Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:26 pm
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jasamine looked up at jordan as it seems he was teasing her. She blinked slowly watching as he crawled into bed after he got her shirt and laden her with kisses she felt warm and happy inside and she cuddle further underneath feeling very content until jordan decided to be silly and roll himself right off the bed,"Oh my gosh are you okay!", she jumped up scared he had broken something or bumped his head or something as she leans over the bed she probably wasn't aware without a bra on she was showing way to much cleavage and ontop of that part of her tank has come up giving her a mid drift look as she offered her hand,"Here jordan did you hit your head are you alright", she asked worried as she noted his laughter but he always did stuff like that to hide whether or not he was feeling pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan looked up at Jaz and his face went almost completely red but he also couldn't help but smile as he reaches up and takes her hand in his."I am good just rolled a little to far on that one."He says trying his best to play it cool as he sits up and laughs again,his bed wasn't as big as he remembers with two people sleeping in it and he looks at her and he reaches up and puts a hand on her cheek."Thanks for asking though."He says giving her a smile before giving her a kiss that lasted for a while then he brakes away and looks into her eyes."I truly am a lucky man."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:33 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine noticed that she was almost hanging out and she pulled back as he climbed back into bed,"Well I was worried...", she said quietly looking up as she noticed him pulling her in for another kiss but this one was different than their others it was longer and more drawn out and she could actually taste him and when they pulled away and he noted he was lucky she felt herself being the lucky one,"Really... I have to say the same...", she commented quietly looking up at him with big eyes,"Jordan...", she stopped shaking her head,"Uh.. never mind we can talk about it another time", she smiled as she turned to get under the covers this time rubbing her eyes she was getting tired and she had work in the morning she just wanted her cuddles.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:51 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles and lays down with her and covers up pulling her to him and he yawns softly."I understand Jaz."He whispers softly,she really didn't need to say any thing for him to know what she was going to talk about,he has always been able to read her and she could read him just as well at lest he hoped she could."Goodnight Jaz."He says in the same soft voice as he slowly drifts to sleep his arms around her and soon dreams came to him but not the ones he wanted.Jordan has always had trouble with nightmares and half way in the night he sits up sweating  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:14 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine gave him a puzzled look not fighting if she drifted off to sleep the gentle breathing in the room was her lullaby... She woke up to the sound jordan shifting next to her he seemed to be breathing unsteadily and she sat up in bed,"Jordan are you okay...", she replied slowly she was tired and when she turned to touch him he was burning up like he was on fire. It instantly alarmed her,"Jordan...?", she said her tone increasing in sharpness as if she feared he was getting sick she sat up completely now forgetting her weariness as she demanded from him,"Jordan are you running a fever are you okay...?".  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jorden's eyes snap open and he looks around the room hearing Jaz's voice and he looks over at her his eyes wide and he takes a few deep breaths and then puts his hand to his head."Ya...i am ok just a bad dream is all."He says as he takes a deep breath."I need a drink."He says softly before uncovering and he stands up and heads to the kitchen and returns shortly with a drink in his hand and sits back down on the bed and takes a few drinks."Sorry Jaz I didn't mean to worry you just old memories that keep creeping up on me."He says turning to her as he lays down.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:41 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine felt her heart tighten as he left the room a sick feeling crept over and with the feeling of being alone and when he finally came back she felt herself calming down,"I understand... jordan... I really do...", she bit her lower lip how many times had she woke up with traumatizing memories of her own childhood. she blinked away the pain before she started cryng and clung to jordan kisses his shoulder softly as she snuggled to it,"I'm here now...", she whispered,"I'm here...", she tried not to cry but 1 tiny tear slipped and she knew jordan felt it because it was crushed into his shoulder but she didnt' care as she hung onto him they had it so rough... she just wish jordan hadn't went through any of it... she knew he would still be a good person regardless of how his childhood went, she felt her voice tighten in pain as she silently lay her head back down still clinging to his arm trying not to cry and hoping to drift back off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan felt a tear on his shoulder and he looks at her and lays back down next to her and pulls her to him again." I know you are Jaz and so am I."He whispers softly as he kisses her head as he puts his other arm around her and holds her to him and softly hums to her trying to help her calm down and he also rubs her back gently.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:14 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine felt his hand soothe her back the gentle hum of his voice and all her sense began to blur until her grip loosened and she lay there fast asleep again. She slept all the way until morning and when she woke her alarm clock was going off and she turned to turn it off and get ready for work since they were so close to her work she could walk again. She put on her uniform tied her hair up and began to brush her teeth that morning turning to the kitchen she brewed her and Jordan some coffee while she got some cereal down she didn't want to be late for work and she did sleep in a tiny bit all things considering besides they had some large breakfastes recently she was okay with just some plain jane stuff. She munched on her cereal drank her coffee washed up her dishes and headed out the door locking and shutting it on her way out. She wasn't sure when jordan got up but he would have plenty of time to sleep in if he wished it. She arrived at the store smiling only to see joey hovering near by asking her an array of questions about the shooting,"My best friend Jordan came and got me...", she said rather quietly as she tried to be courteous and answer his questions sincerely,"I'm living with him right now and well... we are kinda dating", she didn't turn to see joey's expression it would probably be to much for her to look at she heard him walk off as she turned to her boss,"My new boyfriend is going to be getting me into college soon so I'll have to go down to part time", she told him sincerely,"I dont want to take away any of my time for studies so... It will be another week or so but I'm sure classes will get finished soon". her boss nodded and let her get back to work as she continued to work she didn't notice her coworker was in the way back smoking a whole pack of cigerattes something he never did but she had broke his heart and stressed him out... now she was dating her best friend. He knew the moment that guy walked in her he was going to be taking jasamine away... Sighing the man continued to ponder on his life failures as he smoked another cigeratte.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan slept through Jaz waking up and when he woke up he notices she was gone and most likely at work so he sent her a text asking if she was ok before he got dressed and then called his friends before heading out to his friends house to get some recording done before he then pulled out his phone around lunch time and calls Jaz."Hey Jaz how is it going there?"He asks as he leaves the room as some one laughing loudly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:36 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine was so thankful once lunch got there she took her lunch across the street again to eat in the park a bottle water some fruit and a pack of crackers she got a phone call from jordan smiling for once that day and then picked up,"Hey yea I'm fine...", she said sighing,"Its just been rough joey has been pretty upset all day and he is moping something awful", she replied shaking her head,"I didn't think it would hurt him that much when he found out we were dating I just hope he doesn't think I lied to him..", she explained,"When he first met you he thought we were dating then but we weren't it wasn't until the very next day... eh...", she shook her head,"its dumb I'm sure everything will be fine", she smiled,"I got your text thank you for checking up on me... I've told my boss I'll have to go to part time when my school gets here... I don't want to work a full 40 and turn around having no time for studies", she told him sipping on her water.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan listened to her and nods to him self."Will if you are that worried Jaz just tell him what happened to lead up to what happened,I don't want a friend of yours to be upset about us."He answers her honestly and then she tells him she was going to be going part time once school starts and he nods again."Will that makes sense then you also don't need to rush on your work and if you need help I could lend a hand."He adds Jordan may not be going to collage but he did pass high school with a 4.0 but he loved music more then school so he decided to do that.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:55 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded slowly,"I'm not to worried about it jordan.. he i just being blue today I'm sure tomorrow he will feel a lot better", she smiled as she turned to survey the store it was almost time to get back from break and they were going to get a rush,"I gotta go jordan I have to return to work love you bye", she then hung up heading back inside as she took on the rush of sudden people coming in at the check out there were girls talking about Jay and his band all day she heard about jordan which made her miss him even more. Finally after a long days work she headed out the door turning as if she was heading back to her old home. She got about half way before she remembered she didn't live down there anymore and sighed loudly turning as she headed back to her real home with jordan once she hit that door she was exhausted and she opened up the door and went inside landing face down on the couch as she let out a sigh of relief after such a long a** day.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:36 am
GuenivereOrion

"Ok Jaz and love you too."He says before hanging up and going back to recording once done he headed home and pulled up on his bike and noticed the door was unlocked and he walks in seeing Jaz face down on the couch and he laughs softly as he closes the door and locks it."Long day beautiful?"He asks as he walks over and kneels down next to the couch by her head before putting a hand on her head.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:51 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine found herself peeking up at him flipping over as she smiled,"Nah Just i was being dumb", she sat up stretching as she told him her own stupid move before laughing over it,"Well ya see I kinda was so tired today because it was super busy that I ended up walking back to my old house I got about half way there before I realized I was going in the wrong direction..", she said laughing turning to him smiling she asked him,"How did today go Jordan?", she took off her nametag pinning it to the back of her hat as she headed to their room she shut the door stripping down into some night clothes for now and coming out with her uniform in hand to put in the wash.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff