Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:36 pm
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jasamine nodded as she returned to the living room to find them a movie.... She waited til jordan got back before she pressed the play button,"I thought maybe we can watch a comedy or something", she told him as she had put in the hangover and watied for the beginning to start. She dug her hand into the bowl of popcorn and began to munch away. Jordan had brought them cokes to so they had that and popcorn... it was nice to sit back and laugh over something for once but she was wondering what jordan would say to his mom.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan sits down and puts the bowl down on the table as Jaz hits play and he grins and lets out a few good laughs as the movie goes on and about half way into it his phone starts to ring and he picks up."Hello."He says and smiles."Hey mom hows to deal going?"He asks and as she talks hes nods."Thats good to hear oh I have something important to tell you mom."He adds and looks over at Jaz with a smile."Will its me and Jaz shes living with me and we are going out."He says as and over the phone she could hear his mom screaming and giggling."Yes mom,and no we haven't."He says blushing and then he nods."Yes ok mom see you soon."He says as he hangs up and lets out a sigh.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:02 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine found herself getting absorbed into the movie that she hardly noticed when the phone rang she turned hearing it do ring as jordan started laughing. She smiled as she got up to refill the ice in her cup. When she was in the kitchen she got a message from her boss saying he needed her to come in early tomorrow that joey had called out so it was going to be pretty hetic. Jas sighed as she replied back she would and looked at the clock on her phone she would have to go to bed early... Returning to the living room jordan had finished the conversation with his mom as she leaned down to plant a kiss on his cheek,"I have to head to bed early", she told him seeing as it was already 7 and she probably have to be at the store by 5 she smiled at him and said,"Sorry jordan but I have to get some sleep...", she turned as she did heading to the restroom to take her shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:14 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan turns when he hears that Jaz was going to head to bed and he looks at the time and nods."Ok jaz I will clean up you go get some rest."He says as he stands up and starts to clean as she goes to get her shower and by the time she was done he was in there room sitting on his bed looking through his phone,he figured he could go to bed early as well and maybe see her off tomorrow unlike today where he slept through her leaving.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:19 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine having forgotten underwear before she took a shower came into the room with just her shorts and tank at the sight of seeing jordan without underwear( which didn't make sense because she never wore a bra to bed) made her blush a heavy red as she dropped her dirty undies in the washing basket,"Um...", she said edging closer to the dresser she grabbed a pair of her panties and ran out of the room slamming the door. As she made it back to the safety of the bathroom she put them on and then her shorts again calming herself before re-entering the room she didn't expect him to be going to bed so early as she crawled in bed,"Why are you going to sleep early do you have stuff to do tomorrow", she asked setting her alarm as she lay down in the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan looks up when Jaz first comes into the room and when she bolts back out again and then returns the look on his face said it all."Umm Jaz what was that?"He asks trying not to laugh at how she rain back out of the room and then he shakes his head."No I don't have any thing to do I just want to wake up with you tomorrow sense I didn't get to see you off this morning."He says with a warm smile  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:31 pm
PaganYanik

When jordan asked her why she left the room she blushed and hid her head under the covers,"Its non of your business", she told him defensively as she peeked out she felt rather happy knowing that he wanted to get up with her in the morning,"Really...", she said her voice soft,"You don't have to....", she replied quietly it would be nice seeing jordan in the morning since she doesnt get to see him during the day but she didn't have to.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan laughs when she tells him it was non of his business and he lays down next to her and covers up before pulling her over to him and tickling her a little."Non of my business you say."He says jokingly before giving her a big kiss and smiling."I want to I like waking up with you it was fun and I like seeing you as much as posable ."He says warmly with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:12 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine giggled as he tickled her,"Dont jordan...", she laughed as most women hated being tickled she nuzzled closer to him as he said he enjoyed getting up with her and she smiled back at him,"Thank you jordan...", she said before yawning,"I hope I can do the same for you...", she said smiling as she began to close her eyes preparing to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and lays next to her and kisses her head gently before he closes his eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep and soon his eyes open and he looks at the clock and sees that its about 4:30 and he gets up and heads to the kitchen to start and make coffee and start making breakfast some simple eggs and toast  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:37 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine heard her alarm go off as she yawned getting up she began to dress for the day knowing it will be a lot longer than a normal day and heads into the kitchen after she is dressed in her uniform. jordan had her some coffee which she drank thankful and began to eat the breakfast he sat out for her,"Thank for getting this together for me", she confessed to him,"I'm pretty tired..", she said yawning,"But i'm sure the coffee will wake me up", she smiled at jordan as she finished her breakfast she ran into the bathroom to brush her teeth coming back out as she slipped on her shoes she went up to give jordan a kiss before inspecting the clock,"I gotta go Jordan see you this afternoon...", she said blushing remember they were going to try Alcohol that night... she just hoped she wasn't to tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles when Jaz comes out of the room and he nods."I know Jaz but I am hoping today will be fast."He says says as he sips his coffee and then after she gets done and brushes her teeth he kisses her softly."You going to walk or do you want me to drive you?"He asks with a warm smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:13 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine knew that eating breakfast had cost her some time so she asked him,"Could you please drive me? I dont want to be late...", she confessed as she blushed at the way he kissed her it seemed that they could sit there and kiss all day but... it was almost so natural to do so... She wanted tonight to go great but she wasn't sure if it would or not...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan stood up and smiles."Sure no problem at all my dear."He says as he goes and gets his shoes on and then gets his keys before hitting the button to open the grage form the inside of the house."Ready to go them?"He asks with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:31 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded eagerly as she jumped in the car buckling up as they headed out of the garage she watched as they arrived just at 5 o'clock and her boss was just starting to open the doors she jumps out of the car but before she does she leans over and plants a kiss on jordan's lip saying,"Love you.. I'll see you later", she got out of the car running over to stand timidly next to her boss as he greeted her,"Good morning Jasamine", she waved at him,"Good morning Mr. Medley", she told him waiting for them to enter the store would open in 15 minutes they would only have enough time to ring in registers. She ran to her drawer and began to count it in as she clocked in and waited for the first rush. She only opened once with Mr. Medley because Joey had a fever and the next day he did all her side work for her and bought her lunch for a thank you. She turned to Mr. Medley,"Um do you know what happened is joey doing okay?", Mr. Medley looked worried as he rubbed his head,"I think he is going through something at the moment he seemed really tired and sick yesterday told me last night he wasn't coming in today...", she nodded, she just hoped it wasn't her fault this time....  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff