."So you must be Jaz we keep hearing about."She says and Jordan jumps and starts to push them out the door."Thanks guys I will pay you back later promise."He says as he closes the door quickly,and sighs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:30 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine found herself giggling when he poked her cheek,"You know my favorite dish", she loved roasted chicken and grilled vegetables but never got any of that growing up. So when she tasted it for the first time it was the most amazing thing she ever ate. She looked up as a woman with two other girls come through the door she blinked slowly she didn't know Jordan had a girlfriend she waved shyly as they went to her kitchen and put things away and then she watched him shove them out the door. She wondered why he didn't say goodbye to her as she looked at him curiously,"Why didn't they stay they are welcome to come eat to Jordan", she said smiling at him,"I'm glad you found someone to talk to... I mean...", she said shyly,"You haven't dated anyone in forever. It kinda shocked me for a minute", she let out a soft laugh,"I'm gonna just take a quick shower kay", she told him getting up from the couch.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan looked at Jaz and he started laughing."What do you think me and her are together oh gods no shes cool and all but shes not really my type shes a member of my band shes the back up vocals and the two with her where her sisters."He says and then blushed a little before walking into the kitchen,she didn't here what she said about him talking about Jaz all the time and he hasn't dated in a while becuse he wants to be with Jaz but unlike his normal cool self he can never bring him self to ask her out and it some times got on his nerves,then she said something about getting a shower and his heart skipped a beat and he swallowed hard and nods."Oh..um ok will you go do that and Ill get your dinner started after putting all the food away."He says as he starts to unpack the bags putting the rather large amount of food away trying to clear his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:55 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine found herself a little thrown back by the way he blew it off so easily,"Oh.. okay cool!", she called heading into her room she grab a tank top and short shorts while she headed to take her shower. Her dirty clothes lying on the floor and the steam erupted from underneath the bathroom as she began to hum and sing to herself as she took a shower she liked to sing in the shower every now and then and it did calm her nerves a lot so she found it relaxing. She heard Jordan in the kitchen working away at making dinner and she felt so relaxed that she closed her eyes leaning against the shower wall as she let the hot water stream down her back massaging her. She blinked her eyes open as she realized she had been in awhile and she quickly turned off the water and dried off putting on her Pjs which were probably way to skimpy for normal people but didn't matter with Jordan he seen her in her underwear once even though it was an accident. She was flushed pretty pink but she felt alot better and she took a brush and went to the couch letting her hair fall over her face as she combed through it carefully.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan was almost done with dinner by the time Jaz got out of the shower and when he seen what she was wearing his eyes widened and his face went completely red and he almost dropped the pan he was using but cough it,she has grown up but still wearing something like that with him here it got his blood flowing and he runs his hands under cold water to calm him self down.She was far more beautiful then he remembered and suddenly he remembers the time she screamed in her room and he went running in there when she was changing and he seen her in her underwear,she had thought she seen something but he got a slap for his trouble but they ended up laughing about it later on.Once the food was done he found some plates and put the food on them before walking into the living room and placing them on the little coffee table."Do you want something to drink bea.-Jez."He asks catching him self he almost called her beautiful for a moment there.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:15 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine looked up blinking as came into the room nearly dropping the dishes and she watched him hurry back into the kitchen she looked up worried as he came to sit the stuff down and she watched him ask her quietly if she wanted something to drink for the first time she noticed he was acting weird around her and she looked down at herself more embarrassed when she thought he wouldn't notice that she was barely wearing anything besides a skimpy tank and some shorty shorts so she said quickly,"Uh yes please", waiting for him to head back into the kitchen she dashes in her room and stuffs an X-large t shirt over her tank to maybe help cool out the situation a bit as she comes back beginning to eat her food as she stares at the blue screen on the tv,"This is good Jordan!", she told him as he reenters.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan nods and goes back to the kitchen to get some drinks and when he comes back he notices she got on a bigger shirt and he sighs softly and puts the drinks down and smiles."I am sorry Jaz I am just not use to seeing you dressed like that and it kind of showed I guess."He says with alittle laugh before joining her on the couch."I am glad you like it,i have been learning how to cook in my free time so if you ever want me to cook something feel free to ask,oh and..um you didn't need to change if you didn't want to I mean it is your home after all I am just a guest."He says as he starts to eat,he couldn't tell but his face was red and then his phone went off and he looks at it."Seems my bag is on its way,I have a change in cloths coming sense I am staying over."He says looking at her with a smile.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff