Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cats of the Sun ☼ A Warrior Cats BC

Back to Guilds

A place for members of the Cats of the Sand BC Shop to keep track or and roleplay their characters. 

Tags: Roleplay, Warriors, Cats 

Reply Cats of the Sun ☼ A Warrior Cats BC
[HIRING] Looking for Colorist, Certist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:03 pm
Roleplay Manager Application:
username AlicornPlayhouse
experience As for the shop lore, I am not TOO experienced but I have been kept up to date about the main lore and understand the general idea of what's going on at the time. I couldn't give you specifics of who's falling in love with who but could explain what's going on without much difficulty. I've also started reading through some of it to get an even better idea. Warriors lore, I am well versed in it. It's been my favorite book series for a long time now and I've read every series except the last. I understand most anything about that series. I have experience running RP's, I often create and run my own, as well as I've been roleplaying myself ever since I got a computer. Making sure everyone was following the rules, answering questions, and helping out was always something I found I was pretty good at when I made my RP's.
examples

Naming

Harlot
I would like to say no, and that would be my first instinct, but before I deny them the right to the name, I would contact my other RP Manager and or Blinded depending on the situation. I presume in the end the answer would be a flat no and I would from there try and discuss different names for the cat.
Metalfang
That would be a no from me. I doubt cats know what metal is, rock, stone, and a few others, yes, but metal is man made and therefore not a plausible name for the cat. Although, if neither were present for some unknown reason I would deny it and go straight to discussing new names if they wanted help.
Sparrowtail
I would send them a link to the naming rules via PM and explain the situation. I would offer them be named Sparrowkit or some other name. If the owner had trouble thinking of something, I would help them think of ideas to the best of my ability.

Windclan

First off, I should suggest moving it from the WindClan subforum to either a Twolegplace subforum or, more preferably, the meta, seeing as it's bigger than just RPing a fling or something on the side. Although, this all depends. If the meta isn't near twolegs, I would suggest they wait until it is and then do it to avoid confusing timelines and conflict.

New Player

I would send them a link to the front page, naming rules, lore, and anything else they might need. I would ask if they had joined the guild or just found the discord, or vise versa. If not I would explain how to join either if they needed help, sending them a link to the discord if they so wished. I would try and make conversation to make them feel as welcome as possible, while explaining any lore that I feel might not be well explained enough in the links. After that. assuming their are no bumps in the road as of now, I would ask if they had any further questions and try and keep contact with them incase they needed further help.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:39 am
Certist Application:
username xKOVAKtheWOLFx
software gimp
availability every other day at least
examples

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash