Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:28 am
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jasmine began to eyeball the small tiny shot glass of alcohol she was't sure how this was going to go but she wanted to try... With a determined face she took it up to her lips and gulped the tiny thing down in one sitting she squeezed her eyes shut it burned! and she didn't know why it did that she hoped it was normal and then her whole body began to warm from the Alcohol and she finally opened her eyes at Jordan as she said,"I didn't know it burned going down the throat.. but the it warmed me instantly its so weird..", she confessed, taking a sip of the coke to help settle out the after taste did indeed help alot  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:14 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and downs his shot as well and feels the warmth run over his body before looking over at Jaz."Ya it burns but with the honey it don't burn as much as normal jack dose."He says remembering how bad jack burnt when he first tried it."Southern comfort dosn't burn as much its a little smoother but I felt like starting with this one."He says as he puts the glass down."So how was it."He asks with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:44 pm
PaganYanik

Jasmine let the taste settle into her mouth for a moment or two before she told Jordan a definite answer,"Its.. pretty good", she said slowly,"I mean it does burn but.. like I feel like the coke helped a lot and it didn't hurt for long and was very warm and tasted really good afterwards", she concluded,"I'd like another shot pleased", she shifted the small glass towards him blinking up with a tiny smile she wasn't sure how the night was gonna play out but she wanted to at least try to enjoy it while she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:52 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and takes her glass and fills it up again along with his own and hands it back to her before holding his own up."Cheers."He says with a smile as he clinks his glass against hers and downs it again and shivers a little before putting his glass down."Oh another little tip if you feel like you need to use the bathroom don't or you will keep having to pee over and over again."He says with a laugh."I found that out the hard way."He adds with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:21 pm
PaganYanik

Jasmine blinked as she downed another shot hearing jordan saying something about using the restroom,"But what if I have to go?", she said confused starting to feel a little bit of something,"LIke how will you know if you need to go or not or will you know when you have to really go?",. her words jumbled up abit but she was trying to understand all about this whole new things that was still serious...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles."You will understand when you need to go Jaz."He says with a grin as he pours another drink for them before taking a bite of pizza then he looks over at her."How are you feeling?"He asks before he eats his pizza again.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:25 pm
PaganYanik

Jasmine nodded to him smiling,"I'm fine really", she told him trying to get up she felt a suddent wave of dizziness as she quickly sat back down,"Oh wow...", she replied quietly feeling her head spin,"Jordan... maybe we should go sit down and watch a movie or something...", she told him blinking as she reached out for him to help her into the living room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles as Jaz gets up but he reaches for her when she almost falls and then helps her up slowly."Ok Jaz lets go watch a movie then."He says softly as he walks her slowly towards the living room and sits down with her slowly."What do you want to watch?" He asks before walking to get her food and sits it infront of her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:39 pm
PaganYanik

Jasmine was helped to the couch as she sat down she felt the world begin to spin but it was an ease that was so nice that she didn't mind it so much she felt very relaxed and she turned to jordan smiling as he offered to play her a movie giving her the food she took a small bite before reply,"Disney I wanna watch a disney movie", she told him. She began to slowly eat her pizza as she asked,"Can I have another shot please", she blinked slowly at jordan,"Please?", she asked again as if she didn't remember if she said please to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and goes to the kitchen and gets there shot glasses the jack and returns shortly before pouring another shot and handing it to her befor looking for a movie."Hmmm what to watch." He says as he looks around on demand looking for a good Disney movie to watch.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:04 pm
PaganYanik

Jasmine gulped down her next shot her eyes slowly watered at this one and she gasped at the sight of snow white and the seven dwarfs,"THAT ONE JORDAN THAT ONE!!", she said rather excitedly roughly shaking him to not pass it as she turned to him saying in a somewhat slurred voice,"I love that movie that movies is my favorite movie....", she blinked at him as she said,"She got 7 little people and some bunnies that save her...", she tried to go about explaining the movie through her drunk imagination.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs and stops and looks at her with a smile."I know the movie goof ball but lets watch it."He says as he starts to movie before downing his other drink and smiles before eating some mover pizza,before he lays back on the couch and holds Jaz to him self.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:42 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamined puffed up her cheeks at him,"I'm not goofy...", she defended herself,"I'm jasamine...", she then crawled up next to him clinging to him while her head happily went in and out of drift through the movie,"Jordan another shot...", she said about 15 minutes in as she felt herself demand more Acohol her eyes blinking slowly up at him with round innocent eyes," 'nother shot...", she said yawning.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and leans up and pours another shot for them and hands her a glass to her."Here you go beautiful."He says with a smile,his voice slightly becoming sluggish but he then dose another cheers before downing his glass again.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:20 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamined began to giggle as she received another shot wrapping her arms around jordan she gave him a big smack on the cheek with her lips something that was probably unnecessary,"I love you!", she giggled, leaning forward she slipped and tumbled right into his lap before rolling off and landing on the floor with a big oof! she lay there on her back staring blankly up at the ceiling for a moment before she burst out laughing as she kicked her feet in joy.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff