Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:41 pm
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harmony nodded as they headed towards the boss... They approached a large mouth cave that lead down into a long cavern and at the end a massive wooden door as Koga gave instructions Harmony made sure to put on a few extra scrolls to keep her points up and help along the way. She nodded to him in acknowledgement as they all headed in he took the bosses attention first it was an over sized boar man with a massive 2 headed axe and it had smaller little mini boars running around. The Mages bombarded them all in magic arays of fire magic. As she began to pour countless of arrows onto the minis she then took to comboing the main guy seeing as the tinies were being tooken care of effectively. She used as much as her magic that she could with the combo affects and the fact that everyone was matching this guy koga would only have to take a few hits and she got worried about his health bar as it began to drop. Then the boar would let out burst of roars causing damaging to everyone but not as much as Koga who was at the front of the lines a few times she thought he K.O. but he seemed to cling on,'He must have some life steal on there is no way...', she thought as they finally took down the boss and everyone got a really good drop,"Hey new boots", she said happily they had tons of dexterity and mana regen on them including the fact they looked adorable in VR she couldn't help but admire them,"Thanks Koga", she said happily as eveyrone gathered around to share their own treasures.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga kept the boss on him and the battle seemed to be going well with the mages and the archers taking out the little adds the boss had and it was indeed a close fight he was firing off every skill he had just to tank the blows even though the bosses blows would some times brake his guard thanks to his high dex he was mostly hitting grazes and glancing blows before he and the others brought him down for good and with a sigh as the boss fades away and the drops pop he lets out a laugh."Man you know I just noticed something I hate boss fights."He says with a grin before noticing he got something nice."Oh look at that a new blade and it has fire damage and its up to level 35 nice."He says as he also puts up his states and grins."I got the skill it really was in the game after all."He says with a big smile on his face,he then took the skill and looks around at the others."Here take this you guys."He says opening his inventory and he splits the gold he got between them with a grin."I don't need it."He says as he equips the new blade.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:06 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony found herself watching him spill out the gold as his team mates cheerfully divided it and asked if harmony would like any she shook her head,"You don't want any...?", she asked koga rather quietly looking up at him he seemed very content with getting his new weapon he wasn't worried about anything else it seemed. Somewhat awed someone suggested they all go back to town and drink a bit,"Oh that sounds like fun", she waved to Koga,"Wanna join us?", she asked him with a grin. She was feeling pretty oddly shy around him for a moment but it disappeared she hoped she was getting hit by the love bug like when she first met jordan but that soon faded out as they seemed to take on different taste during high school. She misses her pal very much and was glad they had the best of friendships. As the crew gathered she added to Koga,"So what is the damage on that thing..", she mummered quietly looking at his new weapon in interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga grins and nods."Don't worry about me I don't need the gold."He says with a smile as they ask if he wants to get a drink and he laughs."Sure I'll join you for a while after all we did just kick some a**."He says as he walks with the group to the exit and back into the grass lands and then once back in town Harmony asks about the swords stats and he smiles."Its got a max damage on it 150 with a fire enchantment doing another 30 burning damage."He says as he opens the stats for her to look at."I like the stats but I am more hyped about the skill I just unlocked."He says with a grin,as the party makes there way into the inn and find a table to sit down at.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:29 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony began to inspect the stats that he showed her as they headed over to sit down at a table in the inn,"Woah thats pretty good", she admitted,"And that base damage 30 magic resist will help out alot", she noted,"Whats this super cool skill you unlocked", she asked smirking at him as they were brought virtual ale and she began to drink from her mug giving him innocent yet sultry fluttering eyes as the fluttered at him. She noted this virtual ale was having some what an affect on her body and she never drank in real life she never even had Alcohol because her dad was an Alcoholic when she was growing up she so never went near the stuff. To her horror and Delight she found she was already growing tipsy over a few sips of the low grade ale and it was giving her confidence.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and smiles at Harmony."Thats a secret for you to find out later."He says with a whisper as the others start to drink and he lifts his mug and dose a cheers with the others before drinking and he knew that even in VR you could still get the feelings of being drunk or pretty much any other feelings you would have in real life and so when he looks over at Harmony who was giving him fluttering eyes and he grins."You alright there?"He asks in a low whisper so only she could hear him he knew this was VR but he had some one he liked in real life but something about this girl reminded him of her but he couldn't help but notice this girl was rather cute as well.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:47 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony instantly became alarmed as she blushed deeply,"Oh yes I'm alright...", she said rather akwardly as she looked down,'What in the hell am i doing?', she thought to herself as she looked back up shyly asking,"Do.. you have much longer..?", she asked looking at the clock on her VR braclet with displayed inventory,skill, and profile she noted the time and slammed the ale on the table rather startled,"Oh gosh its getting late", as she noted it was already 6'oclock. She looked up at him,"Uh do I have you friended?", she asked somewhat slurred at the ale as she checked to make sure she was invited to the guild and she had at least Koga friended,"Sorry but if you remember earlier I kinda have a thing to do right about now", she confessed. She looked up smiling shyly,"I hope to see you online tomorrow", she began to fix her avi to get sent to an inn so she could rest and log off,"I'll probably rest here for the night", she confessed,"That way I'll be back here tomorrow", she told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga couldn't help but smile and laugh softly at how she was acting and nods,then notices the time and nods."Sadly I need to get off as well I have something I need to do as well so let me add you."He says as he sends her a friend request and a guild invite as he nods."I am going to stay here as well it will be easier then heading back to the guild."He says as he stands and walks up to the inn's desk and pays for her and him."I paid for you're room tonight so don't worry about it."He says as he turns to her."I hope you you have a good night and I am sure we will run into one another tomorrow good night."He says as he walks to his room and once there he logs off and in the real world he pulls off the head peace that links them to the game and grins before picking up his phone and calling his friend.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:10 pm

She found herself nodding to him as she slowly staggered to her room,"Night night",she waved behind her as she fell onto the virtual bed her eyes closing her and body logging off she found herself coming back to the real world with barely a moment before her phone rang off,"Jordan is that you?", she teased on the other end giving a small laugh,"I was just about to call you hey!!", she said,"I have some exciting news I got my own place so I'm gonna text you the address so why dont you come over and hang out okay?", she asked him as she began to head to the fridge to hunt down the pizza number,"I'm calling us in some pizza so bring over some of your favorite games and we can play some console games together like we used to doesn't that sound fun?", she added cheerfully on the other end waiting for his response.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles at the sound of her voice."Hey there long time no see sorry I didn't call you earlier I had some stuff to do."He says before listening to her and laughing."Ok I will be over soon."He then got the text and noticed she didn't live to far form him."You only live about ten minutes away I'll be right over and Jasamine I am glad to hear you are doing well."He says before hanging up and running to pick up some old games and then he finds his helmet and his keys and once out side he jumps on his bike and takes off down the road,he hit the highway and punched it turning those ten minutes into about six before he pulls up to the address she gave him and he walks up to the door and knocks as he removes his helmet.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:01 pm
PaganYanik

Jaz found herself opening the door as Jordan arrived and she gave him a big hug and squealed,"So happy you could make it come in", she let him come through the door way and then showed him where he could put his things as she gave him a quick tour of the apartment,"This is the living room over there my kitchen", she pointed to the combined small room with the tiny hallway,"That one room is my bed room with a descent size closet and then I have my bathroom there", she explained pointing to the left,"Its not much but hopefully in another year or so I can save enough for college", she told him offering her couch she sat down next to him and asked,"So how has life been treating ya?", she wondered playing with her hair as she waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs and returns the hug she gave him at the door before following her inside and he walked around the place as she pointed stuff out to him and he removes his helmet and gives her a warm smile."Its homey."He says as he sets his helmet on the counter along with the bag that held all the games they use to play."Life has been busy but its going alright we played in down town last night and we are opening for skillet in two months when they come to town."He says as he looks over at her,she seemed to be doing well on her own even over the six months he has not seen her she has changed not much but shes more grown up but he couldn't tell if it was just how long its been but she seems even more beautiful the before as well.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:38 pm
PaganYanik

Jaz looked over at him excitedly,"Oh my gosh really?!?", she beamed,"Thats soo awesome I'm so happy for you jordan", she told him honestly as she sincerely expressed her admiration,"I think your gonna do great I can see you going far my friend", she smiled then made a notion of surprise at the sound of a knock at the door,"Oh wow those guys are quick!", she said slipping over to the door she opened it to find a police officer standing there with papers. she became instantly alarmed and clung to the door frame,"Whats the matter officer", she asked nervously as the guy began to tell her the information,"Sorry to disturb your evening miss but we have a killer loose in the area and we wanted to warn all the residence to please keep their doors and windows locked until we can catch him", he then handed her a paper,"He is also a rapist so you might want to go over to a friends house or call over someone until things have blown over", Jas looked disbelieved and terrified as she took the papers,"Uh.. thank you", she said humbling somewhat shaken as the officer nodded his hat to her and said,"Good day stay safe miss", he then left her. As she turned paper in hand and closed and locked the door,"Uh jordan..", she said nervously. standing there trembling for a minute.

[s**t just got real]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs and smiles as she congratulated him."Thanks we are working hard and slowly getting there we started posting our covers to youtube and such and have gotten a pretty big following."He says before she goes to the door and he starts getting the games out for her to pick form and when he heard her call for him he turns around and sees her holding a paper and she seemed shaken and his eyes turn to worry and he walks up to her."Whats going on Jaz"He asks as he puts a hand on her shoulder.

(What did you dooooo)  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:10 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine looked up at him her mouth felt dry as she handed jordan the paper,"An officer came to the door and um...", she about burst into tears in terror,"Jordan there is a murdering rapist out there don't leave me here alone right now kay", she said standing there as she began to tremble even more violently. Yea she didn't live in the best place but she never thought that there would be someone out there trying to kill and hurt people so she was terrified of everything right now even opening her own door. She heard a knock on the door and then a guy shouting it was the pizza boy and she slowly turned to get her wallet.

[I mean she does pretty much live in lower income housing not the lowest but lower this stuff happens more than you think My mom lived in these apartments once where there were police there all the time because of shootings, domestic assult, or drugs]  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff