Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jordan laughs with her and smiles."Ya you are going to need to get use to that my dear."He says with a smile before she heads back to the bedroom to get changed and he turns on the tv to find something to watch when she came back out of the room with her cloths ready to wash and he stands up."Come on I will show you where the washer is."He says as he goes to the side door and opens it showing a mud room with a washer and dryer along with every elese needed even a cloths iron along with other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:32 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine walked with him to the washing room and looked around as she put her clothes in the wash,"This place has everything huh?", she asked turning to him smiling as she put her clothes in she added some other dirty clothes lying in a basket below that and adding the soap began to set the washer up,"Jordan.. I wanna ask you something", she said as they headed back to the living room sitting down she sighed,"After work tomorrow I get 2 days off again since its nearing the end of the week so I was wondering if maybe...", she said playing with her hair,"That we could try drinking this weekend...", she lowered her gaze unsure of asking him of course they were both under age but she was sure they could find someone to get them some Acohol,"Its just that i've never done anything really bad in my life even though I've been around it...", she confessed,"And I just want to know why... my dad always drank.. If I dont like it I wont do it again", she looked up blinking innocently,"I'm kinda just clueless... on it really but I wanna try it once and see what happens and well....", she bit her bottom lip,"If you promise you wont get mad at me.. or anything... or... I dont know...", she sighed getting up,"It was dumb anyways just forget it", she went to their room and shut the door behind her as she plopped down on her bed playing with her phone. She wasn't sure what to tell him... that I'm terrified of everything? That I'm scared to drink but I'm also scared of you touching me in any way? That I'm terrified of the Idea of intimacy but I yearn for it? She scrolled through her pictures of her and jordan that they took back in highschool that was a much simpler time and she preferred it. There wasn't much for her to worry about unless she went home from school... unless she went home to her scream alcoholic father who told her she was nothing,"jasmaine your trash; you were born trash you were raised trash you will always be trash dont you forget it", those words still echoed through her mind every now and then haunting her for the rest of her life and she knew it. She wanted to forget her nasty past but it wasn't going to be easy...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan looked at her as she spoke but never said anything till she decided to get up and walk back to there room and he lets out a sigh after she left,he never thought he would hear her ask him something like that after she seen how her father acted,after a few moments he walks back to the room and sits down next to her and puts an arm around her."Jaz do you really want to try and drink?"He asks her looking at her."If you do I wont hate you my mother let me try some beer a few times and I can tell you one thing it tastes like piss in a can."He says with a little laugh before he then stands."I have stuff my mom gave me for to have ever once and a while but I have yet to open them."He says.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:09 pm
PaganYanik

Jasmine was brooding over her past when Jordan came in asking her if she wanted to try she peeked up and frowned she really wasn't sure anymore but she did want to try she didn't want to be scared of something just because of her bad experiences she heard several people say wine was good and the virtual ale didn't taste that bad... She sat up blinking as she nodding in determination,"I want to try 1 of everything at least once in my life", she confessed,"Maybe I'll never do it again but I dont want to be held back because of him...", she whispered turning to jordan she shook her head,"I just thought maybe you woulnd't mind because I bet you have tried at least a few things...", she began to play with her hair nervously again twirling her finger around a strand,"I dont know jordan I dont want to be stupid about the real world.. I have seen alot of the bad but i wanna try seeing some good things to and I now people can drink responsibly and still have fun or thats what I've been told anyways", she sighed,"Just scared...", she dropped her voice.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles softly and pulls her to him and puts his head against hers."Jaz its only natural to be scared of doing something for the first time."He says softly as he holds her to him."If we do it here and no one knows it should be fine."He adds keeping his voice low."You know all I care about is your safety and happiness."He says as he puts a hand on her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:42 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine slowly nodded her head as he held her she began to feel alot better if jordan was at least gonna support her on this she wouldn't have to be as frightened about it,"sorry I'm such a scardy cat", she confessed trying to laugh it off alittle,"I guess you'll get sick of that sooner or later and tell me to toughen up huh?", she smiled giving him a warm hug when she did,"Regardless what you do jordan I'm never going to leave you...", she whispered. She felt it in her heart even if he turned out to be the exact opposite she didn't want to leave him she would stay with him forever.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan couldn't help but smile when she told him she wouldn't leave him and he softly kisses her head."Staying with me forever is a long time beautiful you sure I can be quite the handfull you know."He says with a grin before poking her lips."But I guess I get to keep you forever as well,not a bad deal if I say so my self."He adds he wanted to stay with her forever no matter what.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:06 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine laughed as she stood up,"Come on lets go eat some left overs and have dinner then we can play more of our game together", she winked at him as she headed into the kitchen she grabbed the casserole and began to spooning the rest of it out equally she microwaved each plate and began to get glasses down from the cabinet as she called out,"Hey jordan! what do you want to drink?", she turned to take one plate out and put another in as it was done and then she went to grab silver ware as she headed to the table to place the cups and silverware on the table.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and stands up and follows her out of the room as she gets dinner warmed up and he then runs back to the bedroom and changes into bed cloths and then rejoins her."Sorry figured I don't need to go any where tonight so I can just change."He says and when she asks what he wants to drink he goes to the fridge and looks around."Hmmmm what to drink."He says to him self as he looks before pulling out a 2 leder of coke and pours them there drinks."You good with this?"He asks with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:23 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine went back and forth between the kitchen and the table to set everything up as she finally sat down jordan came back with a 2liter of coke,"Yea sounds great", she smiled sitting down she began to eat her dinner as they ate in silence for a moment or two before jasamined broke it by asking,"So Jordan where is your mom? I haven't seen her come over at all and seeing as you were both very close", she told him,"I thought I would have seen her by now.. I kinda miss her", she admitted. She always felt like jordan's mom was the closest she was going to ever get to a mother because hers died so young and when her mother wasn't doing drugs she was still barely there... it was like her mind was somewhere else. At least she fed her until she was 8 after that her dad kept food in the fridge but refused to cook for her. She had to eat burnt mac and cheese for several years... she could barely stand the taste of it or any pasta for that matter until jordan's mom showed her her recipes.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan sits down and joins her in eating in silence then when she asked about his mom he smiles."She is out of state right now working on a deal for a building project."He says looking at her with a smile."If you ever want to talk to her I can give you her number I am sure she would love to talk to you after all you where like another child to her."He says giving her a warm smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:08 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine blushed smiling as she nodded,"I'd... really like that...", she admitted as they finished dinner,"Have you told her about us?", she asked getting her dirty dishes ready to take to the sink so she could scrub them and put them away. She started the hot water plugging the sink as she added the liquid soap watching it bubble up and foam as she put the pan in it first.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:24 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles as they finish dinner and walks over to the sink with her and as she starts running water he moves behind her and puts his arms around her weast and hums a little."I was going to but I wanted to make sure it was ok with you,shes supost to call me later I can tell her then."He says with a warm smile as he leans down and rests his head on her shoulder before he starts to hum again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:30 pm
PaganYanik

She blushed feeling his hands slide around her waist holding her as he hummed in her ear and she was glad he was going to tell his mom and not leave it up to her... Jasmine fixated herself onto removing his arms as she did she turned and told him,"Okay well you tell her then... I think we will wait around until she calls and I'll just watch a movie with you instead", she told him smiling,"I prefer to be ready than unprepared", she confessed.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and nods."Ok why don't you go pick out a movie and I will make us some popcorn to munch on."He says with a smile before giving her nose a kiss before turning to get a bag of popcorn out of the cobered then pops it into the microwave before finding a bowl to put it into.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff