Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jordan smiles when she kisses his cheek."I love you too Jaz."He says with a grin before she falls onto his lap before falling onto the floor before he starts laughing with her."Hey you down there hows the floor feel?"He asks with a laugh as he looks down at her his voice a little more slured as he spoke  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:44 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamined she continued to laugh as she finally spoke answering his question,"Its... super... great!!", she lifted her arms helping herself up as she turned to jordan her head spinning,"Woah woah woah!!", she grabbed the coffee table to steady her self as she blinked up at jordan,"Why is everything so funny but so slowly and weird...", she spoke softly as she blinked some more before turning to him and gripping his leg she climbed her way back onto the couch leaning up against his shoulder.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs and smiles as she sits up before crawling her way up to him and he hugs her."You are getting drunk my love,but its more like a buzz."He says as he reaches for another slice of pizza and he starts to eat it slowly."The room is starting to spin."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:59 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded slowly as she wasn't really comprehending time or thought into what he was actually saying it seemed they were both on a cloud as she turned to him she said,"Jordan... I... I want to sober up...", she slowly said she didn't want to fall asleep or lose all senses if she was going to try to go through with her plan that she had made with herself earlier... She sat there clutching his arm as she stared blankly at the movie on the tv,"Sober...", she said quietly blinking.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and caps the jack and smiles."That sounds like a plan to me."He says as he looks over at her with a smile before he leans over and kisses her cheek."Just don't drink any more and eat some food and drink some water."He says with a smile as he stands but falls back onto the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:31 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded slowly as she took another bite of her pizza soon enough by the end of the film she could actually walk again. And with that she managed to head into the kitchen and grab some water as she drank her a glass and then turned to get jordan some he didn't seem like he was doing so well... As she set the glass infront of him she headed to the restroom and came out a few minutes later feeling much better she still had a buzz but she could actually comprehend what she was doing unlike earlier when it was all a crazy ride. She smiled as she sat down next to jordan,"You feeling better?", she asked him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and takes the water she gave him and drinks it down and after a few moments the room stopped spinning and soon he could see straight again before she came back into the living room and sits next to him."Oh ya I am feeling better still have a buzz but the room stopped spinning at lest."He says laughing a little."How about you love?"He asks with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:09 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine leaned back up against the couch her head resting on its pillowy surface as she asked him quietly,"Wanna play some mario party?", she smiled looking over at him,"Or do you think thats gonna make it worse?", she then added,"We can always crack out your Atari to jordan", she offered,"If the colors are gonna be to bright for you", she added in.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and looks over at Jaz."We can play some Mario party if you want to,I haven't played in a long time so I may suck."He says as he stands up and looks down at her."Went to get it started i want yoshi as normal I need to use to rest room."He says before heading to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:00 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine gave a slight giggle,"More princess peach for me", she fessed as she began to set up the 64 and put in the original Mario party. She set everything up for two controllers and went ahead and chose peach as she took a swig of another shot she noticed she was loosing her buzz but right now she just wanted to play some games with jordan and not feel awkward like earlier or feel like she had to rush anything maybe she was pushing herself to far right? She smiled as he came back and handed him the controller,"Alright lets play", she said letting him pick yoshi as she pressed the start and they began to play.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles as he comes back drying his hands on his shirt as he sits down beside Jaz and takes up the controller and picks his main man yoshi before hitting start and letting the game start and he smiles."You can go first sense you picked first."He says letting her pick a map as he takes a bite out of his food.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:14 pm
PaganYanik

Jasmine nodded as she began to start the game she got to go first because her roll was the highest and then she moved onto the map she was lucky not to land on any browser spots because those were bad as she rolled a 6 and headed there grabbing up coins on her way.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga smiles and then his turn comes up and he rolls a four and lands between two bowser blocks and he lets out a sigh of relef."Ohhh so close."He says laughing as he takes some food.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:40 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine smiled... They endedc up playing through the game and it looked like jordan was winning by the end of it as she turned to him smiling,"Hey jordan..", she said quietly,"Thanks for being there for me all this time", she told him,"I've never took your kindness for advantage i've always been grateful", she assured him,"And tonight even though I was hoping I could cross this line that has been causing fear in my heart", she placed the controller on the coffee table,"I just couldn't and I dont think I'm upset with myself... what happened to me and you... we know the pain and fear of whats out in the real world..", she blinked away a few tears smiling,"We know how scary it is out there", she wiped her tears on the back of her hand and began to laugh,"Ya know!".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:00 am
GuenivereOrion

As the game kept going Jordan soon cought up and passed Jaz in points and shortly after she started to talk about what she was planing and he looks over at her and sees tears in her eyes and he reaches a hand out and puts it on her cheek with a warm smile."Jaz don't rush your self into any thing,all I care about is you being happy so take things slow and really do what you want."He says before leaning over and kissing her head and smiles at her."And if that time ever comes when you want to cross that line and there is no fear let this humble man lead you across."He says blushing a little because he knew what line she meant and even with his past girl friends he never crossed that line with them even though he got close but something just felt wrong about it with them,he then poked her nose with his pinky and smiles at her."Its scary out there but inside these walls you are safe and sound."He adds not losing his smile.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff