Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koga smiles as she spoke to him and he blushed slightly."You know its normally the man asking the woman to marry them,but I guess normal really isn't our thing now is it."He says looking at the box and taking the rings form it before taking a knee in front of her and taking her hand in is before slipping the ring onto her finger and the other on to his."Even in this world my love still holds true so yes Harmony I will marry you."He says giving her hand a little kiss before standing back up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:55 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony felt herself most relieved as he slipped the ring on her finger and an array of warm pink glowed from her as heart sprouted from her body and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips she pulled back rather excitedly explaining,"I'm so glad you said yes..", she said happily feeling herself feel more warm as she opened up her bar to show her stats, the buff was pretty damn good when in combat together all their stats went up by 20 which was excellent they also had the ability to spam their mana more and have faster attacks it was a plus for both! She survyed the beautiful outfit that came with it and decided to put it on. It was a stunning Eleven gown with her hair oranted with a pearl band and large diamond in the center of her forehead she was radiating a pale light natrually now. As she turned twirling in her gown,"This place is beautiful isn't it Koga...", she said turning to inspect the city with bright eyes,"I can't wait until we can join the others and get some fighting done today", she turned to him holding out her hand with the ring on it for him to grab,"Come on lets go".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga took a look at the buffs that the rings gave them and smiles,he was now more then likely one of the fastest players in the game with this buff,he also took note of some new skills that came with it as well things like "lovers trance,a skill that when used takes half of the casters health and gives it to there partner" along with other skills and perks.He then looks up at her and takes her hand."Lets go."He says with a smile,in that gown he couldn't take his eyes off her as they walked threw town meeting up with the others and he smiles at them."Sorry for the wait."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:17 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony and Koga met up with the others as they entered town and seen them by the fountain,"Oh my gosh Harmony your beautiful!!", gasped someone as they arrived,"Oh! you guys got the marriage bundle I see", winks one of the boys as another girl whines,"Your so lucky harmony I wanted to get married to koga! the buffs are just to damn good", everyone agreed the stuff that came with it was very good but most of the time people took the game to serious to try to get married in it. Besides most of the time the bundle was up to 50-60 dollars she actually got it on sale for what the original price was thats why so many people were at the cathedral that day. Most of their teammates were college students they rarely spent money on the game because the system and the game itself was nearly a 1000 dollars to begin with. Harmony blushed as the told them,"Well with me and Koga's buffs it should help out the team alot", she informed them,"Lets go kill some swarms!", she smiled as they all headed out onto the new island. They made it outside of the massive city and right off there was swarms of new monsters on the prowl a few people were already in groups picking off some but there was plenty to go around,"Wow!! this place is going to be great", said harmony equipping her bow as they all turned to koga to start the lead. She looked around the place,"Koga we really should probably invest in a cleric or two they give the party very good buffs and do great amounts of healing for everyone", she looked around sending out a chat bubble asking for a cleric,"Im sure there is a few solo ones but we have to see...", she told him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga smiles and laughs when every one started to chat up the fact they got marred in game and he grins."Will for us it only makes sense."He adds under his breath before they headed towards the edge of town and he nods at what she said."True we have a lot of fire power with two mages and you with your bow but we lack a healer in this party."Every party could have up to five players but they had a spot open so he sent out a bubble as well asking again for any free healers before putting his new sword into his equip slot and he pulls it out looking at it with a grin."I am going to show you guys the new skills i got when I leveld up."He says spinning the blade before reutning it to its sheath.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:45 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony nodded as she watched him spin the blade around showing it off she seen someone whisper to her they would like to join the party, she smiled sending them an invite as soon as they joined party a young fairy boy appeared with gorgeous blonde curls and shining blue eyes with a cleric mace as she introduced himself,"Hello everyone my name is Alistar909", he smiled turning to the party and resting his eyes on Harmony,"Thank you so much for inviting me I hope to heal you all", he then blinked slowly before turning his gaze to the others carefully as he began to explain his level,"I'm only level 23"< he told them as Harmony noticed he was 2 levels above them but maybe thtat was a good thing,"I have 1 party buff and I can heal each of you individually at the moment", he informed them,"But when I hit 30 I get a full party heal and another party buff", he then planted the buff on them which gave them a 25% movement speed as he nodded,"Who is the leader of the party?", his eyes strayed back to harmony.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

koga noticed a new member to the party pop up on his bar and turns to see the fairy an when he asks who was the leader Koga spoke up."Thats me Koga the black blade of broken oath nice to meet you."He says as he buffs them before he turns and looks out into the open lands and he grins."Ok lets hit the plains hard and fast"He says before taking off with the others following behind him and soon enough they came across a pack of what looked like wolves but where made of fire."Damn fire enimes looks like water and ice are going to hit the hardest here "He then pulls his blade and holds it out in front of him,thanks to the buff with the ring he now had the magic to add magic to his sword."Shatter on the hills of the frozen plains and bring winters chill to my cutting edge."He says as he puts his free hand on the blade just above the hilt and runs his hand along the blade and it turns white as snow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:05 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony turned to the other two and nodded they were getting ready to launch blizzard which was a cascade of snowy balls down upon the fiery wolves. As she readied her skill she didn't have a frost arrow yet but she was going to get it soon... it would help them out here for now she had fire arrow and regular raining arrows. She rather do this to help with buffing the monsters if thats how it worked... She steadied her bow as she watched koga about to go in,"Be careful...", she whispered she told the new guy,"Alistar keep your immediate healing buff on him he is going in tanking", the new cleric nodded,"Right!", he then placed his buff over Koga preparing to heal him if he lost to much health. They waited for him to go in before they would proceed to pelt the monsters afterwards.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:15 pm
GuenivereOrion

Once every one was ready Koga took off into the middle of the group and flashed them making them turn to him and once there he starts to kite them around a little before letting lose a massive amount of sword swings as the damage he was doing started to stack then one of the mages noticed something for a moment."Wait Koga has two swords right now."He says pointing at him before letting an blizzard fly form his staff."I have never seen that kind of skill in the game before."The other spoke up as she two let fly ice form her staff,ontop of that Koga was moving so much faster now thanks to the buffs he got form every one,he was less like a tank and more like an assassin class with how fast he was moving.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:27 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony found it difficult to shoot even though she never did before but she was anxious she would hit Koga even though he wouldn't take damage eveyrone else was stunned by his movement speed she couldn't understand what was going on and she was worried for some reason. Finally frustrated she opened up her wings and flew off taking air she needed a moment to calm herself down why did she feel useless all of a sudden? Why did she feel slightly jealous? Koga was doing them all a favor they would get so much XP but now she just felt useless with the power of their love buffs she wouldn't have to use her weapons anymore... She sighed as she flew around the world coming across a few Aerial monsters she stayed clear until she heard something behind her it seemed some of the monster was coming closer to her and they were bellowing something out, as she turned back to see a rather Strange NPC heading her way,"Its another beauty for my Harem capture her!", he cackled as massive swarm of boars with massive wings surrounded her and she began to shoot at them before getting captured screaming as her body was thrust into a portal along with the NPC,"Ha ha!! now i've captured you!!", she was then magically chained to something and looked around the lowly lit hall it was a massive bedroom with other girls angrily huffing as they walked around in chains as he left,"I will be back my beauties!', he then disappeared into the portal again as she turned to some girl,"What is going on?", she demands as the girl sighs,"Its an annoying NPC some video game programmer put in to steal peoples items and buffs he does nothing after capturing 20 of us he takes all of our gold and releases us", she growled,"Its super annoying!!", she snorted. Harmony blinked slowly as she noted she was the 17th girl if 3 more were caught they were all in big trouble she frowned,"Why can't we fight him?", she demands every girl shook their head,"To many monsters based here the place is swarming what else could they do?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:26 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga and the others cleared the wolves out but then noticed Harmony was gone and he sent her a massage but she never responded,then he noticed a new quest in his log called Harem king raid:Save your party member. a twisted look came over his face as he knew what had happened."We are going in there and getting her back."He growls and the others around him nod it was the first time they seen him angry he couldn't believe the game devs even let a quest like this into the game,after a short flight they found a castle with a swarm of boars with large wings heading towards them and Koga's eyes narrowed and he pulled his swords out."Just blast through them they wont follow us inside."He yells as he starts cutting a path through them,it was a speed run's move ignoring the adds and just going for the checkpoints and soon enough they got inside and Harmony's marker poped up on there map,and he sent her another massage."We are on our way beautiful."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:11 am
PaganYanik

Harmony sat around with all the other girls yawning in dispare until she seen a message from koga and her eyes widen as she heard the boars at their door growl in confusion and go away,"My love is coming", she said rather breathlessly as all the girls crowded they all gave out a jealous or equally happy sigh,"Your so lucky....", one of them said. As they sat around waiting form some to come through the door harmony headed over trying to pull open the gate,"I think we can leave right?", she tried to pull at the door and with effort she managed to pull it open only to get shocked trying to get out, she passed out on the floor her screams echoing down the many halls .It seemed you could get inside the room to beat the boss but you couldn't get out. A mandatory Damsel in distressed.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:30 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga and the other started to cut there way though the halls of this castle when he heard a scream and he didn't need to ask who it was he knew that voice,he and the others kept fighting till they reached the room where the door was open and he seen Harmony on the floor and runs up to her and wakes her up using a healing pot."Hey there sorry it took so long."He says with a smile before kissing her and helping her to her feet,he then noticed the other girls in the room and he growls a little then he remembered its a raid the party size was removed from this so he turned to the others."Quick add them to our party we are going to need all the help we can get." He noticed a few of them where tanks so he could split the agro with them and there was a few more healers as well."Once this is over I am buying every one a drink."He says.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:06 am
PaganYanik

The sighed with excitement at the sight of their heros and a few of them let out gushed awws at the intimate moment Koga had with harmony as she blinked her eyes open she smiled weakly,"Sorry I ran off...", she whispered slowly she got to her feet and turned staggering up as she heard the rumble coming from the halls there was a horde of hte monsters coming in as Koga rounded them up she equipped her bow and began to shoot the first couple of monsters stumbling into the massive bedroom. The red Velvet room became a chaotic battle as the girls and the 3 guys which consisted of Alistar, koga, and the mage fought off the hordes. They all thought it was over until they heard a strange cackle as the portal opened to reveal the npc,"Ha!! You think you can stop my Arcane magic?!? Feast your eyes on my undead horde!!", and he snapped his fingers as the dead in the room began to rise in ghost form and they were harder to take down but not impossible as the boss which was the NPC began to laughing manically and toss dark beams at the players that caused major damage. Harmony winced at the force of these beams because they were hitting near everyone she tried to keep up with her help pots and she felt damn sorry for the Clerics. She managed to pull out a life-steal scroll which would increase her health as she shot and also a 50% speed boost causing her hands and arms to go way faster than they should along with her Marriage buffs she was super faster getting the arrows out and wasn't losing health at all.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:42 am
GuenivereOrion

koga and the others kept fighting but when the boss showed up and started to raise the dead he knew he this was one hell of a raid but they fought on and soon enough a hole opened up and Koga got through to the boss and started to pull agro form the rest of the party and thanks to the buffs and speed boosts he was getting he was swinging so fast the blades seemed to fade in and out of view and when a large attack was coming he could move out of the range and close it again and he also pulled off as many adds off the others as he could with flash and even in the mists of the fight he some how got his sword enchanted with a life seal spell letting the healers work on putting some dps into the monsters instead of always healing him.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff