Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:29 pm
This is an rp about a video game Known as Astriel heights new interactive virtual reality which allows you to be a class of either elf, fairy, neko, or human. Each is given the ability of flight after level 20 to proceeded into the higher levels of the game and onto the floating islands.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:34 pm
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harmony had just logged into the game her body which had been sleeping in a virtual inn wakes up as it stretches itself,"Ah.. such a glorious morning in Astrial heights", her smooth voice comments which was a different intake on her bubbly high blabber she normally wore. She slides out of bed going downstairs to deposit coin of of her inventory through the use of her watch and then heads out into the small beginner town of Lowel. it was about mid morning on a saturday as the game went with real time as well. She checked her inventory equiping her bow and arrows as she heads out of the small town onto the grass lands hoping to farm up alittle,"If i get a few more levels on me I can probably go take on a boss by myself", she assured herself,"It will be easier until I find a guild I can join for gold and XP". She spots a boar shaped animal roaming onto the plains and she aims her arrow,"Gotcha...", she whispered letting her arrow fly.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga was hunting in the grass lands with a few new members to his guild,he was not only grinding his level but he was also helping them complete there quests,unlike most elven players he didn't use a bow he used a single sword making him stand out but he was good at it with the elf's higher dex he could move quicker then other warriors in the guild and he could dodge and block more often and in his guild he picked up a nick name known as(Black blade) Due to him using a black sword and always wearing black armor."Ok we are all clear lets move farther into grass we are heading towards the outpost."He says as he takes the lead his had on the hilt of his blade as the party moves forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:59 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony found herself getting her kill as her xp and gold increase she shot a few more until she found herself going further inland, she noted to the right of her a small group of elves heading towards her probably a guild she waved over to them in greeting and headed a little further south. Upon coming onto the crest of a hill she found herself tumbling down the side of it as she was knocked back by a force of wind. She looked up to see a horde of monsters from a character just a little higher level than them being chased around as he flew up towards the sky the targets put their attention towards her as she scrambled up from the grasss she began to shoot arrows faster using her special attacks and combos to break the horde of monster but it only killed a few they were a higher level almost 30 and her weapon wasn't strong enough to take on all of them. She began to race backwards still throwing out specials combos and arrows as she used fire rain- a rain of arrows that burned their target. She wouldn't learn the poison upgrade until later. She would have to kite them out until they all died she just hoped she could make it back to the safe zone and they would despawn or go away...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga was walking with his guild when he seen a lone elf wave to them and he reutned the wave with a smile before he watched her all over the edge of the hill and he and the others run over to see her kiting some mobs and he looks at his group."Shes going to get hammered by her self."He says before he pulls his sword form its sheath."Mages hit them with your aoe's and archers you do the same I will pull aggro."Being a fast on his feet he got to the middle of the swarm and his sword flashed brightly forcing the mobs to focus on him and once that was done he used his dodge skills to make them miss there first attacks before using his races speed to move away and start doing hit and run attacks on them as the mages start firing form the hill top along with the archer they had.He knew that they wouldn't get as much xp as the girl because she attacked them first but he couldn't let her lose any ether,after a few minutes all the mobs where down and started to disappear and Koga looked at his heath and he laughs."Made it by a hair."As the others join him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:23 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony found herself looking back to fire some more attacks as she continued to kite but instead saw a man come out of no where gathering them all in a taunt where then he began to hammer on them with his sword with swift attacks she stood her ground finding herself continueing her rain of attacks as she looked over to he left seeing the AOE attacks of the mages and the raining arrows of the Elves. She watched their leader continue to take the front line and then once the mobs cleared he came out with just barely enough health she was rather stunned at the fact any random guild would help her at all... She approached up from behind him tapping his shoulder as she asked,"Thank you no ones never did that for me", she smiled at him,"Its rare to find a guild that even cares about loners like myself rare indeed", she pulled up her inventory gathering out some of her health elixers she had saved back,"Here..", she gifted him a few pots and a few mana pots as well,"This is the least I can do so don't argue okay?", she looked up blinking with a small smile as she offered her hand,"The names HarmonyLight and yours?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga felt a hand on his shoulder and he turns around and smiles at the girl."It's nice to meet you Harmony my name is Koga and thank you I used all my pots in that little scuffle."He says with a little laugh as he accepts her gift and takes one restoring his health."I use to be a loner till this guild found me so I know what its like but this guild is full of loners who still like to help others,thats why I am out here,I am helping these guys get there daily hunts done before we head up to the boss so we can unlock the islands."He then opens his own panel and sends her a friend request."If you ever feel like you need a helping hand hit me up,after that little fight we are going to head back to town to reup our gear and let our timers cool down,you are welcome to join us if you want."He offers with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:41 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony nodded toward him accepting the offer,"I would love to actually", she told him as they were heading back to the group,"I am considering joining a guild for the XP and Gold but I wasn't sure which one to join", she confessed,"If this one has some openings I will be glad to take an invite I was actually trying to level up a little before I hit a boss but with a party its much easier and I dont mind sharing the gold or XP", she assured him,"I think because the games so new everyone is kinda been loning it unless they have real friends in reality that is", they approached the group and she gave them all a friendly wave,"Hi names Harmony", she greeted them as they all headed back to town,"When did you find this guild?", she asked Koga.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga and the others started to walk towards the town and he started to go through his menus before sending her an invite to the guild known as the broken oath."Will the game has only been out for a month so I found this guild about a week ago and I have been rolling with them ever sense."He says with a grin as the others run off to the item shops and he walks towards the blacksmith."If you need some upgrades let me know I have the guilds gold to use to give to new members if you need it as for me I need to fix my blade."He says handing it off to the smith and he goes back to sharpen in and repair it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:25 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony nodded to his response,"Yea that would make sense....", she smiled over at him,"So only a week huh? You seems like you have established a respect base of a few years a little bit of a video game pro huh?", she winked at him as she took out her best bow and handed the blacksmith some enhancement jewels along with some coin to upgrade her bow,"I think I have enough there for this level anyways My bow is good til level 35 and then I have to level it up again", she explained,"Sometimes you can find a legendary weapon which has an infinite level on it but Usually you have to beat a boss or get a very rare drop to gather one of those", she explained,"Whats your swords base level?", she asked while she waited patiently for her bow to get enhanced.

[im like estatic that we can add in things we already know xD]  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and looks at her."Will I have been playing VR games for a while now,I started in another game a few years back called Knights of the nine before jumping over to a game called sword art before ending up here."He says as his sword comes back form the smith and he takes it looking it over then he pays him."Thanks for the help man."He says and the smith grins."Koga when are you going to get a new blade,you havent even leveled it up very far its still only a level 20."He says and Koga grins."I will swap it out once I get a better sword or till this one shatters on me."He says returning the black blade to its sheath before turning to Harmony."What about you how long have you been doing VR gaming?"He asks before looking thought his inventory.

(What do you mean by things we know)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:46 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony watched as the smith finished his and she got hers done next,"Well honesty I just started.. I never was into video games until my bestie from high school got me into them", she replied honestly,"Though I guess I never told him that either just played like I knew what I was doing", she chuckled softly as she was handed back ehr bow,"Thank you",she bowed to the smithy,"Well thanks for the invite you guys heading back out for more kills before the boss or are we heading straight to it?", she asked checking to see if you would need to stop by the shop or not to get more arrows. She looked over at Koga as they headed out of the smithy,"Why close combat? Dont usually the human and Neko's do that? Elves are more Long rage weapon the last I checked you could have chosen human when you entered the game", she said.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

As they walked out Koga looked over at her and smiles."I get asked that a lot and will the honest answer is the elven race is one of the fastest in the game boasting a higher then normal dex so add that with some of the sword skills in this game and you pretty much become untouchable I looked at the skill trees when I was making my class and noticed some of your skills can stack with others to boast your dodge rates to some crazy levels,but it only works with swords daggers oddly enough dosen't have the same skills so I went with sword only although there is another reason why but till I hit next level I wont tell any one."He says with a laugh and a grin as he takes a seat by the main gates to the grass lands outside the city."We are just waiting on the others to return then we can pick off some more mobs on our way to the boss room."He adds checking his massages."Sadly it looks like we may be one down she jumped off for work it seems."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:17 pm
PaganYanik

Harmony looked at her time and clock to she remembered later on she was gonna try to hit up jordan for some retro gaming and pizza but that would't be later til this afternoon,"I'm good for several hours", she said,"To bad... I probably wont be on til later tomorrow", she confessed,"Seems everyone has to work real life catches us all it seems", she waited while the other filed in and then when it seemed Koga gave them some kinda signal they all filed out,"So not pulling you out as the leader here but it seems they kind make you captain of some sorts", she told him quietly as they walked along not seeing any mobs yet,"Or am I just over thinking it", she gave him a questioning smile.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

As the others came back he got them all ready before heading out into the wold and as they walked he noticed that the mobs had been cleared out and he then noticed a lot of new players running around and he smiles."Will I am not really the leader kind of guy but its fun to lead every now and again then again in real life I do lead a band so I have that going for me."He says with a little laugh before he leads them up to the boss rooms door and he looks around at them."Ok if you have buffs then use them once the doors open and I will keep the bosses eyes on me just remember he dose have a ranged aoe so archers keep moving and mages keep your spread out so if one of you happens to hit you,you both wont go down."He says as he pulls his sword and puts his hand on the door."Ok lets go."He says as he pushes the doors open and runs in and out right attacks the boss making sure to keep his eyes on him.  
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff