Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How to be part of the community (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrangeWhite

Ghostly Friend

9,100 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:22 am
How to win friends and influence people

I remember spending a lot of time on this game when I was younger! I'd love to get back into what is left of the community! I'm assuming that like most forums a lot of threads are just about you and not interaction, how can I get past that and make a friend etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:43 pm
basilclover
How to win friends and influence people

I remember spending a lot of time on this game when I was younger! I'd love to get back into what is left of the community! I'm assuming that like most forums a lot of threads are just about you and not interaction, how can I get past that and make a friend etc.

Hmmmm I'd say joining this guild is a good start. Have you visited the guild event that's going on right now? Come in, start posting, make friends. =D

Ummm... I think it's the same as it's always been. Any time I've made friends on Gaia, it's just happened naturally. I just happened to post a lot in some thread where others were also posting. The threads I post in tend to have a lot of interaction, though. Opposite of what you described of other forum sites.

I'd recommend finding a forum that deals with something you like. That way, a mutual love of something can engender that friendship. Also, zOMG is back up and running. If you're into zOMG, people tend to form crews and friendships. Gaia also has a whole forum dedicated to people looking to find friends.

But o 3o I highly recommend my first suggestion. Come join the event and post up a storm. It's a good way to get to know everyone here (and for everyone to get to know you). ^ __^ If you like to RP, they're also getting one started in there.
I went through a period where all of my friends slowly stopped logging in and I realized I was all alone on this site. ... I made my way to the NSTG here and everyone is so nice... and haven't left since. XD;

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items