Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:25 pm
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jas nodded at jordan,"Okay", she smiled as she raced back to his room to slip back on her dress....

They headed to her house and she got out thanking him again before she raced inside to grab her outfit she was ready in 15 and came running out as they headed to her work she got dropped off and she waved goodbye to him,"See you after work jordan", she promised running into the store she seen her boss and joey giving her another strange look,"Did you ever get over that strangeness yesterday", joey asked as she was clocking in,"Yea I did I found out something and well now a lot of things have changed", she smiled blushing a little,"I know it seems strange but never thought dreams would come true". Joey looked a little worried as he nodded leaving it at that and trying not to think of the worst for him. They proceeded through the work day and then Jas managed to get on her break around the time Jordan was suppose to have that Autograph signing in the park. She walked across the street at the park munching on a sandwich and drinking a coke she had bought while she watched the girls gathering around the center fountain waiting for Jay and his band to show up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan took her home then to work before saying goodbye and then he got the guys together and soon they lot of them headed back towards the park and soon they noticed a rather large group of girls gathering and Jordan yells out to them."Hey you girls seem to be looking for something."He says with a grin before him and the others set up a little table and they girls and even some guys come up to meet them and get pictures and autographs."Will there are a lot more of you then we thought would come."One of the other guys say with a laugh and then he looks at Jordan."You ticked us J how dare youuuuuu."He says as the two mass around with him trying to tackle Jordan and every one starts laughing.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:43 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamined watched them all with a smile as they began to sign the autographs and all the fans she felt happy she was so glad jordan got to live one of his dreams of playing and singing and she was very happy for him. She turned as she noted it was time for her to head back and she raced back across the street looking both ways before she did and headed back inside, she worked the rest of her shift and headed home... Along the way she wasn't even 20 ft from her house when she heard some tires squeeling and alot of gun shots being fired she ran she wasn't sure who it was or what they were doing but it was probably a gang fight. She raced into her tiny apartment venue and quickly unlocked the door as she heard screaming and more shots, she locked and bolted the door pressing up against it as she began to tremble all over crying as the tears streamed down her face. She lost a friend of hers when she was only 7 that got caught up in a gang shooting before her dad moved them 2 streets over closer to the drugs.... She tried to breathe calmly as she called jordan's phone, when he picked up she shakily told him directions,"Jordan listen...", she said between breathes as her heart was racing as she trembled,"I think someone is calling the police already but I need you to stay away from my apartment for at least 30 minutes", she coughed as she tried not to burst into tears,"Jordan stay away okay there people out there with guns please dont argue with me I'm safe I've bolted my door", she promised.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:51 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan and the others got done with there little get together and they all headed off to home then when it was about time to go pick up Jaz form her home his phone went off and he picked up and his eyes widened before he rushed out the door and jumped into his car."Jez get your a** to your bedroom and lock the door there too and don't move ok and stay on the phone with me I am heading your way but ill be about two streets down form your building just wait for the cops to show up and pack everything you can carry."He says it was clear he was worried about her but he would listen to her for once and keep away but not to far away,becuse if something happens he wanted to be close enough to act.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:14 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded slowly making sure the door was locked behind her she raced into her bedroom and locked the door she began to pull out her duffel bag something she had for year and carefully began to fold things into it while she was still on the phone with jordan she put him on speaker,"Jordan please tell me your not coming please tell me your staying away", she said trying not to have a tremor in her voice as she began to hear the sirens outside her house,"I think the cops are here don't come yet its way to dangerous they could be just around the corner or something please stay away okay..", she managed to get most of socks and underwear into a small part of the duffel fortune for her the only big things she had where her two formal dress and a jump suit. She carefully folded up all her shirts and rolled up all her pants and shorts into the bag it was jam packed by the time she was done with the dresses laid on top because she put them in their own dress encasing. She looked around her room grabbing up the teddy bear she had since she was 5 a few knickknacks throwing everything into a pile she looked around her room the only thing was the mattress which she thought she leave since Jordan had an actual bed,"Okay my room is clear", she told him,"I have everything gathered up in a pile and all my clothes but.. I dont have my tv or gaming systems or anything loaded yet...", she told him frowning,"We can come get that tomorrow if you want... or wait until later tonight" ,she told him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan could hear the sirens form where he was parked and he was listening to what Jaz was saying and when she asked to pick up the tv and stuff later he spoke."We can put that in the back of my car there is enough room for a tv and your gaming stuff Jaz we will get all the importen stuff tonight just encase just make sure every thing is unplugged and ready to be picked up I am just a few streets away i am seeing cops all around so I think its ok for me to pull up and get you."He says as he starts his car and gets stopped by a cop asking him why hes pulling in."Sorry offacer but I am here to pick up my girlfriend shes scared and I am getting her out of here."He says to the cop before two cops give him a search before letting him pull into her driveway,and he knocks on her door."Its me Jaz come on."He yells threw the door.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:52 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine told him,"Okay I'll do that", before she hung up and began to do everything he instructed she gathered all her important stuff and tried to put it in trash bags along with the bears and stuff she had a few shoe boxes that she put the knickknacks in and all the other things she left the only things she gathered next was her games and the systems her computer and its VR qualities and then she loaded everything up at the door. She opened the door when He finally arrived and ran into him hugging him tightly,"I was so scared jordan..", she whispered,"They started shooting before I could even get into my house..", she looked behind her wiping away a tear or two before she pulled away,"We have to get everything like you said we have to get out", she sniffled as she grabbed up her duffel bag and the trash bag full of stuff bears and animals a lot of them jordan got her at carnivals. she laid the dresses which were in their cover on top of it all and headed to his car.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan hugged her back tightly when she came out and hugged him."I know Jaz I am glad you are ok but lets not waste any time ok."He says helping her get her things to the car,then he got her tv and gaming stuff and put them there as well closing his trunk and then making sure every thing fit and nothing would get broken or any thing then he looked around the nearly empty house,she really didn't have much of any thing here."Ok it looks like we have everything lets lock up and we can come back tomorrow if we forgot anything."He says as he locks the door and walks to his car that was now lower due to the stuff inside it,it just means he will have to drive slower.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:22 pm
PaganYanik

Jasamine helped him gather everything up she would check everything over again tomorrow and call out of work so she could all the paperwork done at the main building so she wouldn't have to pay rent anymore. She then headed over to the passengers seat getting inside she buckled up as Jordan began to drive away with her. She looked out the window she seen the body bags of two victims on the ground nearby as the authorities begin question some witnesses the whole scene was depressing its self and brought back horrible memories as she was silent the whole ride home and by the time they got back she tiredly helped jordan move everything into the house as she shot her boss a text message. She got a reply back instantly telling her not to worry about it and that he hoped she was safe. She smiled knowing he probably tell joey tomorrow who would be guarding her like a hawk every minute of the day. She yawned and turned to Jordan as they went back for the second load,"I'm thankful for you".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Jordan drove them home and once there he and Jaz started getting her stuff into his house and then once done he locked up his car and helped her back into the house."Why don't you go get a shower and I will start getting your stuff put away."He says finding her clothing and he carries it back to his room and sits the box on the floor before going to his dresser and he starts to clear out some space."Ok you get a shower and I will make something to eat,then we can just relax hows that sound."He says with a smile."What do you want for dinner my dear."He adds with a warm smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:41 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine nodded slowly as she heard the request for food she gave him a small smile but shook her head,"You pick tonight jordan I'm... just not sure If i feel like eating", she told him honestly as she turned to get into the shower... She stripped over her clothes and jumped in looking about the place she proceeded to take the shower after that she wrapped herself in a towel and headed back into their room. Looking around she managed to find her clothes and began to put them on keeping with a large t-shirt and some shorts for her PJs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:24 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan looks at her and nods before she gets into the shower and he goes to the kitchen and then he looks for something to eat before letting out a sigh not knowing what to make,then he hears the water stop and he heads back to the room and Jaz was already dressed and he walks up and hugs her gently."I cough you."He whispers with a little smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:40 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine managed a giggle as he grabbed her and she turned around and tapped him on the nose gently with her finger,"Hey.. I thought you was cooking dinner", she said smiling though you could tell she was still pretty sad by the look in her blue eyes,"If your not gonna cook let me order pizza hopefully it turns out right this time", she thought about the other day and she hoped that pizza guy was okay... She turned to her cell phone escaping jordan's grasp as she dialed the pizza number,"Hello yes I would like a delivery", she order jordans fav. and her own. and then walking into his living room finally sat down on the couch curling herself up onto it as she sat her phone down,"Its been a pretty long day huh..", she said blinking as she gazed at the opposite wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:48 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles when she poked his nose then he followered her out into the living room."You took the words right out of my mouth I was thinking pazza as well."He says before kneeling down in front of her as she sits on the couch with a warm smile."It has been a long day Jaz but now its behind us and we can move forward."He says taking one of her hands in his before kissing it."You are safe here and you will never be alone again."He says softly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:55 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine let out a soft sigh as she turned to him trying to smile,"I know I'm just... I dont know scared i've had alot of things happen in my life jordan.. as you well know its hard to accept that this change will help me in anyway but I trust you so.. give me a little time and I'll feel better", she smiled at him with a soft nod of her head,"I promise... I just need the time....", she leaned her head back against the sofa and gazed at him as her eyes slid close for a moment she told him,"Lets watch a movie... Maybe I can get my mind off of all the things that happened today".  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff