Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:03 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jordan smiles as he pulls up to her work and she kisses him."Ok love you too Jaz have fun and if you need me just call ok."He says and waves to her as she goes into the building and he then pulls away and drives back home and once there he starts to work on his bike and before he knew it,it was lunch time and he lets out a sigh as he gets up and washes he hands and orders some pizza before going back to work.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:22 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine had her lunch in the store back in the break room because she only got 15 minutes today since they were strangely busy they had heard alot about Jay and she believed some of the girls were catching on to where he lived but weren't sure they knew he lived in the area. She called jordan on her break stuffing down a hot pocket,"Jordan", she said between bites,"OW! hot", she put the phone down taking a napkin and placing the scolding food to the side as she tried to wash the burn away with soda. She finally told him,"Sorry I was trying to eat and burnt the roof of my mouth", she confessed. She then asked,"How have you been? I've only got a little bit but working away from you isn't easy especially since every time someone our age or younger comes in they are talking about you and your band", she replied taking a sip of her soda,"I think they are catching on to where you live we might not wanna go for walks or anything for a little bit...", she told him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan hears his phone go off and hears Jaz as she burns her self and he sighs."Please don't hurt your self love."He says as he hears the doorbell ring and he then pays for his food and puts it on the table."I am about to eat lunch my self and I am a little dirty but I am doing good,Ill need a shower before you get home."He says with a laugh before she tells him about the people guessing where he lives."Will I think staying in the house with you sounds like a plan."He says as he eats a slice of pizza.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:03 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded in acceptance to this smiling,"I can't wait for tonight...", she said feeling rather nervous she added,"IF... I get to aggressive or... something bad like that make me stop...", she said quietly she wasn't sure if she was an angry drunk or not her father was but she wasn't sure if she was and she didn't want to hurt jordan or herself or anyone for that matter because she got drunk and angry,"I just dont want this to be a bad thing..", she told him over the phone,"But I think we can have some fun if it turns out good...", she blushed thinking about her main goal for the evening... she wanted to at least get to second base tonight.. it was like one of those things that were stuck in the back of your mind but if she was really going to commit to jordan she was going to have to get over the fear that he wasn't her dad and he was going to hurt her during s*x so she had to get over this whole paranoid thing. Seeing the time she let out a small EEP!! and then told jordan quickly,"Oh crap i have like 4 minutes uh!!! I'll see you later love you bye", she clicked the phone and then began to stuff her face with her food that was now thankfully cool as she then rushed back to the front to continue the rest of her day.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan listens to her and smiles."Don't worry Jaz I wont let any thing get out of hand."He says softly before her hears her saying she had to go."Ok love you too Jaz see you tonight."He says softly before she hangs up and he heads to the shower to get cleaned up then sits down on the couch and looks for something to watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:16 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine went through a long and rough day not only did she have to hear about jordan but the pizza girl from the other night came in asked her several questions harassing her about jordan that she had to get Mr. Medley to tell her to leave. She then was stalked by the chick outside her work as she found it wasn't going to be easy getting out especially now tthat she told all the other girls that had been rumaging around the park all day. Feeling defeated Jasamine had no choice but to call jordan,"Hey jordan.. can you come get me.. and don't get out of the car or they will flock you", she sighed,"I just want this day to be over and home with you and not these damn crazy people...", jasamine never cursed so for her to even say damn it had been a rough day for her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan heard his phone go off again and once Jaz said she needed a ride home he got up and got the car."I am on my way so don't worry."He says staying on the phone as he pulls out and heads towards her work and once there he pulls up to the door and honks for her to get it and then he seen the girls coming up to the car and he sighs as Jaz gets in and he pulls out and speeds home so they couldn't follow him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:27 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine pretty much ran to the car. And thankfully to not start drama or any problems Jordan didn't get out and scold or yell at them she was glad it wasn't there fault they loved him so much she loved him to death she couldn't image being without him... but she supposed other girls would try to feel the same if they were allowed to... She finally got out of the car as they reached home and she let out a sigh of relief,"I'm so glad that we are at home...", she told jordan smiling as she entered into their house and heading straight to their room fell onto their bed facing the ceiling she felt rather relaxed at the moment staring up at the blank ceiling in a warm bed home with someone she actually loves and who loves her back very much she didn't have to worry about alot of trail and error parts in her life anymore but something in the back of her head made her scared to think she lose it all.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs and follows her inside and locks the door behind him before joinning her in there room and then he playfully falls ontop of her making sure to not put all his weight onto her and he let out a fake yawn and started to snore as if he fell asleep on her before laughing and rolling off her and sitting up on the bed,then he kicks off his shoes and smiles."We got all weekend to just chill its going to be fun."He says looking at her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 pm
PaganYanik

When jordan came in and landed on her she gave another small EEP! only to be right under him for but a few minutes was strange... it was scary but safe at the same time and she was blushing by the time he got off her,"Okay no fair", she said giving him a playful shove,"Right we are gonna have fun!", she smiled happily,"I can't wait so how do we go about doing this?", she asked confused as she tried to think,"Also what are we eating for dinner?", she smiled at him waiting to hear a response.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs when she shoves him and looks over at him."It was to fair."He fires back sticking out his tongue with a grin."Will i order pizza for lunch and only had like two peaces form it you are welcome to it if you want for dinner."He says as he stands."Or do you want something else?"He asks turning to look at her  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:42 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamined tapped her lip in thought,"I really don't know...", she told him honestly,"I never drank before but I know there is usually a bunch of cups around the place and music and pizza so I think that works", she smiled turning to him,"I'm only going off of movies references here", she shrugged her shoulders up and down,"So whats the stuff called?", she wondered if it was going to be beer. Or perhaps a harder liqour like vodka, whiskey, or rum.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan stood up and waves for her to follow him."Will its not a good idea to drink on an empty stomach so eating is always a good idea."He says remembering what his mother told him as he gose to the kitchen and reaches up to the top of the fridge all the way to the back and pulls out a bottle of southern comfort,and then a bottle of jack and honey."My mom gave me these for my birthday,I have tried them both but honestly they both taste good."He says looking for the shot glasses his mother got him as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:39 pm
PaganYanik

[what is southern comfort a whiskey?]

Jasmine looked at him blinking nodding as she told him,"I better shower and stuff first though if I dont I wont be able to do it later", she explained letting him go and grab the stuff from the kitchen she gathers up some clothes and gets into the shower....
About 15 minutes later she comes out drying out her wet hair with a towel as she turns to the living room to sit down she wore some shorts and a t-shirt which was what she would normally wear after such a long day at work at her other house. Now here she was about to drink with jordan and the aspects of getting over her fear.. She sat up and tiptoes to the kitchen after she turned on some music for them seeing as he told her to eat she obediently went straight for the microwave and began to heat up some pizza knowing if she didn't he would probably get mad at her or tell her no alcohol.. And that would ruin the evening there.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:47 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan looks at her and smiles and as she goes to get a shower he warms up some food for him self before pouring them both a shot of jack and honey then got a chaser for Jaz just incase she didn't like it and when he sees her making some food he nods."You will thank me later Jaz if you drink and don't eat wakeing up in the morning will be hell on your head."He says as she joins him with her food and he hands her,her shot."This is jack and honey and in the other glass is some coke incase you don't like it you can wash it down."He says with a smile.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff